A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. G pulled out of her and Taylor swore she felt a puff of fresh air curl up inside her and cool the heat there. Mr. G slapped her ass.

"Stand up and watch your mother suck my cock, the cock I just had inside you." Mr. G said. Taylor straightened and turned to look down at her mother. Mr. G approached the kneeling woman, his cock dripping a long glassy strand of liquid from the end of it, testimony to what Taylor had inside her. Mr. G grasped Mrs. Dillon by the hair and touched the slurried end of his cock to her forehead.

"Suck me, Mrs. Dillon." He whispered.

Tara Dillon lifted a hand and bent the cock down, clearly swiping the end over her eye, which she closed, down her cheek to the corner of her mouth. She turned her head, pursing her rich lips and sucking the end through them. Mr. G groaned, making a loud but soft sound, like a mattress being dropped from a distance onto the floor. Her tongue appeared, licking out around the head of the cock and then sucking it in, pulling it into her mouth. She rose up on her knees and pushed her mouth down the length of his misshapen cock. It disappeared as the woman swallowed and swallowed and swallowed around it until her face pressed firmly against his body. Mr. G put a hand to the back of Tara's head. He looked over at Taylor.

"This, Taylor, this is how you suck a cock. Your mother should have been the one to teach you this, since she is clearly a master of the art, but she neglected you and now you are the school hole and she, well she sits on her knees with my cock in her mouth."

Something banged over head and Anne's voice drifted down to them.

"I'm going to fuck your mother but she's going to see me fuck you and fuck little Annie. Then, then I'm going to pour cum into your mother's cunt. You are all my females but you Taylor, you will still be the campus hole. I'll arrange for you to have a few days rest and respite but then it'll be time for your ass to be opened up for use. You'll truly be 'three holes Taylor' then."

Tara Dillon began to wriggle on his cock, snorting and whining as she ran out of air. Another loud bang came from overhead and then silence. Mr. G released Tara's head and she jerked back, exposing his long, slick cock, coated with her saliva. She gasped and coughed once, but then, to Taylor's immense surprise and chagrin, her mother reinserted the man's cock between her lips and pushed her head onto it again, completely absorbing its length into her mouth. Taylor felt humiliated all over again. Even her own mother could suck a cock better than she could!

The sound of Anne thumping down the stairs yanked Taylor's attention away from her mother's cock-filled face. Anne appeared, dragging a big red duffel behind her. It had thumped down the steps behind her, announcing her journey down from upstairs. She came to a panting halt, staring at her mother's cock-filled face.

"Holy shit!" Anne looked at Taylor, naked, her pussy pursed and drooling.

"Anne," Mr. G said, his voice tense and straining, "strip." He did not waste any words.

Anne confounded Taylor's expectations that she'd argue and prevaricate by pulling off her top and skimming down her slacks. She stripped naked with ease, suggesting to Taylor her sister had had much more practice stripping on command than anyone suspected. Mr. G pulled gently on Tara Dillon's hair but she didn't budge. Taylor felt a wave of embarrassment. Her mother was refusing to let the man extract his cock from her mouth! Mr. G pulled on the woman's hair, then thumped her head. When she did finally release the cock in her mouth, Tara did so with such a deep, heartfelt sigh, Taylor almost felt sorry for her cocksucking mother. She sounded so disappointed, so bereft!

Mr. G went to Anne took her in his arms and kissed her, his wet cock bent up between them. Taylor watched and felt that single fiery spike of acid in her belly as he watched the man kiss her sister. She felt jealous but also the raw sensuality of the vision of the nearly fully clothed man kissing her naked sister. Without even breaking the kiss, Mr. G lifted Anne's right leg and her body jerked and jumped as he entered her. She stood on one leg as he slipped his cock into her cunt. Taylor watched then glanced at her mother still kneeling on the floor. Tara sat watching the man mount her youngest daughter. While Taylor watched, her mother licked her lips half a dozen times.

Oh god, she thought, my mother and my sister...! Taylor felt left out and she resented that, violently but she couldn't flinch an inch to escape. Nude, her eyes remained locked on the sight of her sister being fucked by her body Master.

Mr. G pulled free of Anne and released her leg. Anne tottered then staggered over to the bar and plunked onto one of the stools there. Her head bowed over her naked body. Finally she managed to lift it up and look at Mr. G. He took that as a sign and moved back to Tara's mouth and fucked it again, his cock now coated with her second daughter's pussy sauce. Tara gagged this time but Mr. G did not relent. He continued to thrust his cock into the woman's mouth, a hand knotted in her hair. Tara managed to get teeth and tongue arranged so she could suck properly on the cock in her mouth. Taylor realized her mother was tasting her sister. God but that made her hot, just the thought of it.

Mr. G fucked Mrs. Dillon's mouth for a few dozen strokes before he withdrew from it. Tara fell forward onto her hands, gasping and gagging. A curtain of drool hung from her chin and lips.

"Up you go, Mrs. Dillon. Time to get fucked." Mr. G's voice sounded reassuring and comforting. Tara Dillon let him lift her from her knees and with a slight pause to move the dishes and condiments on the table to the far end, she laid down and Mr. G mounted her, thrusting directly into her clearly sloshing pussy and ramming his cock home until her ass bunched up between them, crumpled and creased with the impact.

Tara Dillon groaned loudly. She stretched her arms over her head, threading them through the stacked plates and condiments to grasp the other end of the table. Her mammoth tits bulged under her torso flaring out like huge pods cushioning her on the table. Mr. G fucked her. His cock rammed up inside her again and again, lifting her broad ass and bending her pliable spine just below the ribs. At one point, she rocked onto one hip and stuck a hand between her legs, clearly diddling for dollars and soon she bucked into a private little orgasm that left her gasping for air. Mrs. Dillon continued to pant, her hand working between her legs and moments later, she came again, grunting and bucking as it swelled up inside her.

Taylor glanced over at Anne but Anne ignored her, eyes fixed on their mother grunting and rutting like some farm animal being bred. Mr. G increased his force and speed, slamming into their mother harder and faster while Tara Dillon grunted and moaned, her hand clasped under her and only the slight bobbing of her elbow told the story of what she was doing. Her third orgasm arrived just before Mr. G erupted inside her and her fourth followed in short order. His cum bubbled up out of her and ran down her legs, twinkling in the kitchen light.

Mr. G groaned as he climaxed inside Tara, halting his assault on her cunt but pumping and humping as he dumped cum into her lush, voluptuous body. He sagged over Tara's back, bent and gasping. He held that pose for a couple minutes before pulling his cock out of her cunt, wiping it back and forth on her ass and stuffing it back into his pants. He turned and regarded Taylor.

"You are a wrenched clutch of cunt parts, Taylor but god, you can orgasm and orgasm without ever going numb...it's a super power we'll make use of. Come along. Put on the robe and get the duffel." He glanced back at her mother, still puddled on the table, heaving and sighing, her hand once more at work under her. "Your mother is a fine piece of ass, Taylor. She is worth fucking twice but I'm taking you back to Tim." He walked to the front door and hesitated while Taylor scrambled to don the robe once more and struggle with the duffel. At the door, she asked Mr. G to wait and scampered upstairs to get her diary. She wanted to peek inside but didn't dare. She stuffed it into the duffel under Mr. G's dark eyes. When she nodded, he opened the door and they went to the car and got into it.

Once headed across town to Tim's little tract house, Mr. G began to muse aloud. "Taylor, you are passable at sucking cock now and so this week maybe Thursday, maybe Friday, you'll be introduced to the ass. This will require a little more coordination as you can be damaged if you don't accommodate the cock properly and size does matter considerably more than it does with your slut cunt. You stay home from school...if they don't see you, they can't fuck you. Until you can take a cock in each hole, you'll still be open for business, never refusing anyone that wants to use you. You're a fuck hole, mouth and cunt until then. The adults at Swanson will use you as they wish. You can keep your work done, right?"

"Yes, Master." Taylor whispered. The tingling thrill that ran through her body left her gasping with pleasure. That two such words could have that effect on her seemed beyond conception but when she mouthed the words again, it happened again, as though a precursor to a genuine orgasm. Her amazement was mottled by Mr. G's words.

"Tim will be your boyfriend. You are to fall in love with him. All that contempt you showed him before, that's done. I never want to see you embarrass or reject Tim. He's the master of your heart. You must give into him, and let the pleasure he gives you seduce and consume you."

"You can't order someone to fall in love." Taylor mumbled, confused.

The car rolled to a stop, pulled over to the side of the road. Mr. G reached over, grabbed Taylor by the hair and pulled her across the console of his car, kissing her on the mouth. His fist knotted in her hair made her expect rough treatment but his lips were soft and pliable on hers and just the tip of his tongue flicked along the crease of her closed lips. Her mouth opened but his tongue didn't penetrate her. The longing for his tongue swelled up in her like a thunderhead. The kiss ended before she was ready and left her wobbling when he released her hair.

"Taylor, you will fall in love with Tim. When he's around, you keep your eyes on him. When he touches you, you sigh or coo or rub your self against him. Act in love enough and you will be in love for certain. He is your master, of your heart. I own your body. Some other will take control of your mind and you'll be wholly owned. You'll truly be the Swanson School hole in every sense." Mr. G chuckled and drove on.

Taylor was both skeptical and scared of the prospect. She was well met in being so.

Tim was attentive to her but not without using her. Sunday night, he fucked her four times in the night. Each time, his fingers found her cunt and twiddled her until she roused and then he placed her on her back and got between her legs and entered her with his convenient little dick. At first, Taylor longed for more meat than Tim offered. In time, she settled into the easy pleasure of his tiny penetration and the thrill of his thrill at being inside her, at his discretion. Sunday night he seemed insatiable though he never sated her or even approached her ecstasy. He simply fucked her as he desired and left her with a cool feeling of comfort, along with the milky sensation of his cum inside her. For all his other inadequacies, Tim came quite a lot. She woke with the crunchy goodness of come in her little butt crack and all up in the hair on her mound.

Instead of going to school, Tim remained home. He cooked them breakfast and even took a little time and fed Taylor like she was helpless. He put her in the bath again, cleaning his own cum out of her with his fingers then they slept again through the morning. In the afternoon, he laid her on a genuine massage table and rubbed her for two hours, which surprised her since he didn't get tired. His hands were soft and gentle and gave her none of the satisfaction of deep tissue massage. His touch was like warm oil being poured over her body and his attentiveness to every little area soothed her. They ate, watched some movies and then went to bed. She felt herself being coddled and it infected her. She liked it.

Tim got into bed with her and began kissing her. He kissed her like a tentative, respectful lover, not demanding, not taking but offering his lips to her and only pressing for more when she kissed him back. Despite herself, Taylor felt something, a thing she'd not imagined possible to her. She felt her body responding to Tim Stanton, not with anything approximating ecstatic arousal but something different. When he mounted her, he slid into her body without disturbing her at all, entering her cunt with a fizzing sensation of pleasure that relaxed rather than tensed her. His pumping thrill at being allowed inside her turned gentle and he kissed and kissed her, his lips covered hers but then wandered around her face, kissing ever inch of it, eyes and even her nose. The experience, being kissed so tenderly while his cock was buried inside her left her perplexed.

She never approached orgasm even once, instead she experienced a pleasure that was the very opposite of orgasm, it was relaxation and ease. Monday night he proved insatiable, taking her over and over again until she bubbled with his cum. Each time when she thought surely he was finished and they'd sleep, his little cock would rouse up again and he'd use her again, except it didn't feel like being used. Instead of just fucking her until he came, he kissed her and fondled her and stroked her body as no one ever had. She didn't come but she felt...when the word finally occurred to her, it startled and surprised her. She felt loved. Impossible as that seemed, once the word appeared in her mind, it wouldn't leave.

After the four or fifth time he took her, Taylor rolled onto her side and cuddled up to him. She felt his incandescent satisfaction, his lanky arm around her shoulders pulling fruitlessly at her but still, conveying his delight at having her in his bed. Nothing like that had touched her before. Taylor lay her cheek on his skinny chest and pondered what she was feeling. Could it be that she was falling in love with him?

The idea seemed preposterous until she touched on Mr. G's instructions. That confused her. On one hand, she felt flushed with satisfaction that she was obeying him but on the other, she felt certain that you didn't fall in love with someone as a deliberate act of will. It further confused her when Tim served her breakfast in bed the next morning and then, after she was satisfied in that way, sought to lick her pussy. He tried, he really did but she just felt relaxation and at ease. It felt dirty to have him licking at her cunt, knowing it oozed the cum he'd left in her the night before. Tim tried so hard to get her to respond, to tense and jerk with erotic arousal but she just lay there, swooning to be sure but in a gentle state of bliss that he could do nothing to increase.

In the end, they cuddled.

Taylor never remembered cuddling with anyone before and it had a startling and disturbing effect on her. She talked. She told Tim everything. Once she described losing her virginity the previous fall...which shocked him, he averred he thought she'd been sexual for much longer, it all came pouring out. Every sexual moment of her adult life turned into words that she couldn't prevent from spilling over her lips. She poured her shriveled little heart out to him and Tim listened, stroking her hair and kissing the top of her head as she talked. All morning she described how her body had been used. Several times she got so aroused just from recounting her sexual experiences, she mounted Tim's seemingly continuously hard cock and rode him till he came, which took about 30 seconds. Even astride him, she couldn't approach ecstasy but his excitement lodged inside her and she felt that quiet satisfaction that a woman knows, gained from the simple act of pleasing a man, despite the singular lack of actual erotic satiation. It wasn't mutual in a sexual way. Taylor felt something utterly alien to her. Having Tim's little cock spitting inside her made her emotional.

Tim fixed them lunch, making a simple soup that he flavored that was so savory Taylor consumed two bowls. They lay in bed again, dozing and mumbling. Taylor felt it, the ease of being with him and something blossomed in her. Again that word, the idea that she could love this tender boy, this flimsy man seemed monstrous but in the hours they spent talking and giggling, she discovered something in herself no one else had ever even suspected much less touched. At one point after talking about nothing much for half an hour, she rolled up on an elbow and kissed him, wholly spontaneously. When she realized what she'd done, she backed away from him, opening her eyes. She gazed down at Tim and found his eyes watching her.

"I love you, Taylor." He whispered. "I always have. For as long as I can remember, I've loved you. I can't believe you're here, in my bed and I'm making love with you." He pulled her down into a gentle kiss, nudging her only with no real force but she felt herself drift against him and their two bodies melded, sizzling against each other in a calm passion that felt...comfortable. "I love you, Taylor." Tim whispered when the kiss ended and she lay once more on his chest. It made it hard for him to breathe so she always had to slide off and lay on her shoulder beside him.

"Are you ever going to say you love me?" He asked.

"No." Was her first, automatic response but she felt the cruel serration of the word and modified it. "Maybe." She amended softly, sounding much more tender than she felt. She thought of what it would be like to be seen at school with him, walking around holding hands, getting pecked on the lips as they parted. She shuddered at the thought, imagining the humiliation of being Queen Taylor with this...this...this boy! In that awful moment, she felt a greater surge of arousal then she'd felt the entire time being in his bed. My god, she thought, he humiliates me...and I like it! The complex reality stormed through her and she turned to Tim again and kissed he cheek.

"I'll be your lover, Tim." She whispered. Her preternatural disgust sent shocks of arousal through her body.

His reaction was so swift and so similar to actual passion that for a moment she thought he might arouse her. He rolled between her legs and entered her without art or skill. She felt him penetrate the shallow level of her cunt and despite the echos of past penetrations, it felt good to her. She sighed with satisfaction only to have it truncated as Tim came in her again, pumping a pittance of cum into her once more. Perhaps if he could last longer than a gnat's sneeze she might be able to get aroused with him but his thrill at being with her always pushed him over the edge long before she could rise to any heights with him.

"Jesus," Taylor thought as Tim melted over her. "I am his fuck toy." That thought itself gave her a greater sexual buzz than anything Tim had done to her.

He went to school on Wednesday. Mr. G had called and told him he needed to, his grades weren't that great so he needed to be going to class. Taylor took the day to herself to stretch and do a vigorous workout. Fucking was usually exercise but with Tim Stanton it was more like meditation. She needed the work out. She primped herself in the afternoon, trimming and shaving and coddling herself as she seldom had in the past. With her body, it seldom seemed worth the trouble but it felt so good, she did it anyway. She finally dared open the diary in mid afternoon. The words she found there left her with a throbbing sense of foreboding.