A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor could not help but notice the swelling of Nicole's cunt between her legs, and the appearance of clear fluid that flowed down and formed a large droplet that hugged the adult girl's right thigh and ran down it. Taylor stared until Mrs. Saunder's voice clicked her attention back to the asshole and the plug about to enter it.

"Now, Taylor, just push the plug into my daughter's ass please. Nicole...!"

"Please plug my ass, Taylor slut." Nicole chirped, her voice lurid with tension and...Taylor felt it as much as she heard it...the desire in the girl's voice that provided the impetus required to push the flange into the winking eye of her asshole. Taylor lay a hand on the girl's tailbone and pushed, hard. Nicole groaned as her body widened around the flare of the flange. Taylor hesitated with only half the flange pushed into the girl's ass.

"Taylor, don't stop. Push it all the way in. Nicole can take it...ask for it, my dear."

"Please, Taylor slut, plug my ass." Nicole hissed, her voice knotted with tension.

Taylor felt the challenge in the girl's voice and so put her considerable strength into pushing against the natural resistance in the tight ass. She felt it, the resistance and pressed harder, astonished at the pressure required to get the flange to penetrate Nicole's tight little ass.

"Ugh, god." Nicole grunted, lifting her head and turning it as though to look back at Taylor over her bent body, down the wide lane of her strong back. "God, don't stop, not so fucking slow!"

Mrs. Saunders chortled lightly, laying a hand on her daughter's head. Nicole turned back and lay her head back on her arms crossed on the desk.

"Don't worry, pay her no mind, Taylor, you're doing fine...in fact, doing it slow is agonizing, as you'll soon discover and so delicious and savoring it, when it is done properly can make you an ass slut in no time." Mrs. Saunders patted Nicole's head. "Isn't that right, darling?"

"Yes, Mother." Nicole chirped again. "God, put it in, please." Her voice was now a simpering whine. It made Taylor shiver, hearing that tone in someone else's voice now; it was absolute desire calling for satisfaction, calling to her! She pushed and then added strength and force. The sudden "pop" startled her. She instinctively pulled back on the plug but there was suddenly no give in it at all. It was snuggly and fully tucked inside Nicole's asshole. Nicole sighed. Her tone, the utter lushness of that sound, the satisfaction wrenched at Taylor and only after it had passed through her did she recognize the sensation as green-eyed jealousy.

"Shall I take it out now?" She asked, feeling the snarling need to wrench it out of the woman's ass with prejudice and vice.

"No!" Mr. G and Mrs. Saunders both spoke at once. Oddly, neither looked at the other but both focused on Taylor. She didn't know which to look at and that confused her. She knew she should be focused on Mr. G but something about the older blond woman demanded her focus too, so she ended up finally looking into Mr. G's dark eyes but with a conscious effort that felt wrenching and twisted. He took that as permission to speak it seemed and Pam Saunders looked to her daughter.

"You will never remove a plug, Taylor. Never." Mr. G said softly but firmly. "Once it is in, only your Master will remove it. Whoever puts it into you cannot take it out." He smiled.

Taylor cocked her head, trying to understand.

"Cannot take it out? I cannot take it out? Then who...?" Her mind whirred, not making sense of the combination, locking onto the illogical conclusion that once in, she'd never be able to remove the ass plug and the thought horrified her. "What if I have to take a shit?" She shrieked, her voice rattling through her teeth, a step short of hysteria.

Pam Saunders chortled again. It struck Taylor as odd in that moment, out of place but she was so confused that it was just one more out of place element in the full melange of perplexity.

"Who will take it out of me?" She asked, her voice tinking up the register like sleet on glass.

"Taylor, my silly little slut, your boyfriend will take it out of you." Mr. G said with an indulgent smile. "Tim." He gestured at Nicole's exposed ass. "You should learn how to remove a butt plug properly."

Tim looked gob smacked.

"Me?" He asked, suddenly all the attention in the room focused on him and he squirmed under it. Taylor watched her boyfriend worm around and wanted to slap him to make him stop. It embarrassed her but then she felt it, the calm surge of arousal from that very embarrassment that once drove her to raucous anger. More confusion.

"Me?" Tim spoke again interrupting Taylor's tangled reverie.

"You." Mr. G affirmed. "Take it out of Nicole...for practice."

"Him?" Nicole grunted, clearly not pleased. "Oh fuck!" Her displeasure chilled the room.

Taylor almost spoke up to defend Tim but then retreated, recognizing how doing so would squeeze his balls smaller than they already were. She felt...wise, wise in a way she'd never felt before, suddenly seeing how to not emasculate him and actually choosing not to do so. Being defended by his new girlfriend would humiliate him and she refused that option. She chose to protect him with her silence. The idea, that strange and new conception bubbled up in her and she felt...mature, as a woman, in a way she'd never felt before. She was taking care of her man!

Her man?

God! The thought was so new and yet there it was, painted on the window of her mind in blaring scarlet and forest green. She didn't think she'd even adjusted yet to the idea of having Tim as a "boyfriend" much less to the concept of being a good "girlfriend" to him! She shuddered. She felt humiliated and that very feeling made her shiver with a new pleasure. And more confusion. Not mental, though...she was clear that she was "in love" with a weakling...it was the humiliation of "loving" a weakling that put the shiver into her body...and the thrill into her cunt. She longed for a cock, a real man's cock inside her. She looked at the boyfriend in question, to distract herself.

Tim, looked around the room and finally, when no one else moved or spoke, he moved over behind Nicole's bent form.

"You want me to, uh, take, take that out of her, uh, ass?" He asked, his tremulous voice made Taylor want to scream.

"Yes, Tim. You'll be the one Taylor comes to, to remove her butt plug during her ass training in the next two weeks. You will need to remove it for her. You're her boyfriend. You need to be proficient. Now just tip the plug to one side until you can see the notch, then pull it free and wrench it out." The plug had a ring on the end of it for a finger to secure it with. Taylor thought it looked like a pacifier and wanted to giggle at the thought. Then she realized it was going to be in her ass soon and the urge to snicker dissipated in the heat of her pending reality.

Tim put a soft hand to the plastic plug in Nicole's ass, fingering the little loop of blue plastic. Taylor stared at it, fascinated. Her hands itched. She clinched them into fists and only when Tim took tentative hold of the eye did she realize she wanted to remove it, to feel the woman's ass grip the thing and then surrender it to her. Her own ass clenched and tightened as Tim worked at the big plug in Nicole's ass.

"God, Timmy, just pull it out! Don't, fuck, don't, oh god! Not like that!" Nicole groaned as he wiggled the thing back and forth, teasing it around in her asshole. "Just fucking pull it out, god, not like that!"

Both Mr. G and Mrs. Saunders chuckled at Tim's timid method of removing the plug from Nicole's educated ass.

"Jesus, Tim, just pull it out!" Nicole finally snarled.

Her mother smacked the back of her head, hard.

"Nicole, what have I told you when you are bent?" Mrs. Saunders asked in a low, somber voice.

"That I respect those above me." Nicole said, her voice shrinking.

"And is Tim above you, now?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Nicole responded.

Mr. G was watching Taylor and she felt it. When she looked at him he arched an eyebrow.

"Take note, Taylor." He said. "I think you should take that rule to heart, don't you?"

"Yes sir." She responded immediately and just saying the words made her pussy heat and swell. She wanted to squirm but it was so humiliating that she didn't dare. Then she really wanted to. God, she thought, what a petard she was hoisted on!

Tim finally worked the plug free from Nicole's ass. She groaned luridly as it popped out.

"Tim, when you get it free from Taylor's ass, you should be a little more forceful." Mr. G said, amusement in his voice. Nicole stood up, smoothing her skirt down and glaring at Tim. Tim dropped his eyes and stepped away from her. He laid the plug on the desk beside her. Nicole moved to stand beside her mother. Mrs. Saunders patted her daughter's round gymnast ass. Nicole smiled in a way that made her look stupid, like a little animal, well trained to be sure but dull in the eyes like she was drugged, drunk on something that Taylor responded to with ignorant envy.

"Taylor? Time to be plugged." Mr. G said.

Taylor looked around the room.

"Now?" Despite all that had happened to her to that point, the idea of having her ass plugged with all these people in the room, watching, horrified her, more. It was new and different and ghastly in some strange and primal way that wrenched her gut. Her cunt clinched with approval though, no small comfort, that.

"Yes, Taylor, now." Mr. G said but his voice was so gentle, so soft that she felt punished and coddled at once. She wanted to touch him to have his hand between her legs, his fingers thrust inside her but that was not to be and her voice had no breath to make the words to ask for it...such a thing was now beyond her and she felt the void in her and it felt...strange to be so empty in such a way. "Bend over, like Nicole was...I'll grease you up. Each morning you'll come to my office and I'll plug you and we'll see how long you can go before Tim needs to remove it. It will be totally up to you. You decide. You understand."

"When will I be fucked?" She said. "In the ass, I mean?"

The words dangled in the air and the plaintive tone of her voice made the question seem even more pathetic than it was. "Fuck!" She thought, "I sound like Timmy!" She flashed on her mother, on her knees in their kitchen sucking Mr. G's cock, slurping Anne's juice off of it; she had no idea why that picture came to mind, but it did. She felt unhinged, undone, unraveled. The weekend of bridged penetration, cunt and mouth, and the days of Tim's tender ministrations capped by the hard use the day before had scrambled her, brain and body. Taylor no longer knew what was what in her world and Mr. G's demands were her only solid guidance. She bent over the desk and without any further instruction, pulled her panties down her legs to her knees and then gripped the desk.

Mr. G lifted her skirt. She felt the cool slick kiss of lube on her ass crack and the finger slide up and down, seeking the access point to her bowels. She sighed, feeling him touching her, thrilling with it and content finally to be used by her one true Master, the Master of her wretched body. When the questing finger located her asshole, it pushed at it and she tensed.

"Relax, Taylor, or I'll need to hurt you." Mr. G said softly.

His voice seemed to glance off the other people in the room and Taylor felt it, felt them, their eyes on her body, her exposed ass, the smear of the lube between her lean ass cheeks, the shiver that went through her from the cold lube, the pressure of his finger against the tight sphincter. She sighed and consciously relaxed. The finger penetrated her asshole the moment she relaxed. She grunted.

"Good, Taylor, my rancid little slut." Mr. G mumbled. His words warmed her. His finger moved deeper, withdrew and slid into her deeper again. Taylor felt it for the first time and groaned, her ass rippled and she felt the pleasure full inside her.

"Oh god." She whimpered. Her belly tightened at the sound of her voice, small, waifish, helpless. The bonds that held her were invisible and unbreakable. The lube bubbled around her asshole, some welled and ran down her inner thigh clear to her knee. She shivered. "Oh god." She whimpered again in the same tone.

The feel of the plastic against her asshole stilled her. Her body focused completely there as the pressure increased and her sphincter flared and opened. The flanged object penetrated her body, opening her, forcing her wide and then suddenly her ass snapped around it with a wet little pop. Taylor was plugged. The pain was subtle but distinct. The click of her sphincter alerted her but then the feeling of fullness suffused her. She wriggled her lean hips. Mr. G patted her ass. He pulled her panties back into place and draped her skirt over her ass.

"Taylor, the slut rules are simple. Plugged you may be fucked. When your ass is empty, you must suck. Understand?"

She turned her head to look in his direction but all her attention focused on the plug filling her anal canal. She nodded but did not comprehend, not really. Mr. G elucidated the implications in casual, lurid detail.

"That means adults will be touching your ass to discover what you can and cannot do. The adults of Swanson High will be feeling between your ass cheeks to see what they can or cannot do."

Taylor's mind bit down on that meaning and spat out the implication that was not covered.

"What about the females?" She mewled, her voice feathery and soft.

Mr. G grunted. "I believe Ky is distributing various sized dildos to adult females, quite a collection of sizes and types I understand all to be used on you, Taylor, the school hole...so, plugged, the dildos will go in the cunt. Unplugged you will be penetrated in the ass, just once with the dildos...they will shove it into you and then remove it. You need not allow anything more. I would suggest you remain greased, my dear. All the time, I mean since someone could surely be using your ass at any time."

"Oh my god." Taylor breathed, trying to imagine what that would mean for her. She knew but what she knew confused her emotions...she could not decide who she'd dread seeing approach her more, the male or the female adults of Swanson High!

"Tim, remove her panties. You should then walk your girl to class and stay with her. Mrs. Coyle will give you a pass to stay with her. When she needs to remove the plug, you take her to the restroom and remove it for her, bring it to me then report to class. Taylor, when you feel you are ready report back to me and we'll see if we can reinsert it or not. I expect to see you after each period. Understood?"

Tim nodded, smiling like he'd just won something. He had. Taylor had just been handed to him. He owned her, lock stock and asshole. She lay on the desk, letting her ass twitch around the plug, feeling it inside her for the first time. Tim pulled her panties down to her calves, and then removed them from each foot. He ran his hands up her right leg until he touched the plug lodged in her ass. He gripped the blue eye and wiggled it a little, making Taylor jerk and hiss. He moved away, stuffing her panties into his pocket. She sighed, held in place by her growing need to obey her Master, her Masters, her two Masters now and wondering about the third. Mr. G patted her ass again.

"Stand up, Taylor. Time to go to class." He offered her a tube. "Lube, Taylor. Like I said, best you remain greased and slick." He smiled. She tucked it into her purse.

"Wait." Mrs. Saunders said. "Nicole, this is your day." She said archly.

The much larger plug lay on the desk where Tim had placed it. Nicole picked it up and handed it to her mother then, elbowing Taylor out of the way, she lay down on the desk. Her mother lifted Nicole's skirt, pulled down her panties and with a single, abrupt motion, jammed the plug back into Nicole's ass. The girl grunted and then groaned as it snapped into place. She pulled up her own panties and stood, turning to stare defiantly up at Taylor. The plug in her ass was clearly much larger than what Taylor bore. Taylor's ass was already beginning to burn.

For a moment, no one moved.

"Mrs. Saunders, thank you for allowing us to use Nicole as a demonstration."

"C'est ne rien." The woman said with a wave of her hand. She stepped through the group, opened the door and walked out of the office and away. Taylor followed stopping at Mrs. Coyle's desk with Tim to get the permits they required, forcing Nicole to wait behind them. Nicole stood smirking while Taylor shifted and fidgeted. The thing in her ass consumed her attention and made it impossible to think of anything else. They walked through the hallways in the flow of students. Every time an adult approached, Taylor tensed and every time she tensed her asshole ached. The first time, her cunt clinched with the sensation and every time afterward as well. The sensation of being filled radiated out from her butt through her loins and into the tight crevices of her cunt. Before she even arrived at her first period class, she felt the first trickle of her pussy juice running down her right thigh. Before she could stop her self, she clinched her legs together, which only served to smear her sauce onto both legs. The result was two cool streaks of sensation on both inner thighs pointing directly up to the ever widening point of fire in her ass.

It burned. She groaned as she entered the class room, her eyes drawn to the hard, wooden seats of the desks.

"Oh god." She moaned and her ass tightened. The thought of sitting down onto the hard wooden seat with the plug lodged inside her body made her twitch and shiver. Nicole had a full bubbled ass to hide the blue eye of her plug. For Taylor, the eye of the plug would encounter anything she sat on, pressing at the plug in her ass. Her expectations were met...when she sat down,her weight settled on the eye of the plug, pressing it deeper into her, stretching her ass. She moaned out loud and several other students turned to stare at her. One, an adult girl, lifted a four inch dildo out of her purse and showed it to Taylor. Taylor groaned again but this time because her imagination had that little thing sliding into her cunt, leaving her with a Tim-type of dissatisfaction. The groan was a dread of coming frustrations, or rather of frustration from not cumming. If that was all that Ky was handing around...god, it would be just like that cunt to give out itty bitty shitty dildos that only teased and never pleased! Taylor snorted with derision and fear, particularly when the alternative was scary in a whole different sort of way.

Her weight on the plug kept pressure on it and her pussy responded. As first she leaned forward to relieve the pressure but soon found her rocking back onto the plug, pressing at it so her ass clinched and her cunt clinched and she hissed as her body responded to her mindless teasing of it. Her cunt begged for attention in recognizing the fullness in her ass. The response was a lurid complaint about being empty and sauce bubbled about her pursed and swollen cunt lips. Her pussy bubbled before she ever sat down and now she felt it swimming in her own juices. Tim hovered by the door, not sure where to sit. He stared at Taylor until she gestured to him to sit across the aisle from her. Her ass was settling into the feeling and she thought it might be a while before he could leave her. She hoped she'd get dick before then.

It was in that moment as Tim slid into the seat beside her that the details of her situation appeared in her conscious mind. Any adult could finger her ass. Male or female, she'd be handled sexually regardless of what they found! Mr. G had turned her into a fuck toy but only in the most remote sense. The thought thrilled and daunted Taylor, as she peered into her future. She glanced at Tim and thought of his mother and his request that she discuss his deal with the Adult club...her mind lurched.

1...45678...12