All Comments on 'A Fucking Investment Ch. 11'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am glad this series is back on track. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are Back

Thanks for picking the story up again. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please let me know when it is out.

ContrastingContrastingabout 9 years agoAuthor
Regarding notice

Be happy to notify you. Send feedback if you are not already on the notification list with an email and I will add you. Thanks for the comment. Regards, -C

ThreeDayThreeDayabout 9 years ago
great writing

This series has been strong, and continually creative, although I'm lost to know how you can keep it so fascinating and erotic with the constant parade of willing women. In this particular episode you've elevated the language to real art. I love your similies...one being "like a whale snatching a sardine from a trainer's hand" and Brazil's kiss enfolded his lips like cake batter being poured into a pan. I can see it, which of course, helps me to feel it. Bravo. And you even left a little hook at the end. That means that you MUST be quickly at work on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Great writing skills. I have been hooked on this series since chapter 1. I can't wait to see what happens next.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
nipples

First I am enjoying your writing. Very nicely done.

Just one comment, do you realise inverted nipples are retracted into the breast in there normal position.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Inverted Nipples?

Your use of the term inverted when referencing the women's nipples is more than a bit jarring. That physical state is not all that common and the way you use the term is making me believe you don't understand it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous