A Fucking Investment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers

I stepped back. Didn't want to have an eye put out by some errant button flying around. The blouse bubbled up and down, providing a perfectly tantalizing view under it and the incredible tits that rippled it utterly out of its normal cut.

Her breasts seemed perfectly real to me but they did not fit in that blouse, no matter how I tried to twist my fashion sense into good sense. The blouse bulged, gaping so widely that I could see each nipple, not just the sharp profile creasing the cloth but through gaps in the cloth. Bethlynn, once wrapped in the little thing, turned both directions, showing me both tits through the gaps in the cloth. The creamy white cleavage made me close my eyes. My digital mind wanted to get right to the contract, get her signed and then seal her to the wall, or floor, or ceiling with a hot wad of cum. Yet she seemed so delicate, utterly unaware of the real effect she was having on me...

"Mr. Gale, if you please. May I have your opinion of this?" Liza intruded. Sometimes women can just fuck up a good fantasy. They are so daft about a man's inner life. They want to run their fucking commercials for sobriety or against supposed duplicity or for monogamy or other such hogwash, right during the best parts of my best cinematic moments. Christ!

I turned around.

I had not paid a lot of attention to what Liza selected to try on. Right or wrong, I hadn't paid much attention. Of course I blamed Bethlynn. From Liza's point of view, I was pretty certain it was an error on my part. She wanted to make me pay. It was too small too. It was a stretch dress, white and much too small. It was stretched so thin I could distinctly see the nipple of each of her breasts. Her large, inverted nipples poked into the thin fabric. It clung to her like plastic wrap to a wad of cookie dough. Tight, nearly translucent. Her breasts looked huge in that moment, well, larger than normal, the redhead had nothing to be ashamed off. Her tangled red hair flounced over her shoulders, stark against the white. The little skirt was barely enough to cover the joint of her legs. Just enough. I blamed her ass, the cheeks of which dimpled the middle of the skirt when Liza turned her body for my inspection. When she turned back, she lifted her arms a bit and the lower hem of the skirt clicked up. Her pussy lips appeared.

I crashed into her, ramming her into the wall.

She squeaked with delight.

I was fumbling with my pants and trying to kiss her at the same time, one arm possessively around her waist. My mouth found hers and she met my energy with rampant passion of her own. I struggled with my belt buckle and the snap. They came free. Her hands pulled at them and together we got them down, off my hips. My cock was so hard I think I heard it creaking, like ice cracking in the Arctic. I had forgotten how short Liza was. My cock was nearly touching the bottom of her breasts, streaking the white, taut cloth with dark daubs. I pulled at the cloth over her tummy and got more cloth, instead of the bare skin I sought. She was panting and I was growling.

I do know if she noticed but I had utterly forgotten Bethlynn, as she wanted. A bird in the hand and all. I pulled harder at the stretch dress and it twitched over her hips and sprang up, baring ass, pussy and legs completely. She rose up on her toes but I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She made to get to her knees but the bitch still didn't understand. With the dress pulled up to her breasts, I held her against the wall. I pulled it up and felt the soft, tissue-soft feel of her belly ripple against my dick folded up against it. With a firm hold on her shoulders, I lowered her.

Now she understood. She arranged the tight hold of the dress over her tits and bent her knees while leaning into me. The fire of my cock creased up her belly and the wet head touched the underside of her cleavage.

"Oh sweet Jesus." Liza whispered as my cock, slick with my pre-cum slid between her tits. "Oh god. I never...I cannot believe...Oh god!" She stared down over the slope of her breasts, surely not able to see my cock slipping between them, but feeling them. Bound in the dress, her tits were lifting as I pushed between them. My cock slid further between her bound tits, pressing through the billows of her flesh. She sank further, bending her knees a little at a time. In that position, I had little hold on her. My cock penetrated her tits and she shivered, the deeper into her cleavage it sank.

I felt it before I saw it. My cock head rammed into the taut white cloth, tent-poling it. Liza giggled briefly, then pulled the cloth down, off my cock and bent over her breasts and kissed the end of my cock.

I erupted.

She shrieked and fitted her lips over the end of my cock. The feeling of her sucking lips on my cock head penetrated my haze and I realized I was coming, much, much too late. All I could do was ride the wave of erotic pleasure trashing my circuits. Liza sucked and sucked but cum still bubbled from the corners of her mouth. I hunched against her torso, banging her against the flimsy wall. The banging sound seemed to echo around us, announcing that someone was fucking someone else. Liza grunted as I rammed her against the wall. She tried to sink down but I pinned her to the wall. That pulled her mouth off my cock. It continued to spit spitefully, dabbing her face with little pearls.

Bethlynn appeared beside us. Her eyes wide, questioning. "Is that how you two do it?" She spoke, her voice matching exactly my expectation, small and breathy except for one odd thing. She spoke with a raspy lisp. More, "Ith hat how you do two it?" She sounded like she was talking with her tongue between her teeth.

As soon as she spoke she looked like she'd just swallowed a zipper. She blinked. Looked down at Liza whose eyes were glazed with unrealized and bubbling passion.

Liza straightened, pushing me away from her. My cock slid out of her cleavage and waved at everyone as I stepped back. "No. We were reliving our years in grade school!" She snarled. "I think we can do better, don't you, Mr. Gale." Her eyes dropped to my dripping dick, looking somewhat sheepish at that moment.

"Do you mind?" Bethlynn whispered, lifting a little finger to touch Liza's face, her pearl dabbed face. Is that what they meant by Pearl Jam? I thought it was a musical expression? Bethlynn scraped up a bit of cum off the line of Liza's chin and touched it to her own lips. Liza suddenly went very still. Bethlynn's little pink tongue ejected from her mouth and the little pearl was gone. Her eyes actually brightened. "Oh. You taste fresh. Earl is always so funky." Without another word, she stuck out her tongue and licked a pearl off of Liza's upper lip. Then she pursued the four or five other dribbles on the woman's face. When she was done licking the cum off of Liza's face, Bethlynn kissed her full on the hips.

Liza jerked back so surprised her eyes clinched shut. "Oh."

"Oh." Bethlynn echoed. "I sorry. Did I do something wrong?"

Liza, bewildered by the turn of events, she pushed the girl away. I think the sensation of the girl's lips on her face rattled her. She was thinking about cock but tasting pussy and it crossed some wires. I swear smoke was venting out of her ears as her brain ground on the paradox. She pushed at Bethlynn again and got to her knees. "Come here, mister. We aren't finished yet."

When a woman on her knees says "come here" you go there, almost irrespective of what what she might mean. I did. She sucked my cock into her mouth, slurping me deep with a single breath. See what I mean? Her tongue cleaned me, laving up and down the shaft. I grew hard again in her mouth.

Bethlynn retreated to the white wall, a button surrendered and her blouse opened in the middle. I could see both nipples. She undid the rest of the buttons, leaving the blouse dangling beside her breasts, like curtains on a stage, wide open curtains. Liza sucked, I stared and Bethlynn panted.

Liza pulled off my cock. She struggled to her feet, pulling herself up on my half-nude body.

"Are you all alright in there? Do you need anything?" A polite male voice asked.

"We are fine. Thank you." Liza answered immediately, forestalling my forthcoming but surely guttural, "fuck off".

She stood looking up at me, the ridiculous white dress tangled about her breasts. I helped her take it off. She was now nude once more. I took her hand and pulled her towards one of the two lounges. She followed. I sat and turned her around, facing Bethlynn. She understood immediately. She widened her feet and backed over my knees. She bent down, looking between her bowed legs, bent further and reached for my cock and bent it forward. With amazing precision, she sat straight down onto me. I slumped in the chair. My cock found the lips of her pussy slick with her bubbling desire. She sat hard and I entered her. She widened her legs, lost her balanced and her whole weight jammed her full of cock.

I slumped further, my ass sliding nearly to the edge of the cushion. I clinched hard to stop my journey to the floor. Liza, sensing the near disaster, arched her body, pressing me backwards, and this, too, jammed her full of cock. It seemed every motion we made meant more cock in Liza. Neither of us complained; the distractions were irritations, luring us from the focus of our joining to such mendacious issues as balance and staying in the chair. Balance is just the lack of fucking commitment. Staying in the chair however, proved to be a huge wonder. My arms caught Liza behind the knees and lifted her, only she did not lift.

Instead, she was bending forward and her knees ended up pressed against her shoulders and she was held aloft by my arms, her hands on the arms of the rocking chair and my cock, now pulled part way from her body. Her weight on my arms overcame me and I relaxed, just enough to let her down a few inches and she crunched down, all pussy on all cock. The slurping sound she made as my cock slid back into her seemed to echo in the room. I started to released her legs but she shouted "no."

"No, no, that, that is oh fuck that is wonderful. Fuck me Joshua. Fuck me!" Her voice sang in the room, like a snapping wire. Her hips rolled and she did as she requested, rapping her ass up and down in my lap, her pussy fit perfectly over my cock. The feeling turned my bones to water. I knew I could not hold her for long but when I sought to relax, she pulled herself back into position. With her hands on the arms of the chair, she levered her body up and down on my cock, grunting the whole time.

"Hold me, don't let go. I can come just like this."

Easy for her to say. She rocked forward, keeping her tits pressed to her knees. Her ass continued to rap up and down, piercing her body over and over with my cock. Suddenly she bucked, her legs fought to free themselves from my arms. Instinctively I retracted, pulling her more tightly into the bent position. I lost her pussy but she was past the point of caring. Whatever had been happening, it caterwauled through her. Liza panted and puffed, blowing like she was working. She finally got unbent and bucked in my arms, her whole body shaking.

That was the moment that my ass quit clinching the cushion and like a calving glacier, we slid off the chair onto the floor. The rocking chair kicked free and banged against the wall, making a loud boom.

"In me, again." Liza gasped, struggling out of our tangle to lay flat on the white carpet. I twisted between her legs. They opened like great lips, awaiting an unchaste kiss. Her hands found my cock, both of her hands, she guided me to her pussy and she enveloped me, like a whale takes a sardine from a trainer's hand. My elbows unlocked and I dropped onto her plush, heaving body. Liza gasped as I collapsed over her. For a moment she couldn't breathe. I got to my elbows. Her legs lifted beside me, hooking her heels behind my thighs. I was surprised to find she still had on her strap-on heels.

"Fuck me, Joshua." She snarled. "God, fuck me. I can come again. I can come again. I can come forever!" Her voice ratcheted up the scale.

She did not stop moving when someone knocked on the door. "What is going on in there?"

"We are trying on clothes! Go away." Bethlynn spoke in her lisping voice. It sounded so funny, I suddenly understood why she did not speak much. I felt laughter banging at my ribs, a contra-beat to the clasping pussy clinging to my cock, sucking at it, pulling it deeper by invitation and with profound demands. I dropped onto Liza again and grabbed her plush ass.

"Fuck me!" She cried. "Grab my ass!"

"Hello?"

"Fuck off." Bethlynn cried. "We'll be out in a moment." The voice was almost clear of the lisp, ragged and strained.

Instead of giving into the laugher battering at my ribs, I pulled my cock from Liza and hammered it back into her. She exploded and I met her blow for blow. Her hips were rapping at me from below and I did my best to meet her motions, forcing my cock deep into her with every stroke. Her legs spread and then clinched tightly around me. My god, the woman had strong legs. Thank god they were so short or she would have pinched me like a clown does a balloon. I had full control of her thrashing ass now, holding it with both hands. I felt like I could steer her, a cock inside of her and an ass cheek clutched in each hand. I had control of her.

Or I thought I did. I tried to slow her motions as she sawed herself with my cock but there was no hope. I got to my knees but she just held on with her legs, twerking me from below. My climax arrived and I dropped her down, ramming her head against the door with a loud thump. She grunted but her ass continued to rap against me. A moment later, though, she stiffened, screamed and bucked under me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She cried, her voice getting smaller as she got closer to the moment of ecstasy. Finally, she went silent and a moment later, completely still, her face ratcheted into a grimace of intense pleasure.

Honestly, I had lost track of my own orgasm, just attempting to keep the woman contained. Suddenly a great ball of pleasure exploded in me and I lost my mind. I groaned and all control of my body vanished. A moment later my eyes opened. I was looking right up Bethlynn's black, stretch-panted legs to the protrusions of her breasts. She looked at me from between her tits, eyes wide and blinking.

Beside me I heard Liza stir. "That, that is how we do it." She rasped emphatically.

Someone banged on the door. I found my wallet, hurriedly, and slipped a hundred dollar bill into the slit below the edge of the door. A moment latter I heard a different knuckle rapping and slipped another hundred under the door. Whoever it was, said nothing and departed.

I sat against the door, gasping for air. Liza lay flat on the carpet, her body shivering with the aftershocks of her tremendous orgasm.

"That is how we fuck." Liza said softly, again, addressing no one or everyone.

"I see." Bethlynn said. "Can we talk business?"

She may have sounded like a dingaling but she had her head in the game.

Christ but I wanted to fuck her but I am pretty sure my wood was water logged and I had little hope of getting hard again soon. The day had drained me already.

Instead of tangling my tongue around my eye teeth in an effort to sign the woman up, I let Liza explain things. Turns out she did a pretty good job, though she included her per diem idea without awaiting my agreement. It made more sense than my initial arrangement. I couldn't have objected in English had I wanted to. I didn't so I didn't.

We agreed that she should think about it. By that time, we had gotten dressed in our original regalia, paid for the clothing we had destroyed and shambled out to the food court for something quick and easy to eat that had actual calories associated with it. That comment would have made more sense if I had tasted Bethlynn like I so wished to. Sitting eating, she looked at me and finally spoke directly to me, till then having conversed with Liza only.

"So? Mr. Gale, what do I need to do to get your, er, support?" The last word she said came out "shurpart." I understood her reluctance to speak and willingness to let her tits do her talking for her. They were so eloquent, why interfere?

"Everything." I muttered.

"You mean you'll help us?"

"You husband, Earl, he has to sign away his rights to use your body. We'll need to figure out your payout and work out a schedule. We'll get back to you." Liza interjected.

"A kiss." I said softly.

"What?"

"He said, a kiss. You have to be able to kiss good or he won't help." Liza muscled into the conversation, her voice sounded shrill and sharp. I wanted to tell her to hush up but we were interrupted.

Right at that moment, a man who had been approaching stopped before us. He looked right at me and smiled an award- winning smile. "Mr. Gale? Mr. Joshua Gale? Am I right?"

The two women went completely still.

"That's right," I said, unhappy about his timing. My eyes were fixed on Bethlynn's lips. Her tongue kept peeking out till it finally felt safe and painted her upper lip with a long stroke, leaving it glistening. I wanted her.

"I'm John Covington, Eve Covington's wife."

Liza shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Don't you mean 'husband', John?" She said, a sneer nearby in her tone.

"Husband? Of course, Eve's husband. What did I say?"

I patted the air in Liza's direction. "Mr. Covington, nice to meet you." I extended my hand. "Joshua Gale. What can I do for you?" I confess, the hairs were standing up on the back of my neck when I spoke. This husband had cause to suspect I wanted to fuck his wife, because I did. Of course, any man he met might say that exact same thing, would if they had any acquaintance with the truth.

John looked down at the two women who were sitting on the other side of the table from me. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No." I said.

"Yes." Liza said.

Bethlynn blinked her pale eyes at me and licked her thick lips again. I wanted to lick her lips, too. I added that to my wish list.

"No. I repeated. "The girls were going to do some more shopping, weren't you girls?"

They looked at each other and nodded.

They got up and took our trays away. Liza got a rag and wiped off the table. John sat down with thanks. The girls walked away.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Covington." I made it a statement, not really asking but more like saying, "Speak your peace."

In the distance, I saw the girls stop, chattering with each other. A tall woman approached them and they fell silent. Liza said something to Bethlynn and she turned back in our direction.

"I have been meaning to thank you for what you did for Eve and I, standing in for me when Shallow..." he batted at the air before his nose. "Miss Imperial, Paula Imperial. I shouldn't call her Shallow."

"Eve does." I used her first name intentionally. Bethlynn was coming closer. Liza was nodding to the tall woman with the drapes of chestnut hair flowing over her breasts, down nearly to her waist.

"I wanted to thank you for standing in for me. Shallow, can be, Paula can be insistent."

"Eve sucked my cock." I said, just as Bethlynn arrived. Whether she heard or not I could not tell. Her eyes were fixed on me, not my eyes but my lips, I think. Beyond her, Liza was pointing at me, us. The whole world does not revolve around me and I know that but there are times when it seems like everything is moving faster and faster the closer it gets to me. So maybe you can understand my confusion...

Bethlynn bent over me, with both hands she grasped my face and kissed me. Her lips folded against mine like ripples of cake batter being poured into a mixing pan. Bethlynn's tongue twisted between her lips, across mine and into my mouth, forcing its way in to ensure it was a fully open-mouth kiss. I reached up and gripped the back of her head. Her kiss deepened, if that was possible. With one hand I held her head but the other one, the free one, I swear all on its own it reached up and swept aside, Bethlynn's wrap-coat to grasp her breast.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,189 Followers