A Fucking Investment Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

Bethlynn gasped as I clutched her breast but she did not withdraw from the kiss. If anything she kissed me harder, more forcefully, her hand's tightened on my cheeks. I held her. She held me, pressing her breast into my hand. I massaged her breast, trying to focus enough to form an opinion as to its origins. I was unable to arrive at a conclusion, so more research was required. My god it felt stupendous, molded in my hand like that. What a pair of tits this woman possessed! New is always wonderful!

"You are a disgusting beast!" A new voice shrieked into my awareness.

I give Bethlynn a lot of credit. She did not flinch or even seem to hear the voice. Perhaps the fact is that I had a guilty conscience and presumed I was the filthy beast being addressed. I did not stop kissing Bethlynn or massaging her right breast for that matter, wondering if the other one felt the same but unable to change hands.

"Mr. Gale, you unhand that girl or I assuredly will call the authorities and have you arrested for mashing or obscene behavior or something of the sort!" Her voice was a rich contralto, smooth but with a vibrato that gave it depth without making it deep. With just a little tension, that voice would become husky and electrifyingly erotic.

By mutual agreement, Bethlynn and I ended the kiss. My hand did not get the memo. The woman did not straighten, either. She remained bent, peering into my eyes while my hand kneaded her breast till her right hand released my face and gripped my wrist. She pulled my hand from off of her breast, her eyes closing for the merest of moments before she straightened and walked past the Amazon standing behind John Covington.

"Mr. Gale, you are a reprehensible, prehensile human being!"

"Prehensile?" I repeated, turning the word over with my tongue. I rather liked it. "What's that mean?"

The woman stared at me, agape.

I almost chuckled but I was busy trying to calm my aroused cock while staring this new and different woman flush in the tits. I had to look up, truth be told. She was tall. With heels, I am certain she was six foot at least, maybe an inch more. She had long, straight chestnut brown hair that draped her torso like a swathe of syrup but with body. She had hips, broad and full, round and profound, made so by an extreme waist and echoed by her bust that was equal in proportion to her hips. Together they accented her narrow waist. Her shoulders were broad, angular despite the voluptuous curves of her body. Across the shoulders she was board-straight and square but her ribs curved down to a sway back that said nothing but sex. She had fierce pink lips, her choice of lipstick was some sort of defiant statement, but still fucking pink. Her skin was milky smooth and white. She had glittering green eyes. She wore a soft pink dress with white textured ribbing running horizontally around her that accented her shape. A golden chain circled her waist and a length of it dangled down the arching curve of her thigh.

She glared at me. Finally my eyes quit sweeping across her body and its curves and met her gaze. When I did not respond, her eyes glinted. Her lips thinned. Her chin quivered. "Mr. Gale?" She said. She waited, her eyes flat and expressionless.

After an uncomfortable silence, I nodded. "I am, yes."

"I am Jeri Lewis. I live in Holdingsfield." Her voice remained erotic, for me at least, despite her evident rage. The rich contralto had a husky resonance to it, like a life-long smoker but with no signs of that particular vice. Perhaps it was the anger in her eyes. She was nearly trembling with it.

"Mrs. Lewis." I said. After a slight pause, I added, "I am Joshua Gale."

The woman's eyes flashed. "I know about you and your ethereal charm and your...your...your..." Her voice ended in a growl. "I know what you are doing. I want you to know that I am not going to ever sign your fucking contract."

For a moment I was confused about whether she was cursing my contracts or just acknowledging its terms. I almost grinned around the delicious ambiguity. She clarified that for me.

"If you think I am ever going to lay down for you, for money, you are sorely deluded, utterly confused, and perverse and perverted. So don't even fucking try. If you want to make your offers to the other cunts in my division," she took a moment to throw a glare over her shoulder at Liza and Bethlynn who were chattering and walking away from the food court. She looked at John, intending to glance but seemed to see him for the first time and her eyes got stuck there for a couple heartbeats before they twitched back to me. For a minute I thought I saw pity in her eyes.

She looked back at me and started that stanza of her tirade again. "If you want to make your offers to the other cunts in my division, feel free but leave me out of it. You will never fuck me. I am never going to suck your cock or eat any of the other women while you watch. I won't let you sell my ass to anybody for any reason, ever! Do you fucking understand me, you dickless piece of shit?"

I held her fierce gaze. Since I had no idea how to respond to this outburst, I said nothing. I knew enough to keep silent, one might suppose, but the truth may have been related to the exceedingly stiff cock at present bumping the underside of the table; the faithless wretch had transferred his affections from the kissing Ms. Brazil to the furious Miss Lewis without any apparent qualm. That, after I swore I was done in for the day. It is embarrassing to have one's own cock be such a fucking mystery! I would have happily escorted Mrs. Lewis to a dressing room, undressed her and fucked her for a nickle. Hell, I'd have paid the nickle myself. That assessment was instantaneous and thorough.

Mrs. Lewis glared at me for a long time. I have no idea what she wanted from me; I was too well distracted to figure it out and she wasn't telling. If she expected me to kiss her wrist and agree to her terms, she misjudged me. If Bethlynn had not gotten me hard, the sight of this woman utterly focused on me would have done the trick. It did, she did, I did. I was. I wanted this woman, but it seemed like I would need to subordinate her body and soul to my cock. Charm was unlikely to work. It occurred me in these exact terms.

I wanted to fuck her but beyond that, I wanted to find a way to make her want it. I wanted Jeri Lewis to plead for it, to demand it, to beg me to lay her down and penetrate her cunt with my cock while she shook with orgasm. I wanted to hear her say "Mike Hunt" out loud, her gorgeous voice slurred with desire. I had a premonition of a use for my sex object and a deep abiding intuition that this woman would glory in that use...or maybe that was all wishful imagination but Christ it was vivid! Mrs. Jeri Lewis naked, panting but resisting me, refusing to plead for what she desperately wanted, staring at my cock, licking those full, rich scarlet lips. Mrs. Simpson kneeling between her legs, head under a skirt, teasing her with finger and tongue. That all flashed through my mind, through my body—it was not fundamentally a thought so much as an erotic emanation—while she stood over me, hands on her hips, glaring down at me.

After a long silence, she snorted and click-clacked away.

"Mrs. Lewis?" I called after her.

She stopped.

I could see her debating whether to acknowledge I existed or not.

She turned around. "Mr. Gale?"

I grinned broadly and tossed a balled up straw paper at John. "See? She turned around at just my voice. She'll come around."

The woman's face turned eight shades of scarlet, making her pink lipstick look pale by comparison. She whipped around and did her best to stamp away but being that tall with those five inch heels, accenting her height, her attempt was laughable.

John turned around and looked over his shoulder at the retreating woman. At that moment she twisted her torso and looked back at us. Finding us both staring after her riddled her with fresh umbrage and she walked faster away, aiming to escape our lurid eyes as quickly as possible. We did not relent in the presence of either umbrage or discomfort. We were both distracted.

"Jesus Christ, man. If you can do that to her without even meeting her..."

I could not help it. I grinned, then immediately sobered before he turned back from staring after the retreating figure. "Eve seems perfectly able to resist me." I said, getting back to where we were interrupted.

John turned around. "She told me, about sucking you off. She explained it."

"Did she mention watching me do Shallow for you? Or that she participated."

John's face flushed a little but he seemed remarkably calm about the exchange. He shook his head. "She has never been able to tell Shallow 'no'. That was why we needed you. You helped her resist."

"She wants to surrender, to do me, but I swear to you, Mr. Covington..." My brain was working again. "I thought your name was Sawyer."

He flushed fully now. "It is."

"You introduced yourself as Eve's wife and John Covington? Both sound right." I don't know what I was trying to prove. I still felt irate that Eve had eluded me, thus far.

"John Sawyer. My name is John Sawyer. Eve, Eve Covington is my wife. Eve Sawyer."

"You aren't very good at this, John. What does Eve want?"

I saw the slight twitch in his left shoulder. Otherwise, he seemed remarkably calm. Still.

Finally he swallowed and nodded. "Eve did send me. We, I, she, we...we have a proposition."

"Me too. You already know my terms. What do you have to offer that could supersede my terms?"

John's eyes dropped then but he rallied. "We, want you to reconsidered your terms. Neither she nor I want her to, ah, to..."

"...fuck me?" I appended, helpfully. "Are you absolutely sure she hasn't already?"

Now he did look perturbed. "You just said..."

"I want to fuck your wife. I want to take her from you and own her, flesh and body, cunt and mouth. And ass, assuredly ass. And tits. The whole package. Why do you suppose I would be truthful in any of my dealing with you, the soon-to-be-cuckolded husband? Restricted from her body and soul, till the debt you two have incurred is erased. Why do you think you can believe a thing I say?"

Now he looked me in the eyes. "Because you helped us out of a serious situation. Shallow," here he grinned. "Or as I understood you called her, Swallow, she is not a woman to be trifled with. You charmed her, fucked her happy and sent her on her way, never once shedding the veneer of being Eve's erstwhile husband."

"Erstwhile? Don't you mean current?"

"Shallow knows me, but not as Eve's husband. She thinks...we don't know what she thinks. I wanted to thank you in person."

"So you followed me from Holdingfield and waited for the chance?" This was no chance meeting. How else, unless Liza was in on it. I doubted that, but I kept an open mind.

John looked shocked but nodded. "You saw me, then?" He sat forward. "So? Did you fuck the Brazil girl. Commodium's wife?"

I heard the disdain in his voice. "Eve did suck my cock. She swallowed and everything." I wanted to take him down a notch. I have this thing about people putting on airs. The winner of the race gets the prize and the respect for being the fastest but it doesn't mean more than that. I am always willing to engage in a quest to take people down a notch, just on principle. An irony, I suppose but one I learned from my father. My mother used to call him St. Christopher because she thought that was the saint of lost causes.

Sawyer closed his eyes and nodded. "She said, told me why. Its done. One thing we don't do is second guess each other. Not after it is done."

"Doesn't it make you wonder, though? How long before I find a way to unzip her closed off personality and let the wild free?"

John smiled, then sobered, like a poker player drawing the last card of his royal flush. An amateur. Still, I wondered what that smile could mean. It meant I might be missing something.

"What do you want, John? I have, I am keeping two women waiting."

"You are teasing them. A little longer won't make them turn off for you. Even I could see that."

"Uh huh. What do you want? What did Eve send you here for?"

John nodded. "Listen, Eve doesn't believe your 'pussy is all' stance. She thinks you are an actual player and that means money matters. You are throwing cash around like you are made of money and claiming you are a benefactor who happens to like pussy. A lot. I bet every guy with cash would make the trades you are making if they could make them stick and not just be throwing your cash away. Nice touch, by the way, the contract. Eve is fixated on it. She is bound and determined to find a way to renegotiate your contract and still keep our...the house."

I nodded. "I am sure she is. She wants to know what she can trade me that I don't already have and she sent you to eliminate all the likely possibilities. Why don't we skip all that and skip to the bottom line?"

"See. She said you were not one to mess around. She, she said you'd say that." John grinned but sobered immediately. "You want the real estate. When things were good and the sky was the limit, when banks were lending to warm bodies and empty suits, Holdingsfield leveraged our existing assets to obtain all the surrounding land, five thousand acres. Eve thinks you are after that."

"Uh huh. Makes sense."

"That is your interest in getting on the board. You think you can take over the corporate board and use that position to liquidate the real estate we hold title to but no one can make the payments on. You think by signing all the women of Holdingsfield to contracts that make them hookers, basically, you can get the land for a song. You, you are probably right. Your ploy only works if you get it all. If you are leveraging the project, you need to keep any of us from selling to keep the assessments up. They, there is the undeveloped land we, er, they control, the board I mean. We, none of us are liquid enough to keep that land but it won't go into default before the rest of Holdingsfield goes bankrupt. We have managed to keep the value of our land intact because no one has sold, so the existing 'same sales' still reflect pre-crash sales So long as no on defaults..."

I nodded. I understood the situation. "That is why everyone is so willing to..." I stopped, unwilling to name my game, the outer game, not the inner game of revenge. I felt a sudden twinge, this guy did not deserve what was coming. But it was all or nothing.

"Sell off our only assets. You'll be successful. Eventually. The longer you go, the more it costs you. We, Eve, she can make it go quicker."

"Oh?"

"You are smart. This was a female driven project and you have found the chink in their armor. Sexually, they feel like they can use sex to get what they want. How do you think we qualified for low-income loans? Eve blew her share of bankers getting here. She knows that. I know that. Everyone knows that. They all did. But if we can keep control of the land..."

"Its more like 25,000 acres." I said. The shock I saw in his eyes was real. I had tipped my hand. "You cannot let on that you know. Someone, someone in your board has leveraged this situation far beyond what anyone else knows. I am here to find out who did that, who they represent because when this falls apart, anyone in the right position will stand to make millions, if they can stand the intermediate years, tying up cash in land that no one wants. But getting it for pennies on the dollar..."

"Like they all say, buy land cuz they ain't making any more of that."

I nodded.

"Who do you represent?" John asked.

I saw the sharpening of his glance. He wanted to know that answer. Or Eve did. I grinned. "If I represented someone, do you think I would be fucking my way through Holdingsfield, looking for a way onto the board?"

"So that is what you are doing?"

"John, listen, if anyone hears that its not 5,000 acres but 25,000, this will fall apart and I don't know what will happen. If it is you, if you're on the board, you'll keep it quiet. If it isn't you should because they might decide to keep you quiet." I whispered the last, being as arch as I could. I had planted a new and different seed. I wondered what it would yield. If I heard about this discrepancy in the books, I'd know something about John. If not, then I'd know something else, maybe two things.

He regarded me. "You don't think anyone would..."

"Lots of money and wealth is a motive as often as pussy is."

"Sex, you mean?"

"I cannot be tempted with dick, so no, I mean pussy. I can be tempted with pussy. Care to tempt me?"

John immediately looked over his shoulder so I did not see his face, his expression or his eyes. I understood he was shielding something, hiding something from me but I had no way to know what. Not yet. I'd find out.

He turned back. "Looks to me like you have all the pussy you need."

"Need? What makes you think there is a saturation point with pussy? Particularly when it comes to the pussy of Holdingsfield? Holdingsfield is like a museum. You don't find duplication of fabulous in a museum if they do their job properly. The curators of Holdingsfield have been very responsible."

John smiled.

I wanted him to smile and I felt a sliver of satisfaction to find that he did. "So? What do you want?" He had hinted but I wanted it stated clearly. I wanted to be sure of what they were offering, or more exactly, what they wanted. They did not have much to offer.

"We want to find a way to get access to your cash without signing Eve's ass over to you. She will agree to help if you do, help you get what you want."

"What do you need exactly?"

"I am closing my trading company next week. We need just a grand to get through the next thirty days. During that time, we'll help you gain more contracts and help figure out a way to get you onto the Holdingsfield board."

"That is a lot to accomplish in thirty days."

"Well, we'll prove that we can be helpful. Then you can judge if a waiver on the terms of your contract..."

"The pussy terms." I interjected, to be sure we understood each other.

John nodded. "The pussy terms are waived in Eve's case."

"How will she explain that to the other women? How will I?"

John smiled, relief in his eyes. He felt he had made the sale. "We'll worry about that when we get there."

That comment told me we were not getting there. I just needed to figure out where we would get to.

"We, we can help with Aurora, Mrs. Hines, I mean. She, she is mimicking her sister, using her sister who has the means to keep at least some of us afloat. If I understand, if eight of the twenty four stay solvent, the whole thing can be kept afloat. Aurora thinks she can buy time. If you wait too long, you'll lose the ability to get what you want. Eve is betting on this. She, she thinks that the money matters to you. So she thinks stalling is valuable. If this goes too long, someone else with deeper pockets than yours will come along and price you out of the market. However you got onto this, you have inside information but it will not last long if individuals start defaulting. If you let Aurora delay you, you might lose the whole shebang."

I nodded thoughtfully, like he was right. "I still don't see how you can help me. I am not even getting real contracts. They are pussy for cash, where can I enforce that?"

"That is a side issue and you know it. You want to command the pussy and use that to command the board. With a sound majority, you can force your takeover." He hesitated. "If it is 25 K acres as you say, then it is even more important that you get everyone liquidated before anything goes out of the board's control."

"You keep telling me what I need, not what you have."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers