A Fucking Investment Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly. Out here? Really?" Sam's voice chortled behind me.

They followed behind me and at one point when I turned towards Eve and John's house, well mine but where they lived, I saw Bethlynn trailing along behind us, maybe a dozen paces back. When I turned into the Sawyer walk, Sam stopped.

"Hey, where are we going?" Sam asked, suddenly unsure of herself. Bethlynn arrived and stepped around Sam and then passed by Lila who stood staring back at Sam. Bethlynn came up the walk and stood beside me. I wanted to grab hold of her and maul her. My hands itched but I exercised the control of a real man and let her hover there beside me, like a curious ghost at a wedding.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked.

"What are you doing? Why are we here?" Sam said, her voice darkened, turning ominous.

"My contract says I get your body. I get to use it for your pleasure, and mine and more to the point, I get to hand it over to anyone I wish, as part of my remuneration project that assures no one is forever indentured to me. While I use your body, your body is a way out of the situation without losing all of your dignity."

Sam snorted again.

"You don't give a rat's ass about our dignity."

I smiled.

"Perhaps, perhaps not." I muttered. "I don't wish to have a woman who has no dignity left. It is like fucking furniture and I'm not going back to that, ever." I was embellishing my actual experience but it still made Sam smile, which made her angry again, for a whole new reason.

"Why are we here?" She demanded.

"To see which one of you is able to take instructions, placing the welfare and care of your bodies in my capable hands. So? Will you do as I ask? I mean, without any explanation whatsoever? That is the sum total of these contracts. I want to convert you into a sex object like Mrs. Simpson. Some women simply don't have that in them. I need to know what is in you and if it can be adjusted to fit my purposes, that is to say your pleasure and mine, those are the purposes I mean. I want to know what I can fit into you, comfortably and for the profit and pleasure of us both." I hesitated but then jerked my chin at Samantha. "So? What's it going to be?"

She glared but stepped onto the Sawyer's walk and the rest was easy, at lest easier, for me anyway. Sam approached and slipped an arm around Lila's waist. Lila followed suit locking the two women together but also locking them into my little container.

"I worried you wouldn't follow." Lila whispered but not low enough to douse the words.

"I wouldn't leave you high and dry, girlfriend." Sam returned, talking to Lila but staring intently at me.

I rang the bell.

"You can't leave now." I said. "One of you is going to have sex with John Sawyer." I saw the light rise in Lila's eyes. We really hadn't been introduced but I could see she knew John. Sam looked concerned and Bethlynn looked horrified. I patted the air. "Just one of you." I said, seeking to calm Bethlynn; Sam I was less concerned about the prospect but did not consider her easy.

I rang again, and again, over and over for five long minutes until the door opened.

Eve appeared. She looked a mess. Her hair was great tangles and her makeup was smeared. Her eyes appeared haunted, with circles under them. She stood at the door, staring at the committee to embarrass Eve Covington at her door, with all the welcome of a Jew for the Nazi storm troopers.

I waited for her to speak and when she didn't, I filled in the silence.

"Not interrupting anything, are we?" I asked, politely I thought. Eve glowered at me.

"No. Of course not, Mr. Gale. Mi casa, su casa." She said, irony rimming her eyes, making her mascara appear much thicker and darker than it was.

"Good. Let me borrow your collar."

Eve's eyes went wide but she unfastened the doggy collar and handed it to me.

I smiled my thanks but she did not respond to kindness. I turned and extended it towards Sam, who looked like I was offering her a live snake. I knew I was pushing her boundaries and didn't want to snap her in two.

"Put this on your friend, there." I said.

I grinned, seeing actual relief in Sam's eyes but only for a moment before she hooded her eyes with a wicked gleam. After that moment passed, her eyes became flint hard and nearly opaque. Still, when Lila gathered up her black hair and exposed her brown neck, Sam responded with some relish and affixed the collar in place.

I glanced back at Eve.

"Is that all?" She asked. "John is upstairs, expecting me."

I grinned. "Aren't you going to invite us in."

Eve looked disconcerted but recovered quickly.

"Won't you come in." She said stepping back, opening the door wide but then left us to follow, walking back into the house. She wore a diaphanous dressing gown that hid nothing of her body. Her hips did the catwalk boogie, snapping back and forth like a sensuous pendulum. The fabric of the gown writhed in erotic frustration, covering without hiding.

I gestured for the three women to follow her and they did, each glancing askance at me. I closed the door and waited a couple slow beats before tracking them back. They were lined up before Eve. She had poured herself a glass of grape juice and stood with the glass in one hand and that hand's elbow in the palm of her other hand crossed at her waist.

She looked from the three women eying her to me.

I knew she was about to say something and headed her off.

"Mrs. Sawyer has been sold to me, for cash, which is what I understand you three are interested in doing. If, I say, if I can accommodate one of you, you will be subject to this treatment." I began to unbuckle my pants.

Eve watched me as I moved closer to her. My pants bagged around my waist. I let them drop, exposing my hard cock in my tight briefs. I shuffled up beside Eve. I took the glass out of her hand and set it on the counter. She stood beside the counter, leaning her lean hip against it. She didn't turn her head but kept her eyes on me, casual and relaxed even in the thicket of her dishabille. I suddenly felt the passed empty days bunched up behind me, like a panicked crowd trying to squeeze through the one exit of a burning nightclub. Clubbers are not known for their social graces and suddenly I lost all sense of propriety. The lust for this woman rose up in me like a fountain becoming an elated swell of certainty that I could have what my heart and body desired, unifying them in that moment when I entered Eve. The prospect saturated me.

The glass securely on the counter, I grasped her near elbow and turned Eve to face the end of the counter. She twisted and leaned over it, her hands flat before her, assuming the pose with casual familiarity. I bunched the whimsical gown in my fists, slowly exposing her calves, then her knees, and then finally her lean, perfect thighs. At the last, I pulled the last draping whimsy off her ass and with one hand pushed her flat on the counter. The grape juice spilled as she lay down. The wash of purple liquid splashed out beside her. Some ran off the counter and spattered onto the floor. I held her down with a hand on her back. She did not resist but lay quivering.

I wasn't sure what was happening inside Eve's skin but I was shaking with the new and future need to be inside Eve. With my free hand I exposed my cock. I bent it down and then let go of it. I used that hand to probe down between her legs, holding her with the other on her back. Eve hissed when I felt her plush pussy, liquid and open. She groaned when I pushed a finger into her. Her hips jerked and bucked, all governors on her movement seemed to have been removed by the street racer who was using her for show and tell.

I recovered a hold on my cock and bent it down to touch her pussy. Eve arched her back, presenting her body for my use. For a moment I doubted her commitment and then I didn't care. I thrust into her and she cried out. Her arousal sounded real and felt real, so I treated it as real and ground down into her, pinning her against the counter, pushing cock into her until there was no more left to hide inside. She was filled and I was surrounded by her twitching and gasping cunt.

"This, ladies, is what you are asking for." I said a little too loudly through gritted teeth. "You wish to be this woman. She opened the door and a minute after, she is penetrated on her kitchen counter while three strangers, well, not exactly strangers but it could have been anyone I wished to watch me fuck her on her kitchen counter, this could and will be you. This is what it looks like to have someone own your body. I own her, I own Eve and I'll give her instructions as I like, use her as I like and direct her to do things that will arouse and challenge her, as I like." I pulled my butt back and rammed Eve with my cock.

"Tell them, Eve, tell them how this makes you feel, tell them what it is like to be used for sex! To be owned, to have your body constantly available for this sort of invasion."

"Jesus, Gale, just shut up and fuck me!"

"There! You heard it here." I crowed. "She wants me to fuck her. She is running with desire. Did you see? Did you notice? I didn't even diddle her even a little and she's wet as monsoon season." I pulled my cock out of Eve. "Want to feel her?" I asked, looking directly at Samantha.

All three women shook their heads, even Bethlynn.

"Wish this were you?" I asked.

"Goddammit, Gale, fuck me. Please."

I'd have bothered her with additional delay if Eve hadn't said "please". I'm a sucker for a polite woman asking to be mounted. So I returned my cock to its former position, thrust deep into Eve's tight pussy. I grasped her by the hips and hammered against her, over and over, pounding into her. I felt her body bow under me and saw one hand suddenly grip the edge of the counter. Eve's back bowed and then her hips rammed back at me as I tried to get a new run at her open space. Her pussy enveloped me with one tight gulp and Eve cried out. She bucked, her body tensing as the orgasm approached. Even I could sense it, feel it tingling through her body to tingle around and into mine.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Eve chanted.

She gulped, choking off her voice before lifting her head. She arched her body, screaming into a climax that left the women staring at her. Her hips wagged against me and her whole body thrashed with her ecstasy. She bowed her head between her arms, grunting with animal satisfaction. All pretense of being aloof was stripped away from her and she seemed to revel it, a factor far beyond simple resignation. She lusted after the orgasm and when it came, she embraced it and cozened it to her breasts with loving accord.

Since it felt just as good to me, better, I kept at my part, thrusting into her as deep as I could until the orgasm of mine erupted from three days back. The long layoff boiled up out of me like mad hornets. I didn't care, all I could think about was honey. Eve was splashing me as I sloshed into her pussy and when I came, she stiffened into a new pose, head arched high above her straight elbows. I wished I'd have stripped her so the girls could see the stress in her back, as evidence of her commitment. I certainly believed her. The tension in her body was turtles all the way down, wrapping up my cock like a butcher's cut in white wax paper but imperfect because Eve's fluid passion oozed out of her body around my cock and ran down between us, on the insides of her thighs and down mine.

"You're wet as a car wash." I whispered.

She twisted her head to look at me, her eyes suddenly appearing to me as blue ice thickly lined with mascara. She blinked, her cool gaze shimmered with mounted passion. Those even eyes shifted past me, around me like she was a tour guide suddenly compromised but able to retain a modicum of poise even as some random man mounted her over a counter.

"He owns me. I fought him, I'll always resist him but Mr. Gale uses me this way because, uh, oh god, he knows I can no longer resist. I have to have it. I must be used." Her voice was slick with amazement.

I pulled my cock from her body. It had remained hard and I thought about making another go of it but decided I had better, more enticing plans for her. I left her bent on the counter but the effect was lost because her gown fell back into place, veiling her body but hiding nothing. While I arranged my cock and pants again, she gathered herself and finally stood and turned, leaning back on the counter with a sort of "finished already?" look in her eyes.

"John is expecting me." She said softly.

"So. We're going to surprise him. Look at these three women. One is going to have sex with your husband and you get to select her."

My words took a moment to touch Eve where her mind controlled her expression. Her eyes widened and shifted at me. Her lips parted and after a hesitation, she licked them, oh so slowly.

"One of them? Is going to...have sex with my husband?" She whispered. "I thought...."

"I know. How is that working out for you? Thinking, I mean." I said easily. "Pick. Now." I left the command without the identity of any repercussions explicitly present. She'd tested me once and she understood what effect my repercussion might have, what it could be and that it likely was, beyond her imagination and that, my friends, is what scared her, for her imagination was nothing if not vivid. Eve pointed past me immediately. I wanted to turn around and see which one she was pointing at but didn't. "Go upstairs and tell John that Eve sent you up in her place."

"Why?" Eve asked, her eyes hooked on me like a bat caught in a screen door.

"Because now you get to pick the one that is going to go down on you." I said softly. I couldn't tell if it was too soft for the others to hear but I knew Eve heard just fine. She swallowed hard.

I turned around to see Lila sashaying up the stairs, her ass doing the "I have a big beautiful ass" strut. I think she was proud to be the pussy sent to service John Sawyer. I resented that a little but I didn't take it personally. Things were going the way I wanted them to. I looked back at Eve. She seemed to be having trouble making that second decision. I decided to help.

"The one that's left, I'll fuck her while you get a nice deep tonguing from your choice. You can watch. How's that?" I meant that as help but maybe it wasn't. Eve did not look relieved of the pressure.

"Eve?" I said, pitching my voice with that "you need to fucking hurry or I might bring in a Great Dane as your date" lilt that made Eve shudder and point. I was thrilled with her choice. I nodded, waiting for Samantha to respond. Finally Sam looked over at me, she made a little face and moved forward.

"Where do you want me to do this, Mr. Gale?" She said, her voice tight as a knife edge.

I glanced at Eve. Her eyes were closed. I grinned.

"On the counter." I said and went to Eve, placed my hands on her waist and lifted her up onto the counter. The spilled grape juice soaked into the gauzy fabric of her gown. I left her to clean that up, getting a cloth from the sink. I did, dabbing it out of the gown and off her ass. Finished, I touched her shoulder and she lay down. Somehow, her compliance seemed like a threat.

All this time, Bethlynn had been watching this with that distant sort of gaze that understood only that we were talking about her but she had no idea exactly what we were saying. The blue dress ghosting her body clung to her, almost suggesting it shrank when out of the sun. Her body appeared as though she'd been dyed blue.

"Mrs. Brazil, please." I gestured to the kitchen as though showing her to her seat.

"Whath happening now?" She whispered.

I ignored her, looking at Samantha, as if to say "you got yourself into this by meddling, so buck up and take your medicine." She did not appreciate the situation in the same way I did. No. She didn't. However, when she caught me watching her eye Eve's body, its lower legs dangling off the edge of the counter, Samantha glared at me but was undeterred. She moved right to Eve and whisked the gown up and off Eve's lower body. Eve's pussy appeared, frothy and bare. Sam bent right down and licked at the dewy lips of Eve's pussy. Eve's hips wriggled. When Sam bent down again but this time with the fall of her black hair so her head hid Eve's pussy and stayed in place, kissing it loudly, Eve finally moaned.

Bethlynn's dress was tight on her body and she was utterly bare underneath. I moved her to stand beside Eve's torso, now nearly obscured by the double drape of the gown flung up off her legs. Eve watched me. With studied slowness, I pulled Bethlynn's dress up off her ass. It was sufficiently short that it released her ass rather easily but her tight cheeks bobbed like she was underwater, slow and rich. I found the zipper in front and unzipped it, exposing her breasts. I peeled it down her arms until I could see her tits were free of the material's constraint. It ruffled together around her tummy. Except for her shoes, it was the only thing that warded her from being nude.

"Bend over, dear, so I can fuck you while Mrs. Sawyer watches us."

Eve, hearing that, closed her eyes, the bitch. I didn't care. Bethlynn needed fucking. Once she was exposed, all the reticent shyness dissipated.

"No." She whispered clearly.

"What?" I asked, confused. She seemed like a lily pad soaking up the sun and the syllable didn't jibe with that image I had of her. "What did you say?"

"No. I have not signed the contract. I will kiss you, but we cannot fuck until the contract is signed." She spoke slowly, distinctly as though speaking to a foreigner or a stupid child, dissipating her lisp. Having her point out the inconsistency of my actions made me feel stupid, and a little angry.

Between Eve's legs, Samantha snickered. I heard it, clearly. Bethlynn waited until I had her nearly naked to put a stop to my entrance exam. I was all primed and ready to pump but she'd halted me and I quivered with the unrequited lust. She stared at me, unblinking, her breasts beckoning but distant and untouchable but swollen with her need and mine.

"Shit." I muttered.

Between Eve's legs, Sam snickered again, then sucked loudly until Eve moaned and lifted her hips. Sam's head rose with it, riding the wave of Eve's arousal. I moved behind Sam's bent body. I expected her to copy the other woman's refusal but when I placed my hands on her hips, she arched her back, posing for me without pausing her induction of Eve's pussy into her own private hall of fame.

Eve writhed, her lean body seemed to coil and recoil. One of her tanned arms reached out towards Bethlynn. Bethlynn's ghostly white hand met Eve's and they clung together, Eve's eyes closed, her face scrunched up, beauty crumpled and snarling. Bethlynn watched the other woman with her blank stare, eyes now blinking like a breeze blew into them. She hugged her own bare tits, doing nothing to hide her nudity but accenting it with her motion.

I flipped up the back of Sam's skirt. She didn't respond to my presence or my obvious intent. I was taking what clearly wasn't mine, yet or according to her intent and despite the legality of the situation, she allowed me to pull her simple white panties down her thighs. She neither helped nor hindered, restraining any response until I touched her pussy with a finger tip. She bucked once but the motion had the end result of thrusting her down onto my finger.

Sam was sopping wet. Somewhere along the line I had crossed the boundary and dragged dear Sam into her own personal fantasy land. Her pussy was velvet smooth and wet. She seized on my finger, clinching down on it with little effect but to emphasize her internal arousal. I pushed further into her. I found no resistance, only endearingly plush satisfaction. She even hummed when I withdrew.

123456...9