A Fucking Investment Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shuppose, I giff you a little demostwayshun? Then you can decide."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked cautiously.

"Ath my housthe. I can sthow you whath I want to do to her, some of ith. Then youth can dethide."

I stiffened a little. I had no idea what this woman had in mind. Not much of one, honestly but a way to get out of the room without committing to anything and sometimes that is enough. I stood up.

"Fine. Get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs."

This was not an act of Herculean self-control. I did want to mount this woman but the buzz of fucking Eve in the room full of people still reverberated in me and as I descended the stairs I realized I wanted Jeri Lewis to witness the mounting of Bethlynn Brazil. I smirked at myself and this emerging new delight in my sexual proclivities. All this time I thought I'd explored all the dark corners of my psyche and it turned out I'd not even made it past the well-lit foyer.

In my office, I opened the Gale files and found Bethlynn's. I scanned through her expenditures back to the time she took up residence and discovered what I suspected. There wasn't much detail, okay, no detail but there were a number of large purchases from a place called "Dark Designs". They were spread over about four years. Several in the tens of thousands of dollars. I was getting the feeling there was much more to Bethlynn Brazil than I ever imagined.

I stepped out of the office and found Bethlynn staring at Jeri's large, straight back as Jeri chatted with Jennifer. Jennifer was looking past Jeri at Bethlynn who had ghosted down the stairs. I walked over to Bethlynn and laid my hands on her waist. I guided her to the bar. A hand slipped around her waist and then drooped down onto her bare thigh and thence up under her tight blue skirt. Her full ass filled my hand like an eager crowd fills a concert. I squeezed it and she sighed, not loud and not profound but definitely and with lurid delight. My cock grew hard.

Jeri glanced over at me and saw my hand under Bethlynn's skirt.

"So you fucked the little tramp?" She said, her voice replete with amusement. "Does she still lisp?" Bethlynn's ass tightened under my hand and all the plushness of it vanished. I shook my head.

"Not yet. Come along, it's time for me to use you like you agreed to be used." That parted Jeri's hair a bit...and she leaned back, pulling her jutting chin back as well. I expected some acid rejoinder but instead the tall woman simply slid off the bar stool and stood still, waiting. She shifted a little, the way a woman does, rocking her hips back and forth. For a moment I expected to see a little gush of my cum, our cum trickle out from under her skirt. Then I remembered, her pussy was plugged with her red thong, if she'd not removed it while I wasn't looking. With that thought, I adjusted my understanding of her shifting hips.

I wanted to release Bethlynn's ass but despite that conscious desire, my hand moved off her far cheek onto her near ass cheek and squeezed it before dipping down between them, deep and deeper until I felt the expected, or hoped for moisture frosting the lips of her pussy. The woman was aroused. Good.

"Bethlynn is going to show us something at her house." My words were no sooner past my lips than Bethlynn was gasping. She turned into me, grasped me by the face and kissed me with those fine lips of hers. A hand dangled between us and squeezed my cock. I grunted and pulled away, thinking I needed to fuck this woman and soon. I was right.

Jeri moved up beside me. She huddled against my right side, Bethlynn being to my left. The defiant, verbose and snarky Jeri had vanished. I almost didn't recognize her. All the bombast, all the snarl in her body and voice were gone. My early assessment that fucking her before a crowd, challenging her to sing and orgasm at the same time would draw her out from behind her spiny defenses seemed accurate. She seemed almost compliant.

"What are you going to do with me?" Jeri asked. If nothing else, her very tone rippled through me, inviting me to do something with her. I needed to answer.

"I'm loaning you to Bethlynn for a little demonstration." Jeri groaned.

"Oh fuck, Joshua, you don't know what you are doing!" Maybe she was right. Maybe she knew what I didn't know...but I liked surprises that involved two glorious women.

"Maybe, but life is a series of lessons...I don't mind if you don't." I almost bit my tongue. Giving her an out seemed like an heroic fail.

"I don't...mind." Jeri breathed the words like they were chilled down to 0 Kelvin.

You know when you have that moment when you find that some closely held conviction turns out to be wrong...that moment when you feel that wrongness and you are titillated by the mystery? I was feeling that then, except I was primally hard. My god but I needed release...again! Some more!

I had them both in hand so I steered us across the foyer to the door where our ice jam pose had to break up so we could go through the door one at a time. I glanced back at Jennifer and saw her gazing after us longingly. She waved a hand at me, just three fingers with a little smile. I resolved to...I couldn't resolve anything else...my hands were full, literally as soon as I got out the door. Both women cuddled up to me like they liked me. I loved them!

I walked with them sealed against me over to Bethlynn's house. With the thoughts in my head, I finally noted what was so odd about her house. Most of the houses had an open floor plan of one sort or another but Bethlynn's house had a foyer that looked like a studio apartment. An archway led off to the right into the large kitchen that itself curved into a narrow room with a hot tub at the far end, all windows to the outside and a tall, curved, interior wall.

We walked through the kitchen. A stairway led to the upper floors.

"Pleaseth wait here, I need to changeth." Bethlynn said, the lisp becoming more pronounced. I was turning to look askance at Jeri but the woman cuddled up to me like it was cold and I was warm. It wasn't and I wasn't, I was piping hot! We waited in silence, still. At one point, Jeri laid her head on my shoulder, her arms folded under her cheek. She sighed.

"That was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced." She whispered. "Thank you." Her confirmation aroused me the more, if that was possible. I felt it as a shimmer just under my skin, like a low voltage was being generated by her touch. "I have never, ever felt like that. My god, Josh, if you didn't get me when you fucked me on the car, you would have me now. I'm yours." The words tickled me, tantalizing me with promise. Her warm breath on my neck took away my words.

Bethlynn drifted down the stairs. I confess the first thing I noticed were her bare boobs...flouncing in the loving embrace of the scarlet and black corset hugging her middle. Her breasts had no support and flaunted their lack of it by not needing it, swaying and bobbing slightly with each step down the winding staircase into the narrow living room. The corset served as garter belt, the straps streaking down her lean thighs to the black stockings. She walked carefully I presumed, because of the five inch black heels.

I glanced at Jeri. The woman, all umbrage and, it would turn out, braggadocio appeared to me to be utterly entranced, mesmerized by the woman. Had I been less, uh, innocent, I'd have considered the possibility that she was captivated by the crop Bethlynn carried in her left hand, a stout stick wrapped tight with leather with a small flap on the end.

Bethlynn looked at us but did not hesitate at the lower landing but moved around to the curved back wall of the odd shaped room and touched a release that I could not see. The curve of the wall slide open seamlessly revealing the door I'd been searching for. Not only had the woman spent her cash on Dark Designs, but she had done a very extensive renovation, which had left her in penury and exposed to my financial predation. She hesitated in the dark doorway, turned and looked at me.

"She's mine for now." She said, her voice strong and lispless. She closed her eyes. "Your pardon, Sir, I mean to ask if you will allow me to make use of your property for my little demonstration. I am asking permission."

I was so confused. My business instincts kicked in. I had to hide my confusion.

"For this demonstration you referred to?" I gestured at the crop in her hand, in my mind at least, but I could hardly have been specific given her appearance. "I am not sure I am comfortable with that, that thing, unless it is just part of the costume." Her response was immediate and startling. She swung the crop against the smooth wall of the living room, making a loud snap as it struck.

"The demonstration is not about comfort, Joshua." She said, speaking as clearly as an elocution teacher. That was another aspect of my confusion. I'd been confused before, a lot in business and so the more common unease eluded me. Still, I marked this shift and the possibility that the lisp and the shyness was all part of some elaborate act, the purpose of which I could not discern. Curious.

"This demonstration will prove another thesis." She gestured with the crop towards the dark doorway. No light made its way inside so I saw nothing but the darkness, which I'd discover was caused by a shroud over the entrance that kept out the light. "I am asking again for your consent to put Mrs. Lewis to the test."

"The test?" I remained mystified, but at the same time intellectually curious, intrigued. "Explain."

The instruction seemed to deflate the woman...her erect posture, the haughtiness of her chin tilted up, her wide stance, made difficult by the shiny black high heels, they all lost their sharp creases.

"Mr. Gale, please, to explain will break me. I am articulate now because I am focused on using Mrs. Lewis as I wish, to perhaps open a door to you that you knock on frequently without any evidence that you understand the address you are visiting." She smiled but it was a feeble thing, her lower lip trembled. "I mean, the lisp will return and I'll not be able to go through with this. A demonstration would be best served." She bowed her head then. Her black locks flowed about her face like India ink poured over her head. It was erotic in a fascinating but at the same time disturbing fashion. "Let me have her as I wish for a few minutes and your eyes will be opened. You'll have no wish to go on to Damascus."

I hesitated, or perhaps I should give myself some credit, I pondered her words and that took time for the bite of the elephant was much larger than I normally chewed and swallowed voluntarily. Of all the women in Holdingsfield, this one should have challenged me the least. Shows what I know.

I turned to Jeri, shifting my feet so I was face forward towards her. Her face betrayed her and did not snap back into the bland and general disregard that typified her attitude towards the rest of us in her world. Instead I saw real terror, not the fight or flight sort of terror but something else like Narcissus touching the water and seeing his beautiful visage ripple and fragment. It was something you almost never see, a sort of existential cataclysm painted on her face for all to see but different. Then it struck me, that it was more like the mask she wore had been ripped away and this was her natural state, this expression of horror and terror and angst that left her helpless but with another attitude belying all her protestations: Anticipation.

It glittered through her expression like flaws in a bushel covering a star bright light inside her. My visceral instinct to protect her from harm, to keep her untarnished encountered this quivering desire in her pose and vanished. I nodded.

"Take her." I whispered, still uneasy with the words on my lips. "She's yours...for now." I meant to imply that I retained the right to end the demonstration as I wished but knew I'd not really included that explicitly. Still, I felt sure I could do that, if my will did not fail me. My cock had grown so hard I felt it would split open and reform larger and harder. The moment I focused on my own reaction to this moment, any resolve I had to avoid or end it failed and I gestured towards Bethlynn. "Mrs. Lewis, obey Mrs. Brazil please." Jeri nodded but then she said something that truly shocked me.

"I'm Jeri, please."

The words struck me as being utter surrender and that so contradicted what I thought of her, that I was speechless.

"Jeri, you are a nasty, cold-hearted, abrasive and self-centered slut. I will punish you for that, all of it." Bethlynn's voice recovered its former force and structure. She turned and vanished through the darkness but her voice wafted out to us. "Come, slut. Come have what your rancid heart longs for."

I didn't even have time to look at Jeri before she'd move to the darkness and vanished through it. So I followed. The "darkness" proved to be a very clever drape of black fabric that felt very much like velvet but it was only one of two in the short passageway so that the light beyond never escaped the room and no one could ever see into it. Once I passed through the second drape, I was through the glass darkly and into what appeared to be a rudimentary dungeon. Shackles hung from two fixtures on opposite walls and in the middle of the room a straight bar with similar shackles dangled from it. I saw immediately where Bethlynn's money had gone. She'd built herself a dungeon. Why was not as evident. Why would a woman convert the main floor of a house into a dungeon? Where was her husband? Questions for the naive to ask, so I asked them.

Jeri stood a few steps into the large room that accounted for the cramped appearance of this level of Bethlynn's house. How she'd managed this under her husband's nose was another matter altogether. Still waters run deep, it seems and this woman may be the proof of it.

"Jeri, as you like...Jeri, strip." Bethlynn's uninflected voice seemed to echo in the room but that had to be my imagination. I stood still, the velvet darkness scraping at my back as though I were too frightened to move further into the room, but I felt no fright...just a tension that accounted for the erection in my pants. I watched with keen interest as Mrs. Lewis took off her clothing.

First she untied the shirt tails knotted beneath her swaying breasts. She shucked the shirt off her shoulders and tossed it aside. She'd turned so she was half facing me, letting me see her body exposed by her actions, which I admit I appreciated. It was fascinating to feel her body come into view even though I had seen it often before, naked and exposed, but here, now, she was mine. She was mine so certainly that I had just surrendered the use of her to someone else. Nothing demonstrates ownership as when you give your thing away to someone else. That alone aroused me without including the reality of her body bared to my lusting eyes. Together, I felt suspended in my own illiterate ecstasy.

She unfastened the blue jeans and shucked them off without preamble or hesitation but when she straightened, I could see her hands trembled. I wondered what had become of the jacket. I had no recollection of when she'd shed it. My senses swirled with strange and vibrant sensations that apparently distracted me from the simplest events occurring around me. Jeri stood tall, shoulders back, breasts gently swaying but projected before her like the twin prows of a pontoon boat. They moved though, not the water around them. She stood bare footed and bare of all else but her thong, a tiny red spot between the marvelous columns of her strong legs, peeking out from between her pussy lips.

"Naked please, Mrs. Lewis."

Jeri obediently looked down past her swaying breasts and delicately extracted the thing from her cunt. It was sopping with her juice. She held it but when neither of us moved to take it from her hand, she bent and lay it on her jeans, like she was offering it to someone. Jeri straightened again, nude. Bethlynn touched a button over a bench strewn with all manner of articles which I recognized but had never focused on before. I'd list them but suffice to say that there were dildos and butt plugs and vibrators and an array of objects that surely were variations on the crop still in Bethlynn's hand. My stomach turned over. I was truly a stranger in a strange land.

The button lowered a horizontal bar suspended by a single chain with a Y inverted made of chain supporting it. Two white leather cuffs were fastened to each end. I glanced at Jeri and saw, not terror in her eyes, but lust...need...or perhaps it was anticipation. Whatever it was, it surprised me.

"Mrs. Lewis..."

"Please, Jeri." Both voices sounded so formal, like they didn't even know each other. The crack and snap of the crop in the air punctuated the strangeness of their exchange, and changed it.

I looked at Bethlynn and her posture. I felt something and it turned into words, words I did not fully understand but now I know it was a challenge, and this was a confrontation I dared not avoid.

"Beth, I will own you. You will be mine when you sign." I said gently, staring at her. Her eyes shifted to me, dark holes leading into an alternate reality. "Jeri is mine too. I own her. Like I'll own you. Remember that. Mine." I whispered the word and felt the erotic pleasure of it. Bethlynn bowed her head.

"Master." She said in an equally soft voice. "May I proceed?" The clearness of her tone persisted.

"You are mine, this is your signature...oh, you'll sign like the others but this, this makes you mine."

"Masther. Yourth. All yoursth." She bowed her head. I nodded, an odd feeling of satisfaction suffusing me.

"Proceed then, Bethlynn."

"Misthuss Lewisth?" Bethlynn spoke easily.

Jeri did not look at her, did not speak. She licked her lips and quivered enough to make her breasts shake and bob. I watched them so I know.

"Bitchth, I will call you and you will resthpond when required, but now be sthilent." I heard the return of the lisp to Bethlynn's voice but hardly believed it. Suddenly I could not determine what was her "normal" voice and which was not. The words, with her breathy lisp, however, felt so utterly erotic, my body responded. I did not understand what had just happened.

"Mithssusth Lewisth, please sthep under the bar...I will hook youth up." Bethlynn smiled a wispy smile. The instruction was so casual, so easily expressed that I felt no surprise when Jeri did as instructed. She moved, naked, and raised her arms under the bar. Bethlynn held the button down and the bar lowered. She moved behind Jeri and latched her into the cuffs, using a little step stool to reach Jeri's wrists and secure them properly to each end of the long bar, pulling them wide over her head. She returned to the button and the bar rose, and rose, and rose until Jeri was on her tip toes. She then moved over to Jeri and cupped her pussy with one hand.

"Mr. Gale, please, feel the woman's body so you can gauge her responses later."

I did as asked, moving to Jeri, staring at this imperious woman suddenly silent and compliant. I wanted to ask about it but if there was history here, history I didn't know about, that no one knew about, the explanation would be awkward...so I demurred to another time. Bethlynn shuffled aside. I cupped Jeri's pussy. I expected to find it wet with the attention she'd had previously but it was tight and only a bit moist, certainly not lubricated. The thong and soaked up whatever juice her cunt produced. I probed between her lips and then down into her body and fingered her, probing into her cavity, touching her deeply, round and round until her hips jerked and she gasped. I pulled my fingers from her body.

She groaned as her cunt released them, tantalizing her with the smooth sensation leaving her empty. I glanced up from her pussy to her face. Jeri was bitting her lower lip, her green eyes glittered with that distance arousal puts into them. She was feeling and seeing nothing...I was just a vacuous presence stimulating the nerves of her cunt, teasing her into a new arousal wrapped with confusion and anticipation.

1...456789