A Fucking Investment Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethlynn fastened a thick leather belt around Jeri's waist with three big silver hoops on it. She released a leather line from the back wall and attached a clip to Jeri's waist onto one silver hoop that the belt ran through. There were two other hoops and Bethlynn attached other clips to them and then positioned them across Jeri's waist so the line held her broadly and not in one spot. She then tightened the line so that it tugged Jeri back. Bethlynn went to the control panel and the arm bar lowered. Jeri bent as it released the tension until she was bent from the waist, her ass arched over her bent lower back but her arms still over her head...the waist line kept her legs under her.

"Fuck her now, Misthter Gale." Bethlynn whispered, her rasping lisp caressed me and I moved, with nary a thought that I'd been ordered to the task I wanted so badly to perform. I wanted Jeri and I wanted her now.

I stripped off my pants, shoes and socks in the right order and carried my hard cock to Jeri.

"Mrs. Lewis, I have fucked you on stage but this is for the contract." I whispered, eliding the encounter over the hood of her car. "You are mine to give away." I stated. She nodded.

"Yes, god, yes."

I moved behind her, held the line to her waist to the side and crouched to line up my cock. I thrust into her, pushing past the tension in her ass and the lips of her cunt until her luscious body surrounded me. I felt the heat in her lined ass. My hands grasped her full hips, steading her while I eased my cock into her body. She hissed, as though I were pressing the very life from her, replacing it with my confused but surely raging need. I penetrated her slowly and deeply, then withdrew and rammed into her again. She screamed some inchoate adulation and orgasmed. Her body bucked with it, unmistakably and profoundly. Held as she was, the motions were subtle but without doubt, she orgasmed. The caning had done its work on her and a pencil thrust inside her might have set her off.

My cock was much more than a pencil inside her. I wrote out my need on her cunt walls in broad, flowing script and her cunt clasped me tight. Of course, the feel of my cool skin against her marvelous hot ass, may well have been equally causal. I held her by the hips, the line to her waist tight against my side. I fucked her. In and out of her gushing cunt, back and forth, crashing my body against the cushion of her ass. Her great glute muscles tightened and spasmed, went lax and then seized again. I felt her body pulling at me, demanding that I fill her, fuck her, use her, possess her. All that resistance her sharp tongue catered to the rest of us was washed away in the flood splashing us both as I gained speed and force, thrusting into her.

She orgasmed.

Once, twice, three times...in rapid succession.

The illusion that I needed to fuck her for the contract and finalize it was dispelled and I pulled out of her. I felt the implicit subservience and hated it. Bethlynn was in control in this place, in her space and Jeri had orgasmed for her as much as for me. It was Bethlynn I needed to fuck, to finalize her contract. With my cock dripping and aching for release, I walked around to Jeri's head, knotted my hand in her hair as Bethlynn had done and pulled her head up.

"You are willing to be her slave?" I asked. "Her sex slave."

"By Buddha's balls, yes!" Jeri muttered. "I need this, Mr. Gale. I...something has been missing for me and this was it. I know it. God I can't believe it. How did she know?" I shrugged. That mystery lay with the lisping woman. I turned to Bethlynn.

"You have a deal. Sign the papers." She nodded. She went to the table and with a pen signed both copies, taking one for herself. She turned around.

"You fuck me now." She whispered, her voice clarion clear. I nodded, my thought exactly. "Where? How?" Bethlynn asked. I pointed to the bar over Jeri's head, holding her bent frame.

"There, hands on that." I whispered.

Bethlynn moved past me, her breasts swaying a little over the shelf of the corset. It framed her fine breasts but did not dare constrain them. She delicately touched her hands to the bar over Jeri's head and then gripped it firmly near the center, arching her back and moaning softly as she assumed the position. She rocked onto her right leg and widened the other, utterly exposing herself to me.

I did not hesitate.

Rather than touch her at all, rather than trying foreplay the more, I assumed that every moment in her little dungeon was foreplay to her. I lined up my cock, touching the head to the pursed lips of her cunt. She groaned loudly, the lisp forgotten and gone. I encountered her hole and filled it with my cock. She was slick, wet, aroused and open. Her plush cunt allowed me inside, escorting me almost, sucking at my hard, already slick cock from being inside Jeri. I slide into Bethlynn.

"Oh Christ, Mr. Gale, fuck me!" Her voice rang clear as a bell, without a hint of the lisp. Her pussy clamped down me, like fingers and lips and passion. I groaned, my body fired by the near presence of Jeri Lewis, her head nuzzled Bethlynn's torso, feeling my forceful thrusting into the other woman's grasping cunt. I had a moment, imagining Jeri's sensations, awash in the afterglow of orgasm even while Bethlynn's needy body bobbed against her head, perhaps her face, I could not see.

My hands held Bethlynn by her sides, why I cannot say. It would have been more convenient to grasp her slender hips and grind us together but something about her...perhaps a blunted desire to cup her tits in my hands left me halfway there, the rough ridges of her red and black corset under my hands captivated me, a contrast to her satin skin. As sometimes happens, the erotic thrill of having this woman bent to my will, my cock thrusting inside her willing body, spasming with orgasm left me bereft of will and stuttering with indecision so my hands held her by the sides and I fucked her, hard and fast.

In moments, my orgasm arrived and I bucked against her, flexed with my need and produced this spurt of satisfaction that became the erotic flow of cum into her cunt. I grunted and she bucked under me. Her various climaxes seemed to have unwound the tension in her and her response to me was more to coddle my need than to express any great ecstasy in her body. Yet I felt it, that luscious delight from delighting her, from penetrating through the veil of her shy lisp to the clarion clear words she moaned each time she bucked through a new wash of ecstasy.

"Fuck me, Mr. Gale." She howled at the last, her voice clear and untainted by any lisp. So I fucked her, despite the rasping end of my own orgasm in its little death throes. Usually I go numb or just unconscious but this time, buried in Bethlynn, possessing her finally with Jeri strung up like a lurid hunk of meat for our use, I seemed to feel every rill and fold of her cunt along my tingling cock as I rammed into her. My orgasm faded and I felt cum bubble out between us and surely it was running rivulets down her thighs. I felt pride. Suddenly the desire to fuck the women of Holdingsfield seemed like a holy duty, a crusade...to fill them each with my cock and make them howl with orgasm and ecstasy such as they have never known, perhaps, or at least cannot resist having again...perhaps that has taken hold of me and I cannot escape it.

The thought roiled in me as I lay over Bethlynn's corseted back, gasping for breath, letting the pleasure of ownership suffuse me. When I finally backed away from her body, extracting my cock from her cunt, she straightened and turned to me immediately, enfolded me in her arms, her bare breasts against my chest, and kissed me like a lover.

"Joshua, I know what it means to want ownership and now I feel what it means to be owned. Thank you." Her words were soft, clear and sincere as her hard nipples. I smiled. In that moment, though, something flashed through me. I separated from her and stared at her, then past her at the stripped and hanging woman we two had shackled and caned into orgasm.

"What about the others?" I asked, suddenly filled with chagrin and distaste for what this dungeon implied to me.

"What otherths?" Bethlynn lisped at me. Her eyes held me, fierce and questioning.

I looked around for my clothes and spying them, began to dress, not giving in to the suddenly raging need to be out of this place. I didn't answer her. I dressed and left her there with only a single phrase to distract her from what was inside me.

"She's yours now...to use...but she must be ready to perform next Saturday." I left then, not staying long enough to know if I made sense or told the truth. What happened next I could only imagine and I did, in lurid detail. I imagined all the implements of pleasure and control that Bethlynn exhibited were put to use and with them Jeri was used as well, a bundle of flesh to be teased into trembling orgasms or whipped into passionate screams.

I went home but cruised through the kitchen without glancing at Jennifer or giving her just due for the wonderful aroma that wafted around me. Whatever she was cooking made me hungry but I went to my car and drove away. On the freeway, my mind whirred and clicked. Something was attacking my sense of balance and it unnerved me. Driving often soothed me, but other times it cleared my mind. In this case, clearing my mind had consequences that were far from soothing.

I clicked through possibilities, mostly imagining the various women of Holdingsfield strung up on the apparatus as Jeri Lewis had been. I bucked with the thought, seeking some worthy generalization that could help me make sense of things, not only what I had just seen but what I'd felt about it. My strong sexual reaction surely meant something, surely indicated something had shifted.

I touched that idea. Had something really shifted? Was my hard cock testimony to a change or just the natural result of owning the women of Holdingsfield. The next thought undid me. What if pain was genuinely a legitimate sexual experience? This idea wasn't new to me but having stood still while Bethlynn marked Mrs. Lewis converted it from a mere idea into a reality I'd simply not faced before. So there was that but it was the next thought that truly rattled me.

What if everyone had the capacity to convert pain into pleasure? To convert it from something we avoid into something that accentuated the sexual experience and heightened the orgasm? The generality of the idea buffered it but the next though had no buffer. I should explore the tolerance for pain with the women of Holdingsfield. It rattled me couched in the certain knowledge that I didn't really want to "hurt" them...but that for Sharon's sake, I did wish to subjugate them, to have them fawning over my will, available to me to use as I wished. I did want them all on their knees and perhaps Bethlynn and her dungeon was on way to fully subjugate them, to put them on their knees but more, to make them desire it with every inch of their empty cunts!

Perhaps for the first time, I faced this reality with no frilly rationalizations. No doubt Sharon had a cause to seek revenge but what I sought was ownership but without the illusion that I was ever going to release them. I looked at my employees as people I was working to make rich or better or wiser...to impact their lives positively, even while then incurred my wrath or punishment...I always thought that I was doing right by them. Now however, I had to admit, I wanted to explore the pain and pleasure juxtaposition with each of my women and I had the utility to do it. Bethlynn would wield the whip and I could look on and see clearly how it works. I could submit every woman I owned to Bethlynn to discover if they could orgasm under the lash, so to speak. The thought rippled through me like a storm front.

I started to tremble, so badly that I exited the first place I could, parking quickly in a place beneath an over pass with canted white lines but no cars about at all. The gloom of night was there, spangled by the street lights.

Even in my trembling, I remembered I needed to call Bayle Schneider. I put the thought of Bethlynn and her lash out of my mind. I mastered myself as I had done dozens of time since my parents died and left me as the sole heir to their fortune and the fortunes of all who depended on me. That thought calmed me and I breathed deep, knowing that I'd touched something important, a boundary into and undiscovered country for which I had no visa. Not yet...and I had no true idea if I wanted one and thereby lay the conundrum and the terror. I'd glimpsed something that unnerved me and being unnerved unnerved me. I spent my adult life being the master of my destiny and here I was trembling from watching a woman writhe in throes of the ecstasy of pain, against all my sensibilities.

I steeled myself and dialed Crowley. It seemed odd that Bayle would call me on a blocked number that I could not call myself. It was barely dark but I wanted this matter settled. As I presumed, Crowley knew how to wend my way through Bayle's hedgerow of cell security and I was soon listening to his phone ring. I got out of the car and leaned against it in the chill of the evening. Some movement down the gloomy way caught my eye. A young woman stood with suitcases at her sides. Odd.

"Hello? Who is this?" Bayle's voice sounded irate.

"Joshua Gale." I said reflexively. I heard his intake of breath, not a gasp or anything so obvious, he was no amateur to let his feelings show in a negotiation but then he muttered something that explained even that tiny lapse.

"Cherry, stop a minute." I didn't know if he intended me to hear that but I did. "Alan, you got this number!"

"Crowley." I responded.

"Oh, of course. That old coot, I know everyone has tried to pry him out of your employ but it's not money that seals him to you, is it?" I didn't respond. "Okay of course, fine. Crowley is a company secret." He chuckled dryly and without amusement. "Thanks for getting in touch with me." I nodded, like he could see that.

"Of course. I had a gap in my schedule and thought it might work to touch base with you now."

"Sure, I was about to fuck Cherry girl but she can wait. I told you about how my wife discovered my mistress?"

"No, just that she had...I don't need the story, fascinating as it might be. What can I do for you?" Bayle, truth be told, could be a bore, talking endlessly about things that only mattered to...well, no one. Not even him. He kept up a constant babble to distract the people around him and allow him time to think...to calculate, which worked because he could jabber and think at the same time. Others can't.

"I well, okay, we'll get down the brass tacks. I want you to fuck my wife and my mistress." When pressed, the man could be direct.

"I see. You think that will fix your domestic problems?" I didn't much care but I didn't want to get cast in his little morality play either.

"Alan, listen, this is not my idea. It's my wife's."

"Violetta came up with this?" I asked.

"She did. She says I have been screwing both her and Cherry with my cheating so she wants me to watch them both get fucked by someone else. Tied to a chair, she said, while they are used for sex. You are a good candidate because all you want is to use them sexually. You're not trying to gain any advantage."

"Oh, who told you that?"

"Everyone knows it, Alan...you might screw a guy's wife but only after the deal was done, just because she wanted you to. You're not underhanded."

I decided to be underhanded, or at least challenging.

"I think you should bring Dale along."

"Dale? Why? He's just a kid. Our parents' little oopsiedoo."

"Yes, but I think he should get your wife and mistress too." The silence crackled in my ear. I waited, smirking but also wondering if I'd pushed the man too much.

"Jesus, Alan, that's genius." I released my breath. Good, I thought. "Vi won't be able to resist but that very fact will be embarrassing for her. Dale, he'll love that...I'll get to watch?" I shrugged.

"Maybe...might not be for me to say." I chuckled. "Watching can be...uh...erotic." Long silence.

"No kidding. You're right about that. I've often wanted to see Violetta do another guy...I never told her because, well, I thought she'd go ballistic. And here she goes demanding it!" He laughed then. I couldn't decipher if it was a jolly laugh or the hacking sort of laugh caused by nervousness. "Life can be strange."

"Yes, you have no idea. Call Crowley tomorrow afternoon and I'll have things arranged." I needed a guest house or two to allow people some space and so the girls could select whom they wanted. Suddenly I felt pressure to complete the harem and move onto posting them for use in the colony of cunt. I grunted at the phrase. Cunt Colony...has a ring to it. I felt so crass with the phrase in my mind I hiccupped around it. I laughed.

"Thanks, Alan, really! I'll recommend you to others I know." The guy hung up and was gone. I stared at the phone, imaging what it would be like to fuck a man's wife while he sat tied to a chair. Tied! The thought smacked me in the face and I was back in Bethlynn's little dungeon. God what a feeling that was!

I bowed my head, leaning on the car.

A sound startled me. I looked up in time to see two scruffy looking guys struggling with the small woman I'd seen with the suit cases. She was young, straight brown hair. She held onto a back pack with one hand and a suitcase of light blue with the other. The two guys were stealing from her. I could see that. I started running towards them but one of the hit the woman in the face and she crumpled, releasing her stuff. They hooted and ran. Even burdened, I knew I'd never catch them. I was stiff and slowed by the evening's use of me, drained of energy as it were.

I arrived before the young woman and stood over her. She lay on her side, facing away from me, weeping piteously.

"Are you okay?" I asked and immediately felt inane. "I mean, did they hurt you? Is anything broken?"

The woman sat up and looked around at me. She didn't flinch.

"What do you want?" She demanded, her defiance blazing even through her tears.

"What happened?" I asked. Something about this woman stirred something in me. I'd been so stirred and so rearranged in the last few hours, it wouldn't seem like she'd make a ripple but she seemed...different. It awakened something in me I couldn't imagine feeling.

"They fucking took all my stuff. Goddammit. Now I have nothing at all!" Tears swelled in her eyes again but she didn't blink, look away or wipe at them. She glared at me. "I had an apartment with this other witch and she stole my money and moved out. I couldn't pay my car payment so I turned it in so they didn't repossess it. A guy offered to help me but when he made it clear he'd only help me if I fucked him, I made him let me out, and he let me out here and now what little I could carry is gone. Fuck me!" Now she did look away.

Now, it's not like I didn't have anything else to do in my life and not like I needed any more pussy either. Fuck me, to echo her sentiment but in the next moment I was lifting her up in my arms and carrying her towards my car. Oh, she struggled but she didn't say a word. I was nicely dressed and the rental was a big Caddy. I lay her in the back seat. She just lay there on her side, face to the seat back. I leaned over her for a moment.

"Look, if you want a place to stay, I have a place. Several. You can stay until you figure something out." I have no idea what possessed me. I mean, I wasn't looking to get into her pants or nothing. I was busy trying to farm out the pussy I already owned. I just felt...yeah, I felt pity for her and I could and wanted to help. So I did, that's my only explanation.

1...456789