A Fundraiser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Keri moaned as he began to slowly lap up along her slit.

Her hands were now grasping at his scalp; her pelvis rotating. Any concern she might have felt about their location had now evaporated. She could hear herself giving out soft, high pitched mewing sounds. She ground herself into his face, searching for the ultimate enjoyment

Finally she felt a digit, which could only be a finger, slip inside her. His lips moved onto her clitoris. All other thought's fled her mind. The sensations came like and onrushing train. Keri exploded in orgasm, her legs shaking uncontrollably. The pleasure was intense and she moaned and writhed on the sofa, looking to prolong the blissful feeling.

It seemed to go on and on, but eventually she began to come down from her sexual high. She felt him move her legs off his shoulders.

"Wow! That was something. I think you needed that," Des said, laughing softly.

"You don't know how much," she replied sitting up.

The black man came to sit beside her on the sofa, while Keri pulled her skirt down to cover herself. They indulged in a bit of post orgasmic closeness, which Keri greatly appreciated. It was another thing her husband was not keen on.

"Does Paul do that for you?"

"No...he...I don't really want to talk about him now Des. Anyway, where do you choose now?"

"Well I don't pick here, that's for sure."

"Then where? Maybe the bedroom," Keri said hopefully.

"Well we could...but that wouldn't be very adventurous...would it?"

"He's right," thought Keri. "I've told him I can be an exciting woman."

"C'mon, I'll show you." he said standing. "Take your bra off, you won't need that."

"Ok... but where are we going Des?" she asked as she slipped off her blouse and bra.

Keri stood up making no effort to cover her naked breasts. She enjoyed seeing him ogling her. She lightly ran the palms of her hands across her breasts in a wanton display.

"Oh baby, they're nice," Desmond said appreciatively.

For a second Keri thought he was about to throw her back down on the sofa and have her there. However, he merely told her to put her blouse back on, then took her hand.

They walked to the front door. Des located a set of keys from the pile on the Hall table. Keri recognised them.

"No Des!" she gasped, suddenly anxious again. "We can't go in the car. Paul would kill me."

"My choice. We agreed; and I pick the Chevy," Des said holding the keys up and shaking them. "C'mon lover."

Keri continued to voice her disquiet, while Des took her hand and led her across to where the Chevrolet was parked in a line of other cars. He immediately opened the driver's door and propelled her firmly in. Keri shuffled across as Des climbed in after her and started the car.

Everything in Keri's being told her this would cause her great trouble.

"Des please. We can't take the car. This is Paul's pride and joy. He loves this car more than me."

"Yeah, I think he does," Des answered. "So we're going to take it for a spin."

With that he started the car and manoeuvred it out of the line by driving across the lawn. This concerned Keri even more. The manoeuvre took the car across a garden as they circled to re-enter the driveway behind the other cars. Soon they were cruising slowly down the suburban street, away from Ben and Marie's home.

"Oh Des, this is so naughty," Keri said, her concerns now giving way to a sense of excitement about what they were doing.

"Come over here girlfriend," the black man ordered and Keri immediately slid across as he draped an arm across her shoulders. "Now what are going to do for me or have me do to you? It's your choice."

He draped his arm around her neck and down across her shoulder to encompass her braless breast. Keri revelled in his touch, feeling safe and secure. Her concerns began to fade as the embers of their previous lovemaking began to glow again.

"He's not been drinking and he seems a competent driver," she thought. "If we get the car back in one piece Paul should be none the wiser."

Keri smiled up at him and dropped a hand down into his lap. She was not surprised to find him semi-hard and began to gently stroke him through his trousers.

"Mmm; that feels real nice baby. Why don't you take your blouse off, then keep doing just what you're doing there."

Keri hesitated for a second. Driving along in Paul's car was one thing; doing it semi-naked another thing entirely.

"Fuck it!" she thought doing as requested.

She immediately settled back down into his chest, while kicking off her shoes and pulling her legs and feet up onto the bench seat. Another thing Paul hated. Her calves and much of her thighs came clearly into view each time they passed a street light. She let her hands wander over his body and pressed her breast into him. Des reciprocated by gently massaging the free breast.

Soon enough Keri was fully engaged in their petting, reaching her head up to kiss his neck. He moaned his appreciation, but appeared to keep the car on a steady line, as they travelled up onto the freeway.

Her fingers returned to his cock. It was now much harder and she felt the need to take it out. The notion of that beautiful black bulb filling her mouth excited her greatly.

"I want to pleasure you like you pleasured me Des. Is that Ok?" she whispered, not waiting for him to answer.

"You sure about that. You don't have too."

"I want to. I saw it last time when I rolled the condom on. You've got a nice cock. I'd like to lick it; kiss it; take it in my mouth."

She unbuckled his strides and unzipped him. He sat up a little so she could pull down his boxers and free the object of her desire. It sprang free. The mere sight of this black phallus saw the fire rise in her groin.

"Ohhh Des; it's beautiful," she crooned, feeling a pleasurable surge in her lower stomach as she lifted it.

Keri wasn't surprised when the cock in her hand began to harden still further. Keri studied it. She liked sucking cock and often performed on her husband, despite him never reciprocating. She desired to have this large black cock sliding between her lips and felt her mouth water at the prospect.

Putting it down she pulled a hair tie out of the pocket in her skirt. Keri made a show of tying her hair back in a ponytail, knowing her black lover was watching her semi-nakedness. She slid her ass away from Des, then knelt on the long bench seat. She saw his cock twitch in anticipation. She lowered her head.

"Mmmm; oh yeah; that's it baby," he uttered, while she hovered over his cock head; blowing on it gently.

She dribbled saliva on him and spread it around with her tongue. He let out a sigh.

Keri summoned up more saliva, brought it onto her mouth then let it dribble out on to his unbelievably large helmet. Eventually she placed her lips on it and allowed it to push her lips apart. It felt like taking a giant gobstopper into her mouth.

The black man moaned his pleasure. Keri hoped he was able to enjoy her actions and watch the road at the same time. After working the head she moved to concentrate on the gland underneath for a time, before rubbing the cock across her cheeks. To her delight she felt his hand pull up her skirt and his palm rub across her butt. She slowly took him back into her moist mouth.

"Oh baby your good. You done this before," he moaned as she let her tongue work on him.

All the time her hand pumped and twisted on the lower half of his shaft. She could tell by his moans and the pressure of his fingers that this wouldn't take long. By way of confirmation she felt the car pull to a stop. She could hear the cars whizzing by and knew they were parked on the hard edge of the freeway. Concerned a Highway Patrol might see them, she became more urgent with her sucking. His hand slid down her butt crack and located her already wet lips.

Keri felt the fingers manipulating her and let out a moan. She got a deep moan in reply and felt him swell. She was ready for it when he exploded cum into her mouth. She swallowed hard, feeling the thick salty liquid slide down her throat. She continued to milk him with her hand. Nothing escaped her lips.

Eventually Keri sat back upright, proud of her efforts. She noted they were parked, just where she'd thought. She reached across for the bottle of water in the door compartment and took a long swig, washing down the last remains of the black man's sperm.

"Was that good?" she asked, looking straight ahead.

"Oh baby that was amazing. Come here..." he said, reaching to pull her back close.

Keri kissed him quickly, but was still concerned.

"We should move off the freeway Des; go back now...don't you think?" she said, once again nervous about her husband.

"But we haven't fucked yet," the black man bluntly replied. "You want to fuck don't you?"

"Well that would be nice, but...it might take you a little while. I...I swallowed a lot just then."

"Don't you worry about me baby. I told you on that first night; I always like to go twice. You just put your hand back down there and start doing what you were doing earlier. I'll drive us around then park up."

Des started the car and drove off as Keri began to work on his cock again. He left the freeway, but didn't drive far, soon parking up under a suburban street light.

"Gee Des can't we find somewhere a little more private?" she said, surveying the quiet neighbourhood.

"No! I want to do it right here. Now why don't you help by taking off that skirt. Seeing you naked should get me hard real quick."

Keri felt a pang of anxiety. She glanced out the window, happy that the street appeared deserted. She looked back down to where her hand had worked her lover back to three-quarters hard. She was impressed by his recovery.

"Go on baby. Be brave!" he encouraged her and pulled his trousers, boxers and shoes completely off, to sit butt naked behind the wheel.

"Oh Des...you're so naughty," Keri giggled, seeing the cock rise to point at the windscreen.

"I'm ready baby, now it's your turn."

"Fuck it!" she thought, pulling off her skirt to sit naked beside him.

They sat, both fully naked, on the front seat of her husband's beloved Chevy, kissing and touching under a street light. Their location might be a concern, but for Keri, the desire to have that thick black cock inside her soon outweighed this. His hand's roved over her breasts, while she milked his shaft.

Shortly Desmond broke the kiss. He stopped briefly to look at her then manoeuvred her onto her back. Keri knew it was time and wantonly spread her legs wide. She placed one foot up the back of the seat; the other on the dashboard, then watched intently as the black rose above her.

Keri looked toward the black cock hanging straight down between his legs. In the dim light it looked like a medieval war hammer. She knew it would soon push up inside her. She welcomed it. The irony was not lost on Keri. For so long she'd wanted to fuck on this very seat, but her husband wouldn't oblige. Now she was about to do it with a man other than her husband. A black man. The thought excited her further.

While the chiselled body remained poised above her, she held his gaze. She rotated her pelvis upward, offering herself fully. Desmond dropped his cock head to run it up and back along her slit. Another jolt of desire shot through her.

There was no further foreplay. Des clearly wanted to be in her and she wanted him there. He located her entrance and without hesitating pushed that huge helmet forward, separating her inner lips. He continued on with one long slow movement, the large bulbous head stretching her pussy wide.

"Ohhhh dear god. Yes!" she let out; shuddering as the smallest of orgasms rippled through her at this welcome invasion. A black hand moved to her breast and began to roughly molest it.

"Aggh," she moaned with mixture of pleasure and discomfort, reaching up to scratch his chest, as the cock stretched her wide.

Des made no sound, withdrawing slowly out of her, before pushing back in. He began to repeat his actions, picking up speed as her canal stretched to accommodate him. She wrapped a leg around his lower back keeping the other one wide, her foot running back and forth along the dashboard in time to his thrusting.

Once she'd adapted to his size and the juices flowed, his urgency increased. He began to drive in forcefully. She raised her pelvis further too take him deep. Soon he was thrusting into her so violently she felt the car rocking.

The whole scenario was hugely erotic for Keri. In Paul's car; with a large black man; spread-eagled on the front seat as he fucked her with a purpose. She met his thrusts, feeling her climax building.

Suddenly Des began rapid, shallow thrusts, near her entrance. She felt him only going half way into her, but with that helmet edge rasping across her magic spot.

"Oh god yes; that's it...right there...right there..." she moaned over and over.

Unlike when with her husband, Keri's pleadings were genuine. Paul never waited for her, often leaving her disappointed. She knew Des would be different and moved her mind to fully concentrate on bringing forth her own release.

Although her eyes were shut tight, in her mind's eye she could see the large black cock ravaging her pink pussy. This image saw her tip over the edge, her pussy clamping around his cock, as a ripple of ecstasy washed through her body. The black man drove in hard, filling her with his log. Keri saw star's shooting in from the periphery of her vision and heard her lover let out a long groan of satisfaction.

The couple rode their mutual orgasms for however long; Keri couldn't tell. When they finally began to calm, Desmond lowered himself gently onto her and his lips sought hers.

"Perfect!" Keri thought as their kiss lingered for some time.

Unfortunately Keri soon became concerned again.

"We've got to be careful Des," she whispered in his ear. "We can't soil the seat. Paul loves this car."

As if by way of an answer Des immediately pulled out of her. Instead of letting her rise he held her there, underneath him. She felt his seed draining from her pussy; down her butt cheeks.

"Des please; you're leaking out of me. It'll go on the seat."

"Don't worry baby, my cock is already lying on the seat. We'll leave Paul a little calling card," he replied laughing.

"Oh Des, you don't know him...he won't be at all nice to me if he finds out we've done this," Keri said now genuinely frightened at what Paul would do to her.

"You don't worry about him. It's all taken care of."

Keri didn't know what Desmond meant by this and she was about to ask. Then he recommenced kissing and touching her. She gave up worrying and merely held her lover tightly. She basked in the large form covering her, keeping her warm and safe; protecting her. She'd never felt this way with Paul.

-----------------------------

The couple arrived back at the house, fully clothed. Des parked at the rear of the line of cars.

"He'll know the car's been moved," Keri said.

"Too bad!" the black man replied getting out of the car.

Keri continued to voice her concern, as they approached the door. Suddenly Des stopped, silencing her.

"Keri! Did you enjoy what we just did?" he asked gruffly.

"Y...yes. Yes I did."

"And did you feel safe with me."

"Yeah...I did...but..."

"But nothing. I'll continue to keep you safe. Ok!"

"Ok!" Keri replied hesitantly. "But you've got Fleur Des. You..."

"Fleur and I will keep you safe Keri. You can count on that. Now come on. This time I choose the bedroom."

Keri was impressed by the black man's confidence around the situation. He had an air of confidence about him that made Keri feel he was for real. She followed him inside.

When they entered the house, Desmond dropped the keys back with the others. Some couples were in the lounge. To Keri's relief, Maria and Paul were not among them.

"Jeeze, look at the state of you Keri Martin," Amber said when they entered. "You look like you've been fucked by a very large black cock."

Keri didn't know how to reply; she was embarrassed about this accurate observation.

"Is Paul out yet?" she finally managed to mumble

"No he's not darling and we're not expecting him for a while," Amber replied. "You got time to head back into the bedroom for a little more lovin."

"Yeah c'mon," Des said grabbing her hand and leading her away. "We'll see you later."

Keri heard the laughing and innuendo behind her.

"Des we probably should just clean up and..."

"No way baby. We need to talk about you and Paul."

Once back in the safety of the room, Keri was happy to strip naked and lie with her black lover. She began to raise the question of Paul again, but he cut her off.

"You feel safer with me or with Paul?" Des asked her abruptly, pulling her close.

"Oh Desmond. Right now I feel real safe in your arms, but soon I've got to go home with Paul."

"No you don't," the black man replied, confusing Keri.

"What do you mean?" she asked, now conscious of him hardening again, against her stomach.

"I tell you what," he said smiling down at her. "Pleasure me again with those soft lips of yours, and then we can talk all about it."

Keri might have been confused, but the desire to have this man in her again was rapidly amping up.

Keri kissed her way down his chiselled body to locate his cock. She immediately took him in her mouth, working him with her tongue. She tasted herself on him.

"At least I can be sure it's me I'm tasting this time." she thought, briefly bringing her husband to mind.

Keri pushed Paul from her mind as the black man began to harden further from her mouth and hand. She redoubled her efforts and soon had him fully hard. She determined to take charge, pushing Des back. She crawled up his body to kiss him, while lifting his cock; her pelvis poised above it.

Keri guided him inside her, re-enacting their lovemaking of a week earlier. This time she was totally naked and uninhibited. She sat upright and allowed him full access to her breasts, while riding him with long deliberate movements. They fucked for some time, holding each other's gaze. Soon Keri felt the rise of another orgasm. She willed it on.

Suddenly the door burst open, giving Keri the shock of her life. She turned her head to see Desmond's wife Fleur standing in the doorway.

"Fuck!" Keri gasped, pulling herself up and off the black man.

She dived to lie flat on the bed with Des between her and his wife. His cock lay, still fully hard on his stomach, glistening with her juices. It was like a beacon to their sexual activity and Keri wished it would just disappear.

"You enjoying my man?" Keri heard Fleur say in a gruff voice

She sank down lower in the bed behind Desmond. Completely confused by this turn of events; fearing for her safety. Suddenly Fleur laughed.

"Don't mind me girl. Did you have a good time with my man? Looks like you were making him real happy. I sure had a good time with that Ben. He's one energetic dude."

"Jesus Fleur," Des moaned. "I love you dearly, but your timing is shit. I wasn't far off cumming just then."

"Well keep going if you want; I'll just sit and watch," Fleur said, shutting the door, kicking off her shoes before moving to unzip her dress.

Keri watched bewildered as the beautiful black woman stood and shed her dress, blue bra and panties to stand fully naked in front of them. Even in her concerned state Keri couldn't help but admire her figure. Like Keri she was fully devoid of any hair.

"Des must like that," thought Keri.

Fleur sat, grasped her husband's cock and began to stroke it firmly. This was too much for Keri.

"I...I must go," stammered Keri, averting her eyes. "Paul will be waiting."

"No!" Fleur said with some menace. "Amber says you owe her. All she asks is that you stay and hear us out. Then you'll be all square with her...OK?"