A Fundraiser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok! I can do that...but Paul..."

"He's not out yet doll. He's still having the time of his life with Maria. She's taking care of his needs real good tonight."

Keri felt she didn't need to hear what her husband was doing with Maria and was about to tell Fleur this. However her attention was diverted by Fleur's actions.

"C'mon baby; cum for mama, you know you want too," Fleur crooned as she continued to pump him.

Keri knew it was her juices allowing Fleur's fingers to slip easily up and down the thick black shaft. She'd been close to her own orgasm and swallowed hard, watching Fleur's hand slide along the black cock.

Fleur stopped her movements, gripped him firmly and brought her head to the tip. She flicked out a tongue and began to flick it back and forward across the head. The black man shuddered.

"Mmm, I can taste you on my man," Fleur said softly, bringing her free hand to rest high on Keri's thigh. "You taste good."

The hand shocked Keri further, but she was now so overwhelmed by this turn of events, that she made no effort to remove it. She watched stunned as the black woman continued to tease her man with her tongue and fingers. The hand on her thigh crept higher, seemingly of its own accord, while Fleur appeared to be fully concentrating on her husband's rock hard appendage.

Keri looked at Desmond's face. His eyes were shut tight while he softly moaned. The fingers slipped onto her most intimate part. Already extremely aroused from having Des inside her, the touch immediately re-awoke these sensations. Fleur had now resumed pumping her man with real vigour.

"C'mon baby nearly there; that feels good, doesn't it?" Fleur said soothingly, with Keri not sure if she was speaking to her or to her husband.

Two feminine fingers slipped easily past Keri's sodden lips and up into, followed by a third; the thumb strumming her clit with some expertise. The fingers fucked her in time to the strokes, up and down the black phallus beside her.

Finally Keri heard the Des let out a loud moan and watched as he spurted forth; cum landing on his taut stomach. The sight of this was the final straw. She shut her eyes tight, brought her hand to squeeze her breast and surrended to her first female induced orgasm.

Keri rode out the climax and then felt her body begin to settle as her mind returned to reality. The fingers slipped out of her. Suddenly she felt soft flesh on hers and lips pressing hers. She opened her mouth and let a sweet tasting tongue slip in and explore her mouth. She knew who it was, but kept her eyes tight shut in an effort to deny this fact. Slowly she felt soft thighs wrap around one of hers. Then gentle movement on her thigh.

Keri knew what was occurring and just went with it. She allowed Fleur to firmly masturbate herself on her thigh. They maintained the kiss until Keri heard the black woman's breathing quicken. Soon the movements became feverish, and the lips moved to Keri's sensitive neck. Finally she heard Fleur moan, grind in hard and shudder.

"Oh my God! She's just cum on my leg," Keri thought in disbelief.

Soon the black woman laid still, her head on Keri's shoulder, breathing heavily. They lay there not moving for however long. Then Fleur raised her head.

"Get out Desmond. You've just had a double fuck treat. Now go and do what you boys need to do. I'm going to talk with Keri. We're going to plan her future."

"My future?" questioned Keri as the black man rose and slipped on his clothes.

"Listen to Fleur, Keri. We like you and we care for you. We want to look after you," he said and then left the room.

"You enjoy that babe?" Fleur asked, affectionately pushing a strand of hair off Keri's face.

"It was all a bit new to me..." Keri answered honestly, "...but yeah I guess...I guess it was quite nice."

"I liked it," Fleur said smiling over at her. "I like you."

"Thanks Fleur."

"We all like you Keri and we can't stand to see that pig of a man sucking the life out of you. He doesn't treat you right. We want you to leave him and we'll help you to do it."

"Leave Paul?" Keri said, completely taken aback.

"Yeah baby, leave him," Fleur continued while nonchalantly reaching out to run her fingers around Keri's nipple.

"I guess...I mean he...he's not been very nice to me lately."

"Lately!" Fleur repeated, with mock surprise. "He's never been nice to you Keri."

"Hmmm...no I guess you're right."

"You know he tells the boy's everything about what he does to you. He thinks it's funny."

"What he does to me?" Keri asked now a little concerned at what her husband might have said to their friends.

"Last Sunday when he arrived at golf he told them what he'd done when you got home the night before. He told them in graphic detail. You know..." Fleur said reaching up to touch Keri's face with a finger. "He thought it was funny and he thought they'd think so too. But they didn't."

"Oh what a prick...how could he," sighed Keri mournfully, entirely deflated that her husband would tell his friends that he'd cum on her face, left her kneeling on the floor and gone to bed. "You know he did that because he was jealous of Desmond choosing me,"

"I know. The man's a racist. Another of his many, less desirable traits. You need to leave him."

"I should...but he'd never let me."

"Yeah he will. It's all planned."

"There's a plan?"

"Yep! Tonight Maria was to choose him and keep him real happy for over two hours. That's been taken care of. When he comes out the boys will be waiting in the lounge. Ben's going to tell him he's moving him to work out of the Orlando branch, with a $25,000 pay rise."

"He'll like that. He'll think he's special. But how's it help me?" Keri asked.

"They're also going to tell him that you're not going with him. He needs to be up there by lunch time tomorrow, otherwise no job and no raise. An apartment's teed up for him as well, but he's not taking you."

"He might not accept."

"The man's shallow. He'll accept."

Keri thought Fleur was likely right. Paul would probably leave her for an extra $25k and an apartment. Suddenly a wave of uncertainty flooded through her.

"What about me?" she said meekly. "What will I do if Paul's gone?"

"I told you. We'll all take care of you. Tonight we stay here. Then tomorrow you come home with me and Desmond. On the way, with Paul up in Orlando, we stop by your apartment and collect everything you need. You seem to like us both...don't you?"

Keri laughed as the black woman squeezed her breast. It was all quite overwhelming, but she knew what Fleur was saying was correct. She had to get out of the relationship and her friends were saying they'd help her. Fleur continued.

"In a couple of weeks we go out and find you an apartment."

"I'm not sure I could afford that."

"We'll help you. For a start, the money from the past two weeks swapping isn't going to Kelly Steiner's treatment costs. That's just what we told Paul. Kelly's doing well right now. Her family don't need the money. It's going to you. Over eleven grand."

Keri couldn't believe it. She hadn't realised what great friends she had down in Florida. They cared for her. This show of love plus the sexual awakening she'd just experienced was overwhelming. She took a deep sigh.

"Ok," she said giggling. "I better do it then. I agree."

"Good girl," the black woman said, giving her a quick kiss. "Now let's cuddle for bit, while the men do what they gotta do."

They moved so their thighs intertwined. Suddenly Keri had a thought.

"He's going to be doubly pissed when he gets in his car to drive home."

"That was my idea. You, me and Desmond will get on real well. Plus we got a couple of nice black friends who are keen to meet you. Nice guys...no pressure. Take it nice and slow."

Keri took a dep sigh and pressed herself into the black woman's soft body. She felt safe.