All Comments on 'A Funeral and a Wedding'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I have been to Kyrenia and you describe it perfectly and I also liked the twist in the tale, the priest .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real situations

I don't know whether you have been to all of these locations or are just well read, but so many of your stories give us a glimpse of the actual locations. You are my favourite author and again you have earned five stars, eroticism with a nice little story to accompany them are very much appreciated.

Thank you :)

sr71pltsr71pltalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Locations

On the question of being to locations I write about or not, although I research a few from afar to broaden the variety of my stories, yes, most of the locations I write about are ones I've been to. I lived in Cyprus for nearly a decade at two different times, for instance--and was able to travel between the zones and had residences in both sectors. Thanks for wondering about that.

Sojourn1950Sojourn1950almost 7 years ago
Great story

Even at my age I sometimes muse about the perfect realationship. I suspect we will eventually learn it is in a tribal like setting. I just wish I could better accept the unabashed sluttiness of your protagonist. Still, well written and as usual with your work, a good read.

MickyFox0MickyFox0about 6 years ago
You have a way with words.

I have not been to Cyprus but the feeling that you have put in this tale, makes me feel that I have been there. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3026 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...