All Comments on 'A Futa Mom's punishment'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
bellaco01bellaco01over 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow!!!! More!!!

Sterling122Sterling122over 3 years ago

Very well written!

Would love to see this develop into a series

SonOfStormcloakSonOfStormcloakover 3 years ago
Jesus H...

There are not NEARLY enough futa incest stories, and the few there are usually center on siblings. Not enough futa mom on child stories (especially sons), and this story was like, everything i could ask for. Amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

loved this story hope to see more, is jon going to become his mothers sissy. i am akready imagining him wearing panties and crop tops in front of her and being more girly and even starting hormones to develope curves.

love Sadiexx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it ;)

Should do a continuation where mom comes home late drunk from a girls night out ;)

Mc taking liberties alone brought out his exbox to plugg into the widescreen tv in the livingroom when he fought he was alone ;) he forgot the time gaming with his headset on and didnt stove it away before mom came home xD

she sneaks upp behind him..man handles him into her lap on the sofa and starts to be much rougher than usually sexuallly harasing him ( he still has the headset on playing with randoms teamchatt in ;) que ass fucking with much harsher dirty talk/ geek bashing her failure of a virgin son ;) commenting on the bikini babes in the game and him never getting any pussy with his tiny thing ;) but thats okay he is mommys fucktoy afterall... all thewhile the game is still on and teamspeak bashing him ;)

just an ide ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculously good

Absolutely adore dickgirl mom on reluctant son. Wish this had a little more story though.

totostorytotostoryover 3 years ago
Great story . part 2 indeed

Man , It feel real your description writing is so good, please continue part 2,3,...etc, suggest to involving other characters such as her sister(s) , neighbor ,girlfriend...all are futa for sure.

Minor comment : extra huge cock makes the story super sci/fi thing , 10,or 11 inch is more than enough.

WeezyfWeezyfover 3 years ago

It was hot how she fuked him into submission but her delight in his tears and horror of her own son makes her a true and true sociopath just he like he said she is a true sicko..couldnt she just have reassured him and promised him he would like it and that she would go slow or whatever

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Ugh....wait, what?

A bit too much rough and tumble. I liked the taboo and shemale top thing in concept very much. But, most of the dialog was the son incessant cry of no-go. That works for a little bit in a story, but almost nothing but does not. Sorry, not sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sick fuck

Did he have to call his Mom a bitch all the time?

Sick fucks who like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story

Thanks!

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

great story

If I called my mom a BITCH, she would have locked the door and fucked me up, BEAT DOWN, then locked me in till my dad got home and he would have fucked me up, BEAT DOWN 2.

At least Jon got fucked, not sure why the cry babies are crying, there was a warning at the beginning and its not that different to most Futa/TS/Shemale stories.

I do agree more chapters would be nice. Maybe Jon and mom start getting closer romantically, have his mom explain how she use to be harassed by calling her a bitch, Jon understands. They start doing things together.

HotAss4UHotAss4Ualmost 3 years ago

Fantastic !!! Loved it. Wish there was more of these two.

mallakamallakaover 2 years ago

I love it please do more on this story

SinfulCyanideSinfulCyanideover 2 years ago

I'll admit I stopped pretty early, this story is ten different ways of messed up and neither of the people in this story should have been treating each other like this. I've read a lot of shemale stories I've enjoyed, but not this one, definitely not this one.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Mmmm, it takes a naughty Mummy to train a naughty boy. Hmm. Quite elite parenting tricks in this story. Probably from the more advanced chapters of 'How to parent a spoiled teen, Literotica style.' (sounds like a writing challenge topic).

Thanks for this gem.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

I loved it, very good story. I need a mommy like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too many adjectives that didn't make sense.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

An 11 inches cock all the way in is certainly a most glorious feeling...

AgielAgielover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story which contains some imaginative phrasing in places.

*

In the comments for many stories, despite warnings in the preamble, there are always people who complain about the content. But the rating shows them in this occasion to, quite rightly, be in the minority.

*

A small criticism I would make is that I think it would have had more punch, and an even higher rating, if it had been a more compact. Some parts tended to come across as a little repetitive.

*

This type of mother/son futa relationship needs to be punch to the stomach and keep punching as against the more sedate loving mother/son story. Matilda may have loved him when he was younger but now he pisses her off to the extent she doesn’t give a shit and has no compunction about treating him this way.

*

Just my personal opinions, which might or might not be worth considering, and as I said earlier I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kick or knee her in her "special place" and put an immediate end to the baloney. Far from breeding him she would have torn him to pieces and there would be blood and shit everywhere. Either call the ambulance or go to the hospital where the Doctor's would have sen what happened and called the police and she'd be in jail for rape. Ugly story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me personally...

torcoolguytorcoolguyabout 1 year ago

Great story, would like an even bigger cock on the futa, and a comparison between her massive one and the guy's tiny one.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Unicorns are mentioned in the book of Job, but I don’t, for one moment, believe in them - still I love that story. TV’s Game of Thrones broke records for its viewership, and was a brilliant piece of fantasy, yet not too many people who watched it, suddenly started believing in fire breathing Dragons. So why are these people who usually go by the handle, ‘Anonymous’ hating on tsg123’s very clever role playing fantasy?

News flash: Futas - Females with 14+” cocks are the stuff of fantasy! There are however, hermaphrodites - A person who’s born with both male and female genitalia - although it’s extremely rare, and they do not have freakishly huge cocks! I was unfamiliar with this concept of futas ( or futanaras ) prior to discovering Literotica. I believe it may have started in Japan; perhaps with animi illustrators, but I suspect it is really one that’s as old as time!

I can’t see why the naysayers can’t understand that? Voyeurism is at the heart of all good fiction. How could Matilda really be Jon’s natural mother? As far as I know, babies can only come out Vaginas, and Matilda only has a cock, ( and fortunately, plenty to spare, ) and Jon calling her a bitch was merely code for, “I’m just a young virgin butt boy and I am ready to fucked, and well, please,” IMO, and it was all that Matilda needed to hear to unleash her innermost dominatrix his ass; that’s role playing! Well done thereshegoes123! I’ll be reading the next chapter this evening.

amw297amw2979 months ago

Colonellinguist is close but slightly off on his definition of futas. The full term is futanari, futa for short, and technically in order to be a futa the woman must have both a dick and a pussy, balls optional depending on preference, so she might be either the mother or father depending on if jon here has a dad, in which case Matilda birthed him, or if he has another mom who birthed him with Matilda as the dad/mom. Even though her pussy was never explicitly brought up the author titled the story futa, so we can assume she has both, if she doesn't then she's either a trans woman, or another fictional creation, the dick girl. Hopefully that clears this up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot, would love to see more size comparison and mockery or Jon's baby dick, and even some harderplay/cbt from Matilda.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a most excellent story! There definitely needs to be at least a second part to this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES