A Game of HORSE Pt. 06

Story Info
Brandi goes to the prom.
5.4k words
4.81
11.6k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Chapter 12: Prom

Brandi and Elena met for the first time at the nail salon the day of the prom and hit it off instantly. It was like they had been friends forever. Brandi was thrilled to be cute and outgoing and "one of the girls," gabbing happily with Elena as their nails were buffed and painted. Brady would never have been able to talk to a beauty like Elena, she thought to herself. She loved being Brandi.

After manicures they met Katie and the boys at Peter's house to get ready. Peter and Ray had rented standard black tuxedos with white ruffled shirts and black bowties, but the girls spent weeks on their outfits. Elena chose a long black sleeveless, backless dress that hugged her lean figure. Her long black hair sensuously brushed the mocha skin of her smooth back. The dress had a long slit up the left side, almost to her waist. Paired with four-inch heels, her legs seemed to go on forever.

Katie had found Brandi's dress. It was of the same blue metallic material as the stripper skirt Brandi wore when she seduced Peter. It was short, almost a mini-dress, and cut low in front to reveal her cleavage. She decided to go with her natural hair and dye it blonde for the occasion. She had been growing it out and using conditioner for weeks now, giving her full-bodied locks that fell on her shoulders.

Katie brushed Elena's hair smooth and highlighted her dark eyes with silver shadow. She brushed on color to accentuate her cheekbones, giving her an exotic, feline appearance. She painted her full lips in red gloss to match her nails, contrasting with her black dress and hair. The effect was incredible. She looked like a supermodel.

Katie curled Brandi's blonde hair, giving it a bounce, and applied makeup so her face was perfectly smooth. She did her eyes with blue shadow to match the dress and gave her long lashes. She painted Brandi's lips with pink gloss to match her nails, then spritzed perfume on both girls and pinned their corsages on.

When she was done she ushered the girls out to the deck and called to the boys for pictures. Ray and Peter were stunned. Their dates were jaw-dropping. They were simply gorgeous.

They gawked at the girls as Katie arranged them for pictures, thrilled at the prospect of escorting these sexy beauties to the prom. Elena was mostly accustomed to such adulation, but Brandi was basking in the glow of the boys' attention and the clicking of the camera. She felt like a beauty queen.

* * * * * *

Katie handed them a bottle of champagne as they climbed into the limo. "Enjoy!" she said. Her heart was bursting with happiness for Brandi and she was proud of her brother and his friends.

The four enjoyed a slight buzz as they entered the hotel ballroom and felt everyone's eyes on them. They tried to be nonchalant as they found their table, but it was clear they stood out. The girls were strikingly beautiful and the boys incredibly handsome, and they moved with confidence and grace, as if they owned the place. Everyone was whispering about the beautiful blonde with Ray and Elena's sizzling outfit and studly date.

Elena and Brandi sat next to each other, with Ray on Brandi's right and Peter on Elena's left. There were three other couples at the large round table, but with the band playing the conversation only went as far as the next person. The four had a terrific time. The music was great, the food was delicious and they danced all night. Peter and Elena were enthralled with one another, wondering why they ever broke up. The attraction between Brandi and Ray was powerful and growing every moment. During the brief interludes when they sat at the table Elena and Brandi chatted like best friends.

When dessert was served the band took a break and there was finally a lull in the noise. The four talked animatedly, and at one point Brandi saw Elena drop her left hand on Peter's leg and rub from his knee to the pocket of his black pants. Elena made sure Brandi was watching and raised her eyes suggestively, as if daring her new friend to match her actions. Brandi was eager, of course, and immediately dropped her hand to Ray's leg and began rubbing. She smirked at Elena, letting her know she loved this game. They boys exchanged glances, curious to see how far their dates would go.

All four were focused on the girls' rubbing hands when Brandi escalated by placing her hand directly on Ray's bulge. She nudged the tablecloth back as she massaged his lap, making sure Elena had a good view. Brandi turned her gaze on Elena as she rubbed Ray's hardon under the table, letting her know she wasn't going to back down from any kind of challenge.

Elena gave a quick glance around, and seeing no one watching she grinned at Brandi and raised the stakes herself. She brushed her hand over Peter's crotch and went to work on his pants. She fiddled with his buttons and zipper and eventually extracted his long, hard cock out into the open. She strategically moved the tablecloth with her knee so Brandi had a clear view, smiling triumphantly as she pumped her manicured fingers up and down Peter's boner.

Brandi giggled and scanned the room. Seeing the coast was clear, she duly pulled Ray's erection out, stroking it with her pink fingers. The boys were excited but alarmed, nervously looking around so they wouldn't be caught literally with their pants down. The girls laughed, very satisfied with themselves, and proceeded to engage in normal conversation with each other, jerking off their dates under the table as if nothing was amiss.

The handjobs continued beneath the tablecloth as the wait staff cleared the dessert plates, and when they principal took the stage to make announcements the boys had had enough.

"Let's get out of here!" Peter suggested, interrupting the girls.

Brandi and Elena looked at each other and nodded. They were ready to go. Ray brushed Brandi's hand away and zipped up as Peter struggled to rearrange himself. All four said goodbyes to the others at the table and made a beeline for the exit. As they headed towards the lobby Elena took Brandi by the arm and announced that they were stopping in the ladies' room to "freshen up."

Inside the bathroom she pulled Brandi into a stall and closed the door. "Come on," she directed as she kicked off her shoes and reached under her dress. "Let's take our panties off so we can fuck the guys in the limo, OK? I'm so fucking horny!"

Brandi watched, slightly amazed, as Elena bent down and lifted each leg, removing her black lace thong from under her bunched-up dress. But Brandi was horny too and eager to comply, so she pulled her white lacy panties off and stuffed them in her handbag.

Elena beamed at her. "You are so sexy, baby!" she growled and pulled Brandi's face to hers, locking her in a wet French kiss. The raven-haired beauty held Brandi's head in her hands, licking the inside of her mouth, purring seductively and grinding into Brandi in the narrow confines of the stall.

Elena's kiss shocked Brandi and brought her blood to a boil. As Brady she had never even dreamed of making out with such a hot, sexy creature, but she realized that for Brandi the sexual possibilities were limitless. She wrapped her arms around her new friend, holding her tightly and stroking the smooth skin of her back as they made out.

When Elena reached under Brandi's short dress and grabbed her hard cock Brandi's knees buckled. Elena stroked up and down a few times as they kissed, then whispered in Brandi's ear, "you are the hottest thing ever, girl! Let's go fuck those guys."

Chapter 13: Limo

The driver held the door for the couples as they scampered in. Elena positioned the boys next to each other on the seat facing backwards, while she and Brandi sat across from them facing forward. The boys were disappointed not to be sitting next to their dates but nonetheless complied with Elena's directions.

Elena pressed a button to raise the privacy screen and leaned into Brandi. "We have 40 minutes to the house -- follow my lead," she whispered, then she moved onto Peter's lap, straddling him and bringing her face to his for a fervent kiss, their tongues dueling, hands caressing each other.

Brandi followed suit, moving onto Ray's lap and placing her lips against his. It was tight with four of them on one seat, but that was exactly what Elena wanted. Brandi's and Elena's shoulders were pressed together, each feeling the other's bare shoulder as they made out with their boyfriends.

Brandi was wild with desire for Ray at this point and her kiss was dripping with passion, as if she was trying to devour him. She held his head in her hands as she tongued him and ground into his lap, rubbing her naked bottom against the bulge in his pants. Ray was panting with excitement, melting into Brandi's kiss and running his hands over her shoulders and back, then around to her front, caressing her full, firm tits as they made out.

Elena raised up on her knees and reached down to undo Peter's pants and pull out his throbbing cock. Brandi saw out of the corner of her eye and did the same, taking Ray's hardon out and stroking it in her dainty hands. The two girls kneeled over their dates, fisting and kissing them as the limo sped along the curving coast road, swaying back and forth, causing them to rub against each other around each turn.

"We're going to fuck you now," Elena panted as she bunched up her dress around her waist and positioned the head of Peter's cock against her slit. She was soaking wet, eager to take Peter's large tool inside her after missing it for months.

Brandi looked into Ray's eyes and saw intense desire. He had been dying to fuck this sexy creature since the moment he laid eyes on her, but wasn't sure how to make such a taboo deed actually happen. Now, in the backseat of the limo, he watched eagerly as Brandi reached into her bag for a tube of lubricant and slathered it over his pulsing member, preparing to take him into her tight ass. Brandi was thrilled to make Ray's fantasies come true. She has been fantasizing about this moment herself, and had been practicing with Katie's toys every day in anticipation.

As Elena bounced on Peter's rod Brandi rose up and placed the head of Ray's slippery pole against her back door. She was more experienced now, and with the lube and her new skills Ray's shaft easily penetrated as she sank down, descending slowly until Ray's cock was buried in her ass in one smooth stroke.

Ray groaned with excitement as his hardon slid into Brandi's bottom. It was a first for him and exceeded his wildest expectations. The grip on his rod was electrifying, and the sensation was enhanced by the erotic look on Brandi's face as she took him up her ass. At the same time, Elena danced on Peter's pole right next to them, making it the sexiest scene imaginable. With each bump and curve in the road the feeling was intensified, moving and vibrating in every possible direction.

The girls rose up and down quickly, excited to be rubbing against each other as they fucked the boys in the back seat. Elena was gasping and squeaking with delight while Brandi moaned sensuously each time she dropped down to take Ray's full length in her tight ass.

After a while Elena noticed that Peter was thrusting more urgently, getting close to climax. Knowing that time was short, she reached her hand down to rub her clit, hoping to achieve her own orgasm before Peter shot off inside her.

Ray watched the action next to him and felt a buzzing in his balls, sensing that everyone was ready to cum. Not wanting Brandi to be left out, he picked up the lube and squirted some into his hand, then reached under Brandi's dress and grabbed her erection. Elena and Peter watched as Ray pressed the underside of Brandi's slick cock against the ruffles of his tuxedo shirt and stroked the head in his oily fist as she bounced on his shaft and ground against his shirt.

There was a wild sexual energy in the back of the limo as the girls rode the two hard cocks, rising and falling, swaying with the road, Elena's fingers furiously rubbing her clit while Ray jerked Brandi against his ruffles.

Elena shrieked first, jolts of electricity coursing through her as she came, the muscles of her vagina constricting around Peter's hard cock inside her. Brandi was next, wailing in delight, shooting streams of cum into Ray's palm and onto his shirt. The sight of the girls' orgasms pushed Peter and Ray over the edge. Ray shot spurt after spurt of semen deep into Brandi's bowels while Peter blasted his load into Elena's spasming cunt.

The girls slumped down against their dates, burying their heads in the boys' shoulders, breathing heavily as the final waves of their climaxes washed over them. When the boys went soft they lifted off, falling back onto the seat on the other side of the limo, feeling warm semen dribble down their thighs.

The driver's voice came over the speaker. "Five minutes until out destination, folks. Hope you enjoyed the ride!"

Chapter 14: Hot Tub

Elena's house was spectacular, set on a bluff overlooking the Pacific and surrounded by dense shrubs for total privacy. There was a deck with a pool and a hot tub with views of the ocean. They could see the moonlight reflecting off the white foam of the waves breaking on the beach.

After changing out of their formalwear and into bathing suits the four decided to sip champagne in the hot tub. Elena wore a skimpy black bikini while Brandi donned a floral two-piece suit Katie had bought her, specially designed to accentuate her new feminine curves. Just before they got in the tub the girls decided to go topless, giving the boys a show as they shed their tops and climbed into the tub.

The moon and stars were shining and the pool glowed blue. The deck had tiny, white sparking lights all around, like fireflies, and soft music provided a background for the crashing surf below. It was magical.

Ray and Peter were talking quietly together when suddenly they burst out laughing, interrupting the peaceful vibe. They were giggling like little boys and looking at the girls with guilty expressions.

"What?" Elena demanded.

"Oh, nothing," Peter replied with a smirk.

"You better tell us," Elena threatened, "or you might not get any more of this this weekend." Elena stood and displayed her dripping, sexy body, the water droplets glistening like diamonds on her tan skin. She ran her hands up her sides, caressing her lean form, and pulled on her nipples as she closed her eyes and licked her lips.

The other three looked on silently, spellbound by Elena's sensuous display.

"You better tell," she said again as she descended back below the bubbles.

Peter looked to Ray who gave a shrug, giving him the go-ahead to spill the beans.

"OK," Peter confessed, struggling not to laugh. "We were wondering who gives better blowjobs -- blondes or brunettes." He looked at Ray and they broke out laughing again, unable to control themselves.

Brandi and Elena rolled their eyes.

"You guys are so ridiculous," Brandi scoffed.

"What?" Ray responded defensively, trying to contain his giggles. "It's a legitimate question, isn't it?" He looked at Peter and they broke out laughing again.`

Brandi looked to Elena, shaking her head. "It's just so... unimaginative," she explained dismissively.

Peter and Ray stopped laughing and looked at her, confused. Elena was curious as well, wondering what Brandi was getting at.

"Unimaginative?" Peter asked.

"Yes," Brandi said. "Everything's not black or white, you know? It's not always a question of either-or, chocolate or vanilla, Coke or Pepsi, OK? Not everything is binary."

"Well, OK," Ray replied cautiously. "What should we be imagining, then?"

"Synergy," said Brandi confidently.

"Synergy?" Ray sniggered. "What's synergy?"

"Synergy is when the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. You see?"

Ray and Peter still looked confused. Brandi sighed.

"One plus one doesn't always equal two, OK?" she explained, speaking slowly, giving them time to process her lesson. "Sometimes it equals three. Or even four or five. Or a thousand! You know what I'm saying?"

Still the boys had blank expressions on their faces, but Elena suddenly understood.

"What she's saying," Elena interjected, is that it's not simply a question of 'blonde or brunette' -- it might be a question of blonde and brunette, right Bran?"

"Exactly," Brandi replied, although it was clear the boys still didn't get it.

"Sit up here," Elena directed, pointing to the edge of the tub. "And get those shorts off..."

* * * * *

Brandi and Elena looked into each other's eyes as they kissed along the length of Peter's long erection, their sexy lips sliding against the glistening skin. They purred and cooed, their erotic sounds combining into a sensuous symphony with the bubbling of the tub and the music and the waves and Peter's pleasured groans.

Ray sat on the edge of the tub quietly, his cock throbbing in anticipation, hoping the girls would have the energy to visit their oral charms upon him next. He watched as their tongues darted out together, warm, wet and pink, delivering long licks on Peter's shaft. Their glossy lips traveled up, down and around, painting wet circles along his length. When their mouths met they gave each other wet, playful kisses, making sure the boys had a good view of their dueling tongues. Sometimes their lips would meet at the tip where they would converge in a sexy French kiss, their tongues slithering against each other and the smooth head of Peter's cock at the same time.

Brandi was thrilled to be sucking Peter again, and it was even more exciting to do it while making out with Elena and putting on a sexy show for Ray. She wanted to make sure he didn't feel left out, so she made a point to look him in the eye and mouth the words, "you're next" before she took Peter's shaft deep into her mouth.

Elena was impressed how easily Brandi engulfed Peter's hardon, and it seemed only natural for her to slide her tongue down to his balls while her friend sucked his cock. The two girls were working in perfect unison -- Brandi bobbing on his shaft, sliding her lips lower on each stroke as Elena licked and kissed his nuts and sucked them into her mouth.

The giggling changed to moans and groans as they took turns sucking Peter's cock and balls. Elena took Peter in her sexy mouth as Brandi moved from his left nut to his right, sucking them completely in, her tongue dancing over the sensitive skin.

Both boys watched intently as the girls switched back and forth, now Brandi's pink lips engulfing Peter's pole. The smooth skin of her face contrasted with his turgid, veined member, her blonde hair bouncing as her head pumped up and down. Elena was applying exquisite pleasure to his balls, licking all over and gently sucking them into her sexy mouth, her long black hair floating on the bubbly surface of the tub.

After a few minutes of serious double sucking, Elena pulled up from between Peter's legs and watched Brandi pistoning on his shaft. Both Ray and Peter noticed that Elena looked incredible in the blue light of the tub, her dark skin glistening, wet black hair matted over her shoulders and down her back, perky tits capped with stiff brown nipples, her wet, full lips and deep, dark eyes.

Elena looked down at Brandi's bobbing head and placed a hand on her back, rubbing her gently as she sucked. She was extra impressed when Brandi slid her mouth all the way down, swallowing Peter's entire length, something she had never accomplished. "Wow, you can suck cock girl!" Elena praised. "Can I try that?" she asked.

"Mmmmgghpph," Brandi responded, her mouth stuffed with cock. She pulled back and offered it to her friend. "Go ahead, baby. It's delicious."

12