A Game of HORSE Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena slipped her mouth over Peter's raging pole, her jaw stretched wide. Peter, Ray and Brandi all watched, enjoying the sight of Peter's big, hard cock sliding in and out of her sexy smile.

Elena was inspired by her audience and hoped she could match Brandi's deep-throating skills. She pulled off momentarily and looked at her three spectators. "I'm going to take it all," she said breathlessly.

Peter was ecstatic. During their brief fling Elena had sucked him off several times, but never took more than just the tip, doing most of the work with her hands. Being relatively inexperienced he hadn't been disappointed, but once he enjoyed the pleasure of Brandi's oral talents it occurred to him that watching his long cock disappear into Elena's mouth would be the sexiest sight imaginable. Her exotic features made her an especially spicy cocksucker, and having his shaft in her throat would be incredible.

Brandi sat back to observe Elena's technique, her hard nipples poking out just above the water. "You can do it," she encouraged. "Go slow and try to relax."

Elena began a slow bobbing motion and shifted her eyes to Brandi. As she rose to the tip of Peter's cock she gave Brandi a look, as if to say watch this, and began a slow descent, her red lips in a tight circle, cheeks hollow, eyes closed in concentration. All three watched keenly as Peter's shaft disappeared into her wet mouth, saliva dripping from the corners as she worked to swallow more. A little past halfway she paused, gathering the energy to take it deeper.

"Nice, baby," Brandi whispered.

Elena's dark eyes sparkled. She smiled around the wet tool in her mouth, then closed her eyes and moved her head lower. Her fingers massaged the base as gagging sounds came from her throat, the muscles of her face constricting from her cocksucking efforts. She struggled further, finally managing to swallow almost all of Peter's rod before she gagged and pulled off, coughing into her arm.

Elena gasped for air. Brandi noticed how beautiful she looked, her wet skin shimmering in the soft lights, her nipples shining, a determined look on her beautiful face. Elena kept her fingers circled around Peter's pole near the base, marking the depth of her descent.

"So close, girl!" Brandi encouraged. "Almost there!"

Elena leaned forward again, her pink tongue darting out and slathering the head, wetting it down for another try. She looked from Ray to Peter to Brandi, making sure she had their attention, then parted her lips and slid down, preparing for the final push.

Peter groaned in ecstasy. Ray was shaking with anticipation, knowing that his aching shaft would soon be receiving similar attention. Brandi was simply in heaven, surrounded by two hard cocks and a beautiful, sensual woman.

Elena paused for a moment, getting used to the feeling of Peter's cockhead pressing against her throat, breathing through her nose and trying to relax. Brandi understood, placing her hand on Elena's back, rubbing her gently, whispering encouragement.

"You can do it baby... relax... suck it down.. take it all..."

"Mmmmmppff," Elena grunted. She closed her eyes and lowered her fingers to the very base of Peter's shaft, as if setting a target, and took a deep breath through her nose. She pushed down, fighting to overcome her gag reflex. They could see her throat muscles working, straining to accept more of Peter's meat, and then suddenly the resistance gave way and they watched the red circle of her lips reach bottom.

Peter saw stars as his shaft pressed into the tight grip of Elena's throat. Brandi rubbed Elena's back, a huge smile on her face. "Yes!" she cried, watching her new friend succeed in deep-throating a big, hard cock.

They all watched in awe as Elena held the thick tool buried in her throat, then slowly pulled up, the wet shaft sliding out inch by inch until she held the head between her smiling lips, her eyes aflame as she went back down again, smoothly taking his whole length, deep-throating Peter's big cock to everyone's delight.

As Elena practiced her new skills Brandi lowered her head and sucked Peter's scrotum into her mouth and the two of them indulged the boy beyond his wildest fantasies, licking and sucking and kissing and stroking his cock and balls, soaking him in saliva, fisting and rubbing, taking him deep, purring and moaning and doing everything in their power to pleasure him.

There was no way Peter could hold off in the face of the girls' exquisite treatment. Within minutes they were drinking down cum pouring from his cock like a fountain. Ray watched in awe as they drained Peter's balls and licked their lips clean, giggling, and when they turned their attention to him he shook with excitement.

"You didn't think we'd forget about you, did you?" Brandi teased.

"Your turn now, Ray darling," Elena purred.

As with Peter they took turns, one of them licking, sucking, fisting and deep-throating his raging hardon while the other tended to his balls, rubbing, tickling, running their tongues all over his sac, taking his nuts into their mouths, purring, moaning, looking up at him with smiling faces and sparkling eyes, enjoying their ability to rock his world with their oral talents.

The more Elena and Brandi tended to Ray's shaft, the more they enjoyed the kisses that took place when their mouths met around the head. Brandi loved the feel of Elena's tongue on hers. Elena, who had never kissed another girl before, was enamored with Brandi's soft, red lips. As they were kissing, Brandi reached down to caress Elena's small tits, twisting her nipples between thumb and forefinger, massaging with her wet hands. Elena immediately returned the favor, rubbing Brandi's larger, shapely tits -- another first for her -- squeezing them in her hands and rubbing all over her soft mounds. Elena discovered she loved the feel of playing with another girl's tits, especially with their mouths locked in a wet, sensuous kiss around the head of a hard cock.

Wanting each other more and more, the girls efforts centered on Ray's flared helmet, kissing and licking it wetly, open-mouthed, their lips joining together, their tongues dueling as they played with each other's nipples. It was like a three-way French kiss between the two girls and the smooth cockhead between them. Every so often one of them would work their way down Ray's shaft, licking and kissing down to his balls, sucking them into her mouth, then back up to join her partner in yet another wet, torrid kiss over the tip of his erection.

Peter watched raptly, amazed at the girls' performance.

Ray's head was spinning. He was about to cum. Brandi felt his balls begin to pulse and Elena felt him twitch. Immediately the girls placed their mouths against the pulsing head, their tongues fluttering furiously. Brandi stroked the base while Elena rubbed his balls as they held him between their open-mouthed kiss, and within seconds Ray was shooting thick blasts of cum into their mouths.

Brandi squealed with delight as she felt his semen coat her tongue, the warm fluid lubricating their kiss. Ray spurted again and again, feeding the girls his seed.

"Mmmmm," Elena moaned. When Ray's climax subsided the girls released his shaft and licked it clean as they continued to kiss, making out with their cum-soaked lips, trading globs of sperm back and forth, their tongues swirling in semen, their hands caressing one another's breasts.

The girls were in another world. Ray slumped back, post orgasmic, watching the erotic show. Brandi and Elena's faces shined with cum and saliva, their tongues snaking together, hands squeezing breasts and tweaking nipples. Elena spied a wad of cum dripping down Brandi's chin and swiped her tongue along the blonde's face, gobbling up the semen and swallowing it down. Brandi squealed in delight and licked a streak from Elena's cheek. Elena giggled and responded by licking Brandi's lips and Brandi licked back, initiating yet another a wet, cum-coated kiss framed in blonde and black hair, lipstick and nail polish, semen, sweat and saliva. The girls' nipples pressed together, kissing with open mouths and wet tongues, pausing only to take turns licking pearly streaks from each other cheeks and chins.

Ray and Peter were mesmerized. Even though they had already cum twice they were incredibly excited to watch Brandi and Elena making out.

Elena pulled away from their kiss and stood up, taking Brandi by the hand. She led her dripping friend to a lounge chair by the side of the pool and laid her down on her back. Brandi's tits stood straight up, rising firm above her flat stomach, adorned in droplets shining in moonlight. From the bulge in her bikini bottom it was obvious she was aroused. Elena looked like a goddess in the blue light coming from the pool, standing over Brandi topless, her pointy nipples dripping wet, her long black hair pulled back over her right shoulder. Elena slid her bikini bottoms off, revealing her naturally hairless pussy and leaving her stark naked in the soft light.

Brandi laid back, staring at the beauty, aching with desire. Elena smiled down at Brandi and then, facing toward Brandi's feet, Elena lifted her right leg over Brandi's prone body and kneeled on the chaise, straddling Brandi's head. They were in a perfect 69 position, with Brandi looking up directly at Elena's beautiful slit hovering over her.

Elena looked at the strange but incredibly sexy bulge in Brandi's bikini bottom and slid them down her legs, releasing her throbbing erection. She wasn't as big as Ray or Peter but she was hard as a rock and perfectly shaped, thought Elena. She grabbed Brandi's tool in one hand and her balls in the other as she dropped her head.

Brandi shuddered as Elena engulfed her straight to the base, utilizing her new deep-throating skills while lowering her dripping snatch onto Brandi's face. Brandi was delirious with excitement. She had never received a blowjob nor eaten pussy, and certainly never imagined both at the same time. The pleasure was beyond her dreams. Elena's snatch was delicious, with moist, fleshy lips, a smooth mound and nubby clit protruding above her slit. Brandi licked along the length, chewed on her lips, and was thrilled when Elena responded by mashing her cunt into Brandi's face from chin to forehead, smearing her juices all over. In the meantime, the feeling on her cock was indescribable, with Elena sucking her deep on each stroke, fisting her shaft and rubbing her balls.

It wasn't long before both of them were on the verge of climax, their bodies shaking and quivering. Brandi felt it and locked her sucking lips onto Elena's clit while Elena furiously fisted Brandi and sucked the head of her shaft.

The both squealed and wailed and groaned as their orgasms brewed. Elena shook and trembled as she climaxed, grinding her pussy into Brandi's face until Brandi shot off powerfully, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum into Elena's mouth. Afterwards they lay still, panting and gasping, basking in pleasure as the last twitches and spasms subsided. Elena spun around, bringing her face to Brandi's for a wet, open-mouthed kiss. Brandi's cum dripped down from Elena's mouth into hers as they made out, their breasts rubbing together. Brandi was never more satisfied than she was at that moment, lying beneath the exotic beauty, her face covered in pussy juice and cum, their mouths locked in a wet, sloppy kiss.

"Wow," Ray exclaimed to Peter as they watched the girls make out, "that synergy is really something!"

12