All Comments on 'A Ghostly Encounter'

by GhostHunterDude

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
zetagirlzetagirlabout 10 years ago
wow

GhostHunterDude that was really well written, (a few minor mistakes), and really, really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Punctuation is important!

I liked the story, but you had some mistakes that slowed down the reading in the wrong way. Regarding punctuation, the problem concerns missing commas, causing me to have to reread certain passages. Another problem that interrupted the flow of the story concerns missing words, wrong words in some sentences, and in other sentences, words were left that appeared to have been meant to be deleted. Otherwise, this showed promise.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
Good story

I've been watching ghost hunters since the TV show "Sightings" in, as I recall, the 1980's. I did find myself skimming over much of the equipment descriptions, since I'm aware of those items.

PS; It's "Shaken up" Shook up was an Elvis Presley song, "All Shook Up".

DiannahDiannahabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story! I've always loved ghost stories and incubus stories, yet most of them leave me disappointed. Not this one! There were a few typos and wrong words used, but they didn't detract from the story enough to lower the rating. I'm as satisfied as Emily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Except for the over-fascination with her peeing her pants at the beginning, this is one of the best incubus stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible story

This is easily one of the best stories I've ever read on here. More Incubus stories please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous