A Gift From His Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Rachel struggled with those thoughts, Candace hopped down from the barstool and took a seat at the kitchen table and pulled her skirt up revealing that she hadn't worn any undergarments and that her pussy was gleaming with her juices.

"Come over here, you're not done with your meal yet." Candace beckoned. And while you're at it, why don't you strip and crawl over here on all fours, I'll wait."

Rachel began to protest, until she realized that she was quickly removing her clothing and tossing it on the floor, her body wasn't obeying her. She began to become very frightened, and tears began to run down her face. Before too long she was naked and crawling across the floor towards the woman she had for so long tormented.

"Stop your crying, Rachel. You love eating pussy, especially mine."

Suddenly Rachel stopped crying and a lustful smile formed across her face. Candace was right; she did like eating pussy, why didn't she remember that?

She enthusiastically, began munching on her very first pussy with all the zeal of a long lost lover. She was too aggressive at first, but Candace soon calmed her down, stroking her hair while laying one leg across her back.

"Mmmm, Rachel you are a natural," she moaned. She was nearing her first climax of the day.

After about ten minutes, she could tell that Rachel's tongue was getting tired. The poor woman had licked her to her three consecutive orgasm and her face and hair were dripping with Candace's juices. Having enough, Candace pushed her away again, causing Rachel to fall on her ass spread-eagle on the floor. This allowed Candace to really see her naked foe for the first time. Rachel had put on a few pounds over the years, thirty to be exact and her large belly almost covered her hairy crotch. Layers of cellulite hung on her legs, ass and arms. Her small breasts seemed to be no more than areoles and nipples due to the extra fat as she lay back on her elbows.

"Hmmmm." Candace said as she stood and look down at the woman as she continued licking her fingers and hands clean of her favorite juices. "I think someone is going to have to go on a diet and exercise regiment to lose those ugly extra pounds."

Rachel looked up at her in shock, but said nothing.

"But in the meantime, you need to go get dressed, we're going shopping."

Candace pulled her clothes back on and pulled a pair of panties out of her purse while Rachel quickly followed the instructions she was given and was soon ready to go.

Rachel was not dressed to be seen in public, she was wearing her least flattering clothes, they were old and didn't fit her well, and they were clothes you'd wear to work around the house or in the yard. She even had found a blouse that had a coffee stain down the front. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't understand why she had chosen these garments. But Candace told her she looked great and she suddenly realized that she did, despite looking like a homeless woman, nothing matched.

The first stop was a tattoo parlor, for a tramp stamp and some piercings she told Rachel. She was about to object, Candace reminded her that she had been planning this for weeks and that is why she came by this morning. Rachel smiled and shook her head, how could she have forgotten that?

It took several hours to tattoo her upper, lower back and buttocks; Rachel was smart to let Candace select the appropriate designs, there were so many to choose from. The pain from the ink was a distant memory after having her nipples and clitoris pierced. Candace chose for her to have both nipples pierced horizontally with a 14 gauge silver captive ring and 16 gauge silver horseshoe circular barbell 3/8" through her clitoris.

Afterwards Rachel was walking a little funny until Candace reminded her that if she was to get the new clothes to show off her body art she'd have to suck it up. Rachel realized that Candace was right and despite the pain began to walk normally.

All the clothes that they bought didn't seem to be the type that Rachel would normally wear and she told Candace as much, but Candace reminded her that she was dressing for a new younger appearance that would attract the attention of new lovers; Rachel realized again that Candace was right.

It was almost 8 PM when they arrived back at Rachel's home. The food at the drive through didn't do anything to satisfy Rachel's hunger and she had missed the entire work day and hadn't bothered to call in. The stop at the "Adult Toy Store", took longer than Candace had planned. Rachel couldn't decide on which vibrators to get until she tried them all out one by one in the store, where the customers all watched the fat lady getting off. She found it funny that when the store clerk offered her and additional 10% off her purchases for a blowjob and Rachel didn't hesitate. She did such a good job; he threw in a free "Introduction to Anal Kit".

Candace pulled her car into Rachel's driveway and up to the front door. Before releasing her Candace she installed a "trigger word", she had more planned for her in the ensuing days ahead. Rachel would never know that her husband Eddie bumping into Candace at the supermarket the night before, while on an errand to buy milk and coffee was no accident. Eddie too, got more than he bargained for. After he licked Candace to a fine climax, he agreed to transfer all their savings to Candace's bank account and shamefully admitting to Rachel that he had lost it all at the race track, his new favorite hobby being betting on the ponies.

Candace then gave Rachel a long list of commands guaranteed to liven up her dull sex life. First of all she would tame that jungle on her crotch, shaving it clean. She would not be satisfied unless she masturbated several times a day, and unless she ate pussy (preferably Candace's) once every twelve hours. If Candace wasn't available she'd have to find someone else who would let her satisfy her pussy craving. She loved anal sex almost as much as eating pussy and she was to practice as, much as she could before Candace would allow her to have sex with her husband or use the new "strap on" that she bought. Finally, she would restrict her meals to a total of 800 calories per day (to begin with and later to 600). She would begin a regiment of calisthenics and jogging until she lost all the weight she'd gained over the last 20 years. She would have no memory of these things at a conscience level, but would follow through on all of them. She wouldn't remember this day and evening, but would crave Candace's pussy particular whenever they met. And just to make sure that she got a good start on her evening, Candace had her lick her pussy to climax once more before she was dismissed.

Candace was feeling pretty pleased with herself. She had finally gotten revenge on Rachel for all the trouble she has rained on her over the years. She would be able to control her and make her think these new ideas were her own. Or maybe she would simply just tell her the truth. There would be nothing she could do about it and that might be the best revenge yet?

As Candace basked in the aftermath of her recent climax and Rachel was getting herself together, she was getting better with every session, Candace noticed a familiar late model Mercedes pull from the curve and speed away. She thought she'd seen that car before, throughout the day, but couldn't quite place it. She had a nagging feeling that she was been watched throughout the day. The feeling began at the tattoo parlor and again later at the shopping mall. She saw a stunning black woman seemed to take an interest in them, or so it seemed. Perhaps it was just her paranoia. This revenge thing was quite out of character for her and she did feel a little guilty. Maybe if Rachel seemed to be remorseful she might even rescind her punishments?

....................................

Elizabeth followed her GPS to the outskirts of Modesto, where the large mansions were nestled in the foot hills just above the vineyards. She saw several luxury cars and limos parked on the grounds where the GPS told her she had arrived at her destination. She knew immediately what kind of trouble Mary had gotten herself into.

"Damn, that woman", she cursed. "Didn't I tell her not to do the orgy scene alone?" She picked up her phone and pressed the number 1 for a few seconds until the phone began to ring. Through the car's speakers she heard John answer.

"I just arrived at the scene", she said as she drove up to the valet and stepped out of her car. "It looks like Mary has gotten herself initiated into a swing party, a rather exclusive one at that. I think I can handle things, unless you want to see what they are like", she told John as she climbed the marble stairs to the main building.

"Perhaps another time", John said. "Call me if you need me," he was just about to hang up when another thought occurred to him. Maybe this was a "teachable moment". "Do you know where Maria and Carmen are tonight? Do you think they could get there before it is over", he asked.

"I think I can arrange that," she chuckled. "John Smith, I like the way you think."

A quick call to Carmen confirmed her suspicions, the girls were together and working the night clubs of downtown Modesto. Just as she was about to tell them to take a cab, she stopped her ascent as she spied a chauffeur shining his Bentley with a soft dry cloth. Pausing she asked the girls the address of the club where they were at and told them to expect to be picked up in about 20 minutes. Hanging up she took out her compact to check her makeup, it was flawless, of course and put it away. She strolled the short distance; her clicking heels catching the chauffeur's attention. He drank in her beauty, and before he could ask, she captured him with a look and gave him instructions to pick up the girls and bring them here. He smiled and she ran her hands though his thick curly hair and pulling him down for a kiss. When she broke the kiss he turned to execute her commands. She smiled and thought to herself, that she may need to make him desert.

She continued up the marble stairs to the front door, opened it and was greeted by a women dressed in an elegant evening gown. She looked Elizabeth up and down, sizing her up and asked for her invitation.

"You don't need to see my invitation," Elizabeth said as she stared into the hostess's eyes.

"I don't need to see your invitation," the woman repeated.

"Welcome me in and give me the layout of the mansion," Elizabeth said.

"Welcome, to our little party," the hostess cheerfully stated. "It's ashamed that I have to work, I'd love to personally show you around and get to know you better." Focusing on Elizabeth's ample cleavage as she absent mindedly licked her lips while beckoning her inside. "The dressing rooms are to the left and the main activities are..."

Elizabeth made her way through the mansion, stopping first to change into a toga. She didn't have to guess where to find Mary. There was a strange feel to the atmosphere of the place, and it seemed to have afflicted the guests. Several people were excitedly talking around the buffet about a woman in the main room who seemed to have enchanted all of them. Just then a couple staggered into the room, their togas hanging off them, leaving nothing to the imagination. They looked exhausted, covered in sweat and juices, grabbing towels from the help, as they collapsed into a nearby loveseat, the woman, missing completely and falling unceremoniously to the floor exposing her very red and sore genitalia. The man failed to notice as he was clutching his well used cock. Servants appeared and offer him an ice pack with he quickly accepted and helped the woman into her seat.

Elizabeth knew what was going on, and needed to reach Mary quickly before someone was injured. She headed for the main room and was amazed at what she saw. There appeared to be a mass of bodies and limbs all pulsing in different rhythms, moaning and shrieking in sexual euphoria. Once her eyes adjusted to the darkness she could see heads between legs, mouths upon breasts, hands squeezing and rubbing every sex organ. Despite the ventilation the room reeked of sex. The mass of people were so close to one another, they appeared to be one. It took all of Elizabeth's mind control powers to part the sea of bodies and to move to the center where she knew she was to find Mary. Everyone was naked, or had the barest of clothing remaining. It appeared no one was immune, which was evidence by the fact that some of the servants had been compromised and were now, willing participants. As Elizabeth continued to wade to the center of the mass her toga was torn from her body leaving her naked and exposed while arms and hands reached out for her sex. With her toga gone her diamond stud illuminated her pubic area and quickly grew brighter bathing her entire body in a soft light, almost as if a spot light was shining on her. As she continued to disturb the piles of people, she saw that some people were escaping from the orgy to the dining room which for now remained free of the sexual influence. There were so many bodies, entangled if not for the different colors of limbs and torso; it would be hard to tell what belonged to whom. As she continued to move forward, like a flower they slowly began to open, not stopping their activities, but merely slowing and letting her pass. When she finally reached the center of the mass, she saw Mary's head. She was completely enveloped by men and women. She appeared to be squatting over two men as she was being double penetrated. Two women were suckled at her breasts as she lapped at two pussies while fingering one with her left hand and stroking a huge brown cock in the other. Mary appeared to be in a trance and unaware of her surroundings, yet interacting with them.

Elizabeth could feel the weight of the sexual energy, but instead of absorbing it Mary was emitting it and it was affecting everyone around her. Slow she moved into the crowd and attempted to disengage Mary from her minion.

When she pulled one off, another quickly filled in as if being drawn magnetically to fill the void. She tried to use her mind control, but there was nothing to grab on to, their minds were locked.

She tried to enter Mary's mind. It was a mess. As if on a feedback loop, she was screaming, "Too much, too much. Cocks, pussies, tits and ass, there are too many of them!"

She knew she was going to need help, and as if on cue, Carman and Maria entered the main room. She heard them calling to her and she yelled back barely heard over the sexual panting and groaning. They saw her at the center of the room, she appeared to be glowing. The girls were still pretty inexperienced and didn't quite know what to make of the situation, like Elizabeth their togas were torn from their bodies, leaving them gloriously naked and vulnerable. Their diamond studs also began illuminating light as Elizabeth's did and quickly became as bright.

Maria asked. "What's going on? They all look possessed," as she scanned the quivering masses of flesh.

"Can you feel that? It's so strong and I feel as if I might lose myself in it." Carmen said as she removed a hand from her ass. "It's intoxicating."

As they reached Elizabeth, not sure what it was she wanted them to do.

"The pull is strong," Elizabeth said, clearly worried now. "But, I have a plan. I am going to need your help."

She explained what was happening and told the girls that she would have to disengage Mary from the group; their job was to stop anyone from rejoining her. They must do whatever was necessary, they were running out of time and she was worried now about Mary's mental state. Once she had Mary disconnected they would all transfer their collected energy and that should break the spell. She reemphasized, don't let anyone reengage.

"Are we clear," Elizabeth asked each girl as she looked into their eyes and seeing they were scared but knowing they were up to the task. The girls nodded.

The first thing would be to disengage the double penetration, Elizabeth thought.

Both Carmen and Maria had both certain her of "DP" but never actually saw it nor experienced it and were mesmerized by it.

Elizabeth told the first man, "Okay buddy, we are about through here," as she grabbed him by his torso and pulled. If it wasn't for the moaning noise and other sexual shrieking they all would have heard that pop noise as his large cock came free from Mary's pussy. For the first time Elizabeth was able to see the eyes of one of the other participants, there was relief in them. But just as soon as she had him out of the way another man was trying to replace him.

"Oh, no you don't," Carmen said as she pulled him by the arm and spun him around. His face was blank, expressionless as he fell to the ground and connected with a woman nearby.

Another guy rushed over and attempted to mount Mary. But Maria cut him off before he could engage. Elizabeth wasted no more time and pulled the other man free. Two more men moved forward in an attempt to remount Mary. Carmen alerted Maria as she blocked her guy and Maria stopped hers.

By now the two women nursing at Mary's breast moved to lap the juices oozing from her holes. This time the three more people were approaching, two men and a woman. They moved on Maria's position determined to reach Mary. One of the women pulled Maria by her hair allowing the man to squeeze by the second man knocked Maria down and fell on top of her impaling her with his erect and ready spear causing her to shriek.

Carmen stopped the other man, as Elizabeth appeared to be making some progress bringing Mary around. She was no longer in a trance, but still unaware of her surrounding or the peril she was facing. Carmen screamed as another man penetrated her from behind and began to forcefully fuck as if his entire being depended on it.

Elizabeth realized that this was her last chance, she had to reach Mary's mind now or they wouldn't have another. She elbowed one of the women and pushed the other away. Mary was finally free of any exterior stimulation. But it wouldn't last long. She grabbed Mary by her cheeks, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"Enough Mary," she said. "We don't have time for any more of this shit. I need you to come back to me now."

Mary's eyes seemed to focus.

"We need to end this now," she told Mary. "Transfer your energy. Do it now."

She turned, to Maria and Carmen; both seemed to be covered in hands and arms. Without warning Elizabeth felt two hands on her hips and a cock slide quickly into her pussy.

"Carmen, Maria, transfer now. Hurry! Do it now!"

All four women, using the last ounces of their strength and will power concentrated for several second. Just as another man shove his hard cock into Elizabeth's mouth and they all seemed to be swallowed alive into the churning sea of human flesh.

....................................

A hundred miles away, John struggled to hide the fact that something was going on. He was hit with a massive flow of strength and energy, the strongest single transfer he had ever received.

"Are you alright, sir? Can I get you something," one of the financial agents asked as she placed the last of a mountain of documents in front of him.

Recovering quickly with the new energy surging through him from the Ring of Power, John smiled and said. "Thank you, but I am fine. It's been a long day. Are we about done?" He asked as in his mind he first felt than saw each of his agents. They were now somehow connected. He knew that they all were fine, and unharmed. He saw Candace getting ready for bed, and sensed that she had been up to something and was feeling very pleased with herself. He couldn't see April, but has a strong sense that she was asleep and safe in her bed.

The agent smile and told him two more signatures, here, she pointed and there. John smiled and pulled the final document in front of him.