A Gift From His Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

..................................

The lights of the large room seemed to brighten slightly. The moaning and panting seemed to have faded and normal levels of human interaction resumed.

People seemed to be oblivious to the fact that they had been a mindless fucking and sucking machine for hours. The staff began to circulate and distribute towels and fresh togas to all that wanted them as people began to detangle themselves and rub sore limbs and organs.

As the men that had impaled Elizabeth, Carmen and Maria attempted to free themselves. All three refused to let them go until their own needs were met.

Mary sat still accepting a toga, towel and a glass of water. She wasn't sure what had happened, but she was quite sore. Sitting quickly became uncomfortable. Before she could get her bearings and leave the great room, Elizabeth reached her. Still naked, sweaty and enjoying the afterglow of a good fuck, she pulled Mary aside and lifted her chin so that they were once again eye to eye.

"Are you okay," she asked, genuinely concerned for her friend and trainee.

"I guess so," she struggled more than a little embarrassed by what had transpired as the memories trickled back. "Thanks for rescuing me!"

"That was something, wasn't it?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah," Mary said. "It may take me a week to be able to walk straight again", she chuckled and then winced at the real pain. "I think I learned an important lesson."

Carmen and Maria joined the two and Elizabeth introduced them. They gave her a quick hug and exchanged pleasantries.

The large room was quickly empting and people were gathered in the banquet room eating and drinking and enjoying each other's company. The host was making the rounds and accepting congratulations for putting on the best party in years. Everyone was tired and sexual fulfilled and looking forward to the next party, leaving the host beaming and full of pride.

James and Julie found Mary and asked if she had enjoyed her first swing party. They admitted they didn't find her in the main room, but was sure that she must have enjoyed herself as this was the best party ever.

Mary introduced Elizabeth, Carmen and Maria as new acquaintances. After a few minutes of small talk, James asked Mary if she was ready to go. She told Elizabeth that she would be fine and would call her tomorrow, then corrected her and asked her to come by.

Carmen and Maria noticed the huge swimming pool and spa outside and excuse themselves for a quick swim.

Elizabeth shrugged and then turned back to Mary and agreed to meet her tomorrow and they kissed. James and Julie took Mary and led the way back to the changing room.

Elizabeth went off to the pool to join the girls and passed one of the staff supervisors chastising two of the women who got pulled into the orgy. She tapped into their minds learned their names and pulled them into her embrace while gushing over them for their excellent service tonight. Both girls had just found their clothes and had been attempting to put them back on.

Elizabeth, still naked, squeezed them both to her and told them she would be certain to mention it to their host. Kissed them both passionately on the lips and went off in the direction of the pool, leaving the supervisor speechless.

.................................

Rachel woke up horny from a particularly erotic dream. Her husband Eddie had already left for work and she didn't have to be at the hospital for a few more hours.

She had an unusual tangy taste in her mouth. She couldn't place it or remember what or where it had come from, but she was curious about its source and wanted more. She lazily ran her hand down to her crotch and giggled at the idea of masturbating just to take the edge off. She ran her fingers along her slit as the other hand began to fondle her left breast. She was quickly developing a nice buzz as her fingers pushed into her wet hole and found her new piercing. Surprised by the foreign object she pulled gently just as her other hand found the ring piercing one of her nipples. Her confused mind couldn't handle the two and before she could rationalize she exploded in a large orgasm, it had been years since she had one.

"Ahhhh OOOOooo, eeeeeee". She howled.

When she finally settled down, she lifted her granny night gown to see and feel what her hands had found. She felt both her small breasts had matching silver nipple rings. Hurrying out of bed she rushed to the bathroom and pulling off her gown she blinked as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Then she realized there was another. Lifting her gut out of the way she saw beneath the matted growth of disgusting hair another ring, she thought. At first she thought it was attached to her labia, but as soon as she touched it, she knew where it was attached and shuddered as she felt the warm tingling of another climax just out of reach. Coming back to her senses, she tried to remember when she had gotten piercings, of all things.

She sat on the bowl to relieve her bladder, before she began her morning hygiene routine; she glanced in the mirror and noticed a mark on her back.

"What the...," she thought.

(To be continued)