A Gift From His Father Ch. 18a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John approached the Amazon she gracefully lowered herself to Rachel's bed while she licked her lips anticipating the first cock to enter her pussy in over ten years. As she spread her legs John inserted his finger and piercing her labia with her diamond and causing Erica to spasm with the first of several orgasms that night. Once she had settled down John positioned his massive cock at her entrance.

He admired his work but allowed Rachel to pull his cock into Erica's pussy causing Erica to shriek with delight. Slowly but steadily he pushed all thirteen inches of his hard cock into her causing her to wrap her dancer legs around him pushing him deeper until he bottomed out and she was as full as she'd ever been causing her to cum again. He was careful with her; she was a virgin in a sense. But it wasn't long before he was fucking her like a wild man. Before he came Rachel had shed her clothes and used Erica's face to get off.

Before John left they had changed positions a half dozen times and both women were unconscious, full of John's cum and in both orifices and their bellies. Erica's last conscious thought was how much John's cum tasted like butterscotch. When she awoke she had one last surprise. John had turned her brown eyes blue. It was a startling change, but she loved it, she was a very black woman with blues eyes.

"Hey Rachel, whatcha got planned for tonight?" Erica asked as she finally made her way to the nurses' station where Rachel was sitting, flipping a fallen lock of hair from her face and pulling Rachel back to the here and now.

"Tonight's club night, but if you want to come over early we can see if Eddie's learned any new tricks."

"Oooh, sound like fun. What time should I come by and do you want me to bring anything?"

"Got anymore of that hooch?" Rachel enjoyed the taste and kick of the moonshine Erica brought back with her from her trip home to Jonesborough.

Erica replied with a grin, "For you girlfriend, of course. See you tonight."

*********************************

She waited patiently near the security door, for someone to enter or leave. She didn't have to wait long, an executive carrying a thin brief case came through the lobby glanced at the receptionist who gave no indication she saw him as she busily typed away. He waved his magnetic card over the sensor and the door opened and he stepped through, before the door could close Elizabeth followed behind him. No one not even the cameras would have detected her presence, because Elizabeth was invisible.

She walked down the halls guided by the memorize route turning right then left careful not to bump into the few people that were in the corridors until she came to the elevator. This might be tricky. It was double locked; you needed a code to enter and a pass key to select the appropriate floor. She was on level Two and needed to get to Level Four.

The door opened and a pair of lab technicians exited there was one person standing in the back. Elizabeth stealthy slipped in unnoticed and waited for the doors to close. She looked carefully at the young woman, she was plain had ear buds in her ears reading a file. The number five button was glowing on the panel. "Damn." Elizabeth thought. She reached over and pressed the number four button it didn't light up. She knew it wouldn't but had to try. Reaching into the woman's mind, she planted a thought that she needed to go to Level Four first. It was too bad that she couldn't read minds that would make things so much simpler, she thought.

Quickly the woman pushed the button with one hand and pulled her badge from her lab coat triggering the sensor all before the elevator passed the floor. She stepped out and Elizabeth followed her. After taking four steps she stopped as if she didn't know why she was there or where she was going.

There were a few people moving through the corridor, so Elizabeth sent the woman a thought that she needed to use the toilet really badly. She hurried off to the woman's lavatory and entered the first of the six open stalls.

Elizabeth followed her in getting past the door before it closed. As she heard the woman began to urinate, Elizabeth materialized naked her nipples hard from the chill in the cooler lavatory. She needed a short rest; she'd likely have to maintain her invisibility for a while, especially if she unknowingly triggered any alarms.

She was panting quietly, using her power was taxing, but after almost a year it was becoming easier. It was like running, she had trained for a marathon, so far this was only a few miles, and she needed to pace herself to be ready for the unexpected.

The sound stopped and Elizabeth knew the woman would be exiting the stall soon; she wanted more time so she sent another thought to the woman.

She was using the toilet paper to dry herself when a naughty thought entered her mind. She released the tissue and allowed her fingers to rub herself sensually finding her sensitive regions and going with the feeling. She hadn't masturbated in years, and that made these thoughts the strangest.

Nevertheless she easily went with the desire, quickly becoming aroused as her right hand seemed to know all the right places to touch. As if it had a mind of its own, her left hand sneaked up under her blouse and bra and began to pinch and pull on her pink little nipples. As if catching her by surprise, she gasped and let out an audible moan of pleasure. The fingers of her right hand began playing quickly across her now like a banjo player finding all the right notes. Before she could prepare for it she came and came hard, barely stifling the passionate sounds of her climax.

Elizabeth smiled hearing the woman's release. The brief rest was exactly what she needed and the woman in the stall seemed to need her break as well. She disappeared again. Her naked body slowly faded as she watched herself in the mirror. She thought it funny to fade completely leaving her proud nipples the last. Finally, there was nothing remaining and she left the restroom and the woman behind.

**********************************

She showered and gotten back into her clothes, put on her face and was ready to make her last appointment of the day. These midday tune-ups with her master and mistress (Chance and Candace) were cutting into her sales time.

Fortunately Debra was a senior sales representative and her accounts didn't require a lot of her time, but she did need to be present occasionally. She called housekeeping and asked that they clean the room immediately. Although she didn't have another appointment today she didn't like coming back to a messy room, the bed needed making and the sheet changed. She had been a wild woman, not knowing where that side of her had come from. Since she kept the room on standby in the event that she needed to host her clients, the hotel was only too happy to comply. Debra left her room feeling fresh and ready, her appointment was just a few blocks away and she could walk at a leisurely pace and be on time.

Having completed his business at the boutique, and satisfied that his partner Cindy Ashe was taking care of herself, John decided to stop for a late lunch at the Marriott, they knew him and the restaurant had good food. The hostess took him to his favorite table, one that looked out on the main lobby. The location was perfect it allowed John to partake in his favorite hobby of people watching as he ate his meal. As usual the hotel was busy this time of day.

As John was finishing his "Swordfish a la Siciliana", savoring the last few morsels and trying to decide if he wanted desert when he spied the most beautiful woman exiting the elevator and strolling casually towards the exit. Her long brown legs carried her effortlessly through the large lobby, her breast heaved with every step and her ass was enticing. He thought aloud, "Perhaps I will have desert."

With a simply command he sent to the unsuspecting woman, she slowed and stopped. Looking towards the restaurant's terrace dining area, she pivoted and strolled towards his table. Heads turned as she walked through the restaurant and stopping at John's table.

"Is this seat taken," she asked.

John stood and her alluring scent filled John's senses as he returned her smile and said, "It is now." And they both sat.

"Where are you headed," he asked. Looking her over and finding her even more attractive than he thought possible.

"To see a client," she said. Sitting stiffly unsure why she had come to sit before this stranger. He was young, seemed to have some money, by the look of the casual clothing he wore, expensive name brands she recognized.

"Can it wait?"

She smiled bigger now lighting up their corner of the terrace. She was flirting with him. She didn't know why. "What do you have in mind?"

"I think you know," he said.

"Shall we," she said as she rose to her feet gripping her portfolio, her small purse hanging on her shoulder by its strap. She had just been soundly fucked by Chance, she was going to have Candace's pussy for dinner and she was now going to have sex with another perfect stranger. "Strangers are only friends we've not yet met," she wrongly thought. "I have a room."

As John stood, he dropped three twenties on the table and pulled the napkin from his lap tossing it next to the bills and followed the beauty towards the bank of elevators.

His waiter arrived just after he and Debra left, but he thanked him nonetheless, John had over tipped again and the waiter scooped up the money. He shook his head slightly as not enough for others to notice. "This isn't good." Denise said as she changed quickly before anyone could notice, as she walked over to John's waiter and asked him to take care of this, handing him the bills and nodding to the vacant table. She had to warn her master, shouldn't she?

As the two entered the empty elevator, Debra pulled John into a deep passionate kiss lasting several minutes, interrupted only by the stopping of the elevator as they reached the fourteenth floor.

As they almost tumbled out of the waiting doors, the 14th Floor housekeeper was pushing her cart towards them. Recognizing the guest she tried not to make eye contact which would have revealed her disgust, if she didn't know better she'd think the lovely woman was a high class whore from all the sex she'd been having. As she passed to their left they seemed to be oblivious to her presences, she knew that she'd be back in a few hours to change the bed sheets, so she left extras in the closet.

As they entered the room, Debra was pleased to see that housekeeping had been so efficient the room looked unused. She made a mental note to be sure to leave a sizable tip when she was done for the days, then quickly moved back into John's embrace feeling his growing enthusiasm. She kissed him again, her tongue exploring his mouth. His breath was fresh and clean, his tongue met hers and the two wrestled a while. Out of breath, she pulled away and began to undress.

John only now noticed the wedding ring, and asked about her husband. She chuckled softly, and shrugged it off. Since she seemed to be the aggressor John felt all right about continuing. Besides being stunning she seemed to anticipate his needs and responded to advances. It was as if she could read his desires.

Before he knew it she was naked and more beautiful than he could have imagined. Swiftly she moved and had his cock in her beautiful mouth while staring up at him with her pretty big green eyes. He had forgotten that he had left his cock it in its huge state, nevertheless she licked and sucked and surprisingly was able to take it all down her throat as if she was accustom to cocks of such unusual size.

Before he knew it she'd climbed on top and lowered herself carefully on to his massive tool, she pressed a hand on his still clothed abdomen and used her legs to work herself slowly up and down, creating a most enjoyable sensation for the both of them.

She trembled shaking her body from her cunt to her head and back down to her curling toes and back to her sopping pussy, continued to hump him slowly. It reminded him of the watching Ti Chi masters moving slow and deliberate in specific patterns and routines, yet sweating profusely as they worked their controlled muscles. She wasn't going to be denied her lust.

John was mesmerized, and began to really get into the passion of the moment. This woman truly knew how to please. In the background he heard the soft bell tone of his iPhone alerting him that he'd received a text.

A minute later it was followed by another and then a minute later the tone signifying that an email was waiting for him rang out. But John was far more interested in seeing how this played out.

Soon he was barely conscious of his phone vibrated announcing a phone call was coming in. He always left his phone in the vibrate mode, songs and tunes were so immature he thought slightly distracted someone was seriously trying to reach him, but the brown goddess humping herself on him made all thoughts secondary. A few minutes more wouldn't matter, he decided.

Finally, she came screaming at the top of her lungs while writhing as though she no longer had control of her body until she flopped down on top of him panting heavily. There was a knock on the door, and the announcement of room service, made John reluctantly pull himself free and donning a robe which materialized out of nowhere he covered his shiny sweat covered body, somewhere during their fucking he'd gotten out of his clothes.

As he opened the door the room service waiter's face changed to that of Denise. "Master I have been trying to reach you," she whispered. "I have important news regarding Mrs. McBroom."

John looked over his shoulder, the woman wasn't paying attention, her breathing had just returned to normal and she was preparing herself for round two.

"Great what can you tell me, do you know where she is? Is she having an affair?"

Denise looked as if she was in a great deal of pain as she answered. "Yes, she is definitely having an affair."

"Great, well not great...he corrected himself. Do you know who the bastard is that is fucking her?" He asked as he cinched the robe belt and looked over at the beautiful naked ass, thinking he'd take it next, while pulling Denise into the suite.

"Yes, sir I do."

"Well, who is it?"

"From the looks of it, sir it is you."

"What?" John asked as he turned around and tapped into the woman's mind to see if Denise was right. Denise bent forward to gaze upon the perfect naked body glistening with sweat and sighed.

Debra had turned on her side, now looking at John and the waiter, not shy about showing her body, Denise quickly morphed back into the waiter's face. John and Denise looked at the woman; she clearly had lust in her eyes.

"Ooo, are we gonna add to the party. I love a man in uniform." She laughed and rolled onto her back, her heavy breasts flattened and pooled at her arm pits which were freshly shaved clean.

"Thank you Denise, I think I can handle it from here."

Denise didn't move, but simply held out her hand.

John smiled and laid a "C-note" in her open palm. "This should take care of your wasted lunch."

Denise smiled and accepted the cash. It wasn't until she was outside that she began to wonder how he knew she had disposed of her lunch.

Nevertheless, she would have an early dinner now; she hoped they had good sushi, she thought. Then her mind took her back to the image of Debra McBroom in all her naked glory. "If only to be a man again and have a cock, what wonders we would see!"

John moved back to the bed and the beautiful wife of his high school principal and friend Jeff McBroom. Normally this may have been awkward, but being the Master of the Ring of Power meant that he could fix just about any problem as long as he was creative.

"Debra, how long have you been cheating on your husband?"

"Not long, perhaps a few weeks I think." She wondered why he brought that up. She was having the time of her life; he was going to spoil the mood. "Never mind him, lover. I am ready for another round."

"So, I am not your first. Who else are you sleeping with?"

Mmmmm...my master and my mistress, but they don't know about you sweetheart or each other. But we do need to hurry as my mistress will be here soon and then I have to eat her pussy the remainder of the day."

"Yikes!" John thought without showing any sign of his shock, Jeff's poor wife must have been seduced. "Tell me more about your mistress and master.

"Oh, less talk and more fucking," she was pulling on her hard nipples with one hand while fingering her pussy with the other.

"Okay, but first answer my questions." John commanded.

She rolled over on the bed and propped herself on her elbows lifting herself so that her large brown tits hung just off the bed in one of the most erotic poses John could have ever imagined.

"My master and my mistress don't know anything about one another. He has a huge cock, like yours only it is black and he is a giant."

"Oh no," John realized that she had just described Chance Goodwin.

"We meet daily now, but not yet on the weekends. You just missed him, we had just finished about 30 minutes ago before you summoned me. Will you be my master, too? You are a little young, but powerful. I could handle another master, but I would have no more time poor Jeffrey. Maybe we should just get a divorce?" She said all this while bending her legs back and forth at the knees while still lying on her tummy; she tilted her head back as if considering her new life as a fuck toy.

"Who's your mistress?" John asked.

"She's blonde and had the most beautiful pussy and her body is shaped perfectly. She never told me her name, I just call her mistress and that is enough. Can we fuck some more now. I am so ready to fuck some more."

"You said she'd be here soon. What time?" John asked as he moved towards the bed much to Debra's delight as she swiftly moved to a kneeling position on the bed ready to pounce on John.

"Probably in ten minutes if she didn't get stuck in traffic. She always has a key and she likes me all fresh and clean. Looks like I will get a spanking. Maybe you can talk her out of it since you've been playing with me so much."

"Perhaps," John said as he sat down and opened his robe. He was planning on turning the tables on this mistress. Before he could command it Debra had her lips wrapped around John's cock straining to engulf the entire thing. John felt a little guilty about continuing to use Jeff's wife like this, but he had to find out who this mistress was and teach her a lesson. So he let Debra suck on his cock until he was too worked up and he decided that he might as well fuck her from behind and he'd let the mistress discover them in this way and see how she reacts.

Debra was bent over the bed as John entered her from behind, he could see why she was so popular. If she wasn't married to his friend he'd be tempted to take her for his own. John sensed that there was someone at their door. The only sounds in the room were the slapping of flesh and grunts of pleasure escaping Debra's pretty mouth.

When she entered the room, she called to her pet, "I hope you are ready to eat my pussy, I have left you a special treat inside." She then looked up as she heard the sounds and saw the two fucking. "No fucking way." She spat using her mind control on the man, and punish Debra. "I thought I told you never to fuck your husband again," mistaking the man for Debra's spouse. "And you sir will be sorry you didn't get out of here before I arrived."

They didn't stop and she was surprised her mind control didn't work. John recognized the voice and realized that it was of all people Candace. He turned Debra around so that Candace could see him not missing a stroke.