A Gift From His Father Ch. 18a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quit complaining and get out of those clothes, this will be your last time together so you need to make the best of it."

Candace was stunned for a moment, then wasted no time getting undressed and joined the two on the bed. Debra had come a few times now, Chance must have really done a number on her, she was insatiable, John thought, because she was only too eager to bend into a position to be able to eat her mistress' pussy.

Candace didn't disappoint her, true to her word she had a pussy full of cum from her earlier appointment and Debra ate it up as if it were the nectar of the gods. Since this would be Debra's last time with another man John wanted to fill her mouth with his cum. He thought about going for her ass, but realized that Chance had likely been there already. Besides it was his friend's wife and even though she'd remember none of this he didn't want to take advantage of her.

After they had all cum several times and they had showered John told Debra it was time to go back home to her husband. She pouted sticking out those pretty lips. But John took control. He had her stand in front of them still naked; she was far too beautiful not to admire her one last time.

"Debra, you will go home to Jeff and lavish all your affections on him. You will be an enthusiastic and tireless lover for Jeff only. If he asks why you had been avoiding him you will tell him you had a yeast infection but now it is gone. You will be open to new things that he may suggest and be creative in bed.

You will not remember this evening as anything but time that you worked on one of your presentations. You will not remember any of the time you spent with Chance or Candace, or that you called either of them your maser and mistress. You will not remember any of their commands or instructions.

You will retain all of the skills you learned and will enjoy sex more than ever with your husband."

Looking her over again. He healed her of any diseases she may have picked up or that were lying dormant. He shrank both her pussy and ass to normal size and made her immune to any mind control accept his own. Candace sighed heavily at hearing that, but knew it was for the best.

"You will dress and forget that you ever met Chance, Candace or me. You will not notice us here and as soon as you close the door you will remember only my instructions and by the time you reach home you will be craving sex with your husband and be ready to fulfill all his desires."

John enjoyed watching the beautiful black woman getting dressed. He hadn't stopped to realize all the things woman had to do just to leave the house. Although Debra was a natural beauty and didn't have to do as much as other women, it was eye opening and educational.

Once they were alone John explained all that had happened and had Candace rolling with laughter at the comedy of it all. John called Chance and quickly explained that he had been mistakenly sleeping with Jeff's wife. Chance was immediately remorseful; John told him that he'd taken care of it and they would need to come up with a way to avoid this from happening again. He readily agreed and would give it some thought.

Before he could hang up the phone, Candace was sucking on his cock again. She realize that this was the first time in a long time that she'd had him all to herself and although she knew it would be brief she savored nonetheless.

"Hey, she said after John had filled her with his cream and she remembered how it reminded her of the tastes of butterscotch and he was licking her pussy just the way she liked it. "I hate to take your mind off of what you are doing, but I was wondering, I haven't heard from Elizabeth, and I have been trying to reach her."

John didn't bother to answer verbally, but sent a mental reply explaining that Elizabeth was on a special assignment and may be out of contact for a few more days if things go well.

Candace appreciated that John didn't stop to answer her question, as she was close. She was just about to thank him when she exploded into one of the most explosive climaxes she'd had in a while.

***********************************

The halls were well ventilated and being naked and barefoot made moving around the building challenging in ways Elizabeth hadn't considered. Although she'd be the first to admit that she loved being naked, feeling her magnificent tits swaying from side to side when she walked, cool air on her crotch and ass, right now she'd love nothing more than to have her sports bra on and shoes on her feet, at least it would help her to keep focused.

The cool air had made her nipples diamond hard the other affect was making her horny. "John is going to have to come up with some way to allow her to make her clothes while invisible too," she thought as she used the captured thumb print of the security guard to open the last door to her target, the main server room. As she entered the room she found it even cooler than the outside corridor. "Of course," she thought, "they have to keep the room cool because of the heat the servers produce." There were half dozen rows of servers each with at least six servers.

Fortunately she had a server number and the rows were marked. Reaching her target, she sighed, "Yeah John we've got to talk about this. I bet the Fantastic Four's Invisible Woman didn't have to deal with this."

Using both hands she squeezed her pussy and then inserted the index finger of her right hand. Her fingers felt so good that she almost forgot why she was there, but using her internal muscles she was able to push a small black plastic case out and into her waiting hands. Reluctantly, she pulled her hand away and wiped the moist box on her thigh as she opened the box and removed the special USD storage device and plugged it into the server.

She watched as the flat screen monitor displayed the simply graph telling her percentage of data down loaded.

She had to remain invisible since there were cameras in the room. The download went quickly and Elizabeth was eager to get out of there and get some clothes on. She never thought she hear herself admit that. She carefully removed the storage device and put it back into the box. She sighed again; this was the hard part she had to put back into her pussy and turn it so that it didn't slid out. It had taken her over five minutes to get it in place the first time. She squatted and using one hand to open herself whiles she used the other to put the box in.

It was torture. She was become more aroused and began secreting juices making the box slippery. She almost had it in place twice but when she removed her finger it slid out. She wiped her hand again on her thigh and tried again, she had it almost in place when a deafening siren began to shriek causing her to miss again as the box squirted from her pussy. Reacting quickly she was just barely able to catch the box before it hit the floor.

"Damn it," she swore silently. She gripped the box between two fingers, gritted her teeth as she pushed her entire hand into her juicy pussy and somehow managed to get the box in place. She was panting and could smell herself.

It wouldn't be long before security would be entering the server room. She made her way to the west end of the room, just as two security guards came bursting into the room with their weapons drawn.

To be continued.