A Gift From His Father Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she thought things couldn't get worse, she swallowed hard and emitted the worst imaginable flatulence. It was so bad that she cringed. Without warning she expelled more gas.

John made certain not to smell the horrible odor, keeping it in her immediate vicinity. She looked down and her once proud breasts were now hanging down to her navel, looking like twin deflated balloons flat against her chest, her once glorious nipples looking like raisins hanging at the ends.

"This is the new you. What do you think?"

"Please..." she begged.

"I don't suppose you'll still be welcomed at your law firm," John said. "Even if you were able to convince them of your true identity, practicing law is definitely out."

He paused. "Of course, you couldn't be allowed to keep any of your material things, like this house, cars or clothes. No you would need a new wardrobe." Magically John dressed her in her new attire. She found herself clothed in dirty smelly rags stained with blood, feces and vomit. It was an old faded dress that seemed to be of a style from a bygone era. Her shoes were old worn-out sneakers with holes in the soles.

"Well, there it is, your entire wardrobe. I think this makeover is the real you, don't you agree?"

Tears were now running down her leathery wrinkled face, she didn't recognize herself. She'd rather he killed her and be done with it, but he obviously knew how best to hurt her.

"I am sorry...please...anything...I'll do anything."

"Of course you'll do anything. I own you now," John roared. And with that, her body burned and she was returned to her former glory.

"Since you belong to me now and I don't currently have a use for an old witch-looking bag lady, at least not yet, I'll have to find a better way of punishing you."

John approached her and roughly inserted his ring finger between her labia. He pierced them with a sapphire stone which allowed John to track its wearer anywhere. She winced at the pain and the intrusion of John's finger.

While he had his finger in her pussy and without her knowing it, John made several changes to her body. The most important was that Dinah wouldn't be able to become pregnant. Although a lesbian now, that would soon change and she would be getting plenty of cock in all three of her holes.

"I do need a good legal mind, but since I am stuck with you, I guess you'll have to do. What are your normal office hours?" John asked.

"Nine to six," Dinah said, surprised to hear her natural voice again.

"Oh, that will never do. Your new hours are six to seven. If you don't have enough to do you'll take on additional work, but my cases have priority of course."

"By the way, you are no longer a lesbian, sorry." He smiled feigning concern. "You will constantly crave cock. You can't get enough cock, the bigger the better. You can only orgasm with a large cock in your ass, although you can sometimes come if the cock in your mouth is slick with your juices or fresh from your ass. No sex during working hours, including lunch, sorry. I want you to put in an honest day's work."

Dinah cringed at the thought of having to deal with penises again, and then surprisingly smiled as she realized that she did like cock and how good it would feel to have a fat juicy one in her ass, of course she wasn't a lesbian.

Watching her respond, John continued. "In your off hours you will be unable to say no. That's right; you will be a servant to whoever asks you to do whatever they ask you to do, from menial labor to gangbangs. You are going to be a very popular woman, Dinah."

Her poker face quickly faded as she realized that anyone could have her naked and moaning like a whore or engaging in any conceivable sexual act by simply asking. She shuddered as she realized that it also meant she could lose everything, her money, cars and houses. All someone needed to do was ask.

"Oh, just a few more things," John said as he looked at the defeated naked and helpless woman hanging on the wall like a piece of living art. "If you ever see April again, I will turn you into that old witch bag lady for good. Should it be unavoidable, you will immediately avert your eyes and leave the vicinity as quickly as possible without drawing any attention."

The image of that awful persona was forever imprinted in her mind and she trembled to think that it could become her permanent reality.

"When we are alone you are to address me as Master, unless it is an emergency in which case you are to communicate normally. If you are worthy I will acknowledge you. You are completely loyal to me in every way. You cannot harm me or be a party to any harm to me or any of my people. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," Dinah said, surprised at how easily the words came out of her mouth.

"Finally, when alone in my presence unless I say otherwise you are to be completely naked, you are not worthy to wear clothing. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," Dinah said. "That is a lot to remember, I will do my best to be worthy..."

"Fool, I am not leaving it to your puny memory to remember. It is ingrained in you now. You will be unable to forget."

John released her and she dropped hard to the floor, her legs unable to support her. "I want all remaining doses of the drug and all data you have on the company that manufactures it. What other drugs or secrets are you harboring that I would be interested in knowing about?"

Dinah pulled her legs back underneath her and relaxed her aching muscles while falling to her knees, in an effort to gain favor.

"Master, I am sorry. I have only the one drug and keep it locked in my office safe. I could go there now and retrieve it, along with the files you requested. I have many secrets which you will be pleased to learn. It will take some time to explain them all."

Glancing at the big clock on her wall John recognized how late it was, nearly two in the morning. "Fool. Going to the office now would attract undue attention; you will be there early enough. Retrieve all that I ask for and then call me, my cell number is in your tiny little brain, too. I will tell you when and where to meet me. In the meantime tell me about these secrets you are hiding."

~~~

Dennis and Chance sat in Chance's white Porsche Boxster GTS Convertible, waiting and talking quietly as they each looked at their iPhone 6 Plus and the data from the tags.

"Looks like we have winner," Chance said as they hunched down as a grey Lexus LX rolled out of the driveway, paused at the street and turned left. "Better call John."

~~~

The woman behind the wheel was almost sleep-walking as she drove the large SUV down the quiet street; she had no idea where she was going, but somewhere in the recesses of her mind she was being directed. As she drove she realized that she was dressed rather sexually, the little black dress was something she pulled out only on special occasions when she needed to do that trophy wife thing she accepted as part of her life with Matt, her asshole of a husband. These days that was all she was to him. She knew he was screwing around behind her back because he rarely if ever fucked her anymore and with her killer body and store bought tits, she knew that was the only way he could resist.

Dr. Smith was hiding in the back of the woman's mind, like a stowaway on a cruise ship. He thought he'd cut his wrist if he had to listen to more of this woman wallowing in self pity. He needed to remain hidden and hope that he could get away before his son found him. If she didn't suspect that he was there she'd not be aware of his thoughts.

~~~

"Got it," John said. "Stay with her, but don't follow too closely. We need the element of surprise. I will catch up with you. Don't lose her," he warned, and ended the call. Looking at his phone for the first time in hours he noticed that he had several messages: three were from Candace and one from Heather. He shrugged. He would try to text or reply to Heather's call from his car.

Pocketing the phone he turned back to the new Dinah Cohen. She was silent, waiting to continue her confessions to her master.

"Dinah, you are tired. You will go to your room, do your normal night time hygiene and make sure to be on time for work tomorrow." He turned his back to her knowing she would follow his instructions.

"You," he called to the once powerful Hispanic woman now reduced to a weeping mass of naked flesh, "come here."

The former Mistress of the Ring of Vengeance stood and walked the short distance to the Master of the Ring of Power. Unlike the other women, she was a naturally gorgeous woman standing about 5'6" with large breasts and long dark hair. Her eyes were puffy from her constant weeping, tear tracks staining her beautiful face. She stood wobbly on her long shapely legs, not sure what was to become of her now.

Having defeated her, John thought it appropriate that he should fuck her, to celebrate his victory. If not for his father's escape from the ring's prison and April's need of his attention, he'd have make time. The woman/former mistress likely had a few secrets of her own that he should know, too. He needed to take her with him and didn't have time to explain.

He clothed her in a Mexican peasant dress that fell low on her shoulders and had a name tag that said "Linda". He didn't bother with underwear, she wouldn't need them.

He looked at her and said, "You are a waitress from the El Camino Mexican Restaurant. You were on your way home when your car broke down. I stopped and picked you up. You are very grateful and, being a bit of a slut you are eager to thank me appropriately."

Linda smiled and licked her lips while running her hands up and down her dress and feeling the soft material against her skin she shook her ass seductively.

"Linda, an emergency has come up so you are going to have to wait a while before I can take you home. Is that okay?"

"Sure honey, just don't wait too long, you don't want to miss out on this," she said as she pointed to herself before capturing her braless tits in her hands.

"Linda," John said, "you will do everything I ask without question. Now let's go."

~~~

Pulling into the driveway, Elizabeth was relieved to have finally arrived. April had been a real challenge and Candace had been worried. She dialed Candace and asked if she could help get April into the house.

Once inside, Elizabeth explained what she knew and that John had an emergency but would be by as soon as he was able.

By now April was awake again and horny, and despite Elizabeth and Candace's limited mind control abilities, they were unable to persuade April to sleep.

"Candace why don't you go to sleep and leave me and Elizabeth alone, we can talk in the morning," she said as she pulled Elizabeth's hand.

"April, you aren't gay honey. This isn't you." Candace pleaded with her daughter.

"So I have been told, mother. But I still have this need for pussy and since Elizabeth is the only female available I am sure that she wouldn't mind pacifying me until John can come to the rescue."

Candace stopped and stared at the two women. Elizabeth shrugged, knowing that John wanted to make sure that April was calm until he could undo the harm that had been done.

"What the hell," Candace said as she began to strip out of her clothing.

"Mother, what are you doing?" April asked as she watched her mother quickly slip out of her blouse and remove her bra. April's eyes were fixed on her mother's large breasts. So much like her own, she licked her lips, and then caught herself. "No! Mother this would be incest." She watched helplessly as her mother removed her skirt and panties standing completely naked in front of her shocked and horny daughter.

"Don't be silly. You're gay, what do you care?" Candace replied as she looked over at Elizabeth, who read the look and began to remove her clothing as well.

"Oh, I see," said April. "You're calling my bluff. Well, we'll see about that." She threw off the blanket that she had draped around her and walked up to her mother, pulling her hard into a lip lock.

Candace kissed back and mother and daughter tongue wrestled for a while before April broke the kiss, panting for breath as her mother began to fondle her daughter's tits that looked so much like her own.

April sighed and cuddled her mother's head against her ample bosom just as Elizabeth approached and sandwiched the young woman between the two of them. She ran a hand down between April's ass cheeks to find her pussy moist and warm, causing her to moan in approval.

The three women slowly sank to the floor and as Candace crawled between her daughter's legs, Elizabeth squatted above April's surprised, open mouth. The young woman wasted no time and began to show the skills she'd learned in her short time as a lesbian.

~~~

As John and the woman he had named Linda drove quickly through the streets of Mountain View, California, he dialed Dennis's phone. "Where are you guys? Where is she headed?"

Dennis replied. "We are heading south on the 101, I think she may be heading for the San Jose International Airport."

"Damn that's not good," John swore. "How far out are you?"

"About eight miles, traffic is light, ten minutes or less," Dennis said.

"Are you still able to track her or them?"

"Yeah, I am getting two hits. There are definitely two consciousnesses."

"Don't lose them; if you have to engage, do so, just don't let her get among other people," John warned them.

"Linda, why don't you take a nap?" He couldn't afford to be distracted now. The woman obeyed, reclining her seat she closed her eyes and was soon lightly snoring, just as John shifted into fifth gear. John made his Nissan Z phase out of sync with normal space and time which allowed him to drive through solid matter, in this case other vehicles. This was a good idea, because despite there being little car traffic, there were many eighteen wheelers on the freeway at this hour. John pushed the pedal to the floor.

~~~

"Yes, the airport was the perfect place," Dr. Smith was thinking. He should be strong enough to leap into another body. He really didn't care who it would be at this point. He needed to get out of this woman's body. It was like driving the car that was seen leaving the bank after the robbery, too easy to spot. He was beginning to feel stronger and despite needing the woman to concentrate on her driving, he decided to experiment a little to see how much control he had over her and her body.

"Headlights on," he thought.

The woman felt her nipples harden to a point where they almost ached as they poked through the thin material of the little black dress she wore. "Why didn't I bother to put on a bra?" she wondered. "Why am I getting turned on?"

"Pussy itches," he thought.

She took her right hand off the wheel and put under her dress surprised to learn she didn't have any panties on. This was good because it allowed her to lightly scratch the building itch. As she slowly fingered herself she slowed the vehicle, unable to concentrate on both.

"Hmmm..." Dr. Smith thought, as the warm sensation spread throughout her body as she began to heat up. "This could be interesting," he thought, an unexpected side effect of their joining. He could feel her arousal growing.

~~~

John was speeding south on the 101 at over 120 mph. At first he didn't bother to change lanes, instead he simply passed through one eighteen wheeler after another. But he soon found that although he could pass through them, he couldn't see through them, until he activated his "x-ray vision", something he hadn't done in a long time. Still it was better to change lanes occasionally in order to see where he was going. There was no danger of crashing, but he couldn't afford to miss the exit. He worried that he wasn't going to make it in time. If his dad made it to the airport he may be able to transfer into another body or board a flight and leave the city, state or country before he could stop him.

~~~

Heather was up early, as was now her habit. She wore a light robe that hung off her naked body as she walked through the quiet house and out to the pool, intent on getting her early morning workout in.

She had checked her phone and was disappointed she hadn't heard from John, but knowing John, he was probably in the middle of an important deal. She knew he'd get back to her, she just hoped it would be before she had to go back to her swim practice.

She dropped the robe on the nearest lounge chair and walked to the shallow end of the butterfly designer pool. It wasn't the best for swimming but she made the unusual shape work. As she stepped into the shallow water she filched; the shock of the cool water was something she would never get used to. She paused just as the water reached where her legs met. The gentle water lapped at her bald pussy lips causing her to wrestle with the idea of exploring the tingling feeling, or swimming her laps. Her nipples hardened as the combination of the cool water and cooler air surrounded her. She shrugged and dove into the water, the sound of the splashing water breaking the calm. There would be plenty of time for pleasuring herself later.

She swam the first lap completely submerged under the clear water, enjoying the feel of it passing over her naked body, making her wish she could swim nude all the time. Reaching the deep end she flipped, came to the surface, and began a leisurely backstroke that lifted her head and breasts out of the water, her nipples once again hardening in the cool air.

Unseen from the balcony window, her mother, Jacqueline Winchester Smith, stood naked, pulling on her own nipples and strumming her moist pussy as she watched her daughter swim.

~~~

"She's entering the airport parking lanes, we are right behind her," Dennis said as Chance maneuvered the small sports car slowly through the lanes that led to the parking structures. "How far out are you, boss?"

"I am a half a mile out, try to stall her until I get there," John said.

"Heading for short term parking," Dennis announced. "Chance let me out here; I will try to head her off." Dennis jumped out of the car just as they passed the terminal parking lot entrance.

Chance parked near the Lexus SUV and alerted Dennis that the woman was heading his way.

Dennis thought about what he could do to slow the woman. He walked behind a support pillar and a little girl emerged, looking panicked she ran to the entrance to the terminal, tears running down her tiny face, calling out for her mommy.

The woman was rushing towards the entrance when she saw the small child.

"What's the matter, little girl? Did you lose your mommy?" the woman asked as her maternal instinct kicked in.

The child didn't answer, but slowed its crying a bit and lunged forward into the bending woman's arms.

"There, there. Come with me, maybe we can find someone to help us find her."

"No," Dr. Smith said. "We haven't time for this. Get rid of the child."

The woman abruptly stood and pushed the child away, causing the tyke to go sprawling across the parking structure's smooth concrete floor. She marched forward, looking back at the small child who screamed louder, desperately trying to attract her attention.

John pulled into the nearby handicap parking space and jumped through the car as it rematerialized leaving the sleeping woman inside.

Dennis morphed back into himself as Chance joined them. "Sorry sir, I thought I had her."

John acknowledged the fact that he did have her for a minute; his dad must have taken control again. "It was a good attempt," John told them.

"Can you still track them?" John asked as they trotted behind him as they entered the building. There was a long corridor that emptied into the terminal, they still had a chance.

Both Chance and Dennis had their phones out and acknowledged they still had her signal. The trio continued to run faster in the hope of getting to the woman in time, but things weren't looking good.