A Gift From His Father Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corridor emptied into the massive luggage retrieval and baggage claim area. Two airliners had just landed and the area was busy with people attempting to get their bags and leave.

Dennis and Chance followed the signal and found a befuddled woman in a black dress watching an empty carousel spin, waiting for her bag.

They were too late. John could see the woman was alone. "See if you can pick up the other signal while I erase this one," he told the guys.

"Miss, you've had a long day. Your bags are in your car, you can go home now," John told the woman as he put his hand gently on her shoulder.

"Oh, that's right," she said and turned to leave, not really understanding what had transpired but eager to get back home and get some rest.

Dennis and Chance split up and worked the large area; John suggested they make their way to the terminal and the outbound flights. They moved cautiously in that direction. Chance noticed a signal and then it disappeared. Dennis was a not far ahead and noticed it too. They alerted John and as he feared, his dad was jumping from body to body just out of their reach. They reached the TSA screening line and a little four year old girl in line holding her mother's hand turned to face them and said, "You'll never catch me Johnny." Her mother looked down at her, surprised by what the little girl had said and picked her up, holding her protectively.

A minute later an old Asian woman yelled out, "You are too unimaginative, Johnny. I won't go back, never." When she finished she looked embarrassed and muttered something in Mandarin to her companion.

Finally, on the other side of the screening a teenager pulled the ear buds from his ear and said, "You lack the creativity to be a great Master of the Ring, Johnny. I'll see you later, son."

His girlfriend looked at him, questioning him as to whom he was talking. He simply shrugged and it was forgotten.

John called Dennis and Chance back. "He's gone. Let's get out of here," he told his two faithful agents. As they reached John's car a parking enforcement officer was writing John a ticket.

"What's that for?" John asked. "That's a handicap space buddy. Unless sleeping beauty there is handicapped, it looks like you're getting one of these," he said as he tore the ticket from the book and held it out to John, waiting for him to take it.

John didn't move. He was angry but realized that taking it out on a guy who was just doing his job wasn't right. "Well she is, as a matter of fact. It's quite dark; perhaps you didn't see the placard hanging from the mirror?"

The wise cracking parking enforcement guy looked into the car and there on the mirror hung the blue plastic handicap placard allowing the user to park in handicap spaces without being ticketed.

Surprised, the guy yelled, "Hey where did that come from?" He had checked earlier and didn't see it. That was the first place he usually looked.

John frowned and the guy backed off and apologized. John spoke quietly to his agents before they turned and walked back to where Chance had parked his car. John slid behind the wheel of his Z and pulled out.

Peering at them from around the corner was a middle-aged man in a business suit. As they left he walked towards a black BMW, got in and started the engine, and pulled out of the lot. Following him was a blonde teenager in a late model Volkswagen Jetta.

~~~

John wasn't in a good mood. He usually had his dad to talk to but now he was gone. He wondered if he had tricked him to gain his freedom. Would there be a price to pay?

"Not to worry, John Smith. Can I call you John or would you prefer Johnny?"

"Oh, hey Rocky, I forgot you were there. Call me John."

"John it is. I will remain in the background until I think you need me, if that is satisfactory?"

"That's fine, Rocky. But I have to say you sound more like a servant than a former Master of the Ring and oil tycoon."

"That is true. The reason is quite clear, you see there is another way out, but your father didn't like that method. It is through humble servitude to the whims of the ring. I have had my day, my share of fun and all that. My crimes were many, but there is forgiveness."

During the drive Rocky gave John an intimate look at his life as a Master of the Ring and a glimpse of what his existence was like now. It conflicted greatly with what his father had told him; it seemed that Dr. Smith had indeed played his son. Little by little John had given his father more autonomy and it wasn't long before he was the alpha spirit dominating all the others prisoners within the ring.

Rocky continued to talk, allowing John to let his mind wander for a bit, the woman he named Linda, the former Mistress of the Ring of Vengeance still slept, lightly snoring in the passenger seat. He wasn't yet sure what to do with her, but he couldn't just leave her with Dinah.

Then he remembered that he needed to call or text Heather. Something was up; he certainly had a lot on his plate.

Rocky quit his narrative and suggested that John pull over and call his sister. It was early; if he didn't reach her at least he could leave her a voice message.

~~~

Heather was finishing her laps and just getting out of the pool when her cell phone began to play one of her favorite tunes by an obscure rock band. She picked it up and saw it was her brother returning her call. "Hey John, you're up early," she said as she tried not to let the water from her hair get on the phone. She tilted her head to one side letting her long hair hang over her naked breasts as she picked up her towel. Water ran down her legs causing a puddle to form at her feet.

"You don't know the half of it," John said. "What's going on with you?"

Heather explained what had happened a few days ago and how she was able to defend herself. John felt relieved that his commands had worked as he had intended, but then realized that it was possible their father might come after his daughters, particularly if their powers were returned. He asked about her plans for the day and promised that he would try to get there so they could talk in depth about the situation.

Heather said goodbye, put her phone down and began to dry herself. She then pulled on her robe once again, and headed back to her room. Her mother continued to watch from the balcony window. Realizing that John would be visiting soon made her caresses more demanding. She couldn't put it off any longer; she straddled the Sybian and turned the machine on. She was still under John's command to pleasure herself daily and since money wasn't an issue she bought herself many sex toys; the Sybian was the ultimate sex toy for a horny woman.

She started it on the lowest setting, and little by little turned up the intensity. Jacqueline Winchester Smith rocked back and forth as the shaft moved within her, the pleasure continued to grow until she shuddered, trembled and stifled her screams of passion until she felt her voice becoming hoarse.

Peeking into the massive master bedroom unseen by Jacqueline, Ana their maid and Isabel's lover watched, licking her lips, unsure if she was turned on more by the machine and her hope of trying it for herself, or by her employer's voluptuous body. It didn't matter, she was going to have one or both soon enough.

(To Be Continued)