A Gift That Keeps On Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!" she exclaims over and over as her hips thrust up and down on the couch. Her feet dig into the carpet. She tries to keep her eyes open and watch the video, but she is unable to as her eyelids fall down over her eyeballs. Instead, she listens to the moans and groans of Marte coming from the video and imagines Marte is right there with her.

On the video, Marte reaches an orgasm, a series of mini orgasms wash over Terra's body with such intensity that she slides off the couch and onto the floor. She lays motionless, unable to move, feeling like nothing more than a mere puddle on the floor. Her heart is beating so hard that it feels like it is pushing through her skin. She gasps over and over, trying to catch her breath. A strong warming sensation flows through her entire being.

After regaining her strength, Terra turns off the video and collapses in her bed. The next day she heads to work early in the morning. Terra strolls into work with a pep in her step. She sees her best friend and partner, Cindy. Cindy can see the glow on Terra's face that always means she had a great night. Cindy knows that Terra was gone last night, but refrains from asking for details.

The day seems to drag on even though they are busy. Terra watches the clock, waiting for the time that she can go home and watch the video again and possibly speak to her lover. A few minutes before closing time, Terra starts the closing proceedures, hoping to get out quickly.

The moment she walks through the cabin door, Terra rushes to the video camera and presses rewind. She makes herself a shake in the kitchen then changes into her pajama pants and a tank top, removing her bra and panties which will just be in the way.

Terra can feel her juices flowing before she even touches herself or watches a second of the video. She presses play then decides to skip through the introductory, moving to the part of the video where Marte starts touching herself. Terra dips her right hand under her pajama pants and softly runs her fingers over her labia. She loves the way her labia feel on her fingers.

On the video, Marte is naked and stroking her vagina with her fingers as well. Terra hears Marte moan and releases a soft moan of her own. She wonders if she will ever get tired of watching this video. It will be a great consolation on the days that Marte is gone, but it will never replace her lover. Terra begins yearning to touch Marte's soft, warm skin.

Just as Terra is beginning to play with her clit, she hears her cell phone ring. She rushes into the kitchen, hoping it is her lover calling. She sees Marte's name on her screen and quickly answers it.

"Hello my lover." Terra says.

"Well hello. Happy Anniversary to you!" Marte says, hearing Terra's heavy breathing.

Terra replies, "Happy Anniversary hon. I miss you so much."

Marte smiles, knowing why Terra is breathing hard and why she misses her so much. "Aww, I miss you too. I wish we were together so that I could run my hands all over your naked body and place kisses all over you."

"You are such a tease." Terra says as she sits down on the couch and slides her right hand between her legs once more. "It is so good to hear your sexy voice. How was the trade show today?"

"It was wonderful. I can't wait to show you all the materials I bought for our store. We are going to be able to make so many new crafts and decorations. Oh, I also found the cutest patterns to create a Christmas village. How was work for you today?"

"LONG! We were busy, but I couldn't wait to get home so the day dragged on for me."

Marte giggles. "Oh yeah? Why were you in a rush to get home? Do you have a visitor?" she says playfully.

Terra laughs. "Yeah right. You know better. I would never have a guest without you or your permission. You know DAMN WELL why I was in a hurry to get home. In fact, I was starting to watch the video when you called."

Marte lays down on her hotel bed and removes her pants. She slowly runs her fingers over her panties, feeling the outlines of her aroused vagina. The sound of Terra's heavy breathing and attractive voice has her all flustered.

Marte breaks the momentary silence and says, "I bet you wish I was right there with you so that we could celebrate our anniversary all night long. My mouth would be on your breasts, sucking on your hard nipples while my hands glide over your body."

"MMM!" Terra exclaims. "You have no idea how bad I want you right now. I want to bury my face between your legs and hold you close, feeling your body move gracefully in my hands."

"Oh my God. That sounds great. I can feel your tongue sliding up and down me, licking me with the entire width. I am so hot, I feel like my body is on fire." Marte replies.

Terra moans loudly before saying, "I am playing right now. I have my pajama pants on without panties and just a slinky tank top. My nipples are hard and aching for your touch. Do you wish you could watch my finger sliding in and out of me?"

"You know I do. Do you want to video chat?"

"NO!" Terra says emphatically. "I already have a video of you. If I can't have you right here with me, then I would rather just hear your seductive voice. Mmm! I am feeling so good right now. I cannot believe you made that video for me. It is totally unexpected and out of character for you, but it is a great gift. Shit, you are fingering yourself on the video right now. Your hips are dancing on the bed."

"You are still watching the video?" Marte says in shock while blushing instantly. "Turn it off."

Terra responds, "No, I enjoy seeing your aroused body dancing on my video screen. Shit, I am so fucking horny right now."

"Mmm. Do you know what I am doing?" Marte says into the phone. "I am running my fingers over my panties, teasing my lips, wishing it was your hands on me."

Damn Marte!" Terra replies. "I cannot hold out much longer Marte. Watching your video has turned me on so much. I am going to come so hard. My walls are gripping my fingers so hard. I am so fucking wet."

Marte slides her panties to the side and slides her dildo between her legs. "You are making me so hot. God this dildo feels so good inside me."

Knowing that it won't take Marte long to reach an orgasm, Terra says, "Marte, rub your fingers against your clit. Imagine they are my fingers pressing against your hot, sexy body."

"Uhhhhh" Marte moans. "My hips are thrusting against my hand. Can you hear my juices as I push this dildo deep inside my tight walls?"

"I am going to come Marte. I can't wait anymore. Holy shittttttt!"

"Oh yes. Come for me. Come for me Terra."

Terra's body begins to tremble as she feverishly fingers herself. "Ohhhhhhhhh!"

In her mind, Marte can see Terra's body shuddering. She listens to her lover's moans. After pushing her glass dildo deep inside her hole one last time and squeezing her clit, Marte's own body joins in the fun. Her orgasm hits her hard. She is moaning so loud that she hears someone on pounding on the wall from the other bedroom.

After her body comes down from the orgasm, Marte begins to laugh. Terra asks, "What is funny?"

Marte says, "I must have been moaning really loud because whoever is in the other room started pounding on the wall and said "Shut up".

They both laugh hard. "That is funny." Terra says. "I cannot believe how hard I just came. That orgasm was awesome, but I can't stop yet. I need more."

Marte shakes her head to the side and says, "I am warn out so I am going to melt into this bed and pass out. Have fun and I will talk to you in the morning. Happy Anniversary my love."

"Mmmmm! Happy Anniversary to the greatest woman I know. I am going to enjoy the rest of the video and probably watch it a thousand more times before you get home tomorrow evening."

"Don't wear yourself out." Marte instructs Terra.

"Oh, I just may wear myself out. I may not be able to pull my hands away from my own body while watching your video on constant replay. You are in big trouble when you get home. Sweet dreams my love.

Marte smiles, she feels warmth in her heart. "Sweet dreams my love."

Terra hangs up the phone then rushes into the bedroom. She grabs a vibrator from the bedside drawer and returns to the living room couch. She rewinds the video and presses the vibrator against her clit. Within minutes she is having orgasm after orgasm.

Chapter 2

The next evening, Terra hears Marte's vehicle pulling into the stone driveway. She lights a couple of scented candles in the bedroom and turns on a bedside lamp for dimmed lighting. She hears a door close as she rushes into the kitchen and pops the cork on a glass of champagne.

Marte softly kicks the door with her hands full of boxes containing crafts. Terra opens the door and takes one of the boxes out of Marte's hands. When Marte sits the box down on the floor, Terra grabs Marte's hips and forcefully pulls her body toward herself. Marte moans softly when Terra's lips press against Marte's neck. Marte grinds her groin against Terra's body.

"Well hello." Marte exclaims.

Terra pulls away long enough to give Marte a glance with an evil grin. Terra's lips move to Marte's mouth. She kisses Marte so forcefully that Marte loses her breath. Marte kisses Terra back and slips her tongue between Terra's lips. Their tongues dance with all the passion that has built up the last few days.

"Let's finish unloading the Tahoe and get something to eat, then we can do whatever you want." Marte says, pulling away from Terra.

"Let's do whatever I want then we can eat and unload the Tahoe." Terra says while wrapping her hands around Marte's lower back and pulling her body close.

Marte pushes her body away from Terra. "You are so cute. Come on. Let's unload the Tahoe."

Terra groans. "You are such a tease. Enjoy your freedom now because I am going to tie you to the bed and take advantage of you all night long. I am going to ravage your body until you are so spent that you can no longer move."

Marte laughs hard. "You are not tying me to the bed. Here grab a few boxes from the back and I will carry these bags inside."

As Marte bends over and reaches inside the back seat, Terra thrusts her hips against Marte's ass, dry humping her three times then smacks Marte's ass. Marte shakes her head back and forth and rolls her eyes. She knew that she was creating a monster when she recorded the video, now she is having to pay for it. She grabs two hands full of plastic bags while Terra opens the back hatch and grabs a few boxes.

When they finish unloading the Tahoe, the two of them sit in the kitchen and eat vegetable soup that has been cooking on the stove all day long. Marte finishes her bowl of soup then begins sipping on her glass of champagne. The two toast to five straight years in a fully committed relationship. Marte tries to tell Terra about her trip, but Terra is too busy trying to touch Marte's legs and move her fingers inward, despite Marte constantly swatting her hand away.

Knowing that Marte will stall as long as she can possibly get away with, Terra stands up and acts as if she is leaving the kitchen. When she passes Marte and is standing behind her, Terra approaches the back of the chair where Marte is sitting and quickly slides her hand between Marte's body and arms. Terra cups Marte's breasts and begins squeezing them while kissing the back of Marte's neck simultaneously.

Marte gives in. She closes her eyes and moans softly as Terra's hands tease her sensitive breasts. Terra knows that Marte's breasts are very sensitive and her weak spot. Terra moves her right hand under Marte's shirt while continuing to massage her left breast. In on swift movement, Terra has Marte's shirt over her head and working on her padded bra.

Marte reaches back and places her hands on the back of Terra's head as Terra continues kissing the nape of Marte's neck. Terra's fingers have moved to Marte's long, erect nipples, softly pinching them and rolling them in her hands. Her focus on Marte's nipples elicits a series of long, whining moans.

Needing more contact, Terra pulls the chair away from the table then quickly straddles Marte's legs. Her mouth moves to Marte's bare breasts, licking and sucking them with haste. Terra's right hand slides between Marte's slightly parted legs and begins stroking Marte's hot nether area. Marte is leaning back, her head resting over the back of the chair with her hands rubbing the back of Terra's ears.

The sound of Marte's heavy breathing fills the room. Terra arches her back and begins kissing Marte passionately. Marte reaches down and pulls Terra's hips closer to her body then cups her lover's butt cheeks, holding her lover while reciprocating the kisses. Terra's hand is now trapped between her own body and Marte's vagina. Marte starts grinding her hips against the hand between her legs, enjoying the pressure against her aching clit.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Terra says softly, pulling her lips away from Marte.

The two of them race into the bedroom. Terra begins tugging at Marte's clothing. She undreses her lover in a matter of seconds. Marte lays down in the center of the bed and looks up at her lover with puppy dog eyes, practically begging to be touched. Terra climbs onto the bed straddling Marte's hips before leaning down toward Marte. She places her hand on each side of Marte's head and slowly moves her body down until their bodies are touching.

Teasing Marte, Terra grinds her hips against Marte's hips one time. Marte's hips press back against Terra. She groans when Terra does not continue her body's movements. Terra kisses Marte a few seconds before moving her mouth down to the left side of her lover's neck.

Marte closes her eyes and blocks out the rest of the world, focusing soley on the pleasure her body is receiving. She takes a deep breath and exhales deeply. A high pitched moan slips between her lips. She feels Terra grab her right hand and move it to the edge of the bed, but she doesn't think much of it.

Terra places soft kisses down the inside of Marte's shoulder, moving all the way down to Marte's wrists. In one swift move, Terra reaches down and grabs hold of the velcro restaints she had placed on the corners of the bed earlier. She quickly wraps one of the restraints around Marte's right wrist and secures her arm.

Marte opens her eyes in horror and attempts to sit up but her lover's weight holds her to the bed. She tries to push Terra off her with her free hand to no avail. When that does not work, she attempts to reach her body and free her right hand. She feels Terra grab her left wrist and push it towards the opposite side of the bed. Despite her struggle, she is overpowered and unable to stop Terra.

"What the hell are you doing? I told you not to handcuff me!" Marte shouts in Terra's face. "Let me go right now."

Terra looks down at her lover with a devilish grin. "I told you last night that I was going to handcuff you and you said no, but you didn't say anything about using restraints. Relax, I promise you will enjoy this."

"Please don't. I want to touch you and hold you and have passionate sex with you." Marte pleads with a begging voice.

"Oh there will be plenty of touching and passionate sex. Trust me Marte. Have I ever lead you astray?""

"For real? Do you want to get into all the challenges you were a part of putting me through over the past seven years?" Marte asks trying to free her hands from the restraints.

Terra starts to giggle. "You enjoyed every one of those challenges. Those challenges helped you grow into a mature sexual being. In fact, I think we need to start them again."

Marte gives Terra a death look with eyes that would pierce Terra if they were daggers. She is about to make a comment when Terra slides down Marte's body and takes a nipple between her lips. Marte loses her train of thought and moans softly. Her back arches toward Terra's mouth as the wet, warm lips suck hard on her nipple. After a few minutes, Terra moves to the other nipple and sucks hard on it. Marte can feel waves of warmth flow through her entire being. Her hips are grinding against Terra's inner thighs.

"That feels great. You know too well how to make me give in to your wicked desires." Marte says between moans."

Terra looks up at her lover and blows her a kiss before returning her focus to her lover's sensitive nipples. Her hands and lips take turns alternating their attention on Marte's hard nipples for several minutes until Marte's body is writhing all over the bed, filled with desire and joy. A few times Terra has given Marte an orgasm by playing with her nipples alone, but it has been several months since she has last done so. Tonight, she plans on giving Marte an orgasm that way. It takes awhile, but she has all night.

It takes all her will power not to move further down her lover's body and bury her head into Marte vagina and pleasure her until she taps out. Instead, Terra continues diligently focusing on the nipples. After more than 15 minutes, she can feel Marte's body writhing in pleasure underneath the weight of her own body.

Marte's moans are long and loud, drowning out the silence of the night. The scent of the candles dancing in the dim lighted room mix with the scent of Marte's juices. Terra's hands move up and down Marte's clammy torso as she continues licking and sucking on the long, pointed erect nipples.

"Ohhhhh Terra. Ohhhhh Terra." Marte whines as her nerves are overloaded with intense pleasure centered on her chest.

The orgasm washes over her body wave by wave in response to Terra's mouth sucking on one nipple and pinching the other nipple between her fingers. Her hips are crashing into Terra's groins, her clit begging for attention. The slow building orgasm lasts for several seconds. Forgetting that her hands are bound, Marte reaches for Terra's body only to be pulled back like a dog reaching the end of it's leash.

Terra moves up Marte's body when the orgasm starts to fade. She gives Marte a long, deep kiss then smiles. "Now wasn't that worth the wait?"

A warm smile from ear to ear washes over Marte's face. "Oh yes. That was awesome. I want to touch you so bad."

Terra responds, "I know you do, but not yet."

Marte feels Terra's weight shift and opens her eyes. She watches as Terra sits up and slowly removes her tanktop, revealing her full breasts to her lover. Terra leans down and places one of her nipples at Marte's lips. Marte sucks on the hard nipple, happy to hear her lover's moans.

After a few seconds, Terra feels a strong twinge between her legs. She is allowing Marte to make her even more horny and knows she has to quit or else she will ravage her lover. Pulling away, Terra slides her hips down to Marte's knees then slides off the bed. She can feel Marte's eyes watching her every move as she grabs two more restraints and wraps the straps around each ankle.

Next, she pulls the opposite end of the restraint towards the head of the bed, moving Marte's leg toward her head until her legs are spread wide open and her ankle is suspended in the air. Terra ties the end of the restraint to the headboard next to the restraint holding Marte's hand. She does the same to the other leg then stands at the foot of the bed admiring Marte's spread legs and glistening groins. She can see Marte's juices dripping from the bottom of her vagina.

"What are you doing now?" Marte inquires.

"Pleasuring you even more." Terra replies with a simple, direct answer.

Terra kneels between Marte's legs and slowly slides two fingers inside her lover. She watches Marte's facial expressions as she begins moving her fingers in and out of her lover's hot love box. Marte's hips are grinding against her fingers. Her inner walls clasping down against the fingers. Her moans fill the room once again.