A Gift That Keeps On Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"Yes! Yess! Yesss!" Marte moans as her lover slowly pushes her towards another orgasm. "Faster!" she pleads.

Despite Marte's plead, Terra continues to slowly slide two fingers in and out of her lover. She enjoys watching the slow, fluid motion of Marte's body rocking back and forth on the bed with the movements of her fingers. She can see Marte's body glazing over with sweat. Terra removes her fingers and places them in her mouth. She hears Marte groan in displeasure as she licks the tasty juices off her fingers and catches a whiff of her lover's intoxicating scent.

The taste and scent of her lover's juices excites Terra and she can no longer hold back her desires. She slides her two fingers back into Marte's tight vagina and starts fingering her with a lustful speed. Her thumb slides up Marte's labia and stops on the hood of her clit, causing Marte to squeal in ecstacy.

Marte's hips begin thrusting hard off the bed in an instant, barely touching the bed as the grind against the thrusting fingers inside her. She feels pressure against her aching clit which is screaming for attention at the moment. She does her best to grind her hips against the thumb resting against her clit while the fingers thrust in and out of her clenching hips. Another orgasm builds quickly, stronger and faster than the previous one.

"I am gonna cumm. Oh shit. Here...I..cummmmmm!" Marte moans as she gasps for air, unable to catch her breath.

The second orgasm hits her lick a hurricane. She can feel her inner walls clenching down tightly against her lovers fingers like a set of vice grips. Her inner muscles do their best to keep the fingers from retreating while her juices gush down her ass crack and create a puddle on the bed. When the orgasm begins to retreat, she expects Terra to stop like normal, but not this time. She can feel the fingers continue to thrust deep inside her walls while the thumb moves back and forth over her super sensitive clit. She can feel a third orgasm beginning to build just as the second one is ending. The third orgasm becomes a forth, then fifth, then sixth. The orgasms do not seem to have an end in sight.

She tries to pull her body away but she has no control over her body. The restraints hold her in place. She tries to move her clit away from the thumb because she is way too sensitive now. She gasps for air, trying to take a deep breath, only able to get short gasps of air. Her heart is beating so fast that she can feel it pounding in her chest. She feels like she is baking in the desert sun, sweat pouring down her body like she is standing under a rain shower.

"Stop! Stop!" She demands between gasps of air. "I can't breathe."

Terra pulls her hand away from Marte's groin. Marte's warm juices are dripping from her fingers. She sticks her fingers inside her lips and sucks the juices until her hand is clean. Terra runs the palms over her hands up and down Marte's slick ribs which feel like they have been lubricated with oil. Marte's body shudders in response to the warm touch.

Knowing that her lover is exhausted, Terra fills a glass of water in the kitchen and brings it to her lover. She slowly pours a few drinks in her lovers mouth then sets the glass on the night stand. Marte places her head against the pillow and closes her eyes, ready to melt into dreamland. Terra has other intentions. She removes her pajama pants, throwing them onto the floor.

"Now my turn. I have been waiting for this all weekend." When she finishes speaking, Terra straddles Marte's shoulders and leans back. She places her hands behind her, supporting her weight on the bed and pushing her swollen aching pussy against Marte's mouth.

Marte feels too tired to do anything. She wants to melt into the bed and sleep after three hours of driving and several orgasms. Wanting to please her lover, she sticks her tongue out and feels Terra's wet lips press against her face. Her cheeks and chin are covered with Terra's warm juices. Marte can hear Terra's moans flowing loudly from her lungs.

Terra's pent up horniness that has built up for days is starting to be released as she grinds her hips forcefully against Marte's tongue. She can feel the tongue lapping her slit, connecting once or twice each second with her burning clit. The bed squeaks as she rocks her hips back and forth, trying to create as much friction against her clit as possible. Her orgasm is not coming fast enough for her so she pulls away from her lover's body and slides off the bed.

Marte's eyes open, wondering where her lover is going. Her eyes widen when she sees Terra open the top dresser drawer and grab the 16 inch dildo. She has been dreaming about a real dick for a few days and this is just the thing to satisfy her craving, but she fears her pussy is too warn out from the fingering Terra gave her earlier.

Terra lays down on the bed, facing away from Marte. She spreads her legs and pushes one end of the dildo deep inside her aching pussy. She thrusts her hips against the head of the dildo several times, pushing it deeper and deeper each time until more than six inches have filled her. She scoots a few inches closer to Marte and inserts the other end of the dildo slowly inside Marte. She watches as Marte's hips rise to meet the dildo.

Marte's moans tell Terra that she is enjoying the dildo which is just two inches inside her. Terra slowly pushes the dildo inside Marte, giving her vagina time to adjust. Terra moves her hips forward a few more inches until her butt is pressed up against Marte. The movement of her hips has pushed the dildo further inside her lover as well.

Terra wraps her legs around Marte's legs so that her heals are pressed against Marte's inner thighs. She begins thrusting her hips toward her lover until the dildo has disappeared inside both of them. The dildo is hitting the back of her womanhood, filling her like she wants to be filled.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" Terra whines as her hips thrust forward, pushing the dildo deep inside her at the same time Marte's hips press forward. Terra grabs her own breasts and squeezes her nipples hard, sending joyous shock waves of pain toward her pussy.

Needing to come and come fast, Terra presses two of her fingers on top of her clit and begins moving them back and forth in a frantic pace. Her hips are bouncing up and down like a rabbit having sex, creating a blur of motion. The dildo thrusts in and out of her, filling every inch of her dripping pussy.

The other end of the dildo pushes deep into Marte, filling her and giving her the pounding she has desired for the past week. The combination of Terra's moans and the dildo send her over the edge and give her another orgasm.

Having finally reached a fulfilling orgasm that she has needed for a few days, Terra falls back onto the bed. She lets the dildo rest inside of her as she pants, gasping for air. She opens her eyes slightly and looks down at her lover. She smiles seeing her lover's chest rise and fall, her lover's eyes closed.

After a few minutes, Terra removes the dildo and rolls it off the bed onto the floor. She slides up next to Marte and frees her restraints. Knowing that Marte is craving tenderness and love, Terra spoons up against her lover's body, holding her close. Terra's fingers begin to slowly slide over Marte's tender skin. Marte gives Terra a soft moan of gratitude. Finally able to use her free hands, Marte turns toward Terra and wraps her arms around her, holding her close.

"That was awesome...but don't ever restrain me again without my permission."

Terra gives Marte a loving smile and simply says, "Agreed."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers