All Comments on 'A Gift Unwrapped'

by raysofdawn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more butt don't rush it.

Great start. Maybe just have her get spanked as a punishment. Not over sexual and then the dad can secretly watch her recorded videos progress and push the envelopes ever so slightly each time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest?

Jerking off while watching a video of his daughter fucking herself isn't incest to me. Cheesey.

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed it and look forward to more.

watcher07734watcher07734over 5 years ago
great story!

what a great read! glad you left it open so you can continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She needs

To get caught doing the video by daddy , and then he can fuck her brains out for her followers .

Joe_RobertsJoe_Robertsabout 20 hours ago

He should call Alicia right then and ask ( even if it goes to voicemail), “are you shopping with your girlfriend now or planning to later today? Because it’s your birthday and I’d like to buy you more gifts today”. CLICK.

She will call him back and he will tell her to meet him at the mall with her bestie. Then he takes her to Victoria’s Secret, telling Alicia that he know her mom won’t get her nice lingerie a young woman like Alicia needs. Jason tells her she has a budget of $400 today.

As Alicia starts picking outfits to try, he will pick out one purple outfit for Alicia. He is NOT going into the changing room. But after about 10-15 minutes, he goes over to the changing room and summons her bestie, and he tells her that she can get a nice bra and panty set for herself as his gift to her, because he doesn’t want to feel left out.

After checkout, he tells Alicia he’s going back home and will put her gifts in her room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraysofdawn@raysofdawn
I'm just a girl, sitting in front of a blank page, asking it to fill...