All Comments on 'A Girl and Her Trainer'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you for reading. I hope you're all doing well.

heyall

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

It was well written and the build up was very good the storyline was brilliant hope you will write more about Sasha and Courtney please so we can follow if they become lovers and more Heyall. xx

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Fabulous

Loved reading this and how Sasha seduced Courtney into love making. Perhaps a follow up chapter with the three lesbians involved in a lovely three way??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story

Loved it. Thanks.

ezbodezbodalmost 4 years ago

Thank you Heyall for writing and sharing. Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pushing Courtney to the max!

Coach Taylor will be tell. Sasha to upgrade the gym workload of Courtney to the point of exhaustion in addition to her practices on the field. Realizing that Courtney is more a hetrosexual than submissive lesbian, Sasha will start the process on introducing Courtney to BBC and strong, well endowed black men. Depending on how Courtney reacts to black sexing, Sasha will have the option to push Courtney into a more strenous stressful gym program to drive her to exhaustingly submissiveness as she whispers in her ear what she must do to have a more relaxed gym regiment by engaging into a very deeply powerful relationship with a well endowed and built black Adonis can until pregnancy is achieved.

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovannialmost 4 years ago

Very enjoyable, especially the seduction and lovely sex scene. Great story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a 5, but...

I love your style. Your stories are favorites all. And I notice that you don't do many multi-chapter stories - and that's ok. But this one felt rushed to end. I recommend that, like good sex, you play your stories out a little longer. Don't feel that you have to rush. Enjoy, expound, prolong, build.

Thanks again, I look forward to your next, as well as making my way through all of the rest of your stories.

Graison89Graison89almost 4 years ago

Замечательно. Стоит ли ждать продолжения столь прекрасного рассказа?

WAT456WAT456almost 4 years ago
Awesome!

HeyAll, that was a great read! I would have enjoyed a few more pages!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Very well written. Loved the build up to the shower scene. Really hot

Franglais83Franglais83almost 4 years ago
More to come?

A great starter, and a whole team to get through, some eager and others Less so.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 4 years ago
Another Great

Another great story from you 5*.

Love the way you handled not only the current pandemic, but the student/coach dynamic. Plus a bit of interracial interest. All relevant topics handled with sensitivity, yet erotic. Al always a slow build to a climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Well written and a great build up. But if ever there was a story that needed a sequel to finish it it is this one. Absolutely loved it and would love a little more of it.

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

Courtney and the coach sharing a bed and one another when the team has an away game?

Loved it, 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...