All Comments on 'A God will Always Love His Princess'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Great conclusion!

5

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I really wanted to see the “journalist” taken down. Great action and pacing. Loved it. Thanks

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Thanks for finishing this story!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 1 year ago

Felt a bit rushed, but nonetheless, a very good three part story. The perpetrator was certainly a shock.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Needs a part 4

Thanks for writing

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Nice wrap up! Thanks!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nice ending, I had suspicion it was an inside job.

Thanks for writing

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Wow… great story. Surprise ending. Would love to read more. Thank-you

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I’m transported back twelve hundred years to Bernard Cornwall’s ‘Saxon Tales’ and the intrigue among the ruthless descendants of King Alfred in 9th century Britain, fighting over the English throne while fending off invasions from the Celts and Vikings. You’d think that level of Shakespearean treachery is improbably melodramatic, but a study of history strongly suggests otherwise.

.

An engaging and entertaining plot with a romantic happy ever after to nicely tie it off. Thor’s and Princess’s consolidated story would make a great stand-alone novella. Thank you very much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Still would have liked more, but I always do from you! 5*

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Loved the story but i think it has potential to b much more.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I can see a Chapter 4 but this would be a great ending! Loved it to pieces. 5 BIG ASS FLAMING STARS and a BIG ASS thank you! I love your stories.

Flar1958Flar1958over 1 year ago
In the end it

Feel a little rushed. Good but you had put it a little farer.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Once again you didn't disappoint! Thanks for waiting long enough that I had to go back and reread the previous two chapters! Fun read thanks for the fantasy and your story telling skills. Very well played I was starting to suspect Quinn especially when he was "escorted" into the room with the Queen by a contingent of gentlemen in suits and a group of uniformed police. Well played indeed!

Cheers, Sir Andrew!

SAGE

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Wow, since Clancy's 'Patriot Game' was outlawed in the UK for over a decade due to Royals being in the plot. I'm surprised L is posting this story. It is good, darn good but UK really are uptight about anything Royal.

\

I was hoping some one stuffed a scepter up Reggie's bum and broke it off. UK media is more a socialistic rag than MSM USA.

\

5....., Hooyah, Salutes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the author. Loved the first two chapters. This one left me sad and very disappointed after a long wait. Will not rate it. My suggestion: Don't read it. Author: please redo this mess. Your are far better than this travesty!!!

Signed,

Very Disappointed!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

A good story but it all felt a little rushed, perhaps you could pace it more in future.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

Can you imagine being the future king step dad? To to your room young me. Oh please this literally my country. Every room is my room

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Might have been too much action

Once we learned in the first part that baby Walter was going to be the next king, the other princes Steven and George instantly became the prime suspects in the plot to kill him, and that just became more and more obvious as the succeeding incidents made it clear that the attackers had inside information from high levels.

So maybe instead of yet another and even bigger attack, this last part should have been more intrigue oriented, and focused on the investigation that eventually identified George as the guilty party. That part of the story, and the aftermath of George's exposure, got short shrift in the rush to the ending. Which really doesn't feel like an ending, because if you look at the real life history of commoners marrying royalty, the biggest dramas always seem to emerge after the weddings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start to the series, but chapters fell off. For this one it was just too much betrayal, too rushed at the end and even incomplete. Oh well! Disappointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have used just a couple more paragraph to flesh out the ending, but other than that, it was a fun, enjoyable story to read. Hope you have a few more up your sleeve. Thanks for your time and effort. KS

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Just a great series, thanks.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Nice. Well written though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unfinished, lots of logic breaks and I worked out the evil mastermind on the 1st page. Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not as good as the first chapter. Just persistent action and for the last part, Andrew was just an observer. And yes they got engaged. Bit confused why anyone would want to be King, let alone assassinate their family including their brothers and baby Walter. British monarch has no political power. Just soft power of influence and tradition. They would all be very wealthy regardless. Being King means way less freedom and far more scrutiny. Obviously George was mentally disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"British monarch has no political power" You carry on thinking that.

There's been a number of books over the years that detail the very real power the monarchy has. They tend to go out of print relatively quickly and rarely get press, but they are very well researched and amusingly accurate.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim9911 months ago

I read another story similar to this, that was just as improbable. An American running from a collapsed marriage goes on holiday in Great Britain, he stumbles on the attempted kidnapping of the future king and foils it.

He returns home and reunited with his ex-wife and a few years after she dies. He takes his family back to England and ends up married to a member of the royal family. Sadly five years later he is killed by her deranged ex-husband.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim999 months ago

I would love to hear the conversation with the future king when he was about to be married, where he tells Walter that I hope someday when you want to make love to your wife that your child starts crying killing the mood like you did for me more than once.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo9 months ago

As near as I can tell this all takes place in a parallel universe where a different line of succession has placed a different queen on the throne with her family performing all the extensive ceremonial duties that she is unable to do, while across the pond Donald Trump still became President for one term, which is interesting in that the Queen's traitor son who desires the throne hates him causing his brother to mock that by giving him a MAGA hat for Christmas! Lol.

I like the premise of the story, but the criticisms heaped on the second part are pretty much spot on, especially about sequestering Andrew in the extremely seedy hotel and providing crummy food simply due to an unsubstantiated suspicion voiced by a nobody on television. All those valod criticisms could be cleaned up and the story submitted elsewhere, or even resunpbmiyptted here and make for a much tighter and far better story. I've enjoyed it though, even giving up some sleep to finish it once started. But still can't give it better than a 3 over-all as it stands.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thor gets hit center mass three separate times, but recovers fully and quickly. I was shot in the leg ,femur, and I was worthless for weeks.

I liked the first two stories, but the third was beyond believing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A bit too much on the fantasy side. It should have impossible for him to do all the things you make your MC do. The three parts are repetitive and it's more an action tale than a love tale. Royal team security sucks big time. I enojoyed it anyway

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More perils of Pauline.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is just to believable to be a good fantasy. But it's a great read. 5 stars.

Shackman636Shackman6367 months ago

I enjoyed this series very much. I for one would love to read more of the continuing adventures of Thor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG This is worse than a far out the world is ending farce Hate it with a passion (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, it's not that realistic that the MC would survive all of those situations, but it still was a fun read. Thanks!

Storm113Storm1135 months ago

Totally over the top! Totally fun! 5* for fun.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

First. I agree with the comments that a next chapter is NEEDED! Second, I love the story!! Third, my loves this series, too! Fourth, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved the story, but it begs another chapter... or more. Especially needs, "Sir Thor marries the Princess" and follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love the trilogy, but Ditto to needs a 4th chapter to complete things, PLEASE?

ttjbjr54ttjbjr5424 days ago

Great story and well written. Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Five big stars. I join the chorus - sequel, please!

Frank awaiting :-}

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...