A God will Always Love His Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lone tear fell down her cheek and she nodded to Quinn, who said, "Prince George, I hereby place you under arrest for..."

*****

George was the third child of the Queen and as such would never be King unless there were extraordinary circumstances. He wanted to be King so badly, he created his own circumstances.

He had to get the Queen and his brothers and their children out of the way.

After all of the failed attempts previously, the boat explosion was supposed to be the quick way to the crown. What he hadn't planned on was getting shot in the crossfire. He wasn't actually trying to shield the Queen; he was shot by accident as he crossed in front of her.

His plan was to go overboard, then swim to a boat for assistance while the Royal barge exploded. The plot to kidnap Walter was to be a red herring. The young Prince would never have survived the abduction.

The months of fallout were a terrible strain on the Royal Family and the Queen was looking into dissolving the Monarchy. The public support for the Monarchy to remain in place shocked her and she ultimately left it as it were.

After all was said and done, we all tried to keep the metaphoric stiff upper lip in public appearances, but the Queen made a move that shocked just about everyone.

She knighted me.

For non-Brits, it's an honorary title and I can't be called Sir. That is, unless I become a citizen of the UK. Jen urged me to do it, if not for the ability to be called Sir, but for the fact that I became beloved there.

I told her I would do it if she answered a question for me. She agreed she would, and she said yes.