All Comments on 'A Good Friend'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed your story. Continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awww

Cute bittersweet story. A loving experienced girl making a boy into a man. Thank God for girls like her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah Memories

I really enjoyed this story. Initally I thought the roles were reversed. (Senior moment) It oh so reminded me of my first time too. Well written. The misspelled words were a very.minor annoyance. Balanced and thoughtful. The sex scenes were very believable. Not pornographic. I'd love to read more about these two but The way it ended doesn't seem likely. Well done.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
What a sweet story!

So natural and authentic...Thanks for sharing this.

I was, and am, hoping they'd continue together...

Maybe interrupted, but checking back in...having grown

socially and intellectually. Appreciating each other more each time.

Imperfect_GuyImperfect_Guyover 6 years ago

Really liked the story. Kinda sweet, kinda sexy. The orgasm in the pants while kissing also brought back fond memories! Thanks for writing.

KrazieKat69KrazieKat69over 6 years ago
Great story

Love the story line, keeps your attention pulled in and wanting to read more!!!!

hottalyssahottalyssaabout 6 years ago
Very Sweet

A very sweet story of a young woman turning a boy into man

Slow moving but kept my attention

Was this based on personal experience.? A definite 5 Stars

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterabout 6 years ago
romantic and arousing

A tender story of youthful innocence. You did a nice job of capturing some of the subtleties of the situations, attitudes, and actions. I found it very arousing and really enjoyed. A very nice read.

Ike_The_SpikeIke_The_Spikeover 5 years ago
Loved it, authentic, sweet and arousing

I loved this story. There is an excellent authenticity to the emotions going on in the awkward relationship and the reality of high school politics. I loved the way it all played out together, it seems you stayed as true as you could to the actual events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad but...

...If the girl wasn't a hipster, paying over the odds for a concert shirt she didn't go to, she'd be believably cute.

Booboobear84Booboobear84over 5 years ago
sweet and real

You have all sorts of little details that make the story come alive. It's sweet, but, as you mention, it really happened, and is not made up (with some poetic license I am sure). There is also an honesty here that makes it brilliantly bitter sweet, kind of like real life. Well done. Fiction in this same vein would be appreciated.

Justadude64Justadude64almost 5 years ago
A great read

This story sucked me in and brought me back to my school years, the easier more awkward, innocent times. Thank you for the jog down memory lane and a very sweet story. I look forward to reading more of your work

ChequamegonChequamegonover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Enjoyed the story very much.More realistic than many others. Keep up the great writing.

HotBrandHotBrandover 4 years ago
A Soft and Fresh Story

I absolutely loved how young and fresh this story felt.

It was really moving how a young friendship came full circle as a "coming-of-age" tale for Simon. The development of their interactions - from hand, to mouth, to sex - worked really well with the reality of how a significant number of people lose their virginity. The sweetness of the male character was counted by the (slightly) greater experience of the female lead and played well with the idea of being "led" through a rite of passage: to lose ones virginity.

The writing captured with grace the essence of youth, of relative frivolity, and the spirit of high school. By the end of the writing, I was smiling to the idea that an innocent foray had ended amicably. Sometimes, good things are just that.

Personally, I'd challenge anyone to read this story, and not be caught up in their own nostalgia, looking back to their late teens. "A Good Friend" definitely has the power to evoke memories with its ability to relate to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Super cute story. I LOVE shy virgin guys. The way they blush and get flustered when you tease them. I have always enjoyed watching them squirm under my touch and cum quickly because they cant handle the touches. Teasing them when they're sensitive and watching them struggle because they dont know whether to beg me to stop or keep going. Definitely reminds me of my high school days. Currently enjoying a cute shy virgin I knew as a senior when he was a junior. I used to tease him about his nonexistent sex life, finally got back in touch with him a few days ago, and now I'm slowly corrupting his innocence :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked it a lot.

Kind of like my wife's experience with a guy she knew in high school . She told me she had given this guy several hand jobs, and gotten good at it. Then she had sex with him in his VW bus. It was his first time also.

doublea89doublea89over 3 years ago
Love it

Loved it. I was very awkward and shy in HS. I was a virgin until I was 21.

StiffBoyStiffBoyover 3 years ago
Fumbling

Lol, reminds me of my fist time of fumbling with a condom. Your description is painful.

Sexstory61Sexstory61over 3 years ago

I think it was a great story . if that really happen between you to he will never forget . he will picture your face and lips whenever a woman is giving him a bj

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago
Really different

What a really different story on here, nice slow “believable “ well written with good characters descriptions and so true sex descriptions .

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcover 2 years ago

Well written and the build up was great. I responded when y’all got busy in the dugout. Sweet ending before I did, but more stories to explore.

jenangelojenangeloover 1 year ago

Tenderness and nervousness in this female perspective story. She is giving sex, very tenderly, not taking sex. Wish there were more like this.

DeerTrace118DeerTrace118about 1 year ago

Good stuff here, not too long and. It too short.

Backagainpart4Backagainpart49 months ago

Very sweet. I can easily put myself in Simons shoes. Great descriptions of the awkwardness of the first time. Wonderful interactions between the two main characters. I like the humanness of them and that it was tender and soft. Sharing an experience rather than one or the other trying to dominate. Wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous