A Good Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there alternating between watching his hand work on me and watching his face as he explored a female's body for the first time. He looked so curious as he hesitantly fingered me.

"Can I take my pants off?" He finally asked.

"I hope so." I said grinning at him.

As he wiggles out of his pants I saw him pull a small shiny square from his pocket, a condom. So he had been at least hoping this would happen.

Now fully naked we kissed more, our bodies pressed tightly together. His cock was pressed between his body and the top of my legs, I could feel the pre cum wetting my skin.

"Put that on." I said once it was clear he didn't know how to make the next move.

His fingers shook just a bit as he ripped the wrapping. He brought it down to the head of his cock and began to try and unroll it. It didn't unravel.

I could see from the way the little tip on it looked he had it upside down, but I wanted to give him a second to see if he figured it out. He did not and began pushing it even harder.

"Turn it over." I finally directed him.

He didn't understand at first so I had to flip it over for him. Now with it positioned correctly he pushed it down far harder than he needed to, the head of his dick exploded through the latex.

He gasped as the rubber encircled the base of his dick, mocking him.

"Just take it off I'm on the pill anyways." I smiled, giving him the second chance he wanted.

His body fell back on top of mine, his breath noticeable faster. I reached down and positioned the head of his dick at my opening.

"Ok, push it in, but take it slow." I said the slow part more for his benefit then mine. The last time I had sex with a virgin he barely got inside before cumming.

I felt him enter me as he let out a quiet low pitched grunt.

As our hips met I wrapped my legs around his back holding him inside of me. His thick cock truly did feel good as it stretched my pussy. I buried my head into his shoulder, my hand also in his hair.

I loosened my legs and he took that as a signal to take his next thrust. He pulled his cock and back and then pushed into me again, establishing a slow rhythm.

His breath was becoming louder, his pumping a bit faster, my pussy wetter.

After a few more times he started to thrust much harder and I felt his cum start to fill me. He kept pumping until he rocked back too far and fell out of me. That left his next spurt of cum shooting up my body almost all the way to my tits.

He tried to get back into me but ended up just laying on top of my body as he grinded his spraying cock into my upper hips and stomach. Once again, his load was overwhelming. I could feel it start to drip down the sides of my stomach as he continued to moan with his eyes tightly closed.

Eventually his cock stopped spurting and he lay still. Once he moved he realized what a mess we had to deal with. We tried to use the napkins that every car has in the glove compartment but they didn't do the job.

I finally had to pull my clothes on over my sticky body. We drove home in near silence, but again, it wasn't awkward, just two friends listening to the radio on a spring evening.

He dropped me off at my house, saying he had a really good time and that he was very glad we had hung out again. I agreed with everything and we hugged before I got out of the car.

As he was backing out of the driveway I already knew we probably wouldn't do anything together again. We weren't going to date, and had almost no common friends other than whatever was going on with Kelly and Sam.

The rest of the year went by uneventfully, but also friendly. We chatted at our lockers and I danced with him for one song at prom. His date was a cute girl from a nearby high school. I teased him that she could have been a prostitute and he responded "She certainly acted like one after we left." before putting his tongue into his cheek and pushing it back and forth. I actually high fived him in the hallway.

We hugged at graduation and our parents took pictures as we smiled. We texted a little bit during the first semester of college, invites to come visit that we knew wouldn't be followed up on.

The last time we spoke was Thanksgiving break my Junior year of college. He was home also and his girlfriend was with him. He had been right, he did much better with woman once he got to college.

I hope Simon thinks back on our special week in April of 2007 as fondly as I do. Actually, I hope he thinks of me at all.

12