All Comments on 'A Good Student Ch. 03'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Damn Zoot

That was so good.

The way you're describing their journey together is outstanding. The rich language and perfect metaphors make this an enormously erotic piece of work.

The way the characters change, the way the power swings back and forth between them, the way their facades fall away and they become who they are as individuals and a couple is marvelous to behold.

Excellent work, Doc. I do love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!

you are a god of erotic stories! if i ever had the pleasure of meeting you i would willingly bow at your feet!!!!

your #1 fan

-Samantha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Makes me think.

This story deserves the highest rateing I can give it, if only for the excellent writing. I'm new at reading BDSM and most of it,IMO,is crap with gratuitous violence and no character developement. Your seris does explains BDSM in a philosophical way that makes sense to me. (Not that I buy the explaination...at least not yet....but you have my attention). I like the characters. I think the sub may be *too perfect*. She never uses safe words and I'm not sure that is realistic or a good thing. I look forward to reading more of this seris. Leighlilly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story, top notch writing! I can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another amazing piece of work

I am absolutely astounded by this. I have never read anything more erotic in my life. I am so enthralled and aroused!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very warming story

My nipples are sitting up in response to your story. Please keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing...

This is arguably the best story I've read here so far. The writing was superb, I experienced everything from both of their perspectives. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I'm a slave...

to this story. Completely enraptured with the writing - it's intense and honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First story always the best!

I'm a first timer on this website and this was the first story I choose to read...it was fantastic! Being a intellectual woman, films don't really get me going, but this wonderful piece of erotic literature really got me hot! I hope to find another story written my this author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow!

I've never read a story like this. I absolutely loved it. The only way I can describe it is a perfect mix of lust and love. I almost cried when I came..as odd as it sounds. They want eachother so much...

I don't know what else to say really...besides "Keep writing!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Remarkable

The best romance/bdsm/erotica I've read in a very long time. Wow. Brought tears to my eyes and wetness to my thighs. Thank you.

JaneAustenJaneAustenalmost 16 years ago
Please ...

call me Emma ... and call me it often! As a new member of this site and this world of erotica, I can say that your intensity of emotion, your descriptive sharpness, your quality of prose has turned me into your number one fan (with all due respect to your previous number one fan: step aside, there's a new woman in town):) Congratulations on a well-deserved win! ~JaneAusten

momachaosmomachaosalmost 16 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Again, I applaud you. This series of stories is absolutely brilliant and enlightening. Congratulations on the very well deserved win...

MissOrallyFixatedMissOrallyFixatedalmost 16 years ago
perfection.

i adore this story...i'm going to have to go back and read the whole series...i think i actually read part 1 a while ago, but then couldn't find it again when i wanted to follow up...i'm so glad i found it again! this is, for me, the perfect story - it appeals to everything i love and want, and emma reminds me so much of myself, with a secret, hidden highly sexual side that craves submission and longs to be discovered...

but anyway, fantastic story, i can't wait to read the rest of the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

Your story is amazingly hot. Keep up the great work.

One thing I'm wondering about is where's Ch 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent, Please though, where's ch. 4?!

Impressive writing, the only problem is that I can't find chapter 4!

Tarnish_TraumaTarnish_Traumaabout 15 years ago
a realization

I've never really been one for submissive behavior, but this story has made me understand that there is something truly erotic in being dominated. I'm wondering if I too, might make a good student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can't stop reading these

I can't believe i'm commenting on another one of your stories, but i have never read anything this evocative. I really feel for the guy, the sadness of it all and the beauty in the chaos, it makes strong men who are like this, sensitive and weak in a way, that much more compelling. I'm beside myself with your connection to biology, the way it comes down to that, so pure and real. I just don't know how you do it, i am truly fascinated, just gorgeous. Love it, please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I have never been able to get myself off before and I finally did while reading this story. Thank you so much!

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeabout 14 years ago

Thank you for this story. It is like you have climbed inside my head and taken the thoughts, dreams, and desires and placed them on paper. You are a master of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

It's so sophisticated and poetic; not your typical erotica. Absolutely brilliant. I'm sure I'm going to love the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You write with such beautiful evocative language, and your descriptions are wonderfully intense and detailed. I love the male POV in these stories, especially when, as in this series, the narrator obviously loves women and loves the erotic act. I'm so glad to have discovered your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BETTER THAN GOOD

This was sooooo much better than all those high school attempts we're tired of reading. It was intimate and strong and very erotic to read and was sorry to realize that I had come to the end of it. Very much looking forward to more of this so I can enjoy more private time with you and your next adventure...

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 13 years ago
This is a great series

You're an excellent writer, I'm guessing an academic in real life. You have a great sense of narrative, dialogue, and the erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love your stories!

Straight up, you make me dream of finding a man like Conner! I love these stories. You're an excellent writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Literary Applause

Usually, I read the stories on literotica for a free story that I can add my own details to. However, these tales are so wonderfully written that I don't have to add anything. You're an excellent author, and I would more than willingly pay for any erotic fiction you'd write.

BiGAdZBiGAdZalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Extremely well written, you have a talent. Kept me engrossed throughout the entirety; can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this story, kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! (wink wink)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
emotions

I must say you have a wonderful skill in writing. This is an awesome story and it has released a lot of emotions inside me.

It makes me a litle sad not having found anyone to release those feelingss inside me,like conner has in emma. but also due to your story i cant wait to find this person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your story

This is the second time that I have read your story. And I absolutely love it. It's not like one of those usual erotic stories or films. Where they just have sex and that is all without any story to it or anything like that. The only thing that I wished for was a longer story. It was so good that no matter how long you put it, it will always remain too short. I look forward to another story like this one. You are the first and only author whose story I have read. Just keep up writing such amazing stories. Thank you for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A True Work Of Art .

You simply amaze me. The tenderness and hunger that lies within both characters are extremely detailed and I could almost swear that I could feel what Emma and Connor were feeling. It was as if I was there experiencing it myself. I enjoyed this story tremendously and I would appreciate it if you wrote more like it. This is truly a work of art. YOU are truly a mastermind and I greatly applaud you. Excellent Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want to be Emma

An absolutely amazing work of genius! I felt every shudder, every breath. I felt the emotions and the desire. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

each episode gets better. can't wait to read some more. just wish I was Connor with my own Emma slave......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

I've been reading your story so far and I'm so attached I can't stop reading! Each chapter just gets better it's becomming more that just sexual desire Conner is actuall developing feelings for this girl.. I'm entraced honestly.... Can't wait to read the rest <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mabeuse Faboosh!

Great! I always look for your stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MY FAVORITE

I loved this whole story... amazingly I forgot I was reading and put myself and my Dominant in the roles as if it were really happening to me... I cant wait to read more... HOT and well written... I also enjoyed to know Your thoughts as the Dominant as You are enjoying the domination of the submissive... insight that made me understand more how He, the Dominant feels and why He enjoys what He is doing... BabeeJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just keeps getting better!

DAAAMN! It's like you worked yourself into my fantasies! LOL..subspace without being touched!

Midnight S

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great lusty nasty story

This has been by far one of the better nasty stories I`ve had the pleasure of reading. I loved especially the end when the profuse thier love to one another. Also I enjoyed that the sub had a boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Marry her. you love her. dope

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Naked under her clothes

In beginning of your piece you wrote about her being "naked under her clothes" Later you write that Conner was removing her panites, etc. Everyone is naked under their clothes I thought that she had Nothing under her clothes - No panites or bra. Loved the story, but something like that makes me STOP reading and want to find out what you wrote earlier, throwing my thoughts out of tilt and messing with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inconsistencies?

I think he took off his shirt twice...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my sentiments exactly

"I've always had these fantasies—being kidnapped and tied up, made to do things—but I thought they were just fantasies, that the reality wouldn't live up to the dream." Emma

Again I say proofread, one line at the beginning said "cloud clover" it was supposed to say cloud cover. That being said; I would love to find out if I am like Emma and that my fantasies, the exact ones she has had, fall short of reality. That would be a sensual experience... ~Porn Lovin' Female~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So jealous

I wish that I was Emma. Now please excuse me, I have to go masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want some

I want a guy like that! OMG! I am so turned on now.

Ariel69Ariel69over 9 years ago
delicious

That was so arousing, sensual. ..unbelievably sexy. Thank you.

daddysbadgirl227daddysbadgirl227over 9 years ago
Loved it, BUT..

More punishment is needed. I love to be taken, fucked hard and rough, yet tender when it's all over. But I think she needed to suffer under the crop and the belt more. Taking her to the dresser was the perfect place to make her hold that ass up and fire it up. That butt should have be fire engine red as you took her anally after a few strokes in her dripping wet pussy. Maybe I'm just jumping ahead. I'll read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love it. I fucking love it. One of the best! Kudos author!

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015about 8 years ago
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE AN OLD-FASHIONED LOVE AFFAIR!!!!

This is NOTHING like an old-fashioned love affair!!!!

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Motel sex.

But it was more than that, wasn't it? They both said "I love you." He doesn't think he means it, but she said it, too. Where will it go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inspired writing.

Thank you.

Barry

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
This guy isn't an author, he's an addiction....

I'm just sayin'...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well now

First one on this site and wasn't disappointed. Damned good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So much passion

This is incredible, it feels real, it feels right. I hope they stay together or and it’s a very poor substitute, that she ditches the boyfriend. You can’t hide what you feel and what you want not without being miserable. Kink is only kink because the masses won’t try or admit to trying something that makes them feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best series I've read on this site, best erotica I think I've EVER read. Knocked it out of the park. I've never felt the need to comment before. Honestly, just THANK YOU.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous