All Comments on 'A Good Wife Shouldn't Drink'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meh

too light headed and totally out there. As least the sex was good although I think you could have wriiten a much better orgy scene with the same premice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

This was a fantastic story and was well written and creative. Jackie and Marty enjoyed role playing but his wife became curious and the fantasy went to reality. It was really a interesting and exciting tale. Deep down I wonder what Sam would say if he found out she was pregnant. What would Marty say and how would this strain his friendship with Sam. I have to believe that Sam came back for more samples of Marty's wife. I've enjoyed your stories and certainly thankful for this one. Thanks for sharing unique story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fucking excellent. Naughty slut.

Thanks for the details, they're so important. This was clearly fantasy but as with my wife you can make it come to life. She'll enjoy this during our next drink, line and toke fantasy special!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Same old "Happily married wife" story

Where a wife turns into a whore/cum slut, and you other people thought this was erotic? A wife getting fucked better and longer than her husband can and then hopefully getting pregnant by the so called 'best friend' in real life the marriage would be over, only in LITOSLUTLAND does the wife stay married to someone she has no love or respect for. Has says nothing and to her husband about getting fucked many times by the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not bad but too long

The story was fine and all but just way too long. The author could have done the same thing in half as many words. Not this writer's best work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How could anyone say this was a good story?

Pathetic..just a graphic "let's portray a husband as a limp dick wimp cuckold."

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Not the best work..

I hate these story that have no resolution. The author leaves too much to the reader. I know this is a popular plot device where the author leaves it to the imagination of the reader to figure out what happens next but to me that is just plain laziness. I am not saying that that was THIS authors intent, but I have seen it done too many times.

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I know what a tart is

but even tarts know that fucking up a family with kids and have fun at their expeses (born or unborn bastards) is definitly unerotic. change your name in sally asshole and don't write if you have no time.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Yet another cheater

Kind of a standard formula. Couples out and partners get drunk and pass out. Other partners hook up. Guy is a bit dominant pushing woman along. Wife goes no,no then YES,YES,YES. The sex was written OK but it's hard to make sex sound exciting without making it sound silly. A lot of it can be about the setup or situation instead of the actual sex. There's no room for that here, pretty cut and dried. The pregnancy finish is indulgent and trite, kind of like the husband coming home early and finding what he always finds.. It's an OK story and pretty readable but not much spark or sizzle.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
You DO leave a lot of questions unanswered

Does Jackie continue to get the best sex ever from Sam? Does Jackie have Sam's baby? What does Marty do? Does he kill Sam? Divorce Jackie? Is the family split up? Oh, my.<P>

You do write some hot scenes. Very readable, actually quite believable. Sam is a cad obviously but Jackie seems to be agreeable. Too bad about the consequences. <P>

Thanks for writing again. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing. You're the best.

Once again you delivered with one of the hottest stories on Literotica. Thanks for coming back and doing what you do best. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wife did the Same

My wife did the same with a friend of our's. The only difference was she was already pregnant. She could'nt explain why - lust, hormones, or curiosity about a large cock, but she said he "fucked her brains out".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A happy ending

The next day Jackie tells Marty she is knocked up Marty slaps across the face and says who's is it slut she tells him it's Sam's Marty grabs his 9MM drags her to the car pushes her in and drives over to Sam's once there he again drags her to the door bangs on the door when Sam answers he says WTF Marty shoots in the balls than in each knee than throws Jackie on him and says have good life slut and drives off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not really about sex but about humiliation

This author shares the sadistic, self centered personality that finds unhinged, unrepetent cruelty to a love somehow a turn on. Your "hot story" is basically emotionally brutalizing someone. You are a freak and the only people worse are those that get off on this. Probably a bunch of pathetic losers.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
good writing

A good slut story nice and to the point.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Humiliation...

She´s impregnated by sam´s baby and no consequence?Sorry, but a woman with a baby of other man is totally turn off.It´s pure humiliation, and nothing to do with a LW story.Poor child...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot wife

I go not agree with the harsh comments about the story. Here we have a good but also a hot wife, who when drunk makes a mistake. It is then up too her husband how things go. If it was me then I would forgive her and be a good father to the new baby.

Having a hot wife can come with a price but it is sooooo worth it!

It is a great story Sally !

dare_game

StavoStavoalmost 14 years ago
Sally Tart is great

The author has put together some pretty interesting "stuff". Really a turn on. Only wish I could write half as well and make a story come to life, as this author does.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 14 years ago
Sorry

This is not erotic. How could the end of 17 year marriage when they have 2 children be ?

The wife is a cheater plain and simple and has no respect for her husband. when she tells him she is knocked up there life's as the know it are over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is a hot story!

OMG was this wicked. Even the haters with their "it's pathetic" comments are probably typing with cum dripping off their fingers. If one didn't like the story, then why read through four pages just to say how terrible it was. They want to see their own wife get fucked as hard as this slut did...and I want to see it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Surely it should be seen as a work of fiction and taken as such. if you didn't like it, that's a shame but why argue it's credibility and basis in reality??

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 14 years ago
Welcome Back

Another great story! Would love to hear if she continues to fuck Sam.

scoralloverscoralloveralmost 14 years ago
Hot story

I would love to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
No no

This was NOT a mistake, she's a dirty cheating cunt and doesn't love her husband. Hubby should bide his time, when the baby is born take it away and then brutally torture her to death, ever so painfully and slowly, eat shit and die.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Hell when you had him say "if thinking of sam has that effect..."

...you lost me. No one would say that. Yes, celebrity fantasies, no, people we know fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so it goes

She is in the process of getting exposed and be divorced, have sam's child, have a change of life, and can have sam (when he isn't looking elsewhere), and the long term becomes less certain. Marty can move on to something better and away from such betrayal from wife and 'friend'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick and sad

Marty sure has great friends, fucking his wife on his birthday. what a bullshit excuse about being drunk. the woman, a mother of two, is just cunt and tits and the guy is just a big cock with a body attached as an afterthought. a woman of little or no conscience, soon she will fuck her sons too, if they have big cocks...

oldguyfloldguyflover 13 years ago
These are just stories.

Folks, You don't have to act these out. If you don't like don't read. Great story Sally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Great Story! Ignore the stupid critics! What kind of story were they expecting!? Hell! Her husband enjoyed the fantasy and encouraged the act! It's a great story from a guilt ridden, loving wife, caught in a dilemna. I wish I had a wife like you, except, I'd want to be awake and involved. I'd want to be kissing you as he impregnated you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

Oh my god you just get better and better at making me cum. more and more please, with lots of pussy lapping and squirting B in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank god

There is nothing better then seeing a hooker working hard to support her bastard kids.

Now that Marty has dumped her and you have to work she can find out about how to give those great $20 blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A heap of mindless shit !!!

By a mindless "writer" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-this is a hot story

This reader is one sick fucker. I read a lot of stories here, but have never read such stupid sickening comments by readers. My God people you need help, see a shrink as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not to bad

I liked it, I thought it might have been just a tad to long,but I still thought it was pretty good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i enjoyed it.

:) thank you

lmnop321lmnop321about 13 years ago
Way hot

Long graphic and so hot especially from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A lot of mindless perverted drivel by mindless "writer" !

It also seems to attract a lot of like minded commenters !

They should be all committed to a mental asylums .

PTremerPTremerabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wouldn't change a thing.

dare_gamedare_gameover 12 years ago
Sally you are the best, please give us more !

another super hot story from sally tart

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the stupidest and most perverted bad stroke "story" I have ever skipped thru.

This inept ultra feminist should concentrate on cleaning the kitchen and drop this vile attempts at something she cannot do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stick to

Stick to mopping floors honey, at least that does not require any skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame

Why did u make the hubby pass out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Review Reversal

The other Anonymous commentors are jerks! Your story is great! I liked it very much.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

Her pregnancy is not a problem. These two pills, mifepristone and misoprostol (the abortion pill), can terminate pregnancy in about four hours. It is safe and effective when used within nine weeks of pregnancy.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 12 years ago
Very hot

I love the female's perspective, a great fantasy.

rama42507rama42507over 12 years ago
You are a blessing to the site!

I was scrolling down the toplist for nonconsent-reluctance stories, skipping over the other authors to whom I have already been exposed. I came across your name and read the good wife... I have become enthralled with all your writing. You make the people so real as if I walk by these people in town. Your writing is very passionate and you do it without reaching for outlandish adjectives. Rama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I gave you a 2...

As I told you in another story you wrote read what you write...

You are 5' 6" and your lover is 6'0".. yet when you danced

with him you felt his hard dick rub your pussy mounds?

Picture that in your mind and see if you see his dick 6

inches above your crouch...

Maybe Brian could be more help if he proof reads what

you write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lets have more please

And continue with these same character's maybe having sam impregnate her several times on account of her getting hooked on his monster cock and will do anything and risk anything, even pregnacy, so she can enjoy sam's large cock. very nicely writen,gave it 5,wish I could give it more,it certainly is a very arrousing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs Work

Bad grammar, poor punctuation, inferior dialogue. Some of the ideas were interesting, but you need a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SLut wife divorce her

Drinking made me do it....BULLSHIT if it was my wife and i found out which i would have if she fucked him before me i would have kicked her ass out.

No remorse for dumping her either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No loving wife here

The alcohol made me do it is a bullshit excuse. If she really loved her husband she would not have cheated and humiliated her husband, even if he didn't see or hear it. That back stabbing snake Sam obviously planned on getting Marty to pass out. Marty has to be one stupid Fuck to fall for it. If he doesn't divorce the cheating Oregon cunt, then is a wimp coward that should just kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Forget about the other comments about cheating. This is a fucking erotic story site and some readers like to read about it.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

divorce the whore and kill the friend or at least cut his cock off.

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
nice read, but...........................

yea, nice Story line, but she wanted to fuck him , after , his GF, told her how big is cock was ,and how slow he fuck's her. then she ask for water, and later got drunk.allowed him to feel her ass while dancing, and he is taller than her, but his cock is on her pussy mound, should have being in her navel,wow, she get a child, in her womb, what a SLUT, she has to tell her teenage children," here is you baby sister,/ brother" 18yrs younger than you, and her family.... send the slut to her new baby father b4 it is even formed before in the womb. great way to have a family., and destroyed a friendship.

Naked1Naked1about 11 years ago
Totally breathless

I'm still recovering. What a hot fucking story. Ignore the negative comments please..

A Good Wife maybe shouldn't drink, but this one should.

Your new fan,

Naked1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am so glad you stopped writing

Your stories sucked !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Advice

The problem with your stories are that they are lacking of depth in some ways. For example: As they were out to dance it was short described and not very detailed. Even the sex scenes are not that detailed and i dont mean explicit scenes but the scenes overall.

Then, wo should buy such crap:

"...Marty went in and had a vasectomy. After his vasectomy our sex life went from so-so to all out wild. "

A long term marriage will not receive the sex only because of some kind of birth control. This is just bullshit and i wont go into detail but ask ppl in marriages whats up with their sex life if you dont know that from else. If it would be that easy with only birth control to save the sex life in marriages... Halleluja!

Another thing are such scenes:

""WOW"!, was the comment I received from Marty, when I walked into the living room. Waiting there with him was Sam, and his date Ann. After hugs, kisses and introductions, it was time for us to set off for our night out."

Ok. Devil is in the detail and such scenes IF THEY ARE DESCRIBED MORE DETAILED are making stories believable. Your style is little part acting and then describing (=skipping) the very short scene. Why not writing that out a bit more? Here (as on the dancefloor) is potential to heaten up things in a erotic way but you dont use it. Who cares about Ann? Why the fuck is she in the story? Only for Sam as a company but why? She is just pointless because you dont use the character in a way to fit the story. Even its a side role you have to give here some acting or better dont bring such "characters" into the game.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Let's See

A cheating slut wife and of course the asshole best friend. A fucking cliche that should end. Fucking disgusting.

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Vasectimies

...Greatest myth on Literotica is that guys some how aren't affected negatively by them. We are. I've known 5 guys who got them. Their sex drives diminished, their nuts hurt when the cum, and all around each one said NEVER do it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

dear anon - because if i dont read the story i cant tell if it is cuckie without balls. MM does write very well and sometimes the good guy wins but i dont know that until i have read it. as for JPB he is the same. unlike you, i let people know who i am since i still have my balls and i am not a cuck. you hiding from something cuckie anon?

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years ago
To the contrary!

A good wife should indeed drink...among other things. Thanks for the hot fuckin' story!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I wonder?

When hubby finds out if Sam survives? The wife certainly has earned her divorce. And a little more imaginative writing would help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think this may have slipped up on me

wife hates parties,,, but once there she is a spark to the party...

in the early days I lost sight of her.. later found her creamy.... after asking her about it, she did not say any thing... but from then on stayed close to me...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. THAT'S MY LINE. Oh well, on to the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Personally if the cunt wanted to have the baby that would show me she loved the other guy more than me and her ass would have been bounced down the road

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Drink all you want now, marriage us over and you can fuck Sam as often as he wants...until he tires of you. Have fun being a single mom.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
the first time she called out the name of someone during sex

should have been the last.

for her and the "good friend" sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved the story.

Nothing like fantasizing about that big cock and then getting to feel it. Lucky girl. I hope she gets it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marty needs to man up

Its time for Marty to take a good close look at Sam's cock. And put it a sandwich bag and then into his pocket and walk away....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
closet cucks always looking4it

tiny internet hard men taking a break from being spit-roasted to take a fuck story too seriously and become sport for the well-adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Fantasy

Loved it. My wife loved it even more. We continue to enjoy reading your stuff. Never fails to deliver.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
well written but

it was well written but how would any man not know he was fucking a cum soaked well stretched pussy, in the morning light her pussy and legs would have been caked with dry cum and pussy stretched so far he would be lucky to fell the sides, totally unrealistic BS. T

Kiwi_bigboyKiwi_bigboyover 9 years ago
Fucken hot

Can't believe how sexy your stories are. They get me right inside them like a character. And wish I was!

misterjack888misterjack888over 9 years ago
Great story

Hey Sally,

Well written. I was in the story, not thinking of another person actually having written it. I like your characters too. Each of them were very believable and of course, hotter than hell. Great job, Sally.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
marriage to shit.

well the wife has three choice to make. one don't tell the husband what happened and hope he buys diff that the child is his and it will not look to much like Sam. two tell her husband what happened and hope he can forgive her and move on in life (but most likely won't I know I would leave her, I will nit take care of a another man's kid) and hope she can stay faithful to her husband.(most likely not now that she has had a another man's cock) three abort the child and hope she can stay away from Sam.

zampazampaover 9 years ago
I wish I had been there

As I push 80 (groan) how I wish I was back in the time that I could enjoy occasions like this.

Does seem like in the morning, Marty might have detected one of the many cues left over from the night before.

You have a knack for capturing the intense moments of sex. Orchids to you.

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
Panties

Sally, ya sure like writing about them panties don't ya

Proper grammar would have made this story much better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too late not to drink

She's about to be divorced. And a good editor would have made this a better story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
snooze...

poorly written, plot not thought threw, and plot hole the size of a mountain. Waste of time writing or reading.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story

I don't understand the negatives towards the story or author? The plot was not the life of Marty or Jackie, rather in my opinion, the character of Sam. Whom was a sexual predator, if anyone did not catch on. I am guessing they are all over 40 or close to 50 kids moved out and on their own, and here is Sam with each date no older than 21? The next has to be how honest will Jackie be with her husband Marty? having cheated on him and now perhaps pregnant with Sam's baby, that is the ingredients for divorce or disaster both spelled with a "D" . I hope there is an end to this, if happy endings for the sake of protecting marriage, I hope the next chapter has the child's DNA matches Marty and Jackie and Marty live happily ever after, and no more to do with Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why pregnant?

Getting her pregnant was totally unnecessary for the story plot. Plunk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not bad

Your stories seem to have a common plot to them: wife gets out of control while husband is unconscious or not around, and gets knocked up as a result.

How about some stories where the husband is watching as she's impregnated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not taking action

If she was so upset about getting pregnant why after 48hrs didn't she take the morning after pill. No excuse not taking action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Basic English, Please

" Let me start out by telling you a little about my husband and I...."

In the very first sentence? Please split the sentence and figure out the correct pronouns to use. It's irritating as hell. This type of thing is rampant on Lit and it shouldn't be. Even some of the best writers are doing this.

Ok, now I will suck it up and start the story over.

ps On the other hand, now that were into it, this "Uptalking", question mark bullshit should be banned. So I hope you aren't going to subject your readers to any of it. Like this:

"Maybe you could come over and find it yourself?"

To me, this crap means the beginning of the end of civilization. But that's just me.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
"We have two babies that are now both teenagers."

Lots of pool parties, backyard bbqs, and other group activities with only one mention of the kids, but not the night of Sam's birthday. Where we their kids during the yelling and screaming? How will she explain the new sibling to them?

With all the language and grammar errors, how can anyone say this was well written?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
My mistake

it was Marty's birthday celebration.

krazikendrakrazikendraalmost 9 years ago
HOT

that is one of my all time favorite stories ! Dare I say, something similar happened to me....it was my fiancé',not my hubby.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Now it's too late...

Now it's too late to stop drinking...Now you MUST keep on drinking to forget the divorce and to live alone, rejected by your whole family...What a wife and what a friend...Who needs enemies with people like them? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IT'S A STORY

Sex stories emulate sexual fantasies, not harsh realities.

Even in real life some wives cheat whenever they can. Some whives cheat when they are tempted too much and/or something is missing in their respective marriages. Some cheat to get even.

Some dont cheat because they chicken out when they have a chance. Some do not cheat because they don't want to. Some adore the husband.

THIS IS AN EROTIC STORY!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Tell Him Nothing!

1) Get an abortion

2) Tell Marty that Sam tried to rape her while he was passed out, and that she doesn't want him over anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sally Tart a female that hates women?

Wow, what a fucked up life you must have had so far. Maybe you should just end it all. I mean if you're even remotely anything like the wife in this story, you should be removed from the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chuk says

It was better than great, it one of the best stories I have ever read. Yes it was

FANTASTIC. Tks. Am going to read all of ur writings. Tks again. Keep writing.

Great photo on ur bio. Very sexy. Is that u?

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Now it's pay up time!

And NO sequel! Bummer.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

You write well, but what you wrote is a woman that did not have "too much to drink".

A woman that needed an excuse to fuck her object of obsession which she clearly had well before that night.

What she did was premeditated, horribly disrespectful and humiliating to her husband and she loved every minute of it not giving a damn about the consequences until it was over.

The way you wrote the characters, he is going to find out eventually and if he has any balls he will find Sam someplace without witnesses and beat him to an inch of his life. Then do it again when he recovers. Then maybe a third time.

Then, the reckoning for her! Public paddling, chastity belt. Kid gets put up for adoption with the new parents paying the costs. He gets to fuck other women, classy women at the home, in front of her.. eventually having her join in to give him threesomes when he wants.

And since she is into humiliation and is submissive, they live a Dom/sub lifestyle with her being his sexual toy.

This would balance the scales and she will probably like it anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ DrSemblance

I have read your comments on many stories. You always seem to have a good way to balance things out. I could not agree more that what you wrote is exactly true about the excuses and what he should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking slut

Just a fucking slut who has no respect for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Man

I wish you'd followed this one up with a chapter 2. I get the feeling you could have written some really great redemption stories.

thamerobinthamerobinabout 7 years ago
ourstanding

what can i add, ? it is truly outstanding, but i await chapter 2, i feel you finished it very hastily, but you could still write another chapter, does sam come round every week and slip her a length?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2380 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.