All Comments on 'A Gritty Urban Love Story'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

The main part was great ... but the ending damn that just ruined the whole thing i know it aint always a happy ending but just damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical

Like a songwriter once said, "some are born to sing the blues." Morbidly not really funny how, in these I hated and then found a rare love, stories, of emotionally damaged people healing and loving, the bad endings always result in the death of a partner by a drunk driving accident. This is promoting the message to stop drinking and driving. The stories don't have to be real, read between the lines and stop a death! I wonder what happened to Max? ... No I can't cry over him, sudden shocking plot suprise twists and endings have that effect for a reason, love the story hate the death reason. Don't drink and drive. Good job with your love story and message. Unless this is a true story, sincere sympathies of your/ or friends' familys' loss. If this is a story based on true experience it just goes to show that sometimes life is just random, who says it has a plan outline? Really people... Explains why I'm still a female who hasn't been fucked yet. Mr.Rights just don't come in waltzing no more, like movies. Save yourself for someone special, (like I'm doing), or after marriage, (like I may do), and you're in for a long wait. Damnit! Although they didn't save their virginty for their soul mates', I love that they found love. A love gained and lost is better to have never loved. Don't agree? Short bliss triumphs long grief and agony, why do you think heaven is the popular destination? Yeah its eternal, but don't you think God will have his hands full with those from redemption, then can't the angels in heaven be corrupted. How can it be a closed matter, it'll be an ever going battle, even when we reach our destinations. Plus there isn't one type of heaven. Thanks for having them find heaven on earth, the short and sweet type ;) . No life is not out to get you, humanity's downfall is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2124 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS