All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 01'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

I hope this isn't one of those "one offs" where you write one Chapter and then we don't hear from you for months if at all. Genie stories are a "thing" for me, maybe its the whole sense of "never going to actually happen", but wouldn't it be great if you actually had a real genie? Keep writing and let's see where this one goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
read it here

Story is also on another website (search for the title) if you don't want to wait

55 chapters... not quite finished... gets regular updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Author

I dont think you need to worry about him dropping this. He writes 2-3 stories at a time and does a chapter every day or 2 for each. I think he has a wonderful imagination and his stories are ok. They could be great but he does no editing ( or it seems so ), and at times its so bad the stories are hard to follow. Ive given up reading his stories as trying to figure out what he means ruins the flow and I cant enjoy them. Its a real shame IMO.

patwhite1970patwhite1970almost 7 years ago

What is the other site please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Pars01

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Good start of a long series...I hope.

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

why did it take 8 weeks before the bottle opened?

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

I Dream of Jeanie as a porno, fantastic!!I A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start. It's every man's dream to be presented with a female genie with an hourglass figure and an insatiable sexual appetite. You not only get all the wealth in the world, but also a great sex life. Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2214 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES