All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 07: Judgement'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

more please, besides the few names of characters already mentioned, why do the other jinn/genies have no names?, how old are they? how long was Gen in her bottle? how long was the council trapped ? etc? more details please.....

keep up your great story, awesome fast updates, looking forward to many more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

Are you planning to add more chapters to this series? I've read all 55 chapters on xnxx.com and would love to see the story continue.

Or are you just moving them to literotica?

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

I am still writing it though I am close to finished with it. Yes I am moving all of them to Literotica. Actually am moving all my sex stories here, Not so sure I could put the others here as they really have no sex at all.

Pars001

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That's Good News

Glad to hear that there will be more. Lit has a non-erotic genre, so you can put the other stories there.

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

Funny I looked and the only non-erotic that Lit has is non-erotic poetry. I looked for a while didn't see any such animal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Here's the link:

https://www.literotica.com/c/non-erotic-stories

Hope this helps.

Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor

ok found it already got Lost Empire added should come up in a day or so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awesome šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jumped a few steps

This chapter was slightly confusing in that the test scenes jumped a few steps in the telling. Instead of going A - B - C - D, the author (who know where he was wanting to take the story) went A - D without the connecting parts. For example, no mention of what the gong noises were for, who the council were or their exile, and the most glaring example was suddenly Jack having Dreama's ownership bottle in his hand with no mention of how he got it or how the council got it.

(Unless it is all explained in the next chapter...)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Jumped steps?

I think it was a new story bearing a little semblance to what happened before. Perhaps you missed a few chapters when transferring across.

Looks like you rushed this part and forgot what you had already written, not just in previous chapters but in previous lines.

eragon43eragon43over 3 years ago

I just started reading this an hour ago and holy fuck do I love it! You seem to be getting a lot of negative comments but I just want to say that this is without a doubt one of best, most creative stories I have read so far. I wish I could do more than give 5 stars, because you certainly deserve it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...