All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 42: Amira'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
JoescrewlooseJoescrewloosealmost 7 years ago
Great story, needs more description.

I've just read this story from chapter 1 in one hit, hence my not commenting earlier. I have to admit that I like the plot and the universe you're creating a great deal; 5 stars with distinction. However, and it pains me to say this, the writing itself is lacking a bit of je ne sais quoi, that little spark that elevates it beyond the norm. Granted, this is only my opinion and will no doubt cause disagreements, but I think you could be more descriptive; the environment, the people, and their feelings. And as a final criticism, your description of the erotic moments could do with a bit of work.

I hope that I haven't caused offense with these comments- as i said, I have just read this in one hit, it was that engaging. And the speed at which you're turning out new chapters is, to be frank, amazing.

Finally, I'm going to be a bit cheeky and make a request. Please keep this universe alive, even after the war is over - it'd be a shame to see it die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...