All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 66: Sex Slave'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
ugh

the story is dead. stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GET LOST

To dunmovyniv, if you don't like the story then just stop reading it you dumb ass. These stories are free and don't need your stupid remarks.

Pars keep writing and ignore the stupids in this world.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ending???

Umm where is the ending of this story?....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars

when can we expect the next chapters, we're looking forward to it, also for Lost Empire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars

I see you've started yet another story. Does this mean you're dropping your two favoured stories now? I sure hope not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars001

Well I've officially stopped reading your stories as you cannot finish them.

This one and LE are good but unfinished and I'm not setting myself up for disappointment from you yet again.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uhuh.....

Pars is Trolling you, and he is removing the comments so you can't see the truth. LOL!! He is not ever going to end the story. One or two per month just to tide you over whenever people get arsed!!

Pars as you have every character you invent uncreatively say to other characters, you are an ASS! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay, just my two cents

First, I read several of the stories you have written. I had started this one on another site. Life issues made me stop until recently. Second what is said below does not change that you have written a decent story, several in fact. I can only hope that this goes as intended, as constructive criticism which every writer should look for.

Unlike a few others that mentioned the ending, I would say keep going. Yes a story should come to and end but only when the chapters are fully written. Some times it takes a few others it takes more. However that said I do feel this story has not been multiple chapters, but one very long one. Though it is often when an author is writing a single story not several. I would say it shows a talent to any that can write several stories, especially a few that are dissimilar to the others. I would say it may be the drawn out factor of the story - a concentration on the sexual parts and over use of titles and tidbits of already know information. Use the talent. Change things. If not ending the story then begin a new "chapter". Perhaps where the children are growing up - though I would say maybe they do so at a slower rate than it took for them to be born. Speaking of which, I seriously hope that you are not gearing toward the tired old "babies to the rescue".

Like a few others, from other "chapters", I would suggest, in the least that you do a few rereads. Grammar is one thing, I, for one, barely notice those being able to read over them. However, missing words is another issue. Also seen a few instances where the wrong name is used. A reread may also give you insight to expand a paragraph or scene and give the "chapter" a better read.

It has been suggested that you are deleting comments. If you are you are. As the writer you should be able to delete them. However, a writer should not be afraid of what people say or how they say it. Many out there can voice an opinion, good or bad. However keep it in mind that many cannot "voice" the thoughts as well as a writer can. Perhaps it is because a comment is not thought through as a writer does his/her stories.

Anyway that is my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars001

I guess you abandoned this story now, please let us know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pars001

Well, you don't even have the decency to reply to your readers so We will be dropping you as a writer. Like another reader said, you're just stringing us along with your half ass stories which you still have to finish one of

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crickets.....cobwebs......and nothing but Troll fodder

To the previous post. Pars did reply elsewhere. Don't bother though. He spouted a bunch of whiney poor me BS, saying he had been away due to health then threatened to pull his HALF stories all together. But what you didn't notice was there was barely any time lost between him starting and stopping other stories. Whatever, pull them then Pars, a half story is NO GOOD anyway. and you Trolled enough that people are obviously not buying it anymore. If you are not going to finish it, then pull it. If you are so close to death as you say, then quit, period. Don't keep starting new stories to string more people along. You keep starting new ones, and leaves this one and the others in the dirt. I'm positive you are just trolling now.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

This episode was sub par...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...