All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 68: Confrontation'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fromindiafromindiaalmost 6 years ago
Too little too late???

Once I followed your characters and then you got distracted. I almost lost the connection and flow. Suggestion: take all the time and finish the story and then publish it within a month or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes but missing the jewel in the crown

Great stuff again! But Lost Empire is, by far, your best work and your attention is being distracted with other stories! Lost Empire please!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
I agree with the previous comments

I have given up on reading your stories until I notice that you have posted the final chapter and then read them. This story was kind of lightweight but enjoyable. But the pace of posting new chapters real killed any enjoyment of reading them. It would be great if you just pick one of you long running stories and finish it. But you are the author, so do what you want and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

😴 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

I read from the start, and found it light hearted and fun.. Now, I hate to quit reading but meh......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pars001

You're almost done with this story, are you going to finish it?

MLeopardiMLeopardialmost 5 years ago
Almost a year

Are you going to finish this story or just leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What up

I know you finished this story a while back. I read it on another site. So the ? Is why is it not on this one? You have been posting chapters of a follow up story to one that's listed here. Why isn't it here also? I love your stories and look forward to reading more from you. The thing I like best about your stories on this site is that I don't have to hunt around for the next chapter. It's all there, in order, nice and simple. Keep up the great work.

A true fan

RamazaRamazaover 4 years ago
Where are the lost chapters??

I have read this story in 1 go, and to find it stopping at chapter 68 and not getting the end of it is frustrating. someone mentioned in a comment that the storu is indeed finished, but not posted on this site, when can i find the rest of it?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Sealed with a Kiss!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...