All Comments on 'A Halloween Soulmate'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

I loved it! more please!!!!!

dg0076dg0076over 15 years ago
amazing

what a great story I loved every min of it I hope you use these characters again I absolutely love them.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 15 years ago
I love vampire stories!

I'm so happy he turned out to be a vampire! I hope you use your characters again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I loved it. Hope to hear about Jasmine and her vampire love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved You Story!

Thank you so much for your wonderful vampire story! For once, a good ending. And the sex wasn't bad either:) Can you write another one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
First Class story and

enough time before Halloween to start another story in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
talent

You actually have some talent but there are just so many mistakes... typos... and poorly written areas that it takes away from the story. You need to find a good editor it will do wonders to your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please disregard...

the previous person. I don't think you need an editor. There wasn't anything that took away from my reading experience and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm not sure what that person was talking about poorly written parts, maybe if they weren't posting anonymously, you could ask them. I loved it. Thanks and keep up the good work!

msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
REALLY GOOD!!!

Will there be another story for Jasmine?????? LOVE the name!!!!!!!!! I wonder why TEEHEE :D

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 15 years ago
great story

you know that you need to make this longer and then go right on and turn it into a full-on book...i loved the things he said to her...beautiful prose... jayha

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story.

Loved this! More please. i especially like that the heroine is a black girl named Candace just like me :-P But even if she were not, I would love this story, Please consider writing more about these two and about Jasmine and the brothers!

ldzansildzansiover 15 years ago
we want more we want more

please please hurry up with the next story and make sure its not a short one lolxx this was a great story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's actually a compliment

that was given by the reader who wrote the comment titled 'talent'. Literature is supposed to stretch your imagination, and where I saw perfect segues and break lapses, this reader might have been a bit put off by them because he or she was already picturing this story's cinematic counterpart, where such segues are visually hard to pull off for a work so short. HINT HINT! That said, by all means, your readers implore you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Standing ovation (everyone, get up)

This so threw me at the end, man! I did not expect this turn, espically with a mixed couple! I Hope that happens to me, but if not, let me have a wet dream about it!

WolfwyndWolfwyndalmost 15 years ago
Good Start

Please tell me you intend to continue. I've read much of your work, just jumping to this one so I'd have something I could finish before I have to leave and I think you've got a great premise here. The good thing about this story is that it does not have to be continued...but I sure as hell wouldn't argue if it was. Of course that could be because I'd still like to see Mark get pummeled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

Amazing! You are very gifted. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love it

this was so AWESOME

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
MMMM..

GOOD, THOUGH CREEPY WITH THE SENSE OF REALITY///

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Any more for a series?

Very enjoyable - now, please, let's have them continue - let me know when that happens!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 13 years ago
A Good start to a Great Series!

Good story, wish it would have been a little longer, But very good never the less! I am enjoying reading your non-human series. You are good at what you do. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

This is one of my favorite stories that I can read over and over again.

Spicy + Great writing = Angelicsounds

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09almost 12 years ago
Agreement with kitty

My only complaint is the length. Excilent story

labellnoirelabellnoireabout 11 years ago
Wow

LOL love the twist .. thanks for a very interesting and entertaining story.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago
I love vampire stories!!!

I need more Peter and Candace!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAT

I'm looking through the comments and I can't believe people like this shit. Really? That vampire shit came out of nowhere, and it was weird. Very weird. Maybe I'm just not the right person for this type of thing but it was strange and not very well written.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
so good

Can Jasmine have her own story, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
....

#plottwist!! Lol I was just like 'sayWHAT!' Not what I expected!! Lmao good stuff! I love when a story throws me off my game!!

WitchyWoman1985WitchyWoman1985almost 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

Absolutely loved the plot twist!!! The whole story is just awesome. Plz write more like this one :)

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 8 years ago
*****

I have read this story when it was first submitted 8yrs ago and loved it then and still love it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Category

interracial? good story, just saying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story. love forever, something to strive for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous