A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,601 Followers

"Oh baby that feels good," she moaned, trying to keep things quiet and under control for the time being. A quiet orgasm was very un-Penny-like, and I knew she had at least one monster waiting to be unleashed if she'd let me.

Kathy was sucking furiously on Ron's cock, spurred on by her own release, and Ron was getting more vocal. When Kathy started moaning audibly Penny took it as a signal.

"Fuck me Stevie boy," she said.

She got on her hands and knees and positioned herself carefully so our audience would have a good view, and I mounted my hot steed. Penny's pussy always felt like it was made for my cock, and there was very little chance of me being quiet fucking her that way.

A lusty sounding Kathy got up on all fours. "Fuck me Ronnie, do me like Steve," she said. They were talking quietly, but I think they knew we could hear them.

I started out fucking Penny slowly, pulling out all the way each time so I could give Kathy a good look at my full eight inches.

"God that's hot," she said to Ron as she watched us. She was sort of facing me, so I couldn't see Ron's cock in her, but he was clearly fucking her slowly the way I was doing Penny.

"Steve's got a big cock doesn't he baby," Ron was breathing hard, but kept up his quiet conversation. "You like his big cock baby? He fucks like that guy you like in the dirty movie doesn't he? Think how deep that big cock would go inside you . . ."

"Ohhhh fuuuck!" Kathy moaned as he drilled into her. Her head was down on the mattress, but she was still watching us intently.

Penny was getting into it now, and getting more vocal. She started thrusting back into me to get me to speed up.

"Fuck me harder baby! Give it to me! Give it!" she grunted loudly through her teeth. "Oh fuck yeah!" She was in her full voice now, and getting louder. "God I love your cock!"

I was slapping into Penny's ass loudly now, and Ron was doing the same to Kathy. There was no more pretense of trying to keep quiet from each other, it was game on, and the sounds of sex filled the room. Kathy had her arms up on the thin metal railing, her sexy little body on full display for me as her pussy got pummeled from behind, and she and Ron were both moaning at the top of their lungs.

"Oh My Fucking God!" she yelled. "Squeeze my tits baby! . . . Oh fuck!"

Penny was on the verge of cumming, and I knew it was going to be one of her big ones. I slid a hand under her belly and found her clit, and after a few strokes she went off like a rocket with a loud scream and much thrashing about as I continued my assault on her plasma fired pussy. She ended up flat on her stomach with her legs spread wide, and I continued pumping into her as best I could until I heard Kathy cum. I looked up at her as she let out a window rattling moan and her body quivered for what seemed an endless time, Ron still giving it to her good. While she was in the middle of it I pulled out and splattered my seed all over Penny's beautiful ass and back, and Ron came with another series of loud grunts.

"Fuck Steve . . ." was all Penny could quietly say as she lay there, legs spread and arms out, unable to move.

"Jesus Kathy!" Ron said quietly, as he gasped for breath. "I've never seen you this hot before. I could get used to this."

Ron was still on his knees, and Kathy spun around and took his cock in her mouth hungrily. "Holy shit," Ron said as he collapsed on the bed, Kathy still sucking him clean.

I grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen counter and wiped the splatter of Penny's backside. "You've got a magic cock baby," she said breathlessly, just loud enough for the others to hear. "Looks like Ronnie does too." She winked at me and rolled her head onto the pillow for some much needed sleep.

"Goodnight you guys," Penny said for all to hear. "We've got a big day tomorrow . . ."

I'm sure everybody went to sleep wondering just what that meant.

——————————

The next day dawned bright and sunny. A thick fog hung over the pond from the cold night air, and it swirled around in rising tendrils as the sun slowly dissipated it. I think I was the first one awake, and my head was fuzzy from the tequila. It was chilly, so I put two logs in the wood stove, and I took a look in Penny's coolers and found some orange juice and some yogurt to get me going. I'm always starving in the morning, especially after good sex. I was naked, which is the normal way to be at Camp Heaven, but I thought that might be pushing things to far too soon with Kathy and Ron, so I pulled on my boxers. I sat quietly at the big round table — ground zero for the wild sex at Penny's last party — and thought of how hot Kathy had looked the night before, showing herself off to me up against the railing as she got fucked from behind. I was playing it all over again in my mind when I saw her stir up in the loft.

She sat up quickly, too quickly probably, let out a quiet moan and put a hand on her forehead. After she held her aching head for a few moments, she turned and noticed me. Her lovely tits were in full view of me, and she didn't seem to mind. That was a good sign. She nonchalantly found her bra and carefully put it on, and then she slipped on her panties. She looked at the still sleeping Ron and quietly crawled to the ladder. As she descended her bubbly ass wiggled seductively, almost like she was giving me a special show.

"Morning Steve," she said quietly as she approached me. She kissed me softly on the cheek and walked to the kitchen counter, her ass wiggling and jiggling under her thin cotton panties. Ron and Penny were right, it was a spectacular ass. She poured a glass of juice and joined me at the table.

"How's your head?" I asked quietly.

"It's been better," she smiled. "So tell me Steve, did Penny really have to make it so warm in here last night, or did she just do it to get us all outta our clothes?" She smiled seductively as she looked up at me with twinkling eyes.

"I think you know the answer to that," I said with a quiet laugh. Kathy shook her head, still smiling.

"Coffee, I need coffee . . ." Penny moaned quietly, and she slithered her naked body off the side of the bed. "Mornin' you guys," she said as she passed us, rubbing her eyes.

She turned on the small propane cook stove, put on a pot of water, and sat down at the table with us, her tits jiggling nicely.

"If you don't put some clothes on I'll have to take care of Ronnie again this morning," Kathy said to Penny. "You know he's always had a thing for you."

"Really?" Penny said, suddenly very alert and curious.

"Oh come on, you must know that after all these years," Kathy said.

"Well . . ." Penny said, searching for the right words, "that probably happens amongst all groups of friends, right?"

"Yeah, I guess it does," Kathy said, looking at my chest and then up into my eyes.

The water was boiling so Penny got up and poured it through the coffee maker, and the heady aroma filled the room. I walked over to the wood stove and got down on my knees to poke at the fire. I did it purposely to give Kathy a good look at my ass. I was going to keep the heat turned up on her all day, and with a little luck I would have my hands on that sweet ass of her's later.

"Mornin' folks," Ron said from up above. He was looking down with a big smile at the still naked Penny at the kitchen counter.

"Penny!" Kathy said sternly.

"Oh, Sorry sweetie," she said to Kathy. "Sorry Ronnie, I didn't know you were up," she said, looking up at Ron.

"Nothin' to be sorry about sweetheart. Nothin' at all," he said down to Penny, who was standing next to the bed putting on her undies. Of course Penny was better prepared for all this than Kathy, and her bra and panties were lacy and almost see through.

"I guess next time I go 'camping' I'll have to hit Victoria's Secret first," Kathy said with a little laugh. "Who knew?"

"You look plenty hot sweetie," Penny said to her. "There's nothin' sexier than real life. Right Steve?"

"Absolutely," I said, blatantly admiring Kathy's tits.

Penny poured four big mugs of coffee and brought them to the table with a little carton of milk and a bowl of sugar and a spoon.

As Ron was on his way down the ladder Penny said, "We can all share the spoon right? It's nice to share."

When Ron heard her words he missed the bottom rung on the steep ladder and almost fell on his ass.

"Whoops! Sorry. Tequila makes me clumsy" he said, looking slightly embarrassed. His cock was at half-mast from watching Penny get dressed, and pretty noticeable under his silk boxers.

"Sit down honey. Everybody'll lose their appetite lookin' at that thing," she said, gesturing to his crotch.

Right on que, Penny looked at him and said, "I'm hungry." She spun her head towards Kathy and said, "Let's see what we can whip up for these big strong boys."

The two girls got up and started cracking eggs. Penny put some bagels in a metal contraption with a handle and asked me to toast them with the wood stove fire. Ten minutes later we were chowing down on scrambled eggs, bagels, and fresh fruit. Penny kept the coffee flowing.

"So Ron, do you go to the gym, or is that just from hard work?" I said, gesturing to his well muscled upper body.

"Yeah, I hit the gym three times a week with a buddy of mine. It keeps me feelin' healthy," he said.

"They just like to watch the girls in their tights," Kathy laughed.

"Well, there's that," Ron said with a smile.

"So where is this gym, maybe I should join." Penny said, winking at Ron.

"You keep your ass outta there Penny," Kathy said playfully. "You should come do yoga with me."

"Ah, that explains it," I said, looking at Kathy.

"Explains what?" she asked me, looking curious.

"Uh . . . well . . . your . . ." I searched for the right words.

"I believe he means your perfect little ass honey," Penny said to her.

I silently agreed, and Kathy blushed.

"Yoga girls always have awesome asses," Penny said. "And they're flexible too. Is she flexible Ronnie?"

"Oh yeah," Ron said. "You'll s . . ." He wanted to say you'll see, but he stopped himself short. Kathy blushed even more, and her whole chest was bright red.

"We better clean up these dishes," she said, and she made her way quickly to the kitchen counter with a load of plates.

The awkwardness passed quickly, and we finished up our coffee.

"Ready to hit it Ronnie?" I said.

"Yeah man. Let me throw on some clothes and I'll meet you out there.

———————

Ron and I had the rest of the demolition work done by mid-morning, and we were ready to start framing in the new work. The girls were shuttling us supplies from the truck on the ATV, and everybody was having a good time. When the girls were gone Ron talked freely about last night.

"Jesus that was some wild shit last night," he said. "I haven't seen Kathy that worked up in years man. We've been married a long time, and things were gettin' pretty stale in that department, if you know what I mean. It felt great to have her really fired up again." He laughed and said, "She's probably saying the same thing about me to Penny."

"Penny's fuckin' hot isn't she?" he said. "Jesus Christ she fucked like an animal last night. Kathy would probably kill me for sayin' this, but I've wanted to fuck her ever since I first met her. But she and Kath were best friends, you know how that is."

"I don't know if this is the right time to say this or not," I said, "I mean you look like you could pound me into a pulp if this pisses you off, but what the hell, it's gotta be said at some point. Penny feels the same way about you, and she's hoping to swap partners this weekend. That's where her devious plan is heading." I blurted the whole thing out with a nervous laugh.

"Fuck!" Ron said softly, with a faraway look in his eyes. After a long pause he said, "Don't worry man, it's cool. It fuckin' makes me horny as hell. It's weird, I mean I never thought about sharing Kath with anybody else . . . well I guess I've fantasized about that stuff, but it's never been, like a real life idea, you know what I mean?" He still had that far away look. I didn't really have anything more to say, so I just let him mull it over.

"Wow, this is blowin' my mind man . . . we gotta do this though . . . it's like a once in a lifetime kinda thing. It's too perfect . . . we gotta go for it, right?" he asked.

"It's gotta be your decision man, you and Kathy. But I'm all for it if you guys are, I mean Kathy's super hot, and we all get along great, and like you said, it's like the perfect storm of opportunity here. There's somethin' magic about this place . . ." I said. After a moment I added, "It's totally up to you guys though. If either of you is the least bit uncomfortable with the idea I'll get Penny to back down. She'll understand, she loves you guys."

"Fuck, my head's spinning man. The thought of finally getting together with Penny . . . and with Kathy watching . . . Jesus, I gotta sit down man," he said as he walked over to the lawn chairs.

Just then the girls drove up with the load of lumber we asked for. They saw me working and Ron sitting, and they stopped next to him.

"What's the matter? You okay Ronnie? You don't look so good," Kathy said.

"No, I'm okay sweetie. Come here and give me a kiss," he said.

"We're just taking a little break," I said as I joined him in a lawn chair.

"How about coffee and donuts for you boys? Ronnie looks a little pale," Penny said as she went inside.

I wanted to get Penny alone to fill her in on what had happened, so I wolfed down a donut and hopped on the ATV. "Hey Penny," I said, "let's go down to the truck. I wanna get a couple things." She got on and we sped away down the trail. When we got to the truck I told her what had happened.

"Ron's totally into it baby. When you guys showed up he was sittin' down 'cause his head was about to explode thinkin' about fucking you," I laughed.

"Holy shit, really! Oh man, now I gotta sit down," she said, and she sat on the back of the truck. "This is so awesome. A dream come true after all these years . . ."

"Don't forget about Kathy. You don't want to go there unless it's totally cool with her, right?" I said.

"Yeah. Yeah," Penny said dreamily. "But I don't think that's gonna be a problem. She wants you bad. She's tryin' to be coy about it but I can tell. Watchin' your big cock split me open last night just about did her in I think."

"Well, I think it's gonna to be hardest for her to take the plunge . . . to give her husband to her best old friend. Ron'll be giving her to someone they don't have a long history with. That's very different, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'll be careful. But I really don't think it'll be a problem. I think she wants this just as much as the rest of us. She's just afraid to say it out loud. Oh man, this is so fucking exciting. Thank you Steve," she said, and she gave me a big wet kiss.

"We'd better load up a few things so it looks normal when we get back," I said.

We brought a small load up to the camp and while Ron and I unloaded it he whispered in my ear. "It's gonna happen buddy. Kathy's in."

———————

The day wore on and Ron and I made great progress on the porch. We had half the windows installed and it was looking good. Penny was super happy.

"I think it's quitin' time. We don't want you boys to wear yourselves out," she said with a sly grin. Why don't you go down to the pond and get cleaned up. The water's still surprisingly warm. Kath and I'll bring some towels down in a few minutes.

Ron and I walked down to the pond and stripped off our clothes by the lounge chairs.

"Jesus, this is embarrassing," he said. "Don't take this the wrong way man. It's Penny I'm thinkin' about." He turned and revealed half a hard-on.

"Yeah, she's got a way of doin' that to a guy," I laughed, and I walked into the water. It really was a comfortable temperature, and I was hoping the girls would join us for a swim.

They came down the trail in their underwear, with towels and a two bars of biodegradable soap. Penny stripped and was in the water quickly, but Kathy looked a bit nervous and was slower to join us. We were all standing waist deep, but Kathy kept her tits below the water and looked shy.

"We brought some soap. Why don't we clean each other up?" Penny said.

She waited for her friend to make the first move. Kathy looked at the very calm and happy looking Ron, and then she rose up with water cascading off her pretty body. She walked over to Penny and started lathering up Penny's tits.

"Well this is unexpected," Penny said, looking shocked and delighted at the same time. She quickly lathered up her own hands and started soaping up a smiling Kathy.

"Fuck!" was the only coherent thing Ron could think to say. He was mesmerized.

They walked into shallower water and cleaned every in of each other, each one taking turns bending at the waist to give good access to their nether regions.

"Where's the video camera when you need it," I said to Ron.

"God damn!" he managed to blurt out. I could only imagine what was going on in his mind.

The girls were both thoroughly soaped up and Penny turned to us and said, "You boys want us to do you now?" and she beckoned us with her index finger. She was looking at Ron, and Kathy was looking at me, so I crossed in front of him and walked into the shallow water, presenting my dripping body to Kathy in all it's fully aroused glory. Ron reached Penny at the same moment, and the swap was complete. All our cards were on the table.

The girls both started on our chests, and then lathered up our arms and backs before turning us around to face them again, our hard cocks almost poking them in their bellies. Kathy had had enough of the teasing and she went right to my cock. She moaned as she wrapped her slender fingers around it for the first time, and again as she slipped her other soapy hand onto my smooth, cleanly shaven balls.

Penny was slowly stroking Ron's cock, and both of them were moaning softly. Kathy let go of me and turned me around. She lathered up my ass and I felt her soapy hand move down through the crack until she had my balls in her hand again. Her body was up against my back, and her other hand reached around me and slowly stroked my throbbing shaft. She was breathing hard and we were both moaning. Nobody wanted to say anything and break the spell.

We were turned a little, and Kathy had a good view of Ron and Penny. "Let's get the soap off you Ronnie," Penny said softly. They both splashed down in the thigh deep water. Kathy seemed mesmerized by the position she had me in, and what she was doing felt incredible, so we just stood there and she continued her soapy fondling, watching the others intently. Her hand fondling my balls from behind felt particularly wonderful.

"Stand up Ronnie," Penny said. She stayed on her knees and engulfed his fat six-incher in her hungry mouth. "Fuck Penny!" Ron moaned loudly, and Kathy moaned as she saw it. She pushed me down in the water and slashed in on top of me. As we came up she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, our wild tongues betraying all our pent-up lust. She crawled into shallow water and looked back at me, her dripping pink pussy poking out between her spectacular ass cheeks. In a flash I was behind her, guiding my rock hard shaft into her velvety depths.

"Ohhhhh Steeeve! . . . FUCK!" she yelled as I bottomed out my full length in her small body. "God damn it! . . . Shit! . . . Oh my GOD!" she yelled as I fucked her hard. I probably should have started slow, but the girl made me hot and I wasn't controlling myself very well. In no time she came hard, and I had to hold back on her arms to keep her head from going in the water. She was out of control, and I pumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into her flailing body.

riverboy
riverboy
4,601 Followers