A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,593 Followers

Penny and Ron were farther up on the muddy shore, Penny on her back and Ron thrusting wildly into her with her legs over his shoulders. They were both grunting loudly, and Penny shrieked at the top of her lungs as she came in one of her now famous monster orgasms. There was muddy water splashing all around them, and Ron's yell as he came—the sound of almost thirty years of pent up desire—echoed off the hillsides.

As soon as I pulled out of Kathy she sat down in the water and took my still throbbing cock in her mouth. She sucked me like a woman possessed, devouring every inch of me and sucking every last drop of fluid out of me.

"God Kathy, you're so fuckin' sexy!" I said. She had a mouthful of cock and moaned.

"I can't believe how deep you were inside me," she said breathlessly as my cock slipped from her hungry mouth. "I must have some extra nerve endings up there I didn't know about—holy shit you felt good!" She put my cock back in her mouth and continued her wonderful blowjob. I was staying almost fully hard because it felt so damn good.

"You know, you're only the second man to fuck me since I was a teenager," she said as she took a quick breather.

"I'm a lucky man," I said as my cock went back in her eager mouth.

"Let's go inside," she said as she stood up and took my hand.

Ron was on his back on one of the lounge chairs and Penny was riding him hard, their bodies still covered with mud. Kathy led me out of the water towards them, and she kissed Penny as we passed by. Penny moaned into Kathy's mouth as Ron thrust up into her, and then Kathy dragged me quickly up the path, into the still warm camp, and onto the old brass bed.

She pushed me down on my back and sixty-nined me, her beautiful little bubble ass in my face for the first time. She was wet and slippery—a combination of semen, pond water, and pussy juice—and it tasted wonderful. She came again almost as soon as I got my mouth on her—just a few licks and she was flying. When she came down she inhaled my cock again, and I licked her tender pussy softly.

"I've gotta feel you inside me again," she said, and she turned herself around and mounted me like Penny was riding Ron. She settled all the way down onto my rock hard cock in one slow movement. She just sat there very still for a moment to enjoy the sensation.

"Holy fuck! I don't know what this feels like to you, but . . . holy shiiiiitt!" she said as her eyes rolled back in her head and a wave of pleasure washed over her and her body broke out in goosebumps from head to toe. I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting and massaging me.

"Fuuuck!" she said quietly, looking down at me with glazed eyes. "That's the first time I've ever cum without even moving! Jeeesus!"

She took a few deep breaths to gather her senses, and started slowly sliding up and down on my shaft. "Oh mother of God that feels amazing!" she said. She lowered her head down and kissed me hard. "Fuck me Steve," she whispered.

I pumped up into her at a slowly increasing pace, her bouncing ass meeting my every thrust. Soon we were nearly hovering above the wildly oscillating old bed springs, and I kicked into overdrive with my best rapid-fire porn star thrusting. She levitated above me and mumbled unintelligible words like she was speaking in tongues, and a huge orgasm ripped through her. She collapsed on top of me, and I ran my hands gently all over her sweaty back and her perfect round ass as she twitched uncontrollably. I was still deep inside her, and I started thrusting ever so slowly into her.

She kissed me and said, "You didn't cum did you, you big dirty boy. You're gonna have to fuck me more with that big cock aren't you baby," she purred in my ear.

I rolled her on her back and I got off the bed and grabbed her legs and roughly yanked her towards me. Her ass was at the edge of the bed, and I folded her flexible legs down so her knees were in her armpits. Ron was right about the yoga. I got down on my knees and licked her asshole and her well-fucked pussy. I gave her clit a good tongue thrashing and she was screaming for my cock.

"Fuck me God damn it!" she yelled.

I stood up and slid in balls deep, and then I fucked her brains out for a long, long time. She came twice more, and when she looked like she was going to pass out I pulled out and howled at the top of my lungs as I sprayed cum all over her.

——————————————

About an hour later, after we'd all fucked each others brains out, Penny and Ron walked up the path, naked and freshly clean from another swim. Ron and Kathy embraced and shared one of the most passionate kisses I've ever witnessed.

"Come on baby, let me clean you up," he said, smiling at Kathy. The two of them walked hand-in-hand down to the pond.

"Holy fuckin' shit!" Penny said, shaking her head and looking happy and well satisfied. "I hope you guys had fun . . . that was fuckin' incredible for Ronnie and me."

"Yup, that was incredible," I said, shaking my head in wonder. "I hope they're cool with it. We'll know soon enough."

We looked out the window and could see Ron soaping up Kathy, and there was a lot of kissing and laughing.

"Looks like they're happy," Penny said with a smile.

——————————————

The next two days and two nights were filled with great sex. Two-ways, three-ways, four-ways — every which way. It's hard to pick a favorite moment, but Kathy's first time with two guys at once—me fucking her from behind while she sucked off her ecstatic husband—ranks right up there. She came like a freight train, with Penny underneath her, sucking on her tits.

Somehow Ron and I managed to get all the porch windows finished up, and the french doors installed. It all looked great and Penny was happy as a clam. Sunday morning rolled around, and we packed up our things and closed up the old camp.

"Steve and I were thinking of having a painting party here in the spring. You guys in?" Penny asked Kathy and Ron. They both nodded an emphatic yes.

"It's to soon to know for sure, but I might be able to recruit some other helpers too. Would that be cool with you guys?" Penny asked them.

Kathy and Ron looked at each other, and they smiled and nodded at each other.

"Yup, the more the merrier," Kathy said with twinkling eyes and sexy little smile.

riverboy
riverboy
4,593 Followers