All Comments on 'A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 01'

by Ashuttle9696

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time to get her some strange dick

Gotta love a sexy wife who enjoys having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 2

Great start to the story... Can't wait for the next part!

Ashuttle9696Ashuttle9696almost 6 years agoAuthor
Race Issue

Hey everyone, thanks to those who appreciate the story, I think you’ll see some writing improvements in Ch.2

I’m surprised by the reaction to the fact the family is Mexican American/ Hispanic. I like Mexican girls, I wanted my main character to be one, and that’s it. That won’t change, and the new males in her life being white won’t change either. She’s a horny American housewife, her family’s national origins are basically meaningless to the story.

And yes she’s a slut, “puta”, wife, and I love it.

ElhotmanElhotmanalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE part 2, 3 & 4!

Love, love, love this story. I have neighbors that fit this couple to a T. She is a voluptuous Latina with huge tits, thick thighs and fat ass. She is fun and always wears overly revealing cloths. She just looks like she is a good fuck. He, on the other hand, is very short and just looks like he has a small dick. I know he is not fucking her good. His small dick probably can not make it pass her thick thighs and fat ass cheeks, so I know he is not stroking her deep inside. My family is new to the neighborhood and they like coming over and hanging out. She just friend requested me on Facebook and I am now privy to all her sexy photos. WOW! Anyways, great story. Can we PLEASE get part 2,3 & 4? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

Really looking forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please, soon

You are a damn good writer and the story is hot. More chapters pronto please.

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Any man with a sexy wife enjoys showing her off

And many enjoy when she plays. Please right more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing start - when’s the next chapter?

Nothing like an innocent super busty housewife getting into some naughty trouble. This story is great - Can’t wait for the barbecue! Also have a feeling she’s going to get into even more trouble with her handsome boys...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more chapters

Loved all the detail in the story, makes the cheating seem even more taboo. And really love the detail about this thick Latina milf getting grinded on by a younger guy. Hope the story keeps its pace of continuing to build until she finally gives it all up to Brad, and maybe Logan too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the detail description of your wife and what she did. I hope she has fun at the barbecue and will tell you the details of what she did. My wife is busty too and loves to dress sexy. I love to watch her flirt with other men.

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
Very Erotic Writing

Another erotic piece from this imaginative and creative writer.

I have big tits and I do a lot of what natalie does in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pop goes the cucky !

Half a pound of creampie

Half a pound of sloppys

Thats the way the cunt brings

Pop goes the cucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Clucks will Love this One

I cannot see a Man letting his wife do this .. But then again I do not get turned on By seeing My Wife with another guy ..If That was My wife Brad would go Deer hunting with Me One Time .. I am afraid He might get lost in the woods .

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I can't believe so many people love this shit! No stars for cucky or the so called author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. Natalie had a great 'girl's night out' and is well on her way toward becoming a hot wife and spreading her legs for another man.

Also, she is conditioning her husband to eventually become cuckold because she's sharing all the details with him! That is exactly what my wife did!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lost me when you misspelled a 3-letter word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAshuttle9696@Ashuttle9696
420 Followers
Thanks to all fans for reaching out! For plot development I decided to rework chapter 2 of Latina Mom Black Bully to make it at least twice as long, effectively including chapter 3 with it. It’s about 70% done, I expect to get a lot done in the coming weeks. Ashuttle9696@gma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES