A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie reached over and started rubbing her husband's hardening dick through his boxers.

Natalie giggled cutely, breasts trembling, the edge of her areolas peeping over the top of her nightie. "He reminds me of you sweetie, he couldn't keep his hands off my butt! I told him and Logan about Chris' baseball scholarship and they started saying 'good job sport' and patting me on my behind, like we were a team! We all got into it, it was so funny! Brad loved how soft my dress material was, so after a while he kinda started more rubbing than patting you know? I was trying to be a good wingwoman for Joanna, and I knew Brad was a little drunk, so I let him rub my little tush a bit while we waited for drinks. I knew you'd understand."

She looked at David with a shy smile, hand still on his dick, looking for his approval. He gulped, cock hardening further at the thought of his wife of 21 years nonchalantly getting her monster booty manhandled by a stranger. He didn't want her to think he was a jealous husband or that he was trying to curtail her freedom. He carefully worded his response.

"Wow baby, you're a really dedicated friend, Joanna sure picked the right girlfriend for tonight. Were you comfortable with Brad acting like that? You didn't mind?"

Natalie thought about her own response for a moment. "Well now that you ask, the club was getting pretty cold at times, when we weren't dancing. Having Brad's hands on me was definitely welcome in those times. He's such a good friend! Logan on the other hand liked to pinch more, so him I didn't like as much."

Natalie continued her story.

"Towards the end, after we spoke, Brad was getting pretty tired so we sat down in a booth. He started nodding off and begged to use my lap as a pillow for a while, so I let him. He laid his head right onto my thighs and was out like a light! I think he drank too much. It felt kind of good having to take care of someone again. But honestly honey, the best part was the dancing. I know I don't usually dance, but tonight brought it out in me. Once I got used to the music it was so fun to dance to."

"Nice babe, I'm glad you were able to pick it up so fast."

"Brad made it really fun. He knows it so well, he taught me that my body type is best suited to dance that sort of music. I felt so sorry for him though!"

"Sorry for him? Why's that honey? Sounded like he was having a great time."

"That's just it. As he was leaning with his back on the wall I and I was practicing my dancing on him, I felt something hard laying across my butt. I reached back with my hand because I thought it was a weapon but it turned out to be his penis! And it was getting super hard! Oh my god honey, he and I were mortified. To not make it worse, I just turned back around kept dancing and ignored it. It was really pressing into me though. Baby, it was so big and hard that every once in awhile, I swear, I had to reach back to make sure it really wasn't a weapon!" Natalie shuddered at her memory.

Natalie fished out her husbands 5 inch dick from his boxers, wrapped her fist around it and started slowly stroking. His penis was on the thinner side. David was dumbstruck. After a long pause, he realized it was his turn to talk.

"My god babe... the poor sap must have been suffering. You are so mean." David forced a chuckle. "But I'm glad you and Brad became such erm uh.. close friends. You should bring him by the house sometime."

Natalie shrieked, a sound half driven by elation and half by horniness.

"I'm so glad you feel that way about Brad honey! I was hoping you would. What a relief. One more thing. I have 1 teeny tiny confession to make. Ok, here goes. So when Brad laid down in my lap to rest in the booth, we played a game that I was his mother and he was my baby. It was hysterical and we both, again, got really into it. He kept crying that he was thirsty and hungry but didn't want water or food, just milk. They were out of milk at the bar, and I didn't want the game to end because of me, so I just took out a nipple and let Brad pretend to nurse. It was so harmless hon, and didn't last long, but I shouldn't have done it, please don't be mad at me?"

Natalie gave David a worried look, and awaited her fate. She had gotten carried away in a game, and was sure she would lose her marriage.

David didn't really see the harm. Context matters a lot, and they were playing a game. Plus it was just a nipple, everybody has two. And her legendary hooters were always constantly on display, so Brad hadn't seen anything particularly special.

David slowly looked up at his wife and said "Nice job thinking quickly on your feet babe! Bet he was surprised by your dedication to the role?"

Natalie exclaimed "He sure was! We had to be discrete, but baby, he started sucking on my nipples so good, I told him not to be a shy baby and slurp up! I was having a little fun lowering and raising my nips out of his mouth. But you see, I held his head to my nipple with one hand but had nowhere to put my other hand. I ended up settling it on his pants, but forgot about that long penis from earlier! I think I left my hand on it just a second too long baby, I felt it move under my hand and then there was a wet spot. Brad squirted in his pants! As he came, he moaned so loudly into my fat titties, and they were dripping with his spit. Some people at the club even turned around and noticed us!"

She hurried her pumping as she spoke, and David couldn't hold it in any longer. He starting spewing his load in their bed. He creamed all over his wife's hand, with a couple spurts reaching her nightie. Natalie cooed and relaxed him while she squeezed his shaft and pressed his sensitive head, coaxing out the last few drops.

After they both exhaled and calmed down, Natalie brought her hand to her mouth and proceeded to lick it clean of her husband's cum, as was her habit. He'd never seen her waste any cum whatsoever, most likely because she hated to dirty tissues or a towel. She ate cum for for the environment, real dedication.

She smiled slyly at her husband between individually sucking her cum soaked fingers.

When she was done, Natalie turned back around to go to sleep, and as she did she added,

"By the way, I told Brad I'd be his date to a barbecue Logan is having at his place tomorrow. I'm going to pick Brad up at 7. Love you, goodnight, best husband."

David took a breath, still seeing stars.

"That was amazing. Thanks Nat."

David rolled over.

"Have fun at Logan's tomorrow."

12