A Happy Medium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's tongue swirled rapidly around Tessa's foreskin, manipulating it into position. Soon, Madison found the crinkled opening of Tessa's foreskin and she started to suck it further into her mouth. At the same time, Madison made her tongue rigid and she positioned the tip of her tongue directly against the end of Tessa's foreskin. Madison pushed gently, felt the flesh give way slightly. Madison felt her wet tongue slipping inside of Tessa's foreskin. The flavor grew saltier, more intense. Madison moaned and pushed further. Tessa's foreskin closed around her, squeezing her tongue deliciously. Madison pushed further and further, until she felt the soft tip of Tessa's penis against the tip of her tongue. Stretched out, Tessa's foreskin was stretched across a least an inch and a half of Madison's wet tongue.

Madison moaned in pleasure as her tongue probed around the inside of Tessa's now-tight foreskin. Any residual repulsion was gone. Tessa's flavor was too sweet, her scent too delicate. If anything, Madison wished their was more. Madison wished she could fit her whole tongue into Tessa's warm, inviting foreskin. It was so dirty, to taste the folded, fragrant inside of Tessa's skin. The thought of it pushed Madison further, she needed relief. She reached a free hand back quickly, between he legs, finding her pussy lips slicker than before, her juices dripping down her leg. She ran her fingers through her slit, moaning and probing her tongue further.

Tessa's breath had long since caught in her throat and her hands froze, squeezing her aching breasts. Madison was leaning back slightly, even as she probed with her tongue and the Tessa's view was completely unobstructed. Tessa could see Madison's tongue slipping inside of her foreskin and she could feel Madison's tongue wetting her soft skin. It seemed that getting completely inside of Tessa's foreskin had excited Madison, and she moved her tongue faster and more recklessly with each passing second. Tessa watched as Madison's tongue swirled around the tip of her penis rapidly, watching as her foreskin bulged lewdly around Madison's tongue. Madison's tongue...her eyes...her lips... Tessa found it all overwhelming. And then, as Madison's finger moved through her wet slit, the scent of Madison's pussy hit Tessa's nose. Tessa groaned, savoring the thick aroma.

Tessa had been standing with her knees rigid. She hadn't been breathing. Her muscles were all completely taut. Tessa had focused all of her attention on Madison, on the entire sensory experience that was Madison. Tessa didn't realize that her legs were wobbling and her face was turning red, until she felt herself rocking backwards. She let out a little yelp, took a breath, and tried to catch herself. But it was too late Tessa felt her foreskin slip off of Madison's tongue and then she felt her ass drop onto the grass. Tessa's head was spinning and she panted for air.

Madison was still on her knees, her tongue extended. Madison's hand was still gently slipping through her slit and blinked her eyes twice, not exactly sure where Tessa had gone. Finally, Madison saw Tessa sitting on ground, breathing heavily and looking down at her own cock. Madison's fingers slipped from between her legs and she laughed at the awe in Tessa's eyes.

"Oh my god!" Tessa whispered. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She'd never imagined someone...doing that. And if it had ever been suggested, she never would have thought she'd enjoy it. But there Tessa had been, immobilized by pleasure. So overwhelmed that she'd actually fallen over!

"You like that?" Madison asked. Tessa blinked a few more times and looked over at Madison. Tess didn't really know how to answer the question.

"I didn't know you could...lick foreskin like that," Tessa said. Madison laughed.

"Neither did I," Madison said, "But I guess you can lick anything."

"You've never done that before?" Tessa asked. Madison shrugged.

"No," she replied. Tessa paused for a moment and turned her head to the side.

"Then why'd you do it?" Tessa asked. Madison shrugged again.

"I just...felt like doing it, so I did," Madison explained honestly. Tessa's eyebrows furrowed. She simply couldn't understand that level of impulsiveness.

"Why? She asked again. Madison laughed.

"I haven't been having sex long," Madison said, "But I have been looking at porn for years. I talk to people on the internet. One thing I've learned is that if you ever have an urge to try something. You need to try it. The dirtier the better. If you hold those things back...they drive you nuts. You have to love your weirdness. If there is that one thing you always think about when you think about sex...you just have to do it."

Madison' words rolled their way through Tessa's mind like a thunderclap. There was something about it that felt...true, even if Tessa had never really thought about it before. She thought about the ways she knew repression warped people. She thought about the fact that she knew she had secret desires. Things that Tessa thought about, late at night when she was alone in her room and pretended she forgot in the day time. And here she was, sitting on her ass, naked in the forest. There was a pretty girl in front of her. That girl's spit was glistening on her cock. And that girl seemed to be up for anything. Tessa's whole body was vibrating with desire and longing. What was the point in holding back now? What did she really want?

"Okay," Tessa said, rising up off of her ass on the forest floor. She knew without thinking that she was going to do the one thing she thought about more than anything else. She started to walk, with purpose, over towards Madison. Madison watched Tessa rise, and saw the light go into Tessa's eyes. Madison watched as Tessa strutted towards her, Tessa's cock and breasts bouncing lewdly in unison and making Madison's mouth water. Tessa was suddenly all business, and Madison felt a chill run down her spine. Whatever Tessa was doing, Madison desperately wanted in.

Tessa put her hand on Madison's shoulder, pushing her down gently. Madison was more than willing to follow Tessa's lead, and she dropped down on her hands and knees on the forest floor. She turned her head to the side, looking at Tessa's flopping cock and licking her lips. But Tessa's body was soon out of view. Tessa was walking down the length of Madison's body, letting her finger trail along Madison's soft skin. Madison felt Tessa's nail drag gently down her shoulder, over her spine, and across the soft expanse of her ass. Madison turned her head to the side and watched as Tessa walked around behind her.

Somewhere in Tessa's brain, a part of her was yelling out to stop. It sounded suspiciously like her mother's voice. But Tessa's stomach was fluttering with excitement, and nothing in the world was going to stop her now. She was putting her darkest, unspoken fantasy into action. She dropped down onto her knees, about two feet or so behind Madison's body. Tessa's breath quickened as she looked at Madison's heart-shaped ass. Madison's ass was thicker and softer than Tessa had expected. But Tessa could still see Madison's wet pussy lips glistening between her thighs.

For a moment, Tessa simply gazed at the other girl. Madison was looking at Tessa as well, craning her neck over her own shoulder. Madison saw Tessa's knitted brow and noticed that Tessa was biting her own bottom lip. Madison assumed that Tessa was second-guessing her actions (whatever those were going to be) and grew more excited by Tessa's reticence. But Tessa wasn't hesitating. She was just summoning her strength.

Tessa took a deep breath and leaned forward towards Madison. As she leaned, Tessa raised both of her hands. She brought them down gently onto Madison's ass cheeks. Tessa felt her palms and her fingers sink into Madison's warm, yielding flesh. Tessa squeezed Madison's flesh and reveled in Madison's softness. Madison groaned as Tessa gently, but firmly, massaged her ass.

Tessa kept leaning forward, her breasts hanging towards the ground, her ass rising up in the air. As she leaned, her hands pushed more firmly into Madison's ass cheeks, the flesh growing rigid in Tessa's hand. Madison's cheeks spread open. Tessa dropped her shoulders and her eyes lowered to the center of Madison's ass.

Tessa breathed in sharply as she looked at the tight, crinkled eye of Madison's anus. The dense skin was a gentle pink color, similar to Madison's nipples. Madison's anus was stretch my the pressure Tessa was placing on Madison's body, but it looked tight and supple. It was glistening wet from where Madison's pussy juices had dripped onto it, making the skin look glassy and warm. Tessa's mouth was watering.

For reasons she had never been able to understand, anytime Tessa thought about sex, she'd always thought about this. About her face, just inches away from someone's asshole. She pretended to herself that this wasn't her favorite fantasy. She was ashamed of it, it felt so dirty. So very unlike her. But Tessa's idle mind had always wound its way back to that point, when she was alone, in her room, touching herself. If she wanted to make herself cum, she had to think of this. This was where Tessa wanted to be. And now she was. And she didn't feel dirty. All she felt was raw need.

Madison could feel Tessa's warm breath against her exposed asshole. Madison assumed that Tessa wanted to lick her pussy from behind. Craig had done that once before. No one had ever touched her asshole during sex before. Hell, she'd never even thought of touching herself there. But then she felt Tessa's hair tickling her ass cheeks, she felt the Tessa's breath grow hotter, closer. A thought flashed through her mind.

"Are you..." Madison began to ask, but then her voice melted into a low moan. Tessa's thick tongue had suddenly pressed, flat and limp, against her crinkled anus. Madison's brain went black for a moment as a completely unexpected pleasure rocketed up her spine.

But her pleasure was nothing by comparison to the sensations that Tessa was feeling. Tessa moved her hands off of Madison's ass cheeks, allowing Madison's flesh to press against her cheeks. But Tessa's tongue remained firmly planted against Madison's anus. Madison's flesh was hot and dense against Tessa's tongue, the flavor was clean and earthy. Tessa swirled her tongue around slightly, feeling the ridges of Madison's anus play against her tongue, making Tessa's sweet flavor more intense. It was every fantasy Tessa had ever had, but a thousand times more intense.

After a moment, Madison's thoughts returned to her. She realized what Tessa was doing and felt her stomach turn slightly in disgust. Someone was lapping wetly at her asshole. But even as the disgust registered, Madison could feel excitement rising in her chest. Madison knew that disgust and discomfort was usually the first step towards finding a new kink. And, what's more, she noticed the pleasure of Tessa's touch. Her anus was absolutely alive with nerves and Tessa was gently massaging each one. Tessa's tongue was rough but soft, it felt somehow hot and cold at the same time. And gloriously wet. Madison groaned and pushed her hips back, wanting more of Tessa's glorious tongue

"Oh fuck, I can't believe a virgin is eating my ass!" she groaned, the idea shocking and pleasing her, "If this is where you start I can't wait to see where you go!"

Tessa felt Madison's reaction moaned into the Madison's flesh (and Madison trembled as the vibrations ran through her). Tessa could feel Madison's growing excitement, she knew that she was giving Madison pleasure by indulging her own fantasy. Somehow that heightened Tessa's excitement. Whatever she was holding back slipped away, and Tessa jumped entirely into her kink.

Tessa's tongue swirled wider, coating Madison's ass with saliva and savoring the contrast between Madison's dense, crinkled asshole and her soft cheeks. Tessa licked more forcefully, dragging her tongue up through the crack of Madison's ass. Tessa made her tongue rigid, gently but insistently probing at the crinkled center of Madison's anus, finding that her tongue was sucking inside Madison's body. Madison's insides were smooth, tight, and pliable. Tessa wiggled the tip of her tongue, tasting Madison's flavor and savoring the sensation of being inside of her.

The whole time, Tessa's body grew more and more excited. Tessa's nipples ached and she lifted one hand from the forest floor, finding her breasts. Tessa squeezed the flesh of her breast and then let her fingers draw back, pinching at her hard nipple, twisting it gently. Tessa's her knees wobbling to the point that her soft cock and heavy balls were bouncing between her thighs and dripping pre-cum through her foreskin and onto the ground.

Madison could feel Tessa's excitement as it seemed to vibrate through her anus and up her spine. Madison felt the final remnants of her disgust and confusion burn away, leaving only the excitement that came with something new. The more she felt Tessa's tongue probing her body, the more she craved. It wasn't enough to feel the tip of Tessa's tongue slip inside of her asshole, Madison needed more. She wanted a more active role.

Madison didn't think, she was passed the point of thought. She just did what her body begged her to do. Madison straightened her arms and pushed back with her hips. Tessa felt Madison's ass press back sharply into her face. Tessa's tongue was rigid and it slipped more deeply into Madison's ass, the flesh squeezing around her.

Madison shivered delightfully as she felt Tessa's tongue slip more deeply inside of her. It should've felt uncomfortable, Madison was so tight and it felt like Tessa's tongue was filling her up. But it was...lovely. She couldn't have stopped her hips if she tried. Madison kept driving backwards, pushing her ass more firmly into Tessa's face. Tessa felt herself losing balance. She wanted to back up and regain her equilibrium. But as Madison thrust back, Tessa tongue worked itself deeper and deeper into Madison's ass. Tessa felt Madison's body squeezing her, tasted the flavor of Madison's insides. She couldn't bear moving, and allowing her tongue to slip out. Her hips bunched up underneath of her as Madison pushed further and further back.

Finally, Tessa let out a small, muffled yelp as her torso moved over her hips and she lost her balance, falling on her ass on the forest floor. Tessa reached her hands up, grabbing at Madison's hips and keeping her tongue buried in Madison's tight asshole. Madison kept pressing and Tessa found herself on her back, on the ground, with Madison sitting on her face. Tessa's tongue was at least two inches inside of Madison's now sopping-wet asshole.

Madison arched her back as she sat on Tessa's face, driving her ass more forcefully into Tessa's mouth. Madison looked over her shoulder at Tessa, seeing the other girl's hair splayed out across the forest floor. And Madison felt Tessa's tongue moving wildly inside of her bowels. Madison groaned and ran her fingers up her sides, across her breasts, and through her hair. Her eyes returned to Tessa's body. Madison saw Tessa cute, taut breasts spread out across her chest, her long nipples sticking up hard on her narrow chest. She saw Tessa's flat stomach, her narrow waist, and her wide hips. And Madison saw Tessa's soft cock lying languidly against her tight. She made a little growling sound in the back of her throat.

Madison started to lean forward, dropping her hands onto the ground next to Tessa's hips. Her actions pushed her ass into Tessa's face, and Tessa sank into the moss on the forest floor below her. But she kept wriggling her tongue. Madison lowered herself forward and felt Tessa's breasts press against her stomach. Madison lowered herself more quickly, feeling her own breasts press into Tessa's stomach. The last distance separating the two girls disappeared, their bodies flush together.

Madison found her face just inches from Tessa's soft cock. Its scent had grown more intense, and Madison could see pre-cum mixed with her own saliva dripping from the end of Tessa's foreskin. She breathed in deeply with her nose, and leaned forward, her tongue darting out. She licked the end of Tessa's penis. Pulling her tongue back in, Madison felt a string of pre-cum connecting her lips to Tessa's cock. She leaned forward further now, intent on her goal. Madison saw Tessa's heavy balls leaning against her thighs. Madison opened her mouth and felt her lips seal around Tessa's smooth, hairless testicle. Madison sucked in, pulling Tessa's heavy ball into her mouth. Madison swirled her tongue around, feeling the skin stretch taut around Tessa's testicle. Tessa groaned, as best she could, with her tongue in Madison's asshole.

Madison loved the feel of Tessa's testicle in her mouth, so much larger than she expected. But that wasn't what she craving. Madison let the testicle slip from her lips, saw it slap wetly against Tessa's thigh. Madison moved her hand towards Tessa's penis. Tessa gasped as she felt Madison's cool fingers wrap around her testicles, and pull them up. Madison craned her neck forward as she pulled Tessa's penis tight between their bodies. Madison saw the thin line that ran between Tessa's balls and her anus. Madison stuck her tongue out and let the rigid tip ride along that thin ridge. And Madison saw her ultimate goal, Tessa's tight anus. She had no way of knowing, but in many ways it was a perfect pink match with her own. Madison knew how lovely it was to have her anus tongued, now she wanted to find out what it was like to be the person in charge.

Tessa was on her back, enjoying the sensation of having her entire body covered by Madison. She liked the feel of Madison's breasts against her taut belly and Madison's hair against her thighs. Tessa groaned in disappointment as her testicle slipped from Madison's lips, but she liked the feeling of Madison gently cupping and holding her balls. She was wholly unprepared for the sensation she felt next, Madison's soft tongue pressing against her anus.

Tessa's body was shaking as she felt the rough, softness of Madison's taste buds against her asshole. Madison swirled her tongue around, just as Tessa had done. She savored the folds of Madison's skin, and the surprisingly decadent flavor of Tessa's asshole. Soon, she too made her tongue rigid, pressing it inside of Tessa's body. Tessa's muscles tightened all over her body, except for her anus. There, Tessa allowed Madison's tongue to slip gently inside of her. This had never been part of her fantasy. But, somehow, fantasy had just been overcome by reality.

The two girls stayed in that position for some time, their bodies pressed together with Madison lying tightly on top of Tessa's body. Their necks were bent, their backs arching slightly, as they positioned their mouths over the other's most private, taboo place. Their tongues probed and rocked, slipping in and out of one another's sopping anuses. Each was panting through their noses, pulling the scent of sex into their blood. The forest reverberated with the wet sounds of their tongues and their muffled moans.

After several minutes, Madison became aware that something was pressing into her throat, making it slightly hard to breathe. She continued to lick and suck on Tessa's ass, but she grew more and more uncomfortable. Eventually, Madison could not take the discomfort anymore, and she arched her back slightly, letting her tongue slip out of Tessa's asshole. Tessa groaned in disappointment. She wanted Madison's tongue to live in her asshole. Tessa hadn't even noticed what Madison saw as she pulled herself back. Tessa's cock was hard!

Madison smiled at the cock, as the foreskin pulled back, growing harder and thicker. She slipped her hands off of Tessa's balls and let it slip up Tessa's shaft. Madison moved it slightly, side to side. Now Tessa froze, her tongue half inside of Madison's ass. She could feel the strange leverage of her erect penis being moved to the side. She had an erection! When was the last time that happened?