A Happy Medium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

"Oh my God!" Tessa said, her tongue slipping out of Madison's ass. Madison knew that an erection for a transwoman, especially a transwoman who started taking hormones as early as Tessa, didn't have an opportunity like this as often as man. She was elated that she had excited Tessa to that degree. And she desperately wanted to take advantage.

"I need that inside of me," Madison said. Tessa didn't speak. She nodded her head between Madison's legs. Tessa was simply overwhelmed. She didn't know what to think. Or how to think. She simply had a pounding, biological need: to cum inside of Madison.

Madison lifted herself up off of Tessa's body, groaning slightly as Tessa's warmth left her. Madison pushed herself over, landing on her ass on the forest floor. Madison planned to move around and throw her hips on top of Tessa, to ride Tessa's cock. Instead, Madison was shocked to feel Tessa's hands suddenly on her shoulders, pushing her back onto the ground. Tessa must have jumped up off of the ground and pounced at her!

Tessa was certainly excited. Her mind was entirely scrambled. She hadn't even realized how quickly she was moving or how forcefully her hands pressed into Madison. Tessa heard a little yelp from Madison's lips, but more importantly, she felt Madison's legs split open.

In a matter of seconds, Madison was flat on her back with her legs wrapped around Tessa's waist. Tessa felt her breasts pressing firmly against Madison's, and her elbows were resting on the ground on either side of Madison's head. Tessa felt her fingers slip into Madison's hair and she could feel Madison's panting breath against her cheeks. Tessa leaned her head down, closed her eyes. Madison closed her eyes as well, titled her head to meet Tessa's mouth. Their mouths pressed together and their lips split at the same moment. Soon, Tessa's tongue poured into Madison's mouth, and Madison's tongue rose to meet her. Tessa thought about the fact that Madison's tongue had just been in her asshole. Tessa could smell her clean, earthy scent on Madison's face. Rather than repulsed, Tessa felt excited by the thought. She had no way of knowing that Madison was essentially thinking and feeling the same thing. They continued to kiss passionately, their tongues messily moving around their cheeks and lips. Tessa's fingers continued to play in Madison's hair.

But neither girl was focused on their passionate, messy kisses. Instinctively, Tessa's hips were thrusting against Madison's smooth young body. Tessa could feel her hard shaft pressing against the inside of Madison's thighs, against her asscheeks. Tessa groaned at the pleasant sensation of Madison's body resisting her. But she grew increasingly frustrated. Tessa had no experience, it never occurred to her to reach her hand between her legs to guide her cock towards Madison's sopping pussy. Madison could feel Tessa's cock pressing hard against her skin. She stretched her legs wider and wider, willing Tessa's body inside of her.

Luckily for both girls, Madison was absolutely sopping wet with excitement. There was little to no friction as Tessa thrust faster and faster against Madison's body. Once, twice, and then three times in quick succession, Tessa's hard cock slid up through Madison's dripping slit and the tip pressed perfectly against Madison's hard clit. Madison's mouth opened wider and she tried to moan, but it just allowed Tessa's tongue to slip more deeply into her throat. And then Tessa thrust again. This time, Tessa's cock slide straight up from Madison's wet asshole, split Madison's pussy lips, and then, all at once, entered Madison's body.

Madison's pussy was so wet that Madison felt no pain, despite the fact that that she could feel Tessa's balls smack against her ass. Tessa's cock had instantly buried itself, up to the hilt inside of Madison's pussy. Madison's boyfriend's cock was thicker and longer than Tessa's cock. But Madison was incredibly excited by the build up to that moment, that it felt like Tessa was filling her up entirely. Madison's pussy instantly contracted.

Madison threw her head back and turned it to the side. Tessa's tongue slipped from Madison's throat, and Madison screamed, "Oh my God!" and she arched her back on the ground. It took her a moment to realize that just having Tessa's cock slam inside of her had been enough to send her over the edge. It wasn't that the sensation was weak. On the contrary, it was so intense and came on so quickly that it seemed to overwhelm her nerves. Madison could feel her body shaking, she could hear her voice moaning, and she knew that her pussy was contracting hard around Tessa's cock. She felt all of this long before the orgasm hit her. But when she felt it, it was overwhelming. Her entire body vibrated warmth. Madison didn't even know orgasms could feel that way.

Tessa had even less experience with orgasms. Tessa could feel Madison's body shaking underneath of her. She could hear Madison groaned. Tessa knew that Madison must have been feeling something incredible, but she hardly recognized that her young friend was cumming. What Tessa did realize was that Madison's tight pussy was contracting hard around her cock. Tessa's instincts were still activated, and she continued to thrust her cock faster and faster inside of Madison's pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Madison moaned, her legs squeezing tighter around Tessa's waist, "cum inside of me! Put your sperm in my cunt!"

And somehow, to Tessa, it felt like Madison's begging moan pushed her that last half inch she needed. Tessa closed her eyes and thrust her hips forward. Madison's pussy squeezed more tightly than ever around Tessa's penis. Tessa felt her balls seize against her body. Tessa felt her urethra expand and her nipples tighten. Then suddenly she was moaning as well. It was like someone had draped an blanket made of lightning over her entire body. Every nerve seemed to pop and every ounce of tension that Tessa felt in her body melted under the onslaught. Madison could feel Tessa's cock bulging inside of her, could feel the sperm filling her up even as the aftershocks of her orgasm began to fade. Finally, Tessa's orgasm began to fade as well.

The two girls collapsed on top of one another on the forest floor, panting deeply. Tessa's hard cock quickly began to soften, but it stayed inside of Madison's body. Both girls were content to simply sit in that moment. Neither thinking or worrying about the weekend anymore. The supreme relaxation that can only come with a total release had settled over body of them.

Eventually, Tessa caught her breath. She propped herself up on her elbows on the ground, looking down at Madison. Madison could sense the other girl's eyes on her and her eyelids fluttered open. Madison smiled at the Tessa and Tessa smiled sheepishly back. As Tessa's wits returned to her, he found herself a little dazed and shocked by what she had done. She couldn't say that she regretted it. It felt too amazing. But she sort of couldn't believe that she had done it.

"That was great," Madison said and she bit her lower lip. Rather than being sated by her bone-shaking orgasm, Madison found that she was more excited than before. Her mind was alight with the possibilities for this weekend. Once again, embracing the uncomfortable had been incredible. What more discomfort was there to mine.

"I can't believe that happened," Tessa replied. She could still feel her soft cock inside of Madison's body. It was the only thing convincing her that she was no longer a virgin.

"Well was it everything you'd thought it would be?" Madison asked. Tessa couldn't tell if she heard doubt in Madison's voice or just feared it. But Tessa moved quickly to reassure her lover.

"Oh my God, Madison! It was so much better than I imagined!" Tessa said truthfully.

"Was that how you had hoped your first prom night would end?" Madison asked, loving the praise. Tessa's mind moved back to that night in high school. She thought about her canceled date. Madison noticed the hesitation.

"Not exactly," Tessa found herself saying honestly. Then, she realized what she said, "But this was so much better!" Madison tilted her head to one side.

"How was it different?" she asked, simply curious.

"I don't mean that it was bad! I mean, I wasn't lying. That was the best experience of my life..." Tessa began to ramble. Madison rubbed her hands against Tessa's side, trying to calm her.

"I just want to know how it was different," she said and she kissed Tessa's cheek, "don't get all nervous and talk fast! You made me cum so good! I am not going to get angry at you now." Tessa took a deep breath and nodded. Then she sort of shrugged.

"Well," she said, and she looked at Madison. Madison's eyes were soft...she looked so understanding. Why lie? It wasn't bad that Madison hadn't perfectly recreated prom night. She wasn't lying. This was better. Just spill it, "My date on prom night was Kyle Koswalski," Tessa said, her cheeks getting red. "So..." Madison smiled broadly.

"So when you thought about prom night you thought about getting dicked!" Madison said. Tessa blushed.

"I was going to say, so I thought about a boy," Tessa said.

"Yell, well you thought about losing your virginity to a boy. Which means you thought about getting the 'D'" Madison said. Tessa laughed a little, blushing harder.

"I guess," Tessa said.

"Well, I guess I figured the first time I fucked a girl she'd have a pussy, so I guess we are even!" Madison said, trying to inject some levity. But Tessa felt the comment stab into her heart. She had decided long ago to never have bottom surgery. But sometimes, she wondered if she had made a mistake.

"I am sorry," Tessa said. Madison's eyes got wide, instantly realizing what she'd said. She shook her head and then leaned up, covering Tessa's cheeks with kisses.

"No! I didn't mean it like that at all! I was just making a joke. You have the sexiest, prettiest cock on earth! Please don't ever change it," Madison said, and she moved her hips, still feeling Tessa's softness inside of her. Tessa felt somewhat reassured. As reassured as she could be about that sensitive topic.

Madisn worked overdrive, trying to push beyond the awkwardness she'd unintentionally created. She spat out the first thing that came to mind, "You know, I am the one who let YOU down by not having a cock," she said, "But I know where you can find one!"

"What?" Tessa asked, confused.

"My mom," Madison said, as naturally as she was saying that she knew who could drive Tessa to the airport. It was only after the words sprung from her mouth that she realized what she'd suggested. Tessa's mouth dropped open.

"What?" Tessa asked. For a moment, Madison floundered. She'd just been trying to fix her faux pas. But now, it seemed, she had made things even weirder.

"Uh..." Madison said, trying to buy some time. But then, the idea started to percolate in her mind. What, exactly was the big deal? Granted, it was a little strange to sort of pimp out her mom. But it wasn't like Madison didn't know that her mother was interested in sex. They talked about cute guys and girls. They were somewhat open about sex, as far as mothers and daughters went. Madison's mother probably would jump at the chance to be with a cute young transgirl like Tessa. And Madison had loved giving Tessa what she hadn't gotten at prom. She was surprisingly turned on by the idea of giving Tessa more. Even if Madison wouldn't be involved. Madison wondered how good an idea she would think this wasn't overcome by arousal, but she couldn't get beyond that now.

"I'm just saying...I know my mom. I know she'd want to help you if you asked. And why not? We had fun. Why not get the full experience?" Madison asked, and it sounded completely logical to her. Tessa's mouth was still open. She was shocked. But Tessa was also thinking about Jennifer. Jennifer was a beautiful woman. She had a cock, and Tessa was a little curious about that. Maybe even more curious than before. She had been nervous about Madison. But she'd had fun. She was nervous now but...well it might be fun too. Tessa suddenly realized what she was thinking and shook her head.

"It's weird! I just slept with you. I can't sleep with your mom. That's..."

"Kinda hot," Madison interrupted. It was wrong, which Madison knew Tessa was going to say. But that made it sort of fun. Tessa, despite herself, thought about Madison's assertion. She realized it was true. It was a sort of hot idea. Dirty, but hot. Maybe because it was dirty... But Tessa pushed that out of her mind.

"I can't, my mom is there," Tessa said, hoping that that would settle the issue. Suddenly, Madison's thoughts were on Heather. She hadn't intended to think about Heather. Earlier that morning, the idea never would have occurred to her. But Tessa got Madison thinking about the other woman at the cabin. A first experience with a woman who had a pussy... It was a fantasy she'd always had. Not necessarily with Heather, but still a fantasy she'd been thinking about more and more all the time.

"That's perfect!" Madison said, "I will keep her busy. You can go talk to my mom! I can tell you what to say."

"What do you mean, 'keep her busy'?" Tessa asked warily. It showed she already knew what Madison was going to say next.

"I will be with your mom. And you can be with mine. Like...sex," Madison said, though she blushed a little when she said it. The idea of anyone having sex with Tessa's mother made Tessa's stomach clench. No! That was...gross. And wrong. Even to think about it...

But Madison warmed to the idea, "Yeah. You tell me what you think would work with your mom and I will help you with mine. Then we can both have a little more fun!" Madison knew the words were obscene as she said them. But her body was still humming with excitement. And this just seemed to add to that arousal. She didn't want to stop. She didn't want to think rationally. The taboo feeling felt incredible. She was too excited not to start now.

"Come on, let's get up and get dressed!" Madison said, "we can talk on the way back to the house." Tessa remained motionless on top of her friend. Shell-shocked. And, she could tell deep below the surface, enticed.

Madison slid her body out from underneath of Tessa's body. Tessa's soft cock slipped easily out of Madison's still-wet pussy. Madison could feel Tessa's hot cum suddenly begin to dribbled out of her pussy lips. Instinctively, Madison's hand dropped down between her legs. She scooped her fingers around her pussy, taking the liquid into her palm. There was more than she expected. Without thinking, she brought her hand up to her mouth. She could see the pearly liquid on her fingers, smell its musky aroma. She didn't hesitate. Her palm rushed to her opening mouth and Madison groaned as Tessa's still-hot sperm splashed against her tongue. Still hot because it had been boiling inside of Madison's own body. The flavor was salty and musky, mixed with Madison's own juices. Madison wanted to savor it, but she couldn't help herself. She swallowed it down quickly, felt it heavy in her belly.

"Oh god," she said, her lips dripping sperm, "this is going to be so much fun!" Madison rose and began to get dressed. She was already talking about Jennifer, the correct approach. Tessa looked at the lascivious spectacle before her. She knew, intellectually, that it was disgusting. Grotesque. But as Tessa had watched Madison slurp down her sperm, she felt excitement rising in her chest. The better part of her wanted to run away now. To leave Madison and her crazy scheme behind. But it was like Tessa had unlocked a part of herself when she'd pumped her sperm into Madison's warm cunt. Something powerful. Something that was still at least partially in control.

Tessa rose and got dressed. There was no question about it: she was still shell-shocked. Unable to think about her own mother at all or to even consider what Madison wanted to do to her. But, nonetheless... she was listening.

End Chapter 2

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers