All Comments on 'A Happy Medium Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was a very satisfying ending.

Thanks for sharing your story here. Merry Christmas.

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
The ending left open the obvious question

How come Jennifer as a "mother" had a cock. If she was her daughters biological father, what happened to the mother?

Heather told about her long-ago divorce - it is not unusual for a woman to be a single parent. But the story behind the other couple might be interesting! What about a prequel of sorts, just to explain?

Full marks again!

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 5 years ago
Awesome

Amazing. Another one please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is perhaps your best work, I'm in love with all four of your characters!

TheInsanePumkinCarverTheInsanePumkinCarverover 5 years ago

Please write more brother/sister stories, they are really good!

IcelandSparIcelandSparover 5 years ago
One of the best

Went through all your stories, and can't get enough. The writing and the pacing is ... _hard_ to resist.

ColetteJulieColetteJulieover 5 years ago
Merry xmas

Hope 2019 is a good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Happy medium

Don’t stop now there is so many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little bit of everything

Really enjoyed the series. Lots of action and character that were well developed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still hoping for

That sexy transition story, tg/f/f that I was talking about in my DM. :)

lslstsrslslstsrsover 4 years ago
Nice Job!

I don’t very often make too many comments, but this time I really felt the need to do so, so here we go.

I have to say that your story was not only well written but you have captured 3 of my top subjects in a story. I have always enjoyed lesbian stories and it grew to lesbian incest and in the last couple of years I discovered that I have started to enjoy stories with a transgender person that looks like a girl but with penis (as described in your story), having sex with a woman. I also enjoy a woman with a hermaphordite (yes, I do recall your thoughts on that, but that’s ok).

What I also liked about your story was that you were able to keep my interest in the story, of course because I wanted to know what was going to happen, even though I could guess, I wasn’t certain. So, the suspense keep the story going for me because the characters were charting new areas of their lives, so you couldn’t have easily figure out who was going to be with who.

I like stories like yours but they are far and few, so thank you!

And don’t worry about the grammar or typos, there are so many other writers out there that are far worst than yours, and as for the people who complain about it, they should try writing themselves or they can correct their own copy if it bothers them that much.

You should be proud that you can write and enjoy doing it. Keep up the good work and we look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As a Trans Girl Myseld

This was amazing from beginning to end. I love cute stories and lovey dovey stuff, and seeing everyone just so into each other like this was so good and so so sooooo hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Beautifully written hot and sexy story! Loved it

lslstsrslslstsrsover 3 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story, l am looking forward to more similar stories! Keep writing, we do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Just wow!

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 3 years ago

Simply smashing!

loved all 3 parts, but the last was the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5900 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES