A Haunted House To Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

"I doubt you will. You want to protect your daughters. If I were in your shoes, I'd do the same thing," I answered as she stepped close enough to me that her nipples were practically brushing against my shirt. Her hands reached down between us as she looked at me, her eyes only a couple inches lower than mine and locked with mine. I felt her hands working the front of my pants open and then felt them slide down my legs. Her hands moved to my hips, pushing my boxers down over my ass until they too slid down my legs, leaving my cock sticking out bare naked, my head brushing against her dark curls. She slid her hand up my sides, her hands and wrists dragging my shirt up as she lifted her hands. She raised her eyebrows as if to ask if I was going to be helpful or not, and raised my arms, allowing her to lift my shirt over my head. She lifted her hands higher, pushing herself up on her toes to try and clear the shirt off of my arms, her massive tits pressing against me as she finally got enough height to get my shirt completely off.

She tossed the shirt aside and lowered herself back down from her tip toes, her hands moving back between us. I felt her grasp my cock, her tits still pressed to my chest, and began gently rubbing my engorged head between her lips as she stood in front of me.

"It feels like a very nice cock," she whispered as she rocked her hips slightly, each rock dragging her wet lips over the head of my cock and then back off again. "The girls tell me that you've never said no to anything they wanted to try. That you let them explore different positions."

"Pretty much," I answered breathlessly, getting quite turned on by both her attentions to my cock and the huge soft tits pressing against me.

"Do you have a favorite?"

"Girl or position?"

"Either."

"Girl no. Position, I love having them ride on me. They can control how much they want and I get to watch their sexy tits bouncing in front of me."

"I had a hunch you were a tit man," she said as she squatted down in front of me, letting my cock drag up her stomach and between her big tits as her tits and hard nipples slid down my chest and lower. She coaxed me to lift each foot, pulling off my shoes, socks and then pants, leaving me completely naked. For a moment I thought she was going to lean her face closer and suck my cock, but instead she pulled away and stood up. "Jenny says you lick pussy better than any other guy she's been with. Why don't you show me how good you really are?"

"You really wanna do this? I mean, other than my having sex with your daughters, we don't know each other at all," I answered as she took my hand and pulled me back toward the recliner.

"Now why aren't I surprised you'd ask something so silly. Here I am, completely naked, inviting you to lick my pussy and you're asking if I really want it?"

"Yeah. Well," I mumbled as she sat down on the edge of the chair and leaned back, lifting and spreading her legs. Other than the small triangle of black ringlets her pussy was shaved bare, a significant amount of frilly soft inner lip protruding from her full, fat outer lips. She reached down between her legs and slowly stroked her fingers up her clearly wet lips, spreading them and drawing her moisture up her slit and across her now exposed clit.

"Any time lover," she cooed softly. I knelt down between her lifted and spread legs, gently wrapping my arms around her thighs and using my fingers to spread her lips apart. I pressed my tongue softly between her lips down nearly at the end of her slit, finding the entrance to her tunnel and teasing across it before sliding up the length of her slit the juncture of her lips and across her clit. "Oh yeah," she cooed softly as my tongue flicked across her clit, her tangy juices and strong scent coaxing my own excitation higher. I went back for another long slow lick, teasing her lips and flicking across her exposed nub. I licked over and over, sliding up her lips slowly, teasing my tongue across the length of her pussy before pausing at her clit and flicking and circling it with my tongue.

"Oh my god yes," she moaned as I worked her slit, her juices now a soft sweetness as her climax inched its way closer. I looked up at her closed eyes, her head pushed back into the recliner, her fingers pinching and pulling her rock hard and extended nipples.

I pulled my face from her pussy and stood up between her legs, letting my arms unloop from her soft thighs. I leaned toward her and reached over her head, pushing the back of the recliner to rock it back, tipping her pussy up toward me. I aimed my cock at her pussy and gently pressed into her, allowing her to slowly expand around me.

"Ohhhhhh fuck you're big," she moaned softly as I sunk further into her. "So god damn big!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I felt my head hit the end of her tunnel and pulled back. I withdrew until my head was almost ready to slip out and then plunged quickly into her, my hips slapping her bare ass as she pulled her legs back farther. She grunted in pleasure at the sudden stroke and looked at me as if I was the first water she'd seen after crossing a desert.

"That's it. Fuck me. Fuck my hot cunt!" she growled softly and demandingly. "You know that's what I want. Give it to me. Fuck me hard baby. Show me what you can do with a hot wet pussy!"

She didn't have to encourage me more than that. By the time she got done with her verbal coax I was plunging in and out of her quickly, my hips slapping rhythmically against her ass, the chair rocking with each stroke to pound her pussy hard on my cock.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it baby. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried more loudly, her hands squeezing and pulling her tits and nipples. She pulled her feet up and slipped them up through my arms, resting them on my shoulders one calf on either side of my face, my cock driving hard now into the end of her tunnel with each stroke.

She rocked her hips in time with my strokes, her legs working as leverage to lift and drop herself with each of my strokes. Her moans grew louder and her cries for me to fuck harder became more urgent. I was practically pounding my cock into her, her big tits bouncing and wiggling on her chest even though she was holding both her nipples.

"That's it! Oh fuck! I'm going to come! Keep fucking me! Oh fuck me hard baby! Fuck my hot cunt HARD!" she screamed at me as her pussy clenched around me. Her pussy spasmed hard, clenching and unclenching as her legs trembled, her breathing suddenly growing ragged. I plunged in and out of her pussy, the warmth spreading through my body as my own climax grew closer.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK!" she cried as her entire body went stiff, only her legs, resting on my shoulders still trembled.

She suddenly pushed her hands against my chest, pushing me up off of her, forcing me out of her pussy to stand in front of her. She sat up and then stood, pushing me again, pushing me back and down until I was laying on the cold hardwood. I had little time to consider how hard or cold the floor felt before she was climbing over me dropping to all fours, her tits hovering over my chest. She reached between us, grasping my cock and lifting it toward her pussy.

"Ohhhh," I groaned as my over excited cock slipped into her sopping wet pussy again. She moaned along with me as she moved up and down my shaft, her tits swinging in time with her undulating hips. Her ass slapped on my thighs, my cock plunging up into her with each stroke, my hips trying to rise to meet her as she dropped down on me over and over. I felt the tingle grow and spread through me, my body barely holding back the flood. "OHHHH FUCK!" I cried as my body bucked under her, jamming my cock deep up into her, a huge gush of cum surging into her. Over and over my body bucked, filling her quivering pussy with cum, cries of pleasure echoing in the room around us.

I lay below her, gasping for breath as she lifted herself off my now softening cock and rolled onto the floor next to me. "Damn," she breathed as she lay next to me, her chest heaving as heavily as mine. She reached her hand to my thigh and gently stroked it as she lay beside me catching her breath. "Fuck that was good," she panted. "I can see why the girls like having sex with you."

"I don't usually go quite that hard," I breathed heavily. "They like it a little gentler."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. We do." I heard Jenny, at least I think it was Jenny, say from across the room. "At least now I know how mom likes it. Hard and fast."

"What are you doing here?" her mother asked in surprise.

"I just happened to come over after work thinking that Mike might want a little quickie before bed. Never thought I'd see my mom fucking like a wild animal," she said as she walked across the living room from the kitchen, where she had come in the back door. Her high heels clomped loudly on the hardwood, her hips swinging under the uber short skirt she had on, the black material almost a match of her hair, both a stark contrast to the white turtleneck shirt she wore. She stepped over to my side and held one foot out over my chest.

"So now that you saw, you can leave," her mother said from beside me while I reached for her shoe and gently unbuckled the tiny strap holding the three inch high heel shoe on her foot. She slipped her foot out with a smile, enjoying the little game she had played so many times with me. Taking her shoes off was in some way her idea of giving me permission to do anything I wanted with her. She stepped her bare foot on the floor next to me, and held the other foot out for me. I pulled the second shoe off and looked up at her as she smiled down at me. She stepped her now bare foot onto the hardwood and hiked her short skirt up, hooking her fingers in the tiny thong panty she had on and pulled it down. She dropped the panty on the floor near my head and then slowly dropped to her knees next to me. She leaned over me and lowered her face to my now flaccid cock.

"What are you doing?" Lucile asked in shock as Jenny closed her mouth around my cum covered cock.

"Sucking the hottest cock in town," she answered between sucks.

"But he's covered with cum. Not only his, but mine too!" she exclaimed, sitting up next to me and staring at her daughter.

"So? Never tasted pussy before?" she asked her mother.

"Hell no! Why would I?"

"You have no idea what you're missing," her daughter said as she closed her mouth around me again, sucking and using her mouth to tug on my cock to coax it to grow. I reached over to her and gently stroked my hand up and down the inside of her thigh, gently coaxing her to swivel her body farther toward me. I helped her lift and swing her leg over my face, resting her knees on either side of my head. I pushed the short skirt up, completely exposing her pussy and her tiny patch of curls. She knew what was coming. I had no doubt it was what she hoped for when she pulled her panties off. She loved having her pussy licked and she knew that it always made me hard.

I licked slowly up her fat full lips, tasting the juices leaking from her already excited pussy. Her juices were normally quite tangy at the start, but the wet sweetness betrayed just how long she had been watching us and getting turned on. I pressed my tongue between her lips, pressing it as deeply as I could and then sliding along her slit, bringing a moan from her lips around my cock.

She spread her knees wider, lowering her pussy closer to my face and spreading her lips wider. Her clit, now exposed, became the target of my attentions. I had barely started to lick her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue when she started rocking her hips, trying to grind her pussy into my face. I slid my hands up her thighs, across her round ass and along her sides, pushing her turtleneck shirt along her body toward her head, bunching it beyond her tits. I slid my hands around her back and undid the clasp of her bra, pushing that with her shirt as well. She moved her arms one at a time, pulling off my cock long enough to pull the turtleneck and bra off over her head.

She pulled her mouth from my now hard cock and carefully pulled her pussy from my face and crawled around to face me. I could now see her mother, sitting a few feet away, her feet pulled in near her butt, and her knees up near her face with her arms looped around them, watching me and her daughter.

Jenny aimed my cock at her pussy and settled down on me, letting my fat shaft slide slowly into her, her bare tits swinging free toward me now that she wore nothing but her black mini-skirt, and that was pulled up around her waist. She began to ride up and down my shaft, moaning softly as she lifted and dropped herself, her velvety soft tunnel caressing my cock and teasing my head as she slowly worked up and down. "Jill told me what you said," Jenny grunted as she rode me.

"Told you what?" Lucile asked, still sitting partly curled up by the sofa.

"That you were going to make us stop. I won't. I like fucking him. I like how he feels inside me. I like how he looks at me and how he treats me and most of all, how hard he makes me come. I won't stop."

"Even if I said you had to?"

"You don't have that right," Jenny gasped. "Not for either of us."

"I suppose I don't," Lucile said softly, watching her daughter rock her body up and down on her knees, my cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy making a soft squish with each stroke.

I could see Lucile staring at her daughter, the girl's tits bouncing lightly with each stroke up and down as my cock appeared and disappeared into her wet pussy. I couldn't tell what she was thinking as she sat, half curled up, against the front of the sofa. I reached a hand out toward her, getting no response. I leaned farther, managed to reach her right hand and gently pulled it. She looked away from her daughter toward me, her look asking "what" without saying a word. I continued to pull, coaxing her to unwrap herself. I pulled until she rolled onto her knees and then kept pulling until she crawled the two feet to me. She looked down at me slightly in confusion. "What?" she whispered.

In response I reached up with one hand and gently placed it behind her neck. She resisted at first and then, clearly hesitantly, let me pull her face down toward mine. I felt her hot lips touch mine, firm at first, resisting the temptation to be drawn into this unusual sexual interaction. I released her hand, sliding my fingers up her leg and then her torso, stopping only when I could cup and hold one of her breasts. The kiss was...emotionless as I lay there, our lips pressed together. I cupped her breast and slowly stroked my thumb back and forth across her nipple, rolling it side to side gently as I stroked the full width of her areola.

"Are you trying to turn me on again?" she whispered as she pulled her lips a few inches from mine.

"Yeah. Is it working?"

"Maybe," she answered in a soft whisper.

"So what turns you on? What is it that makes your juices flow that guys do?"

"I love having my nipples sucked on, at least at first."

"So why not bring one over here," I answered with a smile.

In response she crawled a foot or so ahead, bringing her big, soft, hanging tits into range of my mouth. I licked her right nipple, teasing all the way around it with the tip of my tongue and then opened my mouth wide, suctioning the whole front of her breast into my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her nipple, teasing it while I held her soft skin in my lips. I released the breast, turned my head slightly and sucked the other into my mouth, this time drawing a soft moan from her lips.

I licked and teased her nipple while I slipped my hand to her thigh, slowly stroking my fingers up and down her soft inner thigh, working my strokes closer and closer to her pussy, still sopping wet from our previous romp.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly as I let my fingers stroke along her wet lips, teasing just barely between them. "JESUS!" she gasped as I simultaneously stroked my finger tip across her still sensitive clit and closed my teeth on her nipple at the same time. "Oh my god," she moaned as I gently nibbled her left nipple and stroked three of my fingers deeply between her lips now, bouncing each finger across her clit with each stroke.

"OH Fuck. I'm gonna come," I heard her daughter say from where she was still riding my cock. "Gonna come so fucking good!" she gasped moments before I felt her pussy clenching around me and her legs, pressing against my sides, shuddering in climax. Lucile lifted her chest from my reach and looked at her daughter, sitting astride me, her whole body shuddering and trembling.

"This is just wrong," Lucile finally said, getting up from the floor and walking the few steps to the sofa and dropping heavily onto it.

I realized there was little I could say at this moment that would make any difference. Instead I reached for Jenny's shoulders and pulled her down toward me, laying her on my chest and allowing her to softly kiss my lips as she looked down into my eyes. "Mmmmmmm, I love coming on your cock," she cooed softly. "And if my mother doesn't get it, too bad."

"Don't be too hard on her. She's just trying to protect you," I answered back.

"I know. But it's not the kind of protection I want," Jenny answered back.

"I know," I answered with a nod.

Jenny pushed off of me and got up, looking down at me as she stood over me with her legs spread. "You know mother. You don't have a place to sleep tonight. Unless you wanna drive home, I'd ask Mike if you could sleep here. It'd be a lot more fun than sleeping on our sofa."

"I'm not sleeping here!" she said almost angrily.

"Whatever you say. I'm gonna go home and get some dinner. Been a long day," Jenny said as she bent over and picked up her turtleneck. She pulled it on, not bothering with the bra, her young tits filling out the shirt nicely, complete with two large bumps over her nipples. She grinned at me as she pulled her skirt in place. "You know, I'm not even going to wear underwear home."

"I can tell," I answered her as she stepped across me and collected her panties and bra. She stepped into her shoes and headed for the kitchen door. "If you know what's good for you mother, you'll get fucked at least once more tonight," Jenny said as she reached down and picked up the dress and underwear her mother had worn over. "Unless you wanna come back to our place naked that is," Jenny said over her shoulder as she walked toward the kitchen and out the door with her clothes.

"So. I think my daughter expects me to spend the night here," Lucile said with a caustic frown.

I climbed from the floor, my hard dick still glistening with Jenny's cum. I dropped into my recliner and looked back at her. "It would seem that way. If you really want to leave, I'm sure I can find something for you to wear."

"Why would she want me to stay? What does she think it'll gain?"

"Maybe she wants you to come to a conclusion other than the one you predetermined. She's not a stupid young lady. On the contrary. I've found her to be extremely perceptive and intelligent, despite our current sexual relationship."

"She's definitely smart. But how she thinks this'll help. Well, it's beyond me."

I sighed heavily, feeling like there wasn't much chance she was going to change her mind about anything she didn't want to, and got up. I walked to the bedroom, got myself a bathrobe, which I pulled on, and then carried a small blanket out to the sofa and wrapped it around Lucile's shoulders.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"You know. I haven't eaten yet. You hungry?"

"I ate a long time ago, but if you want to, go ahead," she said as she sat on the sofa and pulled the blanket around herself. The TV was still playing, though the movie was nearly at its end. I headed to the kitchen and got myself a glass of water and some cold pizza, returning to my chair and settling into it to eat.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers