A Haunted House To Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

"So, do the girls stop by like that often?" she asked after several minutes of silence.

"When they feel like it. I've given them an open door policy."

"Even if you're already having sex with someone else?"

"Well, I don't have sex that often, but depending on who it is, they're welcome to slip back out or to join in. As far as I know, they don't get jealous over me being involved with other people."

"Are you involved with a lot?"

"Before a few months ago, no. Now? Seems like a lot more."

"Like who?"

"Is this an inquisition?"

"No. Just trying to understand you."

"In that case. I'm involved physically with Jenny and Jill and Kristie. She stops by from time to time. Sometimes for sex, sometimes to just sit and watch a movie."

"That sounds like more than a physical relationship. Sounds to me like she's wishing you'd engage on a different level, and emotional level."

"Not happening. We've talked about it. Like I told you. I'm not interested in that."

"Just afraid to get too close again," she said, shaking her head. She looked around and then moved on the couch so she could lay down. "Don't know about you, but I'm kind of tired. You don't mind if I use your sofa, do you? Seems like my girls didn't leave me much choice."

"No. I don't mind," I said as I got up. I dumped my trash and headed for my bedroom, turning the light off as I walked out of the living room. I dropped into bed and pulled the covers over my naked body. I lay there in the dark for a long time, wondering about Lucile and just what she must think of me. I was almost asleep when I felt the bed move and the blankets pull back.

"I got cold." I heard Lucile whisper as she snuggled her back against my chest and her bare ass against my soft cock. She pulled the covers up over us and lay quietly for several minutes before pulling my hand over her body and against her breast. "Better," she whispered before laying quietly again, her breathing soon dropping off to the soft rhythmic breathing of sleep.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers