A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I remembered real life. I glanced at the clock.

"You'll have to go," I blurted.

"What?" He lay there, with his eyes fixed on me, his hand still wrapped around his erection.

"You'll have to go.

"But," he mumbled. He let go of his cock, wrestled with the waistband of his jogging pants, and tried his best to cover himself up.

"I'm sorry. My husband will be home soon." I pulled my eyes away from him, unable to face him.

He jumped to his feet. Unformed words burbled in his throat.

I climbed back into my dressing gown. I left my nightshirt in a crumpled heap on the floor. My pussy still burned for him. My nipples hurt as they brushed against the fabric of my attire.

I turned to face him, found his eyes staring right into mine, and gave into the craving that continued to eat away at me. "He won't be here tomorrow afternoon."

He grinned. His features lit up with something between not believing his luck, and relief.

"Robert has the dentist after work. Should give us a few hours." I stood up next to him, reached down and squeezed the still hard bulge of his erection through his clothing, and kissed him on the cheek. I couldn't resist. I moved my lips to his, and darted my tongue into his mouth.

He grunted as I pulled away. I smiled at him.

As we stood there in the middle of the living room floor, I heard the gravel crunching outside. I rushed the boy into the hallway and tied my dressing gown around my waist.

My husband smiled at us both as he pushed into the house past us, tugging at his coat to get it off his back.

"See you tomorrow," I whispered to David, with a little wink. I closed the door and my heart almost stopped.

The discarded nightshirt sat next to the sofa. So obvious. It sat out like a used condom, begging to tell its story. I rushed across the carpet, kicked at it with my toes, and hooked it under the furniture.

"What did he want?" My husband stood there in the doorway to the kitchen.

"He thought he'd left something here. I couldn't find it." I shrugged and snuggled myself into the material of my dressing gown. The cold air of the morning crept its way back into my bones, as my euphoric high subsided, and sowed goosebumps on my flesh.

I sneaked out to the stairs and scampered my way up them.

"No kiss?"

"I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." I didn't want to. The taste of David's cock remained on my lips, around my tongue, and into my throat. I licked around my gums, and savoured it. Eager for the next day.

The end.

12