All Comments on 'A Helping Hand'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DerreckDerreckalmost 20 years ago
Long, but very, very good

From the time that the young man touched her hand in the car, I was hard as a rock. The words of this story were such that I wanted to be the young man in it. The more I got into this story, the harder I got. By the time they made love, I just could not stop myself from pumping my own cock. I can't wait to read the rest of your many stories. Thank you!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 17 years ago
Good story

This was good. I would suggest you have someone read your future stories. There were some grammatical things that tripped me up - improper use of a word, the wrong word, omitting a word. Still a good story though. I hope to see more of yours in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To quote,

Tony the Tiger, I thought that it was "GRREAT!!!"

Encore! Encore! Encoure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
almost perfect

the last little mellowdrama with the gun was sort of

well

sucky and there were grammatical things (easy to fix)

but the rest of the story

was fucking awesome without question.hell you had me wanting

to bang the widow myself, which i figure is the objective.

leave the mellowdrama to the soapoperas in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very good story

but the bit with the gun was melodramatic and not really needed - took the edge off it some how - also first time I've heard a pussy referred to as a 'love' - odd statement!! But on the whole a fine read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Another oldie but goodie.

As with all of your stories, I enjoyed this one. It must be my day to keep encountering your older stuff. When I do, I can't pass them up and I'm never disappointed. Thanks for another good story.

kriss4912kriss4912almost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story true feels and true love for two people well told loved it

Kriss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please re write the ending

Good story except for the ending

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot sex good story

needs a sequel-scary near ending, but glad it didn't end that way thanks

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrover 10 years ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue this story. They should stay lovers and how old is meg? Could she be young enough to get pregnant by Mathew? That could be a really cool place to take this. You could even make more than one continuation. You could write that she gets to be a mother thanks to matt and you could write it where they do not have kids but continue having a very active sex life. Thank you for this story I liked most of it. I would prefer to know more about what meg look like and her general age please.

Thank you again and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HAVE HEARD OF PEOPLE FUCKING RIGHT AFTER A FUNERAL

helps relieve all the pent up emotion....a bit over dramatic with the gun shit but hey it adds to the story....hope they fuck for ever...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good

It is pretty common for there to be quite a lot of sexual activity among mourners after a funeral. With or without their respective partners. Even among couples of an age where they rarely or have given up, sexual urges. Sometimes people feel guilty or twisted about it, but the fact is that it is an act that reaffirms life. It is a celebration of life. This woman gave in to the Love she had for a long time at the time she most needed his love. Her guilt is understandable, but unwarranted, and giving in to her love and need was what she needed to do. This is a very good short story and does not need to be overshadowed by further chapters. There are also many errors. Words spelled correctly but placed incorrectly. I suspect you have used some form of spellcheck or a similar program. Do not do it. It cannot tell you what words to use and it can make you look foolish.

oldpupoldpupabout 9 years ago
Great story, but you need a proofreader

You often used the wrong word or left out a word or just failed to construct your sentence in a manner that was completely understandable. Please keep writing. I have read several of your stories and most are more grammatically correct than this one. Get someone to look them over before you submit them.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Excellent, I have to say at the end I would have been really pissed off if she had killed herself. Very well written.

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Yeah, SO you made some grammatical errors, just go back and Proof Read it. DON'T GET CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE HYPE SOME OF THESE READERS ARE GIVING YOU. DO WHAT YOU DO BEST----THAT'S WRITING GOOD EROTIC AND AROUSING STORIES FORGIVE THE CAPS, HAVING ISSUES W/COMPUTER

MrBill36MrBill36over 3 years ago
Love is where you find it.

Love knows no bounds. Love is blind and all consuming. Love sees no color or age limits. Only adults can (and do) set limits on what you do, whom you do it with, and for Gods sake what sex your partner is. Live your own life!

I really like the stories you write and your open mindedness. Please continue!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Anudder Winnah!

11/10!!!!!

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***** Entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent bravo encore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous