All Comments on 'A Helping Hand Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnnaVenus69AnnaVenus69about 18 years ago
it is sooo much fun...

...to write this story with you, not to mention hot as hell!

It's a constant delight to see the characters unfold; to keep developing them with you is pure enjoyment. Thank you Many Feathers, my love...may we write many more!

All my Love xxx Your Anna

hongluobohongluoboover 17 years ago
I think I missed a comment or two...

Don't know why I missed these stories!! MF, have you dropped me from your e-mail list? And then knowing what I do from lurking on Fall Rendevu, the sweetness of your collaboration!!... yes it is really fun to see the characters develop... and the sex was way too sizzling at times... hot stuff.... gonna take a break and tackle the rest on Thanksgiving Day!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keeps getting better

Your collaboration continues to bear succulent fruit in terms of our (or at least my) reading pleasure. This story keeps getting better and better.

yellowhair69yellowhair69almost 15 years ago
Hot story.

This is a wonderful story. It started hot and it just gets hotter.

bowlerhatbowlerhatalmost 15 years ago
disappointed

Trying to read this one but unable to find annavenus69 or chapters 2 & 3

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Char Dev

I have to agree great character development. I can't wait to finish he rest.

David48David48over 13 years ago
The family...

...that rescues it's own...Is a family I'd like to get to know...Obviously, this is the "Save my sister from a horrendously boring sex life, story"...What she needed all along was to get her ashes royally hauled...and within a loving, trusting environment...Good show...

Lucky3Lucky3about 12 years ago
Very erotic!

Love the way the story is written and how the characters are blossoming!

TailbackTailbackover 11 years ago
First rate!

Very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not much here

Clunky prose. Unexciting dialog. Terrible descriptions of the sucking and fucking. The characters are unbelievable and their constant TALKING destroys any eroticism there might have been.

Your prose really is pretty bad:

""Ohhh!" Linda groaned deeply. But I knew it wasn't just the touch of my tongue tickling her nipple, more like the touch of Kay's tongue now flicking her clit!"

So, it isn't ONLY his tongue on her nipple. It's ALSO Kay 'flicking' her clit." Well, that makes sense—sort of. What you wrote is nonsense.

And stop using words from the truck stop, like "quim." Don't let all these glowing comments from your family go to your head.

shadowdustershadowdusteralmost 10 years ago

I was hopeing some one would finishthe birthday night great story. Hpe they get Linda to stay from now on just ned a bigger bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting way fo writing by two authours giving each participant a full version of the sexual event and feeling

These two authors are very good together. Everything fits beautifully like a jig saw. Much appreciated.

MerchantbankerMerchantbanker9 months ago

I often, if I had a girlfriend with a hot roomie, imagined a similar scenario. I am extremely erect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous